First Date

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Wake up, Jae.. Its late in the morning already.." Jasmine tried to wake him up while caressing his cheek..

"I know, Baby.. Just..30 minutes more..Hmmm??" Jaejoong mumbled and gently kissed her lips, arms wrapped around her.. 

He lowered his body to her chest level and rested his arm on her waist.. He rested his cheek on her bare chest, pulling her closer and rubbing his face on her chest with his close eyes..

"Yah!!" her face flashed red with his action that sent tremors throughout her body.. She cupped his face and pulled it away from her chest..

"Araseo.. Just 20 minutes.." he pout and put his face back on her chest.. "No..15 minutes..15 minutes more, Love..And.. I hardly worked overtime last night because of you.." he steadied her and rested his head on her arm as his pillow..

She bit her bottom lip and blushed madly.. 

"Hey.. You're not..going on your set??" she asked while blushing and tried to pull his face again away from her chests..

"Ani..Director-nim gave this day for us as our rest day.. So I'm going to spend this day with you, Baby.." he stated, still not taking his cheek out of her chests and pulled her closer again..

"Jjinjja??" she asked as she felt happy that she can finally able to be with him just for one day..

"Yeah.." he smiled and tilted his head up.. He caressed her cheek and reached her lips for a kiss.. "So lets do whatever you want today.. And we can go to any places you want, too.. Except for traveling overseas since I only have a one day rest.. Lets do that next time when I get more time on you, is that okay with you??" he stared at her affectionately..

She bit her bottom lip as a smile formed in her face and nodded, forgetting her shyness and their bodies under the covers as he cuddled himself again against her chest..

"Lets just..stay here.."

"Are you sure you dont want to go anywhere??" he asked with his close eyes as he laid comfortably against her bare chest..

"Hmm.." she smiled as she stared at the ring in her middle finger on her left hand.. "Wanna rest for a while or an hour more??" she hugged his head and rested her chin on top of his head like hugging a pillow..

"Hmm.." he smiled and nodded.. He heaved a deep sighed and rest a little more in her arms..

 

* FLASHBACK *

Jae stopped his car in the Han river park.. He stared and chuckled at Jasmine who fell asleep on their way, probably tired from wandering the city night of Seoul.. 

~~~~~

They were supposed to eat at a fancy restaurant that he reserved for them.. Jasmine gasped at the expensive foods written on the menu.. She immediately dragged him quietly out of the restaurant.. They ended up eating in a fast-food restaurant, sweet foods eatery and few street food stalls that they saw on their way..

He didn't complained and she never fails to amaze him because of her plain and uniqueness.. Though he already rented the whole restaurant for just the two of them but he had no plans of telling her about it.. He found himself falling more inlove with her as they walked through the city night of Seoul while holding each others hand.. And he got to know another thing about her, she likes walking and wandering around beautiful places until she feels tired, she would rest and walked again until she feels like going home and rest.. He didn't let her hands go most of the time and there were times when his arm was wrapped around her waist, shoulder or back just to make her secure and safe.. He told her to forget the people around them so they can enjoy the night together without thinking of what will other say.. He distracted her attention to her sorroundings by playfully talking to her, earning glares, playfully hits and smacks from her that he enjoys receiving.. He ignored the fact that in no time, news will spread out about them, he dont care anyway as long as he can stay by her side and no one will hurt her.. He even asked his fans via SNS to behave when they saw them even just for one night so they can have a normal date like others.. He promised that he will give them a present in return.. Though he didn't know if his idea will work but he wanted to try any ways for her and for them..

Junsu also helped him and tweeted to their fans while Yoochun on their Line account..

She was uncomfortable at first but she noticed that the atmosphere around them seems normal except when there were fans who's taking pictures of them and asking for his autograph.. She got more comfortable and slowly getting used being with him in the public eye.. His gentle and playful side makes her feel more comfy..

His fans cooperated, controlled themselves and behaved like he wanted.. Though there were still fans who keeps quietly following them almost two meters away and some were asking for his autograph.. And there were fans who were stunned and shocked seeing him together with his girlfriend.. 

~~~~~

Jae glanced at his wristwatch, fifteen minutes before ten, and decided not to wake her up for a while and watch her.. He reached a small pillow at the back seat and leaned closer to her, carefully placing the pillow under her head..

