Kiss Him...

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Its been a week since Jasmine was almost caught by Jaejoong's fans.. She stayed in his house after that the incident.. His mother got worried after knowing what happened and pay a short visit to them.. Yoochun and Junsu also got worried after Jaejoong told them about the incident but they were busy in their own schedules so they just called her on Jae's telephone at home.. They let the incident passed and she got more careful going in and out his house, not be caught by someone again.. But she was still uneasy and scared.. She knows that that incident might happen again in the future.. She was thinking of something that can resolve their problems.. She knows it will be a hard decision for her.. But that was the only thing she can do for him.. She was just waiting for the right time to tell him her decisions..

Jaejoong rarely goes to the company and just stay at home, in his music room for work, composing and writing songs.. But there were when he cant concentrate in his works because he's afraid that she might be in danger again.. He dont want that incident to happened again so he forbid her to go outside without his permission even if he dont want to just tell her what to do and not to do.. She did'nt protest and just did what he told her to just stay at home for a while because she's afraid to get caught again.. And she dont want to be a burden to him if that incident became big that might affect his career..

"Kyaaa~ Lee Hongki is so cute!!~ Dont smile like that!! I'm melting!!~" she squealed with her palms cupping her cheeks and her eyes were arching like a smiling moon as she giggled and bitting her lips.. She was watching F.T.Island's comeback performance in SBS Ingayo singing "We Hope Become Lovers" and Hongki was singing his part which was the second chorus of the song..

"Yah!! Can you stop doing that thing??!! You're so noisy!! Aish!!" Jaejoong yelled irritatedly as he popped out from the kitchen with an apron and his hands on his waist..

She put her serious face as glared at him and raised a brow.. "You dont care!! Remember that we have a contract.. I'll do my own business.. You-"

"YAH!!"

She smirked and got back on watching TV and she giggled again..

He blew a rasp and gritted his teeth as he breathe while watching her from afar.. He went back to the kitchen with heavy steps..It was the umpteenth time she mentioned the rules from the contract after she remembered they sighed one.. {A\N: I actually forgot that they have a contract.. XD Mianhae.. ^^V} They were back in their normal atmosphere again before they kiss plus the contract.. He did'nt got a chance to talked about that night to her again because he's dont want them to be awkwark again..

Eversince Jasmine suddenly came in his house and started living with him, the usual quiet house became noisy.. Though they always fighting verbally like cats and dogs.. The cold and lifeless atmosphere became alive.. He doesn't feel empty and lonely living alone anymore because of her.. He was thankful to the cheaters for cheating her about his house.. Deep inside, he knows that he cant keep her for all his life after the incident.. He knows that one day, she needs to leave.. And there were still boundaries between them that he needs to break when the time comes.. He shrugged those thoughts aside and just kept all those memories with her..He feels complete and alive with her just by his side, just by seeing her..

"If I could just turned back the time..I WOULD NOT DEFINITELY SIGNED that damn contract!!" he muttered between his breathes as he gritted his teeth..

"Keurigo.. Is she blind??! I'm cuter than him!! Cant she see that??! She even made that guy her phone's wallpaper!!" he mumbled continuously when he remembered Hongki's smiling face on her phone when he borrowed it to get her number.. He started to murderously chopping the vegetables like chopping a whole chicken into tiny bits.. Its like he's not using a knife but a hammer..

He stopped murmuring when he heard her stopped giggling and a rock sad ballad music was playing.. He got curious and stopped what he was doing.. He came out from the kitchen and put his hands on his waist..

"Finally!! You stop--" he stopped when he saw her teary eyes focused on the TV while hugging a square pillow and bitting her bottom lip..

She was listening to F.T.Island's next song "Severely".. {A/N: This song is really a sad song.. Just from listening to the drums and guitars of the intro plus Hongki's husky voice with full of emotions.. T-T} His hands dropped and started to come towards her.. He sat beside her..eyes and ears were focused on the TV screen and to the song but his mind was conquered by only her.. He heaved a deep sighed and turned to her.. He cupped her face and he turned her to looked at him..

"Yah~ Why are you crying all of a sudden?? You were just like a crazy fangirl giggling seconds ago..It's just a song.. You're ugly when you're crying.." he as he wiped her tears with his thumb.. "That's why I dont want you to look at other guy or smile or go near or talk with them.."

"Mworagoyo?? W..w-wae??" she looked at him with curiousity and anticipation in her eyes..

"Because I said so..I dont want you to..and I hate it.." he said firmly with a severe tone as he stared deeply in her eyes.. He let her go when the song ended and slid his hand inside the pocket of his apron and took something then handed it to her hand..

"100000 won?? For what again??" she asked as she looked at the money then to him and her brow rose..

He always gave her money for the last few days and after that, he will kiss her forehead or cheek, held her hand or hugged her.. Just like what their--her contract says, "You have to pay for my extra services that you needed.."

"For your extra service.." he beamed and quickly kissed her forehead and dashed back to the kitchen before he cant stop himself from kissing those inviting lips of her again.. Her lips became his weakness after he tasted it.. It would be seems like a ert by the way he reacted but he dont care anyway, he was having a hard time to resist.. He snapped out from his thoughts and continued cooking with his face flashed red..

She watched his back from afar as she blinked with a reddened face.. She was anticipating for something just now but he didnt do it.. She remembered her conversation with Gina the other day..

* FLASHBACK *

"Ohh..So..your friend..I mean the friend of your friend stole her first kiss and he said 'Thank You' after that??" Gina asked in assurance..

"Hmm.." she answered nervously and gulped.. She was sitting on the carpet while her arm were bended above the mini table in her room and other hand holding the phone.. She told Gina about her first kiss but named it as her friend who's her and the friend of her friend was Jae.. XD

"So.. How was your first kiss??"

"Oh that.. It was--" her eyes widened.. "YAH!! I told you its not me!! Its my friend!! My. Friend!!" she yelled through her phone..

"Okay~ Okay~ Calm down.. Will you?? I was just teasing you.." she heard her laughs through the line.. "You seem like you're the one who's first kiss was snatched.." she murmured..

"Yah!! I told you its not me!!"

"Okay~" she sighed in defeat.. "And what did your friend told to that man after the kiss??"

"Ahmm..she told him that its just nothing and dont misunderstand her??.." she told her that sounded like a question..

"WHAT?? IS YOUR FRIEND STUPID??! Did she even asked the guy whats the meaning of the kiss?! And you told me that your friend liked it too!! Did your friend knew that that words can hurt that man's feelings and ego?! What if he likes her?! What if that was his way of confessing because he cant say his feelings?! And--" her voice echoed in her room through the phone..

"STOP!! I'll tell her that.." she said between her heavy breaths.. She ran towards the door and carefully opened it.. She looked around if he already arrived and if he heard Gina.. She quietly heaved a deep sigh of relief when she saw no one on the corridor.. She closed her door and turned to the phone as she walked back on her place again.. "And you cant blame her..Its her first kiss that he stole!!" she protested..

"But if you said that your friend liked it too..then its not a stolen kiss.. He didnt stole it..SHE GAVE IT..maybe half-heartedly..but she likes it.." Gina giggled..

Jasmine was taken aback at her words.. The words "She gave it" were dancing around her head.. "S-so..what..what should she'll do now??" she asked and gulped..

"Well for now.. Tell your friend to just wait for him to confess or maybe to kiss her again.. But if wants to know the answer quickly.. Kiss him.." Jasmine's eyes widened and jaw dropped.. "And if he kiss her back..then he likes her.. You said that he dont have any girlfriend for a long time.. Am I right??" she continued..

"B-but.. I cant-- my..my friend cant do that or she'll be dead.."

"Dead?? What do you mean dead?? Is he someone dangerous??"

"No..I mean.. The man was very famous around women..and..and".. 'He's a celebrity named Kim Jaejoong for God sake!!'

"And??"

"And he's really really a very famous guy that every women who knows him are overprotected and possessives.."

"Well.. If he have the power to protect the girl.. then why not?? And if he really likes or love her.. He cant let them hurt her.."

Jasmine was silence for a moment.. "I..I tell my friend about that.."

"Okay~.. Oh wait!! Dont forget that we will be meeting someone the next day!! Araseo?? You did'nt showed up last time.. So you have to be there this time.."

"But I'm really not sure if I can come.. I'll try.. And thank you.. For helping me-- my..my friend.."

"You are both welcome..I hope they can make things out and let them lead to each other.."

She smiled after hearing those words from her friend.. "Thank you very much Dr. Love!!" they ended the call and Jasmine was in her abyss after that..

* END OF FLASHBACK *

"Yah.. Are you okay??" he waved his hands in front of her face.. "You've been quiet for a long time since we were eating our dinner until now.. Is there anything that bothers you?? You can tell me too.." he said as he stared at her worriedly..

"Ne??" she snapped out of her thoughts.. "Aniyo.." she shook her head and continued eating her pudding for dessert as she got back on watching TV.. "I really cant understand you.."

He looked at her confused..

"Sometimes you're rude, arrogant and annoying..then you'll suddenly heaved your outburst towards me and get angry with no reason..and then now..you're being concern and caring.. Are you always like that?? You're different from the shows you appeared.. You make me always confused at your actions.." she stated not taking a glance at him and sighed..

"I cant understand myself too.." he heaved a deep sighed.. He laid on the couch and bent his right arm above his forehead while the other was rested in his side.. He bent up his left leg as he stared blankly at the ceiling while her side back facing him sitting on the carpet..

She twisted her head and looked at him.. She gulped as he his lips with his tongue..

"Tell your friend to just wait for him to confess or maybe to kiss her again.. But if wants to know the answer quickly.. Kiss him..And if he kiss her back..then he likes her..

.

.

.

.

.

Kiss him..And if he kiss her back..then he likes her..

.

.

.

.

.

Kiss him..And if he kiss her back..then he likes her.."

Those words keeps echoing in her mind lika a strong spell.. Without a minute, she sat on the couch where he sits.. Their eyes met and locked their gaze..

"Wae??" he looked at her warily and confused..

She didn't apeak a word and slowly leaned her face closer to his.. They both gulped and she blinked..

"Y-yah.. What-what's wrong..with y-you??" he stuttered as there were only inches apart..

He gripped the side of the couch when she cupped his face with her palms.. She was now half on top of him.. Cold sweats started to moist his forehead as his eyes slowly travelled down to her lips and to her eyes back and forth.. He really want to kiss her again but this time was different.. All of a sudden, she's making the first move?? He gulped nervously as the gap between them were slowly getting smaller and smaller by each second.. He held his breathes as her hair brushes his ears and heart beats triple fast.. He was frozen and numb on his spot and drowned in her as he felt her warm breathes brushes his skin..

There were a few inches apart..

.

.

.

.

.

Until it turns to centimeters..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jaejoong-ssi.. Can I go outside tomorrow??"