Stop Looking.. SHE'S MINE!!

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

"Hyung~ Lets just go to Jaejoongie hyung's house.. Its getting boring here.." Changmin lazily laid on the couch and rubbed his stomach..

"You know its not easy for us to just go outside.." Yunho heaved a deep sigh and continued rolling the warm egg on the bruise on his face.. He wants to go to Jaejoong's too, to see him and Jasmine.. He wants to know if she's already fine..

Min suddenly sat on the couch as an idea popped out on his mind and grinned.. "Hyung!! I know how we can go there without someone recognizing us.."

Yun stared at him confused..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"See Hyung.. No one can recognize us.." Min grinned as they successfully got out of their dorm building using their friend's car..

"Our maknae is really genius.." Yun grinned then patted his shoulder and focused his eyes on the road..

They were wearing their tiger and deer costumes that they wore in the Lotte World.. They arrived at the subdivision where Jaejoong's house by Changmin's good memory.. They had a hard time passing the securities as reporters and fans trying to find a way to go to Jaejoong's house but the securities from C-Jes were also there to control them.. They heaved a deep sigh of relief as they successfully passed the securities.. Changmin got out of the car first as he felt already hungry while Yunho searched for a place to park the car.. Changmin carefully opened the gate of the house and walked towards the door of his house.. He frowned when he saw two men crouching on the door, peeking inside.. He easily recognized the one with a duckbutt..

~~~~~

Yoochun and Junsu decided to visit Jaejoong since their schedules were cancelled for the mean time..

"Hyung.. Lets try to call the Yunho hyung and Changmin-ah so we can hang out together just for today.." Su pleaded..

"Yah.. Lets just wait for their call.. You know its not easy for them to just go outside.." Chun stated as they walked towards the door.. Chun was about to pressed the button of the doorbell but he stopped as he noticed that the door was slightly open.. He curiously held the door knob and carefully pushed the door open.. His eyes widened as he saw the couples kissing..

"Hyung.. What's wro--" Su didn't finished his sentence as Chun quickly covered his mouth..

"Be quiet.. We might disturb them.." Chun whispered..

Su looked at him confused and reluctantly nodded.. He pulled Chun's hands down and curiously peeked on the door too.. His eyes grew wide and stared at Chun then back to the couples again..

They carefully lowered their bodies while peeking at the slightly open door.. Su gulped and Chun grinned mischievously while their eyes locked on the couple.. Their jaws dropped when the couple laid on the couch with Jaejoong on top and still their lips were locked on the kiss..

"H-hyung..I-I think we need.-to go n-now.." Su gulped and tried to look at the other direction as his face reddened at the scene..

"What are you doing here outside??"

YooSu startled and immediately looked at the owner of the voice.. They heaved a sigh of relief when they saw that it was only Changmin, wearing a familiar deer costume, staring at them with a frown and confuse face..

"What are you looking at inside Jaejoong-hyung's house??" Changmin asked again suspiciously at he noticed that YooSu keeps glancing at each other..

Su glanced at Chun then to the couple again.. His eyes widened and jaw dropped when he saw that Jaejoong was already ing Jasmine's dress shirt.. Min's brow rose and stepped towards the door but Chun blocked him..

"Ch-Changmin-ah.. Do you know how much we misses you??" Chun laughed and gulped nervously..

"I know hyung.. But I want to see what's inside too.." he added with a grin and immediately stepped towards the door passing Chun..

"Jaejo-- hmmp!!" Min whimpered as YooSu immediately covered his mouth..

"Yah!! Were not allowed to go inside.. Jaejoong-hyung will kill us if we do.." Junsu whispered nervously..

Min stared at them confused..

"But if you promise to behave.. I will let you see what they are doing right now.." Chun wiggled his brows grinned mischievously..

Min pulled their hands down out of his mouth and smirked as he felt interested and curious.. Su's jaw dropped and looked at them in disbelief but he agreed anyway.. They carefully lowered their bodies and peeked inside.. Min's eyes grew wide and jaw dropped as he saw the couple in that kind of position and Jaejoong caressing Jasmine's thighs while kissing.. He looked at Chun in disbelief then to Junsu who's face was already red as tomato..

"Junsu hyung..I know you're a ert but I didn't know that you're watching live now.. And the worst is.. Its Jaejoong hyung's.." Min shook his head..

"M-mwo?? I..I'm not.. We just accidentally saw it.." Su protested..

"Yah.. Be quiet..okay??" Chun glared at the two..

They turned their heads to the couple again and watched as the scene was getting hotter and hotter..