Jasmine woke up from her light sleep and slowly opened her eyes..

"Jae??" she mumbled and straightened from her seat..

"You're awake??" he smiled and pecked her lips.. He put the pillow back on the back seat..

"Hmm..Where are we??" she mumbled and looked outside the window.. "We're not..home yet??" she asked as she stared at the lights coming from the buildings, a bridge, cars from afar and a river and stared at him confused..

"I dont want to go home yet.. Can we stay here for a while??" he stared deeply into her eyes that made her blushed..

She nodded and he smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead before getting off of the car.. She followed his every move curiously as he got off of the car.. He opened the door for her and held out his hand on her, smiles not leaving his face.. 

She smiled back and reached his hand.. She gasped when he surprisingly hugged her from behind while wrapping his jacket around her that she dropped on her seat.. 

"Let's find a peaceful place to rest here, Honey.." he kissed her cheek from behind before releasing her and held her hand..

They took their time walking under the night sky at the side of the Han River Park while holding each other's hand.. There were only a few people walking and staying around, some were couples..

She blushed when she saw a couple kissing on the bench and gripped his shirt on his arm.. He chuckled as he glanced at the couple that caught her attention and made her blushed..

"Do you want us to do something like that??" he teasingly asked..

"Mwo??! Do you want me to drown you in the water right now??!" she threatened yet her face was red as a tomato..

"Waah!! Come on, Baby.. There's nothing wrong with it.. And besides.. I'm your first.. FIRST KISS.. FIRST boyfriend.. FIRST love.." he giggled saying the last words while covering his reddened face.. "And I'm pretty sure that you never been on a date before.. so I AM your FIRST DATE!!" he proudly stated and laughed in victory..

She chuckled while narrowing her eyes on him as he seems so confident and his conceited side appeared again..

"Who said that you're my FIRST date??!" she said sarcastically and avoid his gaze.. 

She cleared and pulled her hand from his.. She immediately walked away from him while biting her bottom lip in embarrassment.. She was thankful that its already dark and the street lights were lighting their way, making her reddened face not visible to his sight..

"I-I..I am NOT??!!" his jaw dropped in disbelief and stared at her back that was getting far from him.. He immediately recomposed himself and ran to her.. "Then.. Who's your first date?? You never mentioned it to me.. Do I know him?? What did you do together?? Where did you go?? Are you still seeing each other?? If not, do you still have communications until now?? Did you liked him??!!" he bombard her with questions, very curious and frustrated, while walking with her and going to her both side back and forth..

She ignored him while covering her both ears and continue walking away from him..

"Hey, Baby!!" he gasped as he imagined what they did on their date back then.. "That guy.. Did he try to lay his fingers on you??! D-did he.. held your HAND?? Or.. Did you two.. KISSED??!" he gulped frustratedly as those scenes appeared in his mind..

She stopped at her tracks and glared at him..

"YES!! We did those things!! SATISFIED??!" she exclaimed blushing and looked away.. She continued walking away from him faster, leaving him in the state of shock and disbelief..

"How dare he??! So what's wrong if I never experienced those things before him?? And.. How can he imagined those things on me with the other guy??!! Babo.. I hate him!!" she mumbled irritatedly and took a deep breathe..

"So what if he's my first date.. Its not like I'm his first date at the same time.. I'm not even his first kiss.." she continued and heart tightened in jealousy, just like what she felt when she watched him having kissing scenes on his dramas before..

She stopped as she realized that she was far from their spot a while ago and no one was following her from behind.. She looked behind her and saw no one.. 

"Jae??"

She bit her bottom lip as she felt guilty for being mad at him for that reason.. She was never been so sensitive before when it comes to those topics but she felt hurt when it came from him.. She walked her way back and tried to find him but someone pulled her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.. 

He was quietly following her from behind, far enough not to get her off of his sight.. He knows she's mad so he stopped asking questions and let her take her time to release her anger.. Though he was used at them always fighting at silly things before but this time was different and serious.. 

"Mianhae.." he whispered apologetically and pulled her closer when she tried to pull herself away.. "I'm sorry I overreacted.. Don't be mad.. Hmmm??" he paused and took a deep breath.. "And how many times do I have to tell you not to push me away?? Dont ever run away to me like that again.. It scares me thinking that you're not coming back to me.." he honestly stated and buried his chin on the crook of her neck.. 

Her face softened and turned to him.. She cupped his face and saw the fear and guilt in his eyes while his head was down, lips with a small pout and tears were forming on the sides of his eyes.. She encircled her arms around his neck and hugged him..

He closed his eyes and hugged her tighter while taking a deep breath on her neck, wrapping his arms around her..

"I'm not mad at you, Jae.. Nado mianhae.. I won't run away from you again.. If ever I do that again.. I will always go back to you like I always do.. And.. If I cant go back.. You will be there to find and get me, right??.." she sincerely stated earning a nod from him, comforting him with those sincere words from deep in her heart..

A small smile finally formed in his lips and planted a kiss on the side of her head.. He stared deep into her eyes and sealed their lips with a kiss.. They both closed their eyes as they shared a gentle and passionate kiss.. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers..

"Yah!!" she gasped when he suddenly carried her bridal style, her arms automatically encircled around his neck.. "Someone might..see us!! Put me down, oh??!" she pleaded..

"So what?? Let them.. I told you not to care about them.. And.. I can't carry you on my back because of your dress.." he gave her a reassuring smile and walked to the near end of the park..

He stopped at the big tree far from the few people in the park and carefully put her down on the ground.. He removed his own jacket and spread it on the grassy ground under the tree.. He gestured her to sit on it and she did.. He went and sat behind her, pulling her closer and resting his back on the tree.. He fixed her dress to cover her legs and rested her head on his chest..

They can see the beautiful view of night city, lights coming from a bridge and cars from afar that reflects on the river..

"Mianhae.. Don't be mad at me anymore, hmmm?? I can still take other people's anger and ignore me, I'm already used to it for so long.. But you.. I cant.." he stared at her affectionately while brushing her hair away from face..

She stuck her tongue out to him and hugged his waist before nodding her head..

"About my first date--"

"Araseo..I will not ask any questions about it again, Baby.. Its all in the past.. We're living in the present now.. And we need to hold each other tighter to face the futu--"

His endless explanation were cut when she cupped his cheeks and pulled him for kiss.. He found himself drowning in the kiss in no time..

She broke the kiss and bit her bottom lip while face was blushing and heart keeps beating faster..

"He held my hand.. And..We also..kissed.." she stated and caressed his cheeks..

"Where..did he..kissed you??.." he frowned and carefully asked her.. Though he do not want to know her answers and imagined those scenes but he was very curious, thinking that she enjoyed her first date more than their date.. 

She chuckled and stared at him in disbelief.. She smacked his head and narrowed her eyes on him..

"Babe??!" he whined and rubbed his head while pouting.. "Araseo.. I won't ask anymore.."

"Babo.." she giggled and ran her fingers through his hair, caressing his head..

He took and planted a kiss on her hand then on her temple and fixed his jacket on her.. He wrapped his arms around her, resting his arm on her shoulders and waist..

"You know, Love.. I always wanted to take you here and some places that we two can be alone like this.. But I never got a chance.. And.. I'm sorry.. I had no time to prepare for something special for you today.. You came unexpectedly, Sweetheart.. But.. I think.. we can do things like these more often now.." he smiled as the thought of it..

"Yah.. Dont be sorry.. I..love..being with you.." she shyly stated while blushing making him smiled widely.. "But Jae.. A while ago..at your set.." she tried to changed the topic..

"I got jealous.." he honestly admitted and heaved a deep sigh.. "Honestly, I can still take it seeing you with other guy because I know.. I can't avoid that.. They're your friends.. But.. Seeing them placing their hands on you, a friend or not.. That's a different story.. I just can't bear it and watch you.. They can held you freely while..I can't.. So I thought I need to do a way so I can hold you more whenever and wherever we are that no other guy can take you away from me.. I don't know how long I can hide you from them but I promise I will protect you with all I can.. And.. You don't deserve to be a hidden and anonymous girlfriend of mine for so long.. So..I did those things for you, Love.." he explained while she was intently listened to him.. "Did I scare you..or make you feel uncomfortable somehow??"

"Just..a bit.." she bit her bottom as she rested her head back on his chest and hugged his waist tighter.. "But.. Did I mentioned it you?? You were so cool back then when you came to me and confessed infront of my friends and many people.." she can feel butterflies on her stomach as those scenes keeps playing in her mind..

