Reunion and.. Disaster??

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Waking up, Jasmine blinked sleepily as she stared at the head against her chest.. She smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair.. She reached the blanket on their waist and pulled them up on her ribs and to his shoulders, carefully covering his bare chest..

Jaejoong flinched and woke up.. He tilted his head and stared at her sleepily.. His hair was a mess and wearing nothing, as usual, an arm wrapped around her waist.. 

"Good morning, Baby??" he mumbled and pout his lips.. "Morning kiss.." he closed his eyes..

She couldn't stop herself from smiling and cupped his cheek.. She blushed as she planted a kiss on his lips..

"Good morning, Jae.."

He grinned like a fool and rested his head back on her chest, pulling her closer and closing her eyes..

"What time did you come home last night??" she asked curiously as she ran her fingers through his silky black hair..

"Before 2AM.. We still need to take my last part in the drama for the next days.. But.. Why are sleeping on the carpet and not in bed by the way??" he asked and stared at her..

"I..I want to wait for you.. But.. I didn't know that I fell asleep.." she murmured and she knows he's going to scold her.. 

He heaved a deep sighed, his face softened and stared at her apologetically.. 

"Anyway, I like your food.. I finished it all.." he smiled.. "And.. Why are you wearing a night dress like the un-you and only an underwear last night?? And it's lace and y underwear, huh.." he his lips and gazed at her seductively.. 

"Ahmm.." she looked away.. "I..I was planning to.. surprise you.." she blushed madly and bit her bottom lip.. "Stop asking!!" she pulled the sheet and covered her reddened face..

"Surprise me??" he grinned mischievously, amuse, and eased himself up so their faces were only inches apart.. "Ow.. How are you planning to surprise me last night??" he rested his arms on both sides of her head.. He pulled the sheet down on her face, staring at her with anticipation and lasciviousness.. "Well.. I was really surprised last night.. But you just tortured me, trying not to touch you.. and eat you while you were sleeping beside me.. And.. If I'm not mistaken, I owe you a night.." he mumbled as he started planting kisses and small bites on her neck, sending tremors through her body..

She gasped and bit her bottom lip when she felt his hand on her and remembered that she's not wearing a bra through the thin silky fabric.. 

"My babies are ready for me.." he opened his mouth wide and gently bit the spots on her s.. "I love these.." he said in a husky voice while his hands, mouth and tongue were doing wanders on her s.. He pulled the lace down her shoulder and freed one of her ..

"Jae~" she took a deep breathe and held his arm as he slid his knees and legs between her thighs..

"Shhh.. I am punishing you.." he kissed her lips passionately, deep and aggressive.. He released all his frustrations from last night through the kiss.. Taking the cover out of them, he teasingly ran his fingers on her curves while pulling up her night dress..

"But.. I need to..wash..my mouth.." she mumbled between his kisses.. 

She panted when he moved his hip up and down, wiggling and grinding his bulge between her thighs.. Letting her know how hard she made him and causing her to stop resisting him..

"We'll do that later.. We have a busy morning to deal with, Baby.." he whispered..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hurry up, Hyung!!" Changmin called impatiently and stared at the hallway..

Yun carefully headed outside with a big bag on his shoulders..

"Where are they??" Yun asked, referring to the securities..

"Molla.. They were here a while ago.." Min said as they headed to the elevator while warily looking around them..

They successfully went down on the basement to Yunho's car.. Yun put his bag on the backseat, the back of the car was loaded with their luggages that they left cautiously one by one after their schedules..

Min looked at the CCTV in the basement, he grinned in victory and waved towards the camera..

"Hey.. Let's go.." Yun called and they hooped inside the car..

"Geez.. I never imagined that I will really run away from the dreadful place.. Permanently, I wish.." Yun smiled as the drove on the road to wherever..

"It's exciting, don't you think??" Min smiled back..

"Yeah.. And it's really unnerving, nerve-wracking moment there, yet, we still survived for a month after that meeting.. They will freak out once they find out.." Yun chuckled..

"So?? As far as I know, in our second contract, which we signed after our seven year contract, that I regretted signing it after a moment.. It's not written there that we need to live in a place secured by them.. Okay.. They will pay for the place, etc.. But we have our rights to go and live wherever we want.." Min stated like a lawyer.. 

"Anyway.. Where are we going?? We did the third step.. We don't have any plans after that, yet, you know.." he frowned at the thought.. 

"Trust me, Hyung.. I have a brain .smarter than Junsu Hyung and Jaejoong Hyung.."

"Yeah.. But there are times when I don't want to trust your genius brain.." Yun murmured.. 

"Let's eat first.." Min mumbled as he stared watered-mouth at the shops and restaurants on their way..

"Araseo.."

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Jae.. Let's take a break.. We need to leave later.." Jasmine mumbled and catched her breathes.. Her cheek was rested on the sheets and laying on her stomach, hand was gently ruffling his hair on her back with her close eyes..

He planted kisses on her back, shoulders and nape while cupping her .. He laid on her side, top of his head was on the edge of the bed.. He slid his arm on her collar and turned her to him, pulling her closer..  He reached the sheet on their side and covered their bodies..

She rested her head on his arm and hands on his chest, still slowly catching her breathes..

"You're always amazing and y, my beautiful Jasmine.." he smiled while brushing her hair away from her face.. He kissed her lips then to her forehead..

"Let's rest for more minutes.." she mumbled and wiped the sweats on his face with the back of her hand..

"Okay.." he rolled their bodies and moved her on top, resting her between his legs with his leg bent up and her head on his neck..

"Mianhae.. I didn't know that you're planning to surprise me.. You should have told me.." he mumbled while he nuzzled and her hair..

"It won't be a surprise then." she said sarcastically and giggled.. "And.. You're always busy and tired at work so..I decided to..do a surprise.. for you.. something that.. can relieve your stress.." she blushed madly at the idea, the idea that came from her bestfriend, Gina.. She knows Chae Eun will get mad at Gina if she knew what she taught her.. And it became their little secret..

"You always relieve my stress, Love.. Just seeing you makes me forget my tiring day.. You're my stress reliever since I don't know.. From the start, maybe.." he kissed the side of her head..

She smiled and kissed his cheek..

"What time do you want to leave??" he ran his fingers through her long black messy hair from their morning exercise--routine..

She glanced at the digital clock on the lamp table.. "Two hours more, I think.."

"Two hours?? Then, we still have 30 minutes left before we prepare and we can do a quickie.." he grinned mischievously as he tilted and wiggled his hip against her..

She squirmed and slapped his upper arm when she felt his bulge twitched and poked her thigh.. She tried to get down from him and lay on his side but he tightened his hug on her..

"Don't.. I love you being here on top.." he wrapped his legs and arms on her and keep her still on his top..

"Yah!!" she rested her hands on both sides of his head and glared at him..

He his lips as he gazed down at her s..

"Ow..I wouldn't mind if you want to ride me twice this morning, Baby.." he gulped while staring lasciviously at her body..

Her eyes widened and gasped.. She hurriedly put her chest against him, the only place to cover and hide herself where she feels protected and safe, his body and arms.. He put his legs down out of her and laid back on their position.. 

He laughed and gently caressed her .. "I love it when you're hitting and slapping my body and and pulling my hair.."

"You do??" she frowned confused, still her face flushed red in embarrassment..

"Yeah.. You're the iest when you do that and makes me want to do you more and more until you can't walk in the morning.." he murmured seductively and bit her earlobe, making her flinched..

"But.. When did I..slap you... your ??" she was so embarrassed to ask, her face was red with curiousity and bewilderment..

He laughed.. "You really don't know or you're challenging me, Baby??" he asked and grinned mischievously.. "Should I remind you again when and how you slapped my ??" he asked and a hand caressed her curved and ran a hand down to her cheek.. He d her cheek and pressed it deeper on his bulge..

As much as she want it, too, but they couldn't at the moment.. She knows when she stopped resisting him, they would end up in bed or wherever in the house, even in the wall, doing his thing yet gentle--at first-- until afternoon and continue in the evening..

"Jae!!" she warned and eyes widened.. "Okay.. I know now.." she blushed madly as she remembered their previous love makings.. She remembered when he keep doing his torturing slow s inside her, she keeps slapping his while telling him to go deeper, faster and not to stop.. She couldn't believe she did that, losing her mind everytime they made love..

"I love your curiosity, Honey.."

"Andwae.." she narrowed her eyes on him.. She raised her hand and about to slapped his chest but stopped.. She bit her bottom lip and clenched her fist on his chest..

"And.. it drives me crazy when you're biting that y lip of yours.. which is mine.." he stared at her lips lasciviously and cupped her head, pulling her closer so their faces were only centimeter apart.. He kissed and gently bit her bottom lip..

"Yah!!" she glared at him while blushing.. She gulped and buried her face on the crook of his neck..

He laughed again and wrapped his arms around her.. "And I love it when you're glaring at me.. It's scary sometimes but it's very seductive.. Geez.. What did you do to me??"

"I didn't do anything.. It's just.. you're a born ert yourself.." she mumbled while caressing his shoulder and giggled.. She don't know how she can affect him like the way he does on her..

"I am.. just only for you.. But you love me??" he teased, a trace of seriousness in his voice.. He stared at the back of her head facing him.. 

She turned her head and stared at him.. She reached and caressed his face and nodded while blushing and biting her bottom lip..

"And I love you too, Baby.. So much that it drives me crazy sometimes.." he intertwined her hand on his and kissed it.. He stared at her affectionately and planted a kiss on her temple..

She closed her eyes with a small smile crept in her lips as she laid comfortably on his top, in his arms..

Silence filled between them as they listened to each other's heartbeats.. 

He gently brushed her hair away from her face and tugged her hair behind her ear.. 

"Nervous??" he asked, breaking the silence between them.. 

She heaved a deep sigh and nodded.. She opened her eyes and stared at the tattoo on his left chest, tracing the letters with her fore finger..

"Don't force yourself if you're not ready to meet him yet.. Take your time and I'm sure your Halaboji will understand.."

She stared at him, nervousness, worry and hesitation were palpable in her face.. She was thankful that he's here for her like he promised.. 

"Join me.." she mumbled.. 

"I will join you whatever and wherever you want, Love.." he smiled and caressed her cheek..

"Bath.." she blushed but tried not to break their eye contact.. 

His smile grew wide and kissed her forehead.. "Of course.."

She squealed and eyes widened when he rolled their bodies in one shift move, moving on her top..

"Yah!!" she slapped his upper arm..

"Let's take a bath now, Baby.." he grinned mischievously and kissed her lips then to her forehead.. 

He went down on bed, revealing his glory.. 

She blushed madly as she glanced at his half erected length and quickly covered her eyes with the blanket.. She was amazed at how his thick and long length can fit and fill her inside.. She bit her bottom lip as she slightly opened her one eye and pulled the blanket down to peek.. She gulped as she watched him moved inside the room, all with tattoos and hair was messed ily.. She can hear his voice singing his song, Kiss B, that he wrote after they made love while she was sleeping on his side.. She was shocked at the lyrics when she read it but she let it passed when she saw his other written songs that he said he wrote it for her, to say and show his feelings..

"Hey.. The bath is ready.." 

She woke from her reverie and found him leaning on bed.. His fists were rested beside her and one knee at the edge of the bed, a towel was wrapped around his waist.. She lazily raised her arms and he smiled.. He slid his arms under her knees and back.. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he planted a kiss on her forehead.. He carried her bridal style to the bathroom with the blanket wrapped around her.. 

.

.

.

.

.

Jae stopped his car infront of a big gate.. He glanced at Jasmine on his side and held her hand tightly, telling her that everything will be fine while trying to hide his nervousness, too..

She gave him a reassuring and nervous smile.. She looked outside the window and saw Myung Soo and Sam D whose waiting for them.. She looked at Jae and he smiled, giving him a go-on look.. She smiled back and open the door but he stopped her while holding her hand tightly..

"You can hug your uncle but not that guy.. No touching what's mine.." he said firmly..

She chuckled and stuck her tongue out, she knows it will make him jealous and mad, not at her but the guy.. She got off of the car and went to them.. 

He gave her time to greet her uncle.. He looked at his reflection on the review mirror and took a deep breath and put his palm on his chest..

"Gawd.. I never been this nervous since I confessed to her.." he mumbled and took a deep breath again..

~~~~~

"Uncle!!" she called and the two turned their heads to her..

They smiled and bowed at each other..

"You look beautiful as always and..nervous??" Myung Soo frowned and stared at her worriedly..

She played with her fingers and bit her bottom lip.. She lowered her head down and nodded.. 

"Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.. Your Halaboji is a good old man.. Well, he was a strict business man from his early days but he has changed when your father was gone.." he heaved a deep sigh as he remembered the past..

"I know, Uncle.." she reassured him.. "But.. Can I.. go there inside with someone??" she asked and glanced at Jae who's already outside the car..

They followed her gaze and jaw dropped when they saw Jaejoong.. 

"O-of course.." Myung Soo stuttered, surprised at his appearance..

Jae went to their spot and gave them a polite bow..

"Annyeonghaseyo.." he greeted..

Myung Soo and Sam D looked at each other and awkwardly bowed back to Jae.. Thought they already met him and even invited in his house, they still feel awkward towards him, still feeling guilty that they used his house to earn money.. But Jae didn't mind it at all, there would be no Jasmine in his life if they didn't do that.. He even treated Myung Soo as his 'in-law'..

Whereas Jasmine, offered them the house of her parents since they're the one who maintained and took care of the house for the past years but they rejected it, telling her that they're comfortable in their place..

"Please don't get awkward with me.. I.. I feel uncomfortable, Uncle.." he sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his head..

"Uncle??" she mumbled and pout while staring at Jae.. She was so eager to know what's on his mind these past weeks but he keep his mouth tightly shut this time.. 

He was even more nervous than her while choosing what to wear this morning.. He ended up wearing pant and sweater, still looking good and y at whatever he wears, 'just be yourself' like she said..

"Ah.. I'm sorry.. But.. Why do I feel happy whenever you called me 'uncle'??" he proudly smiled and turned to Jasmine.. "Anyway.. Your halaboji is waiting for you.. He is so eager to meet you and even wanted to welcome you in person but I said you might feel awkward so he decided to just wait for you inside.."

Jae held her hand tightly and felt her cold and sweating hand..

"Wait.. I'll them that you're here.." Myung Soo said and turned to the camera intercom placed in the upper side of the gate.. 

"You can join us in my car.." Jae politely offered.. 

"Aniya.. We'll ride our motorcycle.. Just follow us inside.. Jasmine's father and I were always riding a motorcycle inside back before.." Myung Soo stated and gave them a reassuring smile..

"But I want to ride that car.." Sam D mumbled while staring at his car with mouth opened..

Myung Soo purposely stepped on his feet and glared at him.. Sam D flinched and nodded in understanding.. 

They both looked at the big gate as it opened itself.. Myung Soo and Sam D went to their motorcycle, the latter was driving.. Jasmine and Jae went back inside their car.. Both of them went pale as they headed and follow them inside.. 

Garden of trees and flowers and a sunken with small lake greeted them inside..

He held and put her hand on his thigh.. They stopped at the big-- not house, a mansion.. 

She gaped at the mansion and few maids and workers are waiting for them, too.. Seventeen in total as she counted, five women dressed as maids, seven men in suit, three dressed as gardeners and two as cook.. She never expected this kind of welcome for them.. And she's not used at this kind of welcome.. She never expected that her family has this kind of wealth.. She glanced at Jae while blinking in shock and he gave her a smile and shrugged, he must be used at this kind of welcome with fans, paparazzis, reporters and flashing cameras.. 

He cupped her head and leaned closer to her..