~~~~~

Jaejoong carefully got in between Jasmine's legs and bent it to his sides while their lips were locked on the kiss.. He only wanted to kiss and but he lost his mind.. He never planned to do more than that because he doesn't want her to get scared and hurt but he's starting to lose his controls..

"Do you know..that..you always.. tortured me??" he mumbled between the kisses as his hand touches her smooth and soft skin.. He gently caressed her thigh up and down.. His hand went under the boxer short and touched her underwear.. "You have no idea..how much I suffered..in those times.. because of you.." his fingers were playing at the hem of her underwear and continued giving kisses on her lips..

She was confused but his kisses and touches were distracting her.. She closed her eyes as her mind was completely lost and in a daze.. Chills ran throughout her body, not because of nervousness but a different feeling of sensation as she felt his warm hand against her skin.. She unconsciously bit his bottom lip as a moan escaped from and grind her hip against him.. She gripped his hair and breathes started to become uneven as she felt his bulge already poking her bottom part.. A tingly sensation ran throughout her spine and grind her hip against him again..

He groaned as he broke the kiss and lightly bit her neck when he felt her very warm bottom.. His eyes flamed with desires as he felt arouse.. He took her moves as a yes.. Her voice is like a beautiful melody in his ear and he wanted to hear it again.. He hugged then pulled her up and she sat on his lap with her legs on both on his sides..

"Its all your fault Babe.. You wake him up again..and its not easy to calm him down.. You will have..a hard time.." he whispered in her ear and kissed her jawline.. "That's why I told you dont try to seduce me.. But you keep tempting me, Babe.. You really need to recieve your punishment now.. But not here.. Lets go back.. to our room.." he whispered controlling his breathes as he buried his face on the crook of her neck and pulled her hip closer causing their bottom parts rubbed tightly against each other..

She already lost her strength to protest.. She was competing with her mind but she didn't wanted to stop.. His very strong effects on her is like a drug that she can never resist and can never stop herself from wanting more.. Her hands rested on his chest and gripped his shirt.. She can feel his heart beating fast just like hers.. She was confused if she's already ready to give it all to him but she loves and trusts him..

"Just relax..I wont hurt you, Love..I promise.." he brushed her hair away from her face and stared deeply in her eyes..

Seems like she was hipnotized staring at his eyes..

He kissed her temple then to her nose and planted another kiss on her lips..

She shyly planted a kiss on his lips and bit her bottom lip in embarrassment.. He gave her a reassuring smile and put her head on the crook of his neck.. He put his feet down on the floor while his arms went under her and the other was gently caressing her back..

She hugged his neck again tighter for support as he carried her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and closed her eyes.. She felt secured and comfortable in his arms..

He carefully walked towards the stairs to their room when the door suddenly burst open..

"Aahhh!!"

