A Dream or A Nightmare?

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
 
Jasmine was exhausted from walking because she lost her wallet and lost her way back to the hotel. Luckily, she saw one of her old friend in high school and helped her to find her way back. She was half lying on her bed. Her legs were leaning up on the wall and her was inches farther from the headboard of the bed with her eyes closed while listening to music. She got up and took a picture in her luggage.. She sighed continuously while caressing the face in the picture..
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"Jasmine Park?" a pretty girl approached her, sitting outside the 7/11 store mumbling and cursing herself.
 
Jasmine turned her head to the girl. Her face brightened when she recognized the pretty girl.
 
"Gina? Gina Choi?!" Jasmine stood up with a wide eyes.
 
"What are you...?!" The girl chuckled because her reaction.
 
"You lost your way again.. Aren't you?.." the girl smirked.. "You still haven’t changed.. Don’t you?.."
 
"Yah!!" Jasmine hugged her friend tightly..
 
"You're finally here!!" Gina exclaimed and hugged her friend back.
 
"Okay okay!! I don’t have a sense of direction so I should have stayed home so I wouldn’t got lost.." Jasmine pout and broke from the hug.
 
"But wait.. What.. What are you doing here?.. I thought you were in California?" Jasmine asked as they sat back.
 
"Is that you're going to ask me after we didn’t see each other for 5 years?!" Gina faked an angry face then pouted.
 
"Of course I miss you!! It’s just.. I didn’t expect to see you here.."
 
"Well.. I’m staying here for a year now.. My father has a business to do here a year ago.. so I decided to come with him.. And I found it fun. You know.. Hot innocent guys.. so I decided to stay here after my father's business is done.." Gina said grinning and winked.
 
"Owh.." Jasmine just nodded with a bright smile and quitely listening to her friend.
 
They have a long talk.. Blah blah blah..
 
"Hey!! What about you?! How's auntie? I miss her cooking so much!!" Gina exclaimed and giggled.
 
"She passed away.. She died in a car accident three years ago.." Jasmine said with a sad tone and her face fell into sadness.
 
Gina was shocked and tried to comfort her friend.. "S-sorry.. I didn’t know.."
 
"It's okay.. I'm fine now.. Don’t worry.." Jasmine smiled reassuringly to her friend.
 
"Hmm.. How about your father?.. Did you already know where he is?" Gina asked while looking worriedly at Jasmine.
 
"My mother said he's here in Korea and he's a Korean.. But I don't know exactly where and who he was.."
 
"You mean.. You're really a half blood?!".
 
"I.. Maybe.. I guess.." Jasmine sighed deeply.
 
 "Don't worry.. I know you will find him soon.."
 
Jasmine nodded and smiled at her friend.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
"Mom.. Please help me to find Dad.. I promise you that I will find him.. But I don't know where exactly he is.. And I don't know where and how to start.." Tears started to fall in her eyes..
 
A continuous sobs can be heared inside the room.. She put the picture in her chest and hugged it tightly..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
"Jasmine.. Jasmine Park.. Park Jasmine.. Where did I hear that name.. It sounds so familiar.. And that girl.. She looked like... Her.." Myung Soo murmured while staring at the check that Jasmine gave to him.
 
"Hyung-nim.. Are you really ok? You keep staring at that check and keep murmuring that girl’s name since she left...." Simon D paused.. "You.. Do.. Do you like her??!!" he exclaimed with a wide eyes..
 
He gave him a say-something-again-and-you-are-dead look.
 
 "Sam-D-ah.. Find that girl.. No.. Find where and who she is.."
 
"Eh?!"
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
 
"W-who are you?! And what are doing in my house?!.. Are.. Are you a stalker?!" Jaejoong was said in fear..
 
The girl smirked.
 
"I will live here.."
 
"What?!.. Are you crazy?! Wait.. You're that crazy girl from that day!!"
 
"You still remember me?!" The girl chuckled.
 
"Yah!! Get out here before I call the security guards!!" he threatened.
 
 "No.. I won’t leave.. I'm going to live here.. With you..
 
 with you..
 
with you.."
            
Her voice keeps echoing in his mind..
 
"Oh!!" he sat up on his bed. He was awakened from his sleep with wide opened eyes. His heart beat so fast and sweats dropping from his forehead. It was still dark in his room and 1:26 am when he looked at the digital clock.
 
"What a weird dream!!.." he lay back again.
 
"No.. It was a nightmare!!" he sat up again and tightly closed his eyes. He lay back again to continue his sleep.
 
ZZzzz..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

The next day..
 
Jasmine woke up with a swollen eyes.. She lifelessly dragged herself to the bathroom to shower. She fixed herself and pack all her things back into her luggage. She checked out of the hotel and rode a taxi. She gave the address that the duo gave to her yesterday. The taxi driver looked at her in pity.
 
"Another stalker again.." the driver murmured.
 
"Ne??"
 
 "Ah.. Aniyo.. Agassi.. It must be hard for you being a fangirl.. Just like the others.. They keep going to their idol's house just to see them everyday.." the taxi driver said, focusing his eyes on the road.
 
"Ne?!" she got more confused and just nodded. Not knowing what to say. She took out her Ipod and put the earphone in her ears. She enjoyed listening to listening to FTIsland's songs while looking outside the window.
 
After 30 minutes.. Jasmine arrived in a private subdivision. She noticed teen girls and some were holding red balloons sitting near the guard house of the village.
 
"Ajussi.. Is this the right place?"
     
 "Ne.. Agassi..”
 
Jasmine nodded.
 
 The taxi stopped in front of a huge house. Jasmine got off and paid the taxi driver. She didn’t push the button of the doorbell as the thought that no one is really living there. She pressed the right password which Simon D told him, he was an expert in hacking passwords, and got straight inside the house. She was shocked because the house has already expensive furnitures and things neatly arrange inside. It has a great and beautiful interior design too. She walked towards the living room which made her puzzled and scared.
 
 "Omona!!" Jasmine was shocked when she felt something furry moving on her shin level. She smiled and carried it in her arms.
 
"What are you doing here little cutie cat?" she talked to the cat like its going to answer her.
 
She heard footsteps going downstairs going near her. The cat jumped down from her arm to the floor and walked away from her. She suddenly felt goosebumps all over her body. She slowly turned to see where that sound came from. Her jaw dropped with wide eyes in shock when she saw a beautiful, gorgeous, shirtless man towards the kitchen.
 
The man only wear a pyjamaand his hair was in mess. He took a milk from the refrigerator and pour it in a glass. He walked to the living room and noticed her staring at him blinking her eyes.

She became numb seeing the man staring at her. She can't believe her own eyes. The man turned his back to her.
 
"Aish!! I am dreaming again?!"
 
 She heard the man spoke ruffling his hair.
 
 'He looked so hot..' she thought while observing his every move. The man turned to face her again with both hands on his tiny waist and raised his eyebrow.
 
 "Yah!! You're that crazy chocolate girl, right?! Why do you keep appearing in my mind, in my dreams.. And now.. You're in front of me again!! Can you just leave me alone?! What are you?! And what are you doing here in my house?!" she heard the man's complaint. She was still numb standing in her position.
 
"Aist!! I have to wake up from this nightmare!!" the man added and pinched his cheeks hardly but he yelped in pain..
 
"Aish!! It hurts.." he rubbed his cheek.
 
His eyes widened in fear and walked slowly towards her. He leaned closer and studied her face. He was only an inch away from Jasmine's face and she started to breathe heavily. He looked at her eyes that looking at him down to her not so pointed nose to her smooth rosy cheeks to her reddish kissable lips. He stopped at her lips for a moment and stared back to her eyes.. He was stunned by looking at her face.
 
 "I never thought you're this beautiful" the man whispered huskily.
 
Both was in their daze. He watched her as she gulped nervously. He found himself wanting to touch her face and wanting to touch her lips by his lips. His hands found its way to her face and was about to kiss her but..
 
Aaaahhhhhh!!!"