Chapter 52: How to Break Up Well

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! I've finally updated!!! I know I haven't updated this fic in ages, and my long list of plans for one-shot/short stories haven't lessened. I have a lot of things going on with work and I just can't find the time to be inspired and write some chapters down.. So I sincerely apologize.... :< So this chapter's not a long one, and I'm not sure when I would be able to update again after this... sorry, but I'll try my best to do so, this coming holidays^^ Hope you enjoy reading:D 

 

The boys and his sisters gathered around the living room, listening to the explanation of his mom and their two guests. He furrowed his forehead, not fully understanding the situation. Sun sat beside her brother, opposite her boyfriend, glaring at KyuHyun. She couldn’t believe that he’s now someone who’s hindering her beloved brother’s happiness.

“So, wait... Auntie, you’re saying that you believe this crap?!” Jay, being the eldest, was the one who spoke for the shocked and lost TaecYeon.

“Park JaeBeom! Watch your language!!” JinYoung scolded his son as he just arrived in the mansion after receiving Kwon’s SOS message. “But Jay’s right, noona, do you really believe in this??”

“Your family is really mean... How could you not believe me?! Don’t you know that you’re actually being offensive in front of me?!!” YoonA whined at the people in front of her.

“Then don’t join our family, then...” JiEun muttered under her breath, earning her a scolding glance from her mom.

“But really auntie, how could one piece of paper really make hyung and YoonA-ssi married?! Those kinds of bethrothed thingy do not really belong to our generation anymore...” WooYoung pointed out.

“And most important of all, hyung already has his REAL fiancée...” JunHo stated with an emphasis on the world REAL.

“Taec, you have to say something...” Khun patted his best friend on the shoulder and Taec sighed deeply before setting his eyes on his mom to tell her his thoughts.

“So some stranger comes in our house, holding the last will of her father and a letter that was supposedly written by my father, saying that I should marry her, or else her mom would withdraw their support in our company and take back what is supposedly theirs since her father helped my father when we were starting the company... That’s just insane! Don’t you think, my dear mother?!! That’s blackmail, even!!! Omma...” Taec summed up what just registered in his head after over an hour of discussion.

“Oppa... you make it seem like marrying me would kill you... let’s just get married and everything would be done, no problem...” YoonA beamed as if she doesn’t understand the severity of the situation.

“YoonA-ssi.” Sun smiled slyly, controlling herself from strangling the woman. “Haven’t you been listening to us? My brother here... is engaged with the woman upstairs. And he is HAPPY with her!”

“Hyungsu-nim... calm down...” YoonA smirked and the rest shook their heads in disbelief with the boldness of the woman in front of them. “Or maybe I should call you, agasshi... because from what I know, this marriage would be happening, no matter what...” YoonA stood from her seat with a bright smile. “Omonim, Samcheon, I’ll go ahead first...” she greeted goodbye to the elders, before facing the younger adults, waving goodbye at them with still her sly angelic smile.

She walked towards the door, but stopped suddenly and turned her head slightly. “Oppa, are you coming or not?” she asked quite demandingly at her brother. KyuHyun, on the other hand, could just smile awkwardly at the hosts of the mansion as he bowed goodbye at them. The siblings disappeared from their sight few seconds after.

Sun scoffed at the Cho-Im siblings after they left. She could not believe that the sister of her boyfriend was y as that.

“So what do we do now?” JunSu broke the silence.

“All I know is that I’m not marrying her...” Taec spoke before standing from his seat, with his fingers pinching his temples to reduce the throbbing pain caused by the insane situation. “I’m gonna check on Fany...” he muttered before heading to his room where they had Fany rest after fainting from the shock.

“Omma, would you seriously want a daughter in law like that? She’s as sly as a fox... and oppa is right, bethrothing people was long gone with the dynasty era... that doesn’t happen anymore... this situation now is just like two kingdoms uniting their forces for a war in exchange of marriage of the prince and princess...” JiEun spoke.

“Plus, how could we be 100% sure that the damn letter was really written by Uncle NamYong? That could be just writted by anyone... forging people’s handwriting is not that difficult...” Khun stated his doubts.

“I know, but that letter was very similar to oppa’s handwriting... all his writing habits are there... and the fact that they were best friends before the Im’s left the country adds to the fact why I am having second thoughts on this... When I was pregnant with Taec, NamYong oppa even joked around with YoonTaek-ssi that they should have their children marry...” YeJin sighed as she explained to her daughters and nephews.

“If not for those facts, I would have definitely said no to that woman,even if she threatens to withdraw their support in the company... and I don’t like her to be my daughter-in-law, Fany is a thousand times better than that woman... That woman is just vicious like her monster mother...” she continued.

“Noona... we have to find a way to get out of this... What if that piece of letter is just a fake one.., and could ruin Taec’s future?” JinYoung spoke. “We could find some other people to make up for the support they’ll withdraw if ever the Im’s lost their conscience...”

“But Uncle, you do know that it means finding other accounts to make up for nearly 15% of our business...” WooYoung pointed out.

“I know... and that’s why we should all help in finding new customers for the company... and I know that Taec would do the same... He would not leave Fany nor give up on the company... You know how he could be greedy sometimes...” JinYoung stated and teased his missing nephew a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter