Chapter 49: Together

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, she woke up very early and prepared their breakfast, however, she left at once, only leaving a note for him. When he woke up, he thought that she was just busy at school and was totally clueless of what’s happening with his girlfriend. But he knew that something was up, he just didn’t know that it was something he unintentionally did.

When she arrived at school, her friends or so called “sisters” were mummed about the issue. Sun had briefed them immediately about the situation between her brother and Fany and they all decided to stay away from it.

Even though she was acting differently and cold the entire day, some freshmen were still able to gather up their courage and send the eye-smile queen some early Valentine’s flowers. Fany was still one of the most popular girls in school and even though almost everybody knew that she is already taken by the hot alumnus Ok TaecYeon, boys still show her their interest. Normally, her friends would warn the admirers but this time, they thought that the attention from the freshmen would divert her thoughts and make her feel a little better.

After their regular routine at campus, the girls started executing their plan. And after what has happened the night before, Fany was the most determined to succeed the mission among all the girls.

They met up at GaIn’s manager, Jea’s apartment, and she also helped in making the women ready for their plan. By the time darkness came in, they were all prepped up and applying finishing touches on theit faces and outfits.

Even with a visible baby bump, GaIn was still y in her backless black mini dress and gold pumps. Everyone was warning her not to wear the four inch heels due to the baby danger, but she did not let it ruin her y vixen look that night. “There’s no way I’m gonna be wearing some boring flats with this dress” was what she said to make them zip their nagging lips.

Vic also went for a mature and y dress to highlight her curves. She wore red, Khun’s favourite colour, to appeal more to him. Sun, on the other hand, settled for a laced champagne dress that covered her shoulders up to her wrists but not her back and her flawless thighs. The youngest Suzy focused on her cat woman make-up and added the seductress look with a black and white body fitting bandage dress and black glossy pumps.

SoHee went for a simple, but still y look, since the rest nagged at her to wear a y dress as that was the main point of the mission. She actually didn’t want to because she had no reason to wear something y but all the others ganged up on her. Eventually, she wore a strapped floral dress that stopped a few inches above her knees.

On the other hand, the unnis experimented with JiEun and made her wear a black sleeveless dress accentuated with sequins that hugged her curves that stopped about six inches above her knees. It was the first time for her to wear that short. Even though she was the same age as Suzy, the latter had more experience in wearing y outfits since Suzy had more guts to annoy her brother.   

Finally, the woman who was most determined to fight the war walked out all done. The girls looked at her and smirked upon seeing the one with the most attention grabbing outfit. The woman wore a black laced heart tubed top that cupped her full chest paired with a rose gold peplum sequined skirt that hemmed six inches above her knees. With the accessories she wore, she looked more like a vixen ready for clubbing.

At the bar...

“Yah, they are already two hours late, what’s happened with those women?” JunSu complained.

“Hyung, don’t you think something bad happened to them?” JunHo asked the dreaded question.

“No, I’m sure nothing bad happened... they still have their bodyguards with them and I’ve already asked what’s happened, and Max said that they’re still at Jea noona’s apartment. They could hear them talking and laughing...” Taec reassured them.

“But those women are really acting strange... why would they not answer our calls...? They’re suddenly ignoring us...” Khun mentioned. “I tried calling with the bar’s payphone and Vic answered it, but when she heard my voice, she suddenly hang up on me...”

“Hey, did we do something wrong? I feel that they’re doing this to annoy us, to torture us or something...” Woo chimed in and looked at each of the men. Kyu raised his hands gesturing that he didn’t do anything, while the others stayed silent.

“The powerful women among them are your girlfriends... so I’m sure I have nothing to do with whatsoever sin you’re talking about...” Jay defended himself. “Kwonnie? Did you annoy GaIn in any way possible? She’s the boss of that group...”

“No, I didn’t... I guess... nothing I remember... maybe Taec hyung... Fany’s the other boss...” Kwonnie passed the blame.

“Well, something happened, but not to that extent that she would drag all of the girls into this...” Taec confessed and the men all glared at him. Few seconds later, they were ganging up on him, throwing pillows and trying their best to punish the beastly entrepreneur. When their hands were already hurting after hitting the hard-muscled man, they finally stopped.

“Maknae-ah, go get some more beer.., we’re already out...” Jay ordered at JunHo.

“Just because Channie’s not here, I’m suddenly the slaved maknae...” JunHo complained under his breath before turning the knob to heed the hyung’s orders.

“Are you saying something?” JunSu teased the younger man.

“No, I’m not... still the canned ones right?” the younger man covered up with a smile and the hyungs replied with a nod. He then left the room to get the drinks.

The men inside continued calling the women and a few seconds later, heavy and rushed steps, added with a familiar yell were heard outside their private room.

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” the man outside called as he rushed with all his energy.

“That was fast, where are my beers?” Jay asked.

“Hyung....” JunHo panted with his hand on his knees. “Hyung.., you wouldn’t... believe what’s outside...”

“Just say it, we have no mood to play the guessing game...” Woo complained with knitted eyebrows.

“The girls... they’re outside and men are all drooling over them... they’re looking different...” he finally spilled after catching his breath. “they look like clubbers... hot and y... heavy make-up, seductresses, vixens, the ones Jay hyung would totally flirt with...”

“So you mean skimpy?” Khun summarized and JunHo snapped his fingers and nodded in total agreement.

“So you mean, our girlfriends and sisters are wearing skimpy outfits and men are flirting with them right now...” Taec muttered and waited for everything to register in him.

“So we’re here worrying about them and they’re out there flaunting their curves?!!!” Woo stated and the men started flaring up.

In no time, the men were at the second floor hallway, looking down on the dance floor eyeing the “skimpy girlfriends and sisters” JunHo was talking about. The girls were dancing in a group as men started nearing them and was about to flirt with them. Angered up, Khun, Taec, Woo, Kwon Kyu and the cousins felt adrenaline in them and rushed towards the girls, shoving the other people just to get to those girls.

~~Driving me crazy y lady

Neol bomyeon wae iri gaseumi ttwineunji

Girl you’re amazing y lady

Neo ttaeme crazy crazy crazy


Driving me crazy y lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter