I Wanna Hold You

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
 
 
 
"Mianhae.." Jasmine mumbled and sniffed.. She's afraid to open those pages of his past.. She knew how much he suffered and how he faced those hardships..
 

Jaejoong's face softened and cupped her face.. He tilted her head up to looked at her.. Somehow, the pain that he feels inside lessened by just looking at her..

"Why are you apologizing??" he asked and looked deeply into her eyes.. He smiled and wiped her tears with his thumb..

"Dont cry.." he whispered softly as he stared at her affectionately..

He was drowned into her.. His gaze slowly travelled down to her lips.. He was competing with his mind and heart.. He wants to touch it.. He wants to taste it.. He wants to feel it.. He needs it.. But he's afraid of the consequences once he touch her lips with his..

She sniffed and hugged him tighter.. "I know you're suffering behind those smiles and laughs..I can feel it... though you dont say it... Just.. Just let it out..Dont keep them inside.. I know.. It's.. It's so hard for you to talk about them..to talk about.. your past.. Because of me..Mianhae..I cant help you to ease your--" she didn't utter her words when she felt something soft on her lips..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

His lips..

He cant take it anymore.. He was overwhelmed by her words, her voice were soothing him.. He had no idea that she noticed his sadness all those time..He kissed her with all the feelings he felt.. Seems like she cast a spell on him.. He put his arm around her waist while his hand was on her cheek.. He closed his eyes as he kissed her gently..

Her eyes widened and froze at her spot when she felt his warm lips on her.. She recomposed herself and tried to push him on his chest.. He broke the kiss but he didn't let her go, he just cant..

"Just this once.. Just let me.." he whispered as he looked deeply in her wide eyes.. He leaned closer and kissed her again.. He closed his eyes again and pulled her closer when he felt that she stopped pushing him..

Her eyes were opened as he kissed her again.. She was confused and her mind was in a daze.. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest and she can  feel butterflies on her stomach that sent chills all over her body.. She saw fireworks and slowly blinked her eyes.. She can feet her knees became weak but Jae was supporting her by hugging her waist while leaning on the side of the table..

He broke the kiss again when he felt no respond from her and stared at her with worries and fear..

"Mi..mianhae..I-I dont know how..h-how to..to kiss.." she stuttered and gulped nervously as she stared at him with her innocent eyes..

He chuckled and smiled..

"Whatever.." he kissed her again for the third time.. He pulled her closer again and held her nape.. He her bottom lip and kissed her lovingly..

She copied him and slowly his upper lip while closing her eyes.. She didn't breathe.. She was drowned.. She can feet his smiles through their kiss..

He wanted more.. He wanted to feel her more.. He slowly slid out his tongue on her lips.. He felt her grip on his shirt in his chest.. He ran his hand from her nape to her back and gently rubbed it.. Telling her that its okay..

Its like she can read his mind, she slightly opened for him.. She tiptoed and ran her hands around his neck..

Once he felt opened.. He immediately inserted his tongue inside her and played with her tongue.. He explored her cavern as he tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss..

She was gasping for air as he continued kissing her passionately.. She tightened her hugged on his neck and return his kisses..

Their hearts were racing in their chests.. Their feelings were full of love and desires together with confusion..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"T-t-t-that was..." Junsu's eyes widened in shock and shakingly pointed to the two figures in front of his eyes..

"Yah duckbutt!! Shut up!! They might hear you!!" Yoochun whispered and quickly covered his mouth..

They quickly but carefully hid behind the wall and popped their heads out.. Chun was still covering Junsu's mouth as they watched the two figures in amazement..

Su pulled his hand down.. "Lets take an evidence!!" he whispered and started searching for his phone inside his pocket..

"You're a genius duckbutt!!" Chun grinned and patted his .. He started searching for his phone too..

"Of cou--!!" he squealed but Chun covered his mouth again..

"Dont you know how talk in a low voice??" he whispered irritated and nervous..

Su nodded..

They started taking their phones out.. Su took pictures while Chun recorded it.. Smirks formed on their faces..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

After minutes of kissing..

They broke the kiss and catched their breaths.. Jaejoong leaned his forehead on hers but she slowly lowered her head.. She buried her reddened face in his chest and covered it with both hands.. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly.. He kissed her hair and rested his chin on top of her head as he closed his eyes.. They stayed at that position for a moment..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Duckbutt.. Let's get out of here before they sees us.." Yoochun whispered..

Su nodded and turned his back..

'Finally Jaejoong hyung..You found your heart..'  Chun took a last glance at two and smiled brightly..

They lowered their bodies and tiptoed towards the door..

"Meow~" Jiji was sitting on the floor while looking at them with his black round eyes..

"Ow!!" Su gasped at Jiji..

Chun quickly covered his mouth and warily looked around them..

"Yah!! It just Jiji.." he whispered and glared at him.. He put his index finger in the middle of his lips while staring at Jiji..

Jiji just watched them while yawning and scratching his head..

They continued tiptoeing towards the door.. Chun carefully opened the door and lightly pushed Su outside and carefully closed the door..

"Hoo!! That was close!!" Chun muttered and heaved a deep sighed of relief.. "Let's go.."

They headed to Chun's car and drove their way out..

"Waah~ Jaejoong hyung is daebak!!" Su exclaimed in amazement and eyes were locked in the photos in his phone.. " I thought he's down today like Hyun Joong hyung told us.."

"Yeah.. But I guess.. We dont need to worry about it.. He dont need us today.." Chun said and winked at him..

"Yeah.. I envy him.." he mumbled then looked at him.. "Hyung.. Can I see yours??" he asked excitedly..

"No~ It's for my own..and its special.." he said with a smirk.. His eyes were focused on the road back to Su's house..

"Aish.. What do you mean special?? I bet we have the same pictures.."

"No~ Mine is moving~" he grinned..

"Moving??"

"Yeah..I recorded it.." he grinned more..

"Hyung!! You're unfair!!" Su protested and Chun laughed.. "I should have recorded it too.." he mumbled in disappointment and looked at the photos..

"Dont worry.. I'm sure there is next!!" Chun patted Su's shoulders with his free hand..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"D-do you..Do you feel..better now??" Jasmine asked after catching her breath but her heart was still in a roller coaster inside her chest.. She was still covering her reddened face with both hands and buried to his chest..

"Hmm.." Jaejoong nodded on top of her head still not breaking the hug, not wanting to let her go..

"Then..I-I'm going to.. sleep now.." she bit her bottom lip and slowly pulled herself away from him, not taking a glance of him..

"O-oh.." he loosened his hug and stared at her with a small smile crept in his lips.. He held her chin and tilted her head up.. "Thank you.." he whispered as he searched for her eyes.. He planted a kiss on her forehead before he completely let her go and gave her a stunning smile..

"G-go-good night.." she bit her bottom lip and slowly turned her back..

She shakingly walked to her room.. Still dumpfounded at what was just happened.. She opened the door of her room and slowly closed it.. She collapsed on the floor while leaning on the door.. She bended her knees together and hugged it with her one arm as rested her head on the door.. She lightly pinched her lips while staring blankly at her room..

"Kiss..that was..a kiss..a kiss..my first kiss.." she mumbled continuously..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jaejoong was still on his mini bar.. He didn't moved on his position where they shared the most beautiful kiss.. He was smiling like crazy while looking at the wall.. He can't explained how he feels after the kiss.. He his lips for the umpteenth times and chuckled again covering his mouth.. His face was so red as a tomato.. He saw Jiji walking towards him.. He carried him and swayed in him in the air.. He spinned aroud while laughing with Jiji who wants to escape away from him.. He stopped and looked around.. When he saw no one, he continued laughing blissfully and hugged Jiji..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Love is in the air~~