Confession

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jasmine woke up from her rest and long sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and scanned the room half awake..

'How did I got back here?? I remember I was crossing the road then there's a car.. Then I heard Jae's voice.. But.. He's crying..' she thought confused and frowned..

She felt something warm on her back and a weight on her waist.. She recognized his warm hug.. She bit her bottom lip as she held his wrist to remove from her waist..

Jaejoong winced in pain causing him to woke up from his slumber.. He felt her moving in the bed..

"Oh.. You're awake.." he mumbled..

She carefully turned her body to face him and gasped, staring at him in horror with her wide eyes..

"YAH.. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!" she asked in concern and panicked when she saw a black eye on his right eye, bruise on his left cheek and the side of his chin, dry blood on the side of his lips and some scratches.. She brushed his bangs away from his forehead and caress his cheek.. Worry can be seen in her face..

A silly grin from ear to ear formed in his lips feeling her warm hand on his face..

"What's with that smile?? What exactly happened to you??" she asked worriedly..

"Let just say.. If didn't leave yesterday, maybe I wont have these.. But you left.. So I got these.. Do you know how much troubles you caused me yesterday??"

She lowered her head, bitting her bottom lip as guilt washed her..

He moved closer to her so their faces were just inches apart.. He held her chin and tilted her head up..

"I'm just kidding.." he laughed.. "But something really great happened last night.. Dont worry too much.." he pecked her lips and grinned..

"Yah.." she blushed and hit his shoulder causing him to yelp in pain.. "Oh.. Mian.. Mian.. Are you okay??"

He laughed while she stared at him like he's gone crazy.. She sighed and went down from the bed..

"Yah.. Where are you going??" he caught her wrist.. "You're not..going to leave again.. Aren't you??" he gulped and stared at her with fear, scared that she will leave him again once he let her hand go..

She bit her bottom lip and nodded, somehow confused at his behavior.. She carefully pulled her hand from his grasp and he hesitantly let her hand go..

"Just stay here.. Hmm??" she dashed outside barefooted and went back with first aid kit and a warm water on the small tub placing it on the lamp table..

He sat on the bed and watched her with a smile on his face..

"Who really did this to you??" she started gently wiping away the dry blood on his lips with a small towel, wet from the warm water with alcohol, and cleaned his wounds..

"You will meet them soon.." he mumbled staring at her serious and worried face..

"I..will meet them??" she frowned confused..

"Yeah.. And oh.. You already met them.. Dont worry.. They know about us.." she stared at him confused.. "Ah!! Be gentle, will you?? " he yelped in pain..

She gasped when she noticed that she accidentally pressed hard the towel on one of his scratches.. She giggled seeing his cuteness..

Silence filled around the room..

Her heart keeps beating fast as she felt his intent gaze locked on her and tried to focus her attention on applying betadine on his scratches..

He was mesmerized by her beauty again.. He never feels tired staring at her.. She never fails to make his heart skipped a beat and beat faster because of the bliss..

"J..Jae.. Can I.. take your hand??"

His eyes sparkled and beamed.. He held her hand and leaned closer to her closing his eyes..

Her brow rose and took the alcohol.. She dropped a small amount on the wound in his hand since she cant hit his head nor body..

"AH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??" he winced in pain and shakingly inhaled and exhaled deep with his eyes wide open..

"Did what??" she asked innocently while wiping away the dry blood on his hand with a wet towel and gently wrapped his hand with a bandage..

Once she's done bandaging his hand, she put the things back on the kit.. She stood up but he pulled her and she fell on his lap..

"Y-Yah.." she gulped as their faces were close to each other.. He really never fails to make her heart flutter at his sudden actions and skinship and gave chills throughout her body..

"You still haven't recieve your punishment yet, for causing me so much troubles yesterday.."

He carefully laid her on the bed with him on top.. He rested his arm on her side to support his weight.. He brushed her hair away from her face with his free hand.. He planted a kiss on her forehead and started giving kisses on her lips..

"Jae.. I.. We.." she tried to utter her words between the kisses and push him away from her..

He held her wrists and never let her say any word as continued and nibbling her lips..

"Dont ever try to leave me again.." he stopped giving kisses on her lips and intently stared deeply in her eyes affectionately.. He let her wrists go and brushed her hair away from her face then carressed her cheeks..

"E-eh??.. But--"

"Do you know how scared I am yesterday knowing that you left me??.. You dont know how much its drives me crazy and insane thinking that I wont be able to see you again.. I really dont know what to do with my life....without you.. " she stared at him confused.. "Jasmine..I..I dont care about my career.. I already reached high enough for my dreams.. I can give it up anytime for you.. Its time to give spaces for myself.. To us.. Time for us.. I know you're afraid.. But I'm more afraid that I might lose you one day.. I promise to protect you no matter what.. I'm willing to take the risks just to be with you.." he gulped nervously as he kissed her lips, asking her to accept him..

Tears escaped from her eyes realizing the meaning of every words he said.. She gripped his shirt on his chest as she intently listened more of his word confessions..

"I dont know when did I started to have this feelings for you.. But I know its real.. I dont know how deep it is.. but it makes me go crazy.. I'm sorry if I failed to make you happy.. and for always making you cry and giving you pain.. I was a fool and useless for ignoring you and denying both of our feelings.. But from now on..I..I wont stop it anymore..I wont stop what I feel.." he paused and kissed her lips again as he tried to take his fears away .. "I.. I love you.. I really do.." he stared deeply in her eyes..

Tears started falling continuously from her eyes because of the bliss she felt..

He kissed her tears away.. "So.. Can you forgive..and accept me??" he gulped nervously thinking that she wont accept him.. "Yah.. You cant say no or else I..I wont let you go.." he threatened and gulped nervously again, his face was almost pale because of nervousness taht he felt.. He was never been this kind of nervous in his whole life..

She just stared at him with her teary eyes, still couldn't believed what was happening and the words she just heard straightly from him..

"Babo.." she started sobbing while lightly hitting his chest with her fists..

He took her fists and carefully pinned it on her side.. He kissed her lips and closed his eyes..

She responded to his kisses while tears were falling from her eyes..

"Is that a yes??" he broke the kiss and cupped her face.. He wiped the tears away by his thumb, praying that she can give him even just a small hope..

She sniffed, hugged his neck and pulled him closet for another kiss, closing her eyes..

"I will.. take it.. as a.. yes.." he said between the kisses and smiled..

They were both gently their lips, returning their kisses.. Her lips were so soft and he wants to taste her more.. He loves her more than anything.. He slid his tongue in and played with her tongue.. She was brushing his hair and pulling him closer as the kiss gets deeper while slowly catching her breathes.. Her tears stopped falling from her eyes..

Seems like they were the only one in the world.. They forgot all the worries, pains and the obstacles that they need to face.. Their hearts keeps beating faster and faster because of the bliss and love that they felt to each other as their passionate kiss continued.. 

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●