Impossible

Souls of the Damned

~Yunho~

----------------------------------

I wasn't sure where to bring her. I wasn't sure where the guys wanted me to bring her. But as I looked down on her face, how still she was, how fragile and how the cold kept taking over her body. I arrived at the mansion and put her inside the car, gently and carefully as if I was afraid that she might break if I was too harsh. 

I started the engine and speeded up on the way while texting the guys. 

When we arrived at the hotel I checked in and was lucky enough to have the president suite even though I hadn't booked it beforehand. I used mys peed to pass the reception unknowingly after checking in with her in my arms. I didn't even take the elevator and as I ran upstairs, I was pretty much sure that no one saw me. The advantage of being an vampire. 

The president suite was open, spacious and absolutely luxurious. Of course no one would afford this unless you were a billionaire. 

I put her down on the king-sized bed and saw her lying there lifelessly without any movement. Not even her blood could raise my hunger. 

A sudden sound was heard and the limping and breathing hard-like vampire arrived and I recognized Kibum's scent

"You managed to get yourself here" I whispered

"I followed you"

Apparently his wounds were healing. He took the spot right next to me and we looked down on Yumi as if she was sleeping quietly. Where did we go from here? Even though the mansion was destroyed, we had nothing but our cars left, I still couldn't find anything as precious as her

"I'll.. go and see if.. JaeJoong and the other guys have arrived.. yet" I mumbled, not being able to stand the sight of seeing her lying there

---------------------------

~Kibum~

---------------------------

Yunho left the room quietly and as soon as the door clicked and was closed I sat down on the bed right next to Yumi, looking at her. I moved her head too so that it could rest on my lap and I kept looking, waiting for something to happen even though I knew it wasn't going to happen. 

"I'm.. so sorry" I whispered

I looked at her silently, caressing her cheek and moving her hair out of the way. 

"Crap.."

My wounds were somewhat bleeding and a few drops of blood landed on her lips. I wiped it all away carefullybut somehow some of the drops didn't disappear. I sighed

"I'm so sorry for not being able.. to protect.. you"

I felt something wet on my head, apparently another wound and it kept dripping more and more. I had to wash it all away before I would drown Yumi's dead body in my own blood. I put her down gently on the bed and hurried inside the bathroom and took a towel, wet it and ran back to wipe it away from her face. When she was clean, I decided to  wash myself up a bit. 

--------------------------------------------

~JaeJoong~

-----------------------------------------

Our steps was heavy. Even though I ran so that no one could see me, it felt like every step I was making was being heavier by the minute. 

Yoochun had disappeared to get us some new clothes so that people wouldn't start to wonder why we were all bloody from head to toe and smelled so badly. But if you ask me, I didn't care at the moment. 

I entered the suite that Yumi was lying in and as I smelled her scent all the way to the door, I couldn't help but to walk slowly, afraid of what I would see when I arrived at the bedroom. But no matter how much I tried to stop the time, I eventually arrived to see her lying there, lifeless, blood dried and every part of her not functioning anymore

I wanted to mourn, cry and scream in anger but nothing would leave my lips. Changmin ran towards her first and as he was sobbing he gently touched her face as he kept looking at her, while crying

"I'm so sorry.."

He kept repeating those words while crying, holding her hand. I then saw Yunho and Junsu approach and they were quietly crying as well but nothing left their mouths. 

Cold tears strolled down my cheek but not one single sound was heard from me. My fists folded and I tried to restrain myself so that I wouldn't lose the control. I had killed Yuri but why was.. this emptiness still here? The pain? The anger and range?

I heard Yoochun come inside and he let down the bag on the floor but other than that, nothing was said. Kibum also entered the room after seeing somewhat better and healthier now after washing up his wounds. I swallowed hard. 

The guys moved as I took every and each step towards the girl that had managed to wake every human feelings in us. The humanity that we had missed, to be loved for what we are and still have no fear against us. She had loved us unconditionally and yet.. we weren't able to protect her..

I sat down and shifted her body in my arms as I looked down on her. Her beautiful eyes that was closed and the lips that had left warmth on my own. 

I caressed her cheek, combing her hair with my fingers and I hugged her tightly to my own body. Cold tears fell but not a sound left from my mouth. Nothing at all

A sudden gasp for air scared every part of me in my body and the others and shockingly I stared at her as she confusingly looked around and breathed hard .

She was fast. She backed away from all of us, backing her way into the closest corner and looked around in the room as she kept staring at the different things in the bedroom. 

SHockingly I stared at her and the other guys attempted to run towards her but when her eyes stared at us with fear, we stopped

"Impossible" I whispered