My Beautiful Monkey

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

 

 

'Hyung~ I will catch you today..' Yoochun thought and hid his smirk.. He watched how Jaejoong took glances at Jasmine who was indeed beautiful yet a simple and innocent girl..

"Cockroach girl.. Sit here.." Jaejoong pointed to the space beside him..

Jasmine raised her brow and glared at him.. She gulped and nodded.. She sat beside him..infront of the two..

s stayed quite and waiting for Jaejoong to explain..

"So..I guess you two can do a favor for me..right??" Jaejoong asked..

They looked at each other and nodded while Jasmine was keeping her head down.. Covering her face with her hair and biting her lips..

"About our relationship.. It's all fake.." he muttered in his breaths..

"Fake?? Ani..wae?? Eotteokke??" Junsu asked in disbelief..

Jasmine drank her mango juice and gulped nervously..

He peeked at Jasmine and continued explaining.. He explained everything how they end up faking a relationship to how she end up living in his house but of course..he did'nt tell the moments he shared with Jasmine and how he always .. The two kept listening to him while processing the situations in their mind..

"So..your mom just misunderstand the both of you..and Jasmine was cheated??" Yoochun asked them.. They nodded.. "Jasmine-ah.. Do you know where are those two?? We can help you-"

"No!! It's okay Yoochun-ssi!! Dont worry about it.." she protested.. "And I cant remember where exactly is that place..and how they looks too..I tried to find them but sneaking out and in here would be difficult.. Besides..the money that Jaejoong-ssi pays me would be enough for me to save that amount of money.."

'Jasmine-ah??' Jae thought and warily looked at Yoochun..

"Aish.. Drop that formality.. You can just call me Yoochun Oppa.." he beamed and peeked at Jaejoong..

Jasmine blushed and smiled brightly.. "Ne.. Yoochun.. O-oppa.." she responded as she slowly nodded and bit her bottom lip..

'OPPA??' Jaejoong's eyes widened and jaw dropped.. He looked at Jasmine in disbelief.. 'Oh.. No..why are you being such a nice girl all of a sudden?? And you even called him OPPA??!' he thought as he noticed that Jasmine always called him by his name with formality.. He bitterly drank his wine again..

"You mean.. You're always stuck here??" Junsu asked as he suddenly felt pity for her.. Interrupting Jaejoong's thoughts..

"No.. She just go out yesterday without telling me..and go home late.." Jaejoong interrupt without looking at her.. He drank his wine again as he remembered how upset he was to her last night..

"That was my first time going outside!!" she protested as she glared at him..

Jaejoong shrugged..

"But..are you two really acting??" Yoochun asked with an innocent face and drank his wine.. "When we arrived..you were about to do something.." he turned to Junsu and eyed him.. Junsu caught it while Jaejoong and Jasmine frozed.. She did'nt noticed that she poured the wine on her glass..

"Oww..right.. What were two doing?? Are you kis-"

"WE'RE NOT!! We just.." Jasmine cutted him off.. "He-just-want-to-helped-me-removed-something-on-my-eyes" she said nervously without taking breath.. She nudged Jaejoong and gave him a help-me look..

"Oh..yeah..I just want to help her since she took care of me last night when I was sick.."

"Waah~ you took care of Jaejoong-hyung?? thank you for taking of my hyung Jasmine-ssi.." Junsu bowed at Jasmine and she bowed back..

"She even helped me changed my clothes.." he proudly said..

Yoochun almost spit out his drink and Junsu chocked.. Jasmine immediately drank the wine and dropped her glass loudly on the mini table.. She felt burnt as she gulped it and her sorroundings started to move.. She glared Jaejoong as his mouth formed an O.. realizing the words slid out from his mouth.. He felt his face heated..

"You helped him changed his clothes??!" Junsu asked as he recomposed his self..

Jasmine gulped.. Both Jaejoong and her awkwardly nodded.. She poured another wine in her glass and drank it.. Not caring what was it.. Jaejoong did'nt notice her..

"But..Jaejoong-hyung should be blowing her on the eyes not very near on her lips..right??" Yoochun asked with an innocent face again and tried to changed the topic..

Jasmine frozed again.. She drank the whole glass of wine again.. She felt dizzy this time..

'Yoochun-ah!!' Jae glared at him..

"You're right hyung.." Junsu rubbed his chin.. "Why are you blowing her lips not on her eyes??" he asked Jaejoong suspiciously..

There was an awkward silence in the living room..

"Hehehehe.." Jasmine broke the silence with her crazy laugh..

"Yah cockroack girl.!!.. What's with that sudden laugh??" Jaejoong looked at her as if she was gone insane..

Jasmine glared at him then grinned while slowly blinking her eyes then pouted.. She slowly leaned closer to Jaejoong and poked his cheeks and giggled..

"Waah~ My beautiful monkey!!" she said grinning..

"W-what??! M-monkey??! Yah!! Do you really want to die now??! Do you know how perfect my face is and you just called me monkey??!" she did'nt respond and pinched his cheek..

Jaejoong gasped and his eyes widened.. "Yah!! What are you doing?! If you want to escape from this..dont act like that!! You're not even funny!!" he grapped her wrist..

Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other.. Yoochun shrugged..

"Jasmine-ssi.. Are you okay??" Junsu asked..

"Hyung!!" Yoochun pointed to her glass..

Jaejoong raised his brow and held her glass with his free hand.. He smelled it and his eyes widened..

"Yah!! How many glass did you drink??" he turned to Jasmine who was grinning crazily..

Junsu's phone rang.. "Juno hyung!!.." he answered cheerfully.. "Really??.... Okay....I'll call Omma and Appa.... Oh... See you at my house..... Bye Juno hyung!!" he hanged up and turned to Jaejoong who kept stopping her from poking and pinching his face..

"Jaejoong-hyung..I need to go now..Juno hyung just arrived from Japan today and he wants to have dinner with us.. Are you okay..with her??" he frowned..

"O-okay Junsu-ah..I can take care of her.. Ah!! Yah!!" he groaned as Jasmine pinched his arms and shoulders while grinning..

 

"Monkey-ah!! Look at him!! He looked like super mario!!" she pointed at Junsu and laughed..

Yoochun laughed and Junsu fake a laughed..

"We already knew that!!" Jaejoong beamed as he remembered Changmin who called Junsu that..

"Yoochun-hyung.. Are you staying here??" Junsu slowly turned to Yoochun..

Yoochun stopped laughing and looked at Jasmine and Jaejoong..

"I guess..I have to leave too..I think these two needs some quality time.." he winked at Jaejoong who was puzzled..

"Bye hyung!!" they stood up..

"Jasmine-ssi.. Nice to meet you!!" Junsu bowed at Jasmine.. She nodded and gestured her hand 'Tsu'..

Junsu was dumpfounded while Yoochun laughed..

"She's drunk.." Yoochun patted his shoulder.. Junsu realized that and smiled..

"Hyung..good luck!! Dont take advantage of her just because she's drunk.." Yoochun said while grinning..

"Yah!!"

"Bye hyung!!" they waved their hands.. They wore their scarp.. Glasses.. Jacket and hat and headed to the door.. It was already dark outside..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

 

"Yunho-hyung!! You're going outside again??" Changmin asked.. He was sitting on the couch in an indian sit position with snacks on his lap watching Family Outing SS2..

"Don't worry.. Manager-hyung will go here late..I'll be right back before he come.." Yunho said as he wore his hat..glass and scarp to cover her face.. He picked the pink umbrella on the mini table..

"Seriously hyung.. Where did you get that PINK umbrella?? You kept staring at that since you arrive last night.." Changmin said a little bit annoyed..

"Just from someone.." he answered and smiled.. "I'm going.."

"Araseo~" his gaze locked at the TV screen while eating his snacks..

Yunho carefully headed to the elevator while taking glances on his back to assured that no one was following him.. He headed to his car and started the engine.. He drove near the waiting shed where he met Jasmine and parked his car to the nearest parking lot.. He carefully opened the door of his car and quickly walked away to the waiting shed with the umbrella on his hand.. He walked towards the waiting shed and sat on the bench.. He glanced at the umbrella and smiled..

"I hope I can see you today.." he mumbled and smiled.. He lowered his head and hat to covered his face as people pass by.. He was waiting patiently for Jasmine to come..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jaejoong heaved a deep sigh of relief when Jasmine fell asleep on the couch.. He started to walked upstairs to get a blanket but he turned back.. He noticed that Jasmine was lying on the couch uncomfortably.. He ruffled his hair and walked back to her.. He carefully put her head on his chest.. Her hands on his neck.. One hand on her waist and his other hand slid at the back of her knees.. He carried her bridal style and walked upstairs to her room.. He twisted the doorknob and pushed the door with his feet.. He carefully laid her on the bed and pulled up the blanket to her neck.. He sat on the bed and watched her for a minute.. His hand brushed the hair away from her face..

"Geurae.. Just sleep!! You caused so much trouble today!!" he mumbled..

Suddenly.. Jasmine sat up from the bed and frowned but still with closed eyes..

Jaejoong was startled and eyes widened.. Their faces are closer again..

"Aish!! Why this rroooomm iss ssoooo HHOOOOTTT!!" she whined and pouted..

"Araseo~ I'll turned the aircon now.. Just stay here.. Okay??" he chuckled.. He stood up and headed to turned the aircon on.. "Are you satisfied now??!" he turned.. His eyes widened and jaw dropped because of the scene..

Jasmine was stripping her clothes!!