"Jjinjja??!" he chuckled.. "Babe.. Even if you don't mention it.. I know I'm so cool in whatever I do.. Even my fans know about it.." he proudly exclaimed.. 

Her jaw dropped and stared at him in disbelief, regretting saying those words to comfort him.. 

"Forget it.." she sighed in defeat..

He laughed and hugged her tighter, pulling her closer to his chest.. 

"Aigooo.." he took a deep sigh and rested his forehead on top of her head.. "What exactly did you do to me?? You always make me do those things without me realizing that I really did it.. You're driving me crazy.." he mumbled.. 

Silence filled the two of them as they watched the scenery of the city from afar.. 

He brushed her hair away from her face and planted a kiss on her temple.. He took a necklace on his neck out of his sweater and gulped nervously as he stared at it then to her..

"Baby?? Can I..take your.. hand.. for..a while??"

She stared at him confused, confused that he's asking to take her hand when he can hold it whenever he wants without asking for her permission.. She gave him a smile and gave him her hand.. Her gaze shifted to the necklace in his hand with two rings as a pendant, staring at it curiously then to him.. 

"Ah.. This.. Couple.. ring..." he cleared his throat and gulped nervously.. "Actually.. I..I don't know how to.. give this.. to you.. But..I really want you to have it.. Though.. It can't express my feelings for you.. But.. Atleast..It can be a sign of my love and promises to you.."

He knows he had no escape at a chance now.. He took his courage and tried to suppress the nervousness and shyness that he felt while staring deep into her eyes.. Without saying any more words, he removed the two rings and took the smaller one.. He gave her a nervous and sheepish smile as he inserted the tip of her ring finger on the ring but he stopped.. He bit his bottom lip as he removed it and wear it on her middle finger instead.. 

"I will reserve this finger for a special ring.." he kissed the knuckle of her ring finger then another kiss on the ring in her middle finger.. He intertwined their hands with each other.. His nervousness decreased when he finally gave her the ring that he's keeping up since he bought her clothes.. 

She was in a daze while staring at the ring in her hand that she didn't hear his mumbles.. She can feel butterflies on her stomach and heart beats faster and loud.. She never imagined that she will received a special gift from him like she always seen on dramas.. She buried her face on his chest and gripped his sweater as she felt hot tears forming in her eyes.. She couldn't find the words how to explain her bliss and love for him.. She was happy yet scared at the same time, wishing that everything is not a dream..

"Hey.. Do you like it??" he brushed her hair away from her face and cupped her cheek..

"Hmm.." she nodded with shaking voice while rubbing her face against his chest, refusing to look at him..

He tilted her chin up and saw tears escaped from her eyes.. 

"Why are crying?? I told you not to cry anymore.. Aigoo.. My love is such a cry baby.. You're making me looked like a bad guy every time you cry, do you know that??" he mumbled and smiled while wiping her tears with his fingers..

He kissed her forehead and stared at her affectionately.. He planted another kiss on her side of her eye and started planting kisses on her face continuously to stop her from crying..

"Yah.." she giggled and tried to stop him, tears stopped falling from her eyes and turned to smiles and giggles of happiness.. "Hmp!!" she slapped his chest when he captured her lips, kissing her deeply while pulling her head and body closer to him, closing his eyes..

Her arms ran around his neck and closed her eyes while she returned his gentle and deep kisses..

He broke the kiss and rested his chin on top of her head..

"Gomawo.." she mumbled and sniffed..

"Mianhae.. We can wear the rings at the same time so I will keep it as a necklace instead if I can't wear it.." he said apologetically.. 

She bit her bottom lip as she took the other ring on his hand and demand for his hand this time.. He smiled and gladly gave her his hand.. She was about to put the ring on his middle finger but he clenched his fist..

"But, Babe.. What if I don't say yes??" he teased and smirked..

"Mwo??" she stared at him confused.. She narrowed her eyes on him when she realized his meanings.. 

"Nothing.." he exclaimed and nervously smiled..

She chuckled and continued wearing the ring on his middle finger.. He smiled and intertwined his hand on her..

"Well.. Not bad.." he smiled as he cupped her cheek and planted a kiss on her lips then to her forehead.. "I love you, Jasmine.."

She blushed madly and gulped  nervously as she gripped his collar.. Without wasting any time, she pulled his collar and sealed their lips with a kiss, her kiss were demanding..

"Yah.. Stop.. tempting me.. You know what..I can do..to you..when we..get..home..I cant be..gentle..this time.." he mumbled as he returned her kisses.. 

"I love you, Kim Jaejoong.." she mumbled between the kisses and giggled as she ignored his warning.. 

"Geez.. As long..as we want to..we cant..here.. Babe.." he stopped the kiss and narrowed his eyes on her.. He still don't know how her kisses and simple movements can turned him on most of the times.. 

"ert.." she hit his chest with her fist..

"I'll punish you later when we get home.." he kissed her lips again then to her temple.. 

"Let's go home..then.." she bit her bottom lip and blushed as those words came out from .. 

"Yah!! Stop torturing me for a while.. I cant walk in this state.." he took a deep breath and calmed himself down while closing his eyes and burying his face on top of her head..

She blushed madly and bit her bottom lip as she playfully and teasingly ran her hand on his chest down to his abs..

"Aist.." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The moment he closed the door, he immediately pinned her on the door and kissed her aggressively while hands roaming her body.. They gasped for air and their bodies were grinding to each other, demanding for each other's touches.. 

"J-jae.. Bed.." she whispered breathlessly..

"Hmm.." he lifted her dress up while caressing her thigh and d her cheek.. He put her thighs around his waist and carried her up.. 

They took a long time going to their room as they stopped at the walls kissing and touching each other while slowly taking off each other's clothes..

They spent the night making love, taking their time teasing, admiring, touching each other and telling how much they love each other.. Their steamy love making was more intense than before..

She let herself surrendered to him, completely giving her heart, mind, body and soul.. She still dont know how much stamina her man have that he can last for almost an hour in a round and did more until dawn..

* END OF A FLASHBACK *

 

"But, Babe.. Last night.." a mischievous smile formed in his lips.. "You..eat me.." he laughed in her chest with his close eyes..

"YAH!!" she slapped his shoulder in embarrassment and blushed madly again.. "T-that.. was...." she made a crying face and turned her back on him, burying her face on the pillow.. 

"Wae?? You were amazing and y last night.. Well..Last time I only taught you how to ride--"

"YAAHH!! GET OUT!!" she took the pillow and hit him with it while trying to cover her body with the blanket..

"Wae~?? I'm only stating the truth.. You're getting more aggressive these days, Baby.. I love it~" he laughed as he tried to avoid the pillow.. 

He waited for a chance and stole the pillow in her hands.. He threw all the pillows away from her before she can grab any of it and pinned her on the bed with his hand holding her both hand on the sides of her head and legs on her both sides..

She tried to escaped from him and avoided his seductive gaze as she felt that one of her s was shown to him, she was still thankful that the rest of her body down were still covered with a blanket.. She was still not used at showing her body on him though they did it so many times before..

He gulped as he stared at her and let her hands go.. He completely covered her body and lay on her side, half body on her top.. He rested his arm on the side of her head while his free hand brushed her hair away from her face..

She blushed more and avoided his gaze while resting her palms on his bare chest..

He chuckled and turned her face on him.. He learned closer to her and was about to kiss her but she stopped him when their lips were only centimeter apart..

"Jae.. Door..bell.." she mumbled and giggled in a low voice when she saw him frowned irritatedly..

"Don't care.. They can wait whoever they are.." he continued kissing her on her lips and lips traveled down to her neck, hand on top of her head..

"Jae~" she called with her close eyes as she heard the doorbell ring for the third time that keeps bothering her..

"Aist.. Who is it??!!" he buried his face on the crook of her neck irritatedly and heaved a deep sigh..

"Just open it.. Hmm??" she brushed his hair and gently rubbed his back..

He heaved a deep sigh again and planted a kiss on her lips then to her forehead before going down on bed..

"YAH!!" she hide her face under the blanket when he went down on bed, revealing his glory..

"Ow!! Good morning!!" he grinned mischievously while both hands on his waist and walked towards his walked-in closet like nothing..

He dressed in his pyjama and shirt and.immediately went downstairs to open the gate as the continuous impatient ring was heard..

"Ne~" 

He open the gate and frowned when he saw a woman and two men infront of his house.. His face became dark as he recognized the man with them..