And three guys fell on the floor and one was standing on the door..

~~~~~

Yunho finally found a place to park the car near the park.. He carefully walked his way to Jaejoong's house and opened his gate while glancing at his sides and back.. He frowned when he noticed three men crouching on the side of the door while peeking inside.. He can easily tell who they are but he was confused at what they were doing outside..

"What are these three up to??" he mumbled as he noticed that their full attention were focused on what is happening inside and carefully walked towards them.. "What are you doing there??"

YooSuMin jumped in shock and turned their heads to the owner of the voice.. They saw Yunho staring at them with his brow rose and both hands on his waist, wearing a familiar tiger costume.. Yun stared at them confused as he noticed Su's reddened face, Chun's mischievous grin and Min's pale face..

"Y-yunho h-hyung.." Min gulped nervously as he glanced at the couple then back to Yunho again.. He knows his hyung went here to see Jaejoong and a big part of him wanted to see Jasmine..

YooSuMin stood up but Su lost his balance and held Min's shoulder for support but he didn't regain his balance.. Chun gasped and eyes grew wide when he saw that they were about to fall inside and door was opening wider..

"Ooh??!!" Chun hurriedly catch the doorknob but failed..

"Aaahhh!!"

YooSuMin fell on the floor and door burst open..

Jasmine startled and opened her eyes in surprise..

Yunho chuckled at his three childish members.. He miss this kind of moments.. His gaze shifted to the figures inside.. He looked back at the three on the floor then to the couples again.. His smile slowly faded as he realized what is happening.. He cleared his throat and looked away as he saw Jaejoong with Jasmine in his arms.. He took a glance at Jasmine again as he noticed that she's wearing a man's clothes.. He can easily tell who owns that clothes and glanced at Jae..

"A-an..nyeong.." Su nervously smiled when he saw Jae already sending daggers to them.. He gulped nervously and shakingly stood up..

Jasmine stared at the four and blinked as she focused her eyes to HoMin.. She didn't know if she's just hallucinating seeing them infront of her together with YooSu.. She looked at Jae with a confuse face.. Her face reddened again as she realized that he's still carrying her in an awkward way..

"J-Jae.. C-can you..put me down..now??" she muttered as she buried her face on the crook of his neck and bit her bottom lip in embarrassment..

Jae snapped out of his thoughts of how to get rid or kill them when he heard her voice.. "But babe~" he whined in a low voice..

"Please.." she pleaded and gripped his shirt..

He gritted his teeth while glaring at them and the latter looked on the other directions.. His face softened as he looked at her again and heaved a deep sigh.. He gently rubbed her back and hesitantly put her down carefully.. He buried her face on his chest and hugged her waist.. He knows that she's embarrassed to show her face to them..

"WHAT.. are you doing here??" he asked calmly while gritting his teeth and glaring at them..

"Oh?? Ahmm.. Our schedules were cancelled so.. We decided to just visit you.. But.. I.. I think we're just disturbing you.." Chun stated as his gaze slowly travelled down..

Min's eyes were focused on Jasmine's legs with his mouth slightly open, Chun grinned mischievously, Su looked at the other direction while his face was still red and Yun keeps stealing glances at Jasmine then to her legs and cleared his throat.. Jae's brow rose when he noticed their gazes.. He followed the direction their eyes were looking at.. His eyes widened when he noticed that their eyes were looking at Jasmine's expose skin, her legs..

"YYAAH!!" he hurriedly took his slippers off of his feet while gritting his teeth..

Jasmine startled at his sudden yell and stared at him with shock and confuse face..

"SHE'S ONLY MINE!! STOP LOOKING AT HER OR ELSE I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR EYES OUT OF YOUR FACES!!" he threw his slippers to their direction but YooMinHo move and it landed on Junsu's shoulder..

"HYUNG!! I..I AM NOT LOOKING!!" Su said while his back was facing him and waving his hands a no..

"He's looking Jaejoong hyung..I SAW IT!! He's watching yo--" Min didn't finished his sentence when Chun immediately covered his mouth..

Jasmine stared at them back and forth as she tried to think of how they got together again.. Somehow, she's hoping that its not just a dream like she, TVXQ and Cassies dreaming of..

"AISH!! You are ALL DEAD today after this!!" Jae glared at them and hurriedly carried Jasmine bridal style..

She gasped in surprise and her arms automatically s around his neck..

"Did we..heard it right?? Jaejoong hyung..just told us that Jasmine is his.." Chun asked out of the blue as he watched Jaejoong hurriedly went upstairs while carrying Jasmine..

"Its not new.. He always act that she's just his and only his.. But he keeps denying his feelings.." Su stated..

"No Junsu..I mean.. I think he already said it to her.."

~~~~~

Jae hurriedly went to his room and kicked the door closed.. He went to his walk-in closet and carefully sat her down on the marble table.. He immediately opened his wardrobe and looked for clothes.. He threw the clothes on the floor while he held the other clothes.. She watched him confuse..

"Baby.. Change your clothes..I don't like the way they staring at you like they wanted to eat you.." he said frustratedly as he handed her his clothes..

She heaved a deep sigh and nodded.. His face softened and held her hands.. He carefully got in between her legs and hugged her waist.. He never get tired of hugging and kissing her.. His heart feels warm, calm and comfortable everytime he felt her presence in his arms..

"Yah--"

"Mianhae.. Just wear my clothes for the mean time..I will buy you clothes and everything that you need next day.." he said apologetically and kissed her temple..

"You dont have to do that!! I have my own money to buy what I need.." her eyes widened and looked at him in disbelief..

"But I want to.. I want give you everything.."

"But..I have--"

He kissed her lips to stop her from babbling and took her hand to stop her from hitting him.. He broke the kiss and stared at her..

"No buts.. Just let me do those things.. I still have so many sins to pay on you..I know I cant pay you with those things but I want to do it.."

She nodded in defeat as her face reddened again from the kiss and bit her bottom lip..

He stared at her red lips and his gaze travelled down to her chest.. Three buttons were already ed revealing her bra and her chest.. Her face reddened when she realized where his eyes staring at.. She tried to cover herself but he held her hand and pinned her in the mirror behind her..

"Y-yah.." she flinched when he planted a kiss on the exposed part of her chest..

"Aish!! I should be eating right now if they didn't came and disturbed us.. Those two are too much disturbance to us and they even doubled this time.." he said irritatedly and groaned as he buried his face on her neck.. He let go of her hand and hugged her waist..

"Oh?? But Jae..Did I really saw Yunho-ssi and Changmin-ssi just now??" she asked him curiously..

"Yeah.." he nodded..

"But..how?? I thought--"

"Its a long and unexpected story Babe.." he chuckled seeing her confuse expression and steal a kiss on her lips.. "Do you want me to dress you??" he grinned mischievously as his hand slowly ing the remaining buttons of the dress shirt..

"YAH!! GET OUT!!" she glared and pushed him on his chest..

"But Baby.. you forgot that THIS.IS.MY.ROOM~" he whispered seductively and pulled her closer.. He ran his nose to from her ear to her neck.. He kissed her neck and smirked.. "And since we are here.. We can continue..our unfinished business..a while ago.." he teased as his kisses travelled down to her collar bone..

"J-Ja-Jae.. S-stop.." she gripped his shirt on his chest as her breath started to become uneven because of her heart that was beating so fast because of the tension and nervousness that she felt..

He laughed and planted another kiss on her temple.. "I'm just kidding.." he laughed again..

"Aish!! This ert!!" she mumbled irritatedly while glaring at him..

"But if you seduce me again..No one can stop me from punishing you..I will make sure that no one can disturb us that time.." he seriously said as his hands buttoning back the buttons of her dress shirt while staring at her..

She looked away in embarrassment and blinked as she remembered the things happened a while ago..

"Baby.. Change your shorts.. You cant wear it when they are here.. You can only wear it when we two are alone.. Make sure that they wont see your skin..I will hide you from them if possible.." he said firmly and mumbled the last sentence frustratedly.. "I will wait for you outside.." his voice become gentle and kissed her temple before he walked out of his walk-in closet and closed the door..

She watched his back and chuckled at his overprotectiveness..

"He's like an old woman.. He's more conservative than I am.." she chuckled as the door closed..