Chapter 57: Take a Bow

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Park brothers, along with JunSu and JunHo, breathed deeply as they stood outside the Seoul Prosecutor’s Office. After a few seconds of preparing their minds, they strode inside the building and met with the prosecutor Chan’s detectives had contacted. They were lead to his office and after minutes of discussions, the guys finally had to take their leave, giving all evidences to the prosecutor.

“Thank you for assisting us…” Kwon spoke.

“Ani, it is my pleasure to do this for our nation… We’ll see you all tomorrow afternoon then…” the prosecutor, Lee ChangSun, shook their hands.

“Yes, I would be calling you once the press conference has started… so we could perfect the timing…” JunSu added.

With their plans orderly laid out, they sighed in relief that things would come to and end real soon. The guys went back to their own offices to prepare themselves more on the complicated events that would happen tomorrow.

Oppa, are you awake? I’m so excited for tomorrow that I can’t sleep ^^ - YoonA

Taec just read a message on his phone and quickly shut it off without replying to the woman as he shook his head. He got himself comfortable in his bed as he placed an arm around the woman he was with. Even if they agreed on being on a fake breakup until everything is settled, he could not stay away from her. He missed her so much and after what had happened with her car, he could not leave her alone. In addition, the complications will end the next day anyway, that’s why he took her to his house to rest.

The next morning came and Taec got into his suit, with Fany helping him with his tie. She also prepared breakfast for him knowing that all of them, especially him, would be facing a tough day ahead. After he left for his morning meeting with Stanley Kim, Fany also took off silently, being cautious enough to not let people know that she had stayed with him for the night.

“Oppa annyeong, are you excited for our announcement?” YoonA jumped from her seat as she clung to Taec who just came into the waiting room. They are less than an hour away from the conference and they are now resting inside the hotel’s waiting room, as the press people gathered in the hotel’s ballroom.

“It would be done soon…” Taec took a seat on the sofa as he looks at the woman.

“What’s up, bro!” Jay loudly spoke as he entered the room, with a few of the others following him behind.

“What are you doing here?” YoonA was confused.

“I called them in… they’re part of my family and since this announcement also concerns my family, then it’s natural to have them here… I also called your brother and your parents to join us, they should be here any minute…”

“Jinjja? I never heard that from oppa though…”

“It was kind of last minute…” Taec smirked as he saw the woman be bothered by what he had just said.

“The conference is about to start… Mr. Ok and Miss Im, if you please?” the hotel staff bowed as she led them to the hall.

“It’s time…” JunSu shortly whispered through his phone as he stayed behind about a minute longer.

A few minutes later, they were asked to go upstage and they both took their seats as cameras started clicking and the people started their questions immediately. The organizer asked the two to introduce themselves and after they did the questions started flowing in.

“Mr. Ok and Miss Im, what would this conference be about? Would there be a partnership of your corporations?” one of the reporters asked.

“Not exactly, but we would be supporting each other’s businesses with our upcoming marriage…” YoonA proudly answered which had the press people confused.

“But isn’t Mr. Ok dating a certain Miss Hwang? It’s quite known that he is dating with a college student…” another reporter raised her hand.

“That was before he met me…” YoonA smiled at the crowd.

“So when will be the wedding?”

“Will it be happening this year? Where would it be held?”

“We haven’t finalized the date and venue yet, but it would be soon and surely it would happen this year…” the woman responded.

“Why don’t we finalize it today then? Your parents are here and so is your brother, let’s invite them up here shall we?” Taec suggested with a smirk.

As soon as he spoke, WooYoung led KyuHyun, and their “parents” towards the stage and they were given their seats.

“And why don’t we also invite your parents other children then?” Taec continued.

“What do you mean? KyuHyun oppa and I are the only children of the Im family…” she muttered in a low voice.

“Really? But as far as we know, they are also your parents’ children?” Taec whispered back. The doors to the hall opened again and in came three people. He saw the shock in YoonA’s eyes and also in the parents’ eyes as they froze in their seats.

“What are you trying to do?” YoonA said as she gritted her teeth.

“Just enjoy the show…” he spoke back with a grin as he pat the woman’s head.

But you put on quite a show, really had me going
But now it's time to go, curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

“Why don’t you approach your parents?” WooYoung asked the three strangers. “They’re your parents right? Kang HeeGeon and Uhm JungHwa right?” Woo continued in a louder voice so that the press could hear, and immediately this brought confusion to the crowd.

“What’s happening?” the press people asked making the crowd in a riot.

“You see here, Im YoonA’s parents had left a will that wanted me to marry their daughter… however, we found not long ago that the will is fake and so are these parents that she planned on introducing to… the plastic surgeon really did a great job on their faces… anyways, as f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter