Chapter 8: So Hot

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why is Fany late? She has never been late like this before.” Ga-In said in worry.

“Maybe she woke up late. Channie and I saw her with Taec-oppa last night and they were in a little fight but made up right after.” SoHee explained.

“Huh? Oppa and Unni fought? That’s unusual, they rarely fight.” JiEun said.

“Yup, your oppa and I fought last night. We were both at fault. But we already made up.” Fany answered as she walked to them and overheard her friends talk.

“Why? What happened? Is it something serious?” SunYe asked.

“Not really, I’ll tell you later. So what have you planned for today? ”

“Shopping in Apgujeong, then oppa said that you weren’t able to watch the movie yesterday, so we are going to watch a movie of your choice, then maybe drop by a club or a bar.” SoHee answered.

“Okay, then let’s go pick up Suzy from her ballet practice.” Fany exclaimed and the five girls went to their cars. JiEun and SunYe rode with Fany while SoHee rode with Ga-In in her violet Audi A1. They dropped by Suzy’s ballet school and she rode in Ga-In’s car. They headed to ApguJeong and were excited to shop until they drop. Before they got off their cars, Ga-In put on her sunglasses and baseball cap, so that she won’t be easily noticed by people. They went in store by store and tried on many outfits. They bought some of the outfits they tried and returned some to the rack.

“Girls, help me find a dress for my date with Kwonnie. It will be our anniversary in a week and I want to dress more beautifully.” Ga-In told the girls.

“Sure” they all replied.

“Unni, you are lucky with Kwon oppa, ChanSeong never remembered our anniversaries by himself. The other oppas, especially Khun oppa, needed to remind him every time so that he’ll be able to buy a gift for me” SoHee complained.

“Really? I think Kwon just remembers since he has a planner and a ‘secretary’, his phone. All important dates are always there. He reminds himself at least three days before an occasion to buy a gift. I think he is not gifted with a good memory, only gifted with an overly organized character and high technology gadgets” Ga-In replied.

“Has the oppas ever forgotten any occasion?” Suzy asked the two girls who are in relationships

“I don’t think so” Ga-In replied.

“He forgot our 100th day anniversary. But thanks to the oppas, he was able to prepare a last minute event. He has never forgotten any occasion after that.” SoHee answered.

“What made you ask? Is there a special guy that you are comparing with?” SunYe asked Suzy.

“Ani-ya, I was just curious if guys are really less dedicated when it comes to relationships.” Suzy defended.

“Oh I see.” The rest answered teasingly. “And I am still young for that.” Suzy again defended.

“Too young? Hahaha.” The girls again teased the younger one.”If there was someone Suzy was comparing to Kwon and ChanSeong oppa, it would be my Taec oppa, am I right Suzy?” JiEun continued teasing.

Fany smiled but not happily nor naturally. She was a little bothered by JiEun’s last statement. They continued teasing Suzy until Suzy’s face went really red. Fany did not join them and just continued looking at clothes and she walked by the men’s section and saw a nice shirt and jacket. She took it and asked the sales lady for a bigger size. She bought it and asked the store to gift wrap it. When she looked back at the girls, they were still busy looking for Ga-In’s dress and at the same time, teasing Suzy.

With a shopping bag on her other hand, she went back to where the girls were and grabbed a white and red printed dress for Ga-In. “Try this. I think it would suit you” and Ga-In went to the changing rooms with the dresses her friends chose for her.

A song played inside the boutique and Suzy and JiEun started singing and dancing to the song while waiting for Ga-In. On the other hand, the Unnis just watched the two adorable girls show their cuteness.

~~~i’m so hot

nan neomu yeppeoyo

i’m so fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter