The Courage To Speak

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Jae!!" Jasmine happily smiled and ran to his arms as he opened the door..

"Gawd.. I miss you, Baby.." Jaejoong said between his breathes while hugging her tightly and burying his face on the crook of her neck with close eyes.. 

She smiled while she wrapped her arms around his neck.. He carried her up on her waist and kissed the side of her temple.. 

"You're here?? You said earlier on the phone that you won't be home for another one week.. And your mom just left.." she mumbled as she tightened her hugged on his neck and bent her legs on the air.. She rubbed her cheek on the side of his head as he walked with her in his arms..

"Because I miss you sooo much!!" he put her down on the carpet and broke the hug.. He cupped her face with his free hand and planted kisses on her lips.. "And I want to surprise you.." he slid a red rose between them and sheepishly smiled.. 

She bit her bottom lip as a smile crept in her lips and took the rose.. She hugged his neck again while he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck..

"Mianhae.. I am so busy these days and I can't be with you most of the time.." he said apologetically and kissed her head..

"Kwaenchana.. Dont be sorry.. I understand.. It's your job, Jae.." she gave him a reassuring smile and hugged him..

Silence filled around them as they both hugged each other with their eyes closed..

"But.. Halaboji.. I am thinking of meeting him.." she broked the silence and opened her eyes..

"Meet him?? Are you ready to meet him now??" he frowned and stared at her worriedly.. 

It took her a while before she nodded, she lowered her head and rested it on his chest.. 

"Uncle Myung Soo said that Halaboji came to him and asked if he knew where I am.. I don't want him to lose his hope so I decided to meet him.." she stated while gripping his sweater on his waist..

She was excited and nervous at the same time.. He heaved a deep sigh and gently rubbed her back to cheer her up..

"Want me to come with you??"

"Will you??" she stared at him with anticipation..

"Of course I will.." he reassured her and pecked her lips.. "And I need to meet my future in-law, too.." he mumbled and smiled..

"Future.. In-law??" she stared at him with brow rose..

"Oh.." he smiled but slowly faded.. "Babe.. Stop staring at me like that.. You're making me nervous.." he gulped nervously and looked away while he rested her head back on his chest.. His heart was beating faster because of fear and nervousness thinking of what will be her answer once he asked that 'question'..

She smiled and blushed madly.. She didn't want to expect too much but she couldn't help but to think about his future plans for them..

"But.. Love.. Are you going to.. stay with him..too??" he gulped nervously and hugged her tightly..

"Huh??" she stared at him confused, worry and fear can be seen in his face..

"Ani.. I am not saying that.. you can't stay with him.. He's your grandfa anyway.. And.. I can't be always on your side because of my busy schedules.. I can't be with you all the time.. I'm always busy.. leaving you alone and bored.. and jailed here..??.. So.. I will not.. stop you if you want to.. stay with your grandfather.. You can have a job like you wanted that..I can't grant you for now.. You can have more freedom if you.. If you stay there.. Just.. as long as I can see you.. Geez.. Just.. Stay here.. Hmm?? Stay with me.." he heaved a deep sigh and stared at her with pleading..

"Yah.. What are you saying??" she smiled and caressed his pale face.. "Of course I'll stay with you.. I promise.." she shyly pecked his lips to sealed her words, making him feel relieved.. 

He stared at her affectionately, smiled and sealed their lips again with a deep kiss.. She gripped his sweater on his shoulder and tiptoed as she returned his kisses.. 

They both closed their eyes while he tilted his head and deepened the kiss, telling how much he miss her and how thankful he is.. His kisses never fails to make her weak and take her breathe away.. His lips travelled down to her jawline then to her neck and up to her ear, kissing and every spot on his way with a silly smile on his lips..

"Y-yah.." she lightly hit his chest with her fist and her breathes were starting to get uneven.. She giggled and jerked her head away when he a spot under her ear, his lips were tickling her and making her shiver.. She held his shoulder and tightened her hugged on his neck for support while closing her eyes and arcing her neck.. 

He laughed in a low voice and continued kissing and the spot under her ears and down to her neck while cupping her face and the other hand was wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.. 

She flinched when he bit and her earlobe.. She cupped his face with her free hand and tilted it up on her.. 

They stared into each others eyes with a smile and sealed their lips again with aggressive kiss, sliding his tongue inside .. She gladly open and tiptoed while wrapping her arms around his neck.. A soft moan escaped from as their tongues were playing inside her cavern, fighting for dominance.. They broke the kiss and she buried her reddened face on his chest while he rested his chin on top of her head and slowly catching their breathes.. 

He released a deep breath and smiled as he planted a kiss on top of her head..

"I.. love you.. Jae.." she bit her swollen bottom lip as she hugged his waist while he hugged her tightly.. She startled and flinched when her phone ring on the mini table..

He chuckled when he recognized one of their song and her favourite song, 'You Only Love'..

She broke the hugged and was about to take her phone but he caught her hand and pulled her back in his arms..

"Let's dance, Love.." he gently whispered in her ear and smiled..

"H-huh??.. Yah.. The call.." she gripped his sweater on his chest and blinked while staring at his eyes then his smiles, lips were only centimeter apart.. "O-okay..But..I..I don't know how to..dance.." she muttered and looked away in embarrassment.. 

"I'll be your feet then.." he smiled as he took the rose in her hand and put it in the mini table.. He carried her up on her waist and carefully put her feet down on his feet.. He rested her palm on his chest, held her free hand and wrapped his arms around her waist.. He started carefully stepping his feet, guiding her to move to the rythm of the song.. 

She let herself drowned his eyes for a moment, not taking their eyes away from each other as they dance.. Their hearts were racing inside their chest, fast and loud.. He planted a kiss on her forehead and she rested her head on his chest.. How can she not love this man?? He has everything she could asked for.. He never fails to surprise her and make her fall inlove more with his uniquely sweet and romantic side.. She loves every single bit of him..

He rested his chin on the top of her head as the phone call ended.. It was just a short moment after a minute of ringtone but seems like forever to them.. He started singing the bridge of the song which is his part without any music and continued until the end while dancing with his princess..

She closed her eyes while listening to his soothing and beautiful voice..

♬  You only love~ my love~ ♪

He sang in her ear..

"I love you, Jasmine.." he smiled, making her blushed madly while burying her face on his chest..

● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ●


Yunho tapped and gripped Changmin's shoulder to take his nervousness away, telling him that they are together whatever happens and everything will be fine..

Min stared at him and gave him a nervous yet reassuring quick smile as they walked to their president's office with their managers following them.. 

They stopped in front of the door and their managers exchanged a confused and warily look with each other..

"Hyung.. Let's not.. repeat our mistakes we once made in the past.. I'll help you more from now on.. We're stronger now, right??" Min said in a low voice and Yun gave him a reassuring smile before they headed inside..

● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ●


Jae carried her bridal style and lay her down on the couch.. He laid next to her and managed to fit their bodies.. He rested his head on her arm and leaned on her chest.. He heaved a long deep sigh as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms on her waist.. 

"Tired??" she mumbled as she gently ruffled his hair and wrapped her arms around his head..

"Hmmm.. Did you saw the news today??" he heaved a deep sigh again and brought himself closer to her..

"Hmm.. Are you okay??" she asked worriedly as she cupped his face and brushed his bangs..

"Yeah.. We already expected it after we reconciled anyway.. We were even surprised that the news didn't come out that quick after that day.." he reassured and pecked her lips.. "But.. To tell you the truth.. I'm.. scared.. I'm scared of what will happened once we try to break those walls between us.. I'm scared that I might lose them again just because of my selfishness.. I want to keep them four by my side as long as I can.. And you know how much I hate the word 'separation'.. We already suffered a lot from the past and hurt those people who believes us.. I don't want that to happen again.. I will try harder to hold them tighter from now on.." he said as he rested his head back on her chest, he feels somehow peaceful in her arms..

"It's okay to be selfish sometimes.. If it is for everybody's sake.. Then, don't blame yourself and don't be afraid.. But Jae.. you did it once and many times before, right?? And I know you can.. now that you're complete and together.. You are all stronger than before.. So.. Expect the worst and look forward for the good outcome.. And there are people who are always on your back to fight with you.. There are still people who keeps believing and trusting you.. And.. I'm here.." she stated while gently caressing his back..

"Everything will be fine, right??.." he mumbled and opened his eyes, staring blankly at the space..

"Hmm.. Everything will be fine.." she reassured him and hugged him tightly, causing his face pressed against her s..

He grinned mischievously as rubbed his face between her s and bit her shirt.. Though he knows she did it unintentionally, he still feels good and seduced.. He feels good at how they can share their own stories, feelings and advises with each other like bestfriends.. And he was amused at how she can make him feel good with just a hug..

She frowned when she felt his warm hand against her skin under her shirt, stealthily going up.. She can tell that his mood changed and her ert man appeared again.. 

"Yah!!" she held his hand tightly to stop him, still sensitive to his touches..

"Come on, Baby.. You seduced me first.." he grinned as he tilted his head up and her neck while he cupped her and wrapped his leg around her shin..

She flinched when his lips tickled her and pushed him in automatic reaction, causing him to fall on the carpet.. 

"Ouch~" he yelped in pain and stared at her in disbelief.. 

She laughed and crouched on his side..

"Mian.. Are you okay??" she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing and stared at him apologetically.. 

"You bad girl.."

She squealed in shock when he pulled her down and he rolled over her, half body on her top.. She laughed as her body moves in spasmodic movements when he tickled her on her waist..

"How can you push this handsome man??" he narrowed his eyes on her seductively as he tickled her.. He pinned her both hand on her side and slid his knee between her legs..

"Y-yah.. I.. I said.. I'm sorry..I didn't..mean to push you.." she said as she slowly stopped laughing and catched her breathes.. She gulped and looked away as her nerves were tensing up and heart was beating faster again..

"But still.. I need to punish you, Babe.." he let her hands go and started gently kissing her lips..

"Jae.." she tapped his shoulder as her eyes wandered around the ceiling and arced her neck while his lips travelled down to her neck..

He grinned and buried his face on the crook of her neck and gulped while smelling her intoxicating sweet scent..

"Just rest.. Hmmm??" she gently ruffled his hair and rubbed his back..

He closed his eyes and nodded.. 

"Wanna go to our room.." he stared at her affectionately and she nodded..

"Yah.. We're going straight to sleep.. Don't do anything.." she narrowed her eyes on him as she removed his stealthily hand inside her shirt..

"Yeah.. If you can resist me.. Then.. We will..sleep.." he grinned mischievously.. 


● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ●


Lee Soo Man and Kim Young Min were waiting for HoMin inside.. They intently stared at them with fierce eyes as they walked inside..

They bowed and their managers cleared their throats after as each take their own seats on the meeting table.. 

Yun held Min's shaking hand under the table while warily staring at the people around the room.. It's like everything in the past repeated, seems like they were in the same situation again..

"Okay.. We will not take this long.." Soo Man broke the silence and intently stared at HoMin.. "What is the meaning of these??" he turned and showed them his laptop..

Photos of them together with JYJ were already spread over the internet.. They were at the top on every news websites and top searched on Naver, having different stories and rumours about them five for the last three days.. Causing a big news and commotion in entertainment industry, having celebrations and fanwars from 3 different sides of their fandom plus the other fandoms.. TVfXQ expected this situation to happen, they already prepare themselves to face it and just do what they need to do that should have done in the past..

"I'm sorry, Mr. Chairman.. We didn't keep an eye on them.. I thought they were going to visit their families so we just let them.." Yun's manager said apologetically, fear and nervousness can be seen in his face..

"We, too, didn't expect this situation to happen.. Our staffs tried to delete those photos but it was already spread throughout the internet.. And the reporter who caught them was already paid but we never expected that there are still reporters and sasaengs who have their own photos that they captured for the past one month.." Min's manager stated and gulped nervously.. 

Soo Man heaved a deep sigh and stared at them like a useless trash..

"We will not deny that news about us, Mr. Chairman.. Our managers don't know about this completely.. That's why we apologize for dragging them into this.. It's our own decisions and choices to meet them.. And.. I don't think there's something wrong with meeting them.." Yun reasoned, causing the people in the room, except for Min, rose their brows and stared at him in disbelief.. He took all his courage and composed himself to fight for them..

"Nothing is wrong?! They betrayed us.. They betrayed you and Changmin because of their greed.." Young Min exclaimed.. 

"Greed?? I..I don't think that's their reason, President-nim.. To be honest, before the lawsuit started between them and this company, I already knew who's greedy between you and my brothers.. But I guess.. Junsu was right that we still don't have enough courage to fight.. And like we said before, we don't have any problems with them.. It's between them and the company itself.. So I don't why you were very strict and keep forbidding us to meet them those past years.." Yun heaved a deep sigh and gulped, trying to suppressed the nervousness that he felt and keeping his respect on them..

"And.. President-nim.." Min took his courage, too, to speak.. "You may own our careers and schedules but you do not own our private lives completely.. We have our own decisions and private lives like humans.."

Yun patted Min's tight.. Their managers were intently listening to their conversation.. 

"So.. What are your plans now?? You know you can just leave us, you can't just terminate your contracts and join them.. Tsk.. They can't even perform on shows because of what they have done.. Can you bear that hardships?!" Young Min outraged, receiving a look from Soo Man, telling him to stop..

"Yes.. We can.. Like Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu, we can bear those things and continue our lives.. And I guess those past years were enough, ani.. Too much to pay our gratitude towards you because you were one of the reason why we're on top.." Yun stated, trying not to show any fear infront of them..

HoMin knows that they need to do this before its too late and they want to be free from them since JYJ left.. Part of them regretting that they didn't do this in the past and they do not know if chances like this will come again..

"So.. you mean you will file a lawsuit, too, to terminate your contract just like what they did?!" Soo Man asked with a frowned.. 

"Honestly, Yunho hyung and I already talked about this.. We will not do what my Hyungs did and since our contracts will end in less than a year, we decided to just wait for our contracts to end.. We want a clear end between us.. And we want to complete all your plans for our albums and concerts if possible.. But if you tried to.. to poison our minds and threat us again.. We have no choice but to tell everything.." Min stated and exchanged a look with Yun, trying to look brave in front of the Goliaths..

Young Min and Soo Man bitterly chuckled and stared at them in disbelief.. 

"You have now the courage to threat us?! You know what we can do.." Young Min stated, almost a threat..

"We know that very well.. We know too that everything will not be easy for us but we will face it.. We will stop being under those slave contracts.. And being your slaves.." Yun reassured them and mumbled the last phrase..

"Then do whatever you want and let's see who will win.." Soo Man stared at them with a threatened look..

"Thank you, Mr. Chairman.." Yun said with a tone of sarcasm and bowed followed by Min before they exited the dreadful room..

.

.

.

.

.


"Changmeanie.. We.. Did we.. Did we really did it??" Yun asked with a pale face, he has a blank expression, hands were shaking..

"O..Oh.." Min nodded and blankly stared at the space..

They were still standing infront of the Chairman's room, still cannot believed what they have done.. Their bodies were trembling, letting all their fears and nervousness out that they keep for the last one hour of conversation.. They let out their deep breathes that they kept infront of the Goliaths..

"Wanna run??" Yun asked out of the blue..

Min stared at him and nodded and they started to step their feet.. They keep making slow steps through the hallway until they feel warm and relief, passing all the people on their way.. Small smiles crept in their lips as they fastened their steps and started running out of the place with hopes, wide smiles and laughters..