"If you're not ready yet and want to run away, just call and let me know.. I'll go right there and get you, okay?? Or we can leave now if you want.. I'll explain everything to them.." he planted a kiss on her lips then to her forehead.. 

"You're not going with me??" she frowned and gulped.. 

He stared outside for a moment then back to her and shook his head..

"Ani.. You might need some time alone with him.. That's all both of you needed with each other.. It might be awkward for both of us if I go there with you.. And.. It's your first time meeting your halaboji, same as him.. Take your time to get closer to him and I'm sure that he'll do that to you slowly.. And once the things are all fine, I will go there and join you.. I won't mind if I stay and wait here for you until tomorrow.. And if you want to cry.. Just let it out.. Hmm?? I will make you smile after that.." he stated while caressing her cheeks and staring at her affectionately..

She bit her bottom lip and reluctantly nodded..

"You must tell me if you're starving, hmm??"

"Yes, Boss.." he gave her a reassuring smile and unbuckled both of their seatbelts.. "Wait here, my Lady.." he pecked her lips before getting off of the car and went to the other side to open the door for her..

Squeals and mumbles from the maids and male workers echoed outside the mansion, surprised to see no other than Kim Jaejoong.. They never expected him to come, confused why he's here.. Almost all of them took their phones out except for the two middle age man and woman, must be the heads of the households..

He held his hand out and she took it.. She suddenly felt relieve that Jae picked a simple dress and dressed her himself this morning.. It ended just right above her knees and a she's wearing a doll shoes that Gina choose for her.. For the first time, she was grateful that she and Chae Eun have a fashionista and model friends, Gina and Jinwoon, plus her man is a celebrity with a good taste of fashion.. She might come here wearing jeans, printed shirts with curves and a rubber shoes if not for them, that would be more awkward and embarrassing for her..

"Your hand is cold, Jae.." she frowned and stared at him worriedly..

"A-Ani.. Its just.. It's cold outside.." he gulped and gave her a nervous and reassuring smile, trying to hide his nervousness.. 

He was nervous of meeting her halaboji, too, and that he might wouldn't like him for his precious granddaughter.. He opened the back seat and took his black jacket hanged.. He put it on her shoulder and kissed her forehead.. 

Squeals and mumbles of jealousy were heard from the maids.. The middle age man and woman gave them a glare and they behave and bowed apologetically.. 

"I'll wait for you here, okay??" he whispered and she gave him a reluctant nod.. 

She hugged him tightly, burying her face on his chest and closed her eyes for a moment.. He planted a kiss on her head for seconds, taking her nervousness away for a moment.. She's not used at showing affection in public but she really need it this time.. He squeezed her hand before she went towards Myung Soo..

Jae heaved a deep sigh as he watched her.. He gave her a reassuring smile as she glanced back at him..

"Welcome, Agassi!!"

She startled when all the workers bowed at her, causing her to stepped back and eyes widened in surprise.. She awkwardly bowed back, her face turned red in embarrassment.. She glanced at Jae, gritted her teeth and clenched her fist when she saw him silently laughing at her while covering his mouth with his hand..

"That guy.." she mumbled irritably and took a deep breath..

"Welcome, Agassi.. We waited so long to finally meet you.. I'm Ji Suk Jin.." the middle age man introduced himself and bowed..

"You really look like our Master Joon Min but you had your mother's eyes as I remember.." the middle age woman gave her a warm smile.. "I'm So Na Yeon.." she introduced.. 

"Thank you..." she bit her bottom lip and bowed..

She frowned when she didn't saw Myung Soo on her side.. She smiled in relief when she saw him on the maids side with Sam D, flirting with them.. Only one just fell for it while the others were busy staring at her man.. She looked at Jae and he gave her a smile, eyes locked only on her..

"Yah Mr. Old Man!! Come here and stop flirting with them!!" Na Yeon shouted and glared at Myung Soo.. Her face softened when she turned back to her..

Jasmine was startled at her sudden change of mood.. 

"Aist.. You hadn't changed a bit.. Still hostile and bossy as ever.." Myung Soo bickered..

She can tell that they have known each other for a long time.. 

Suk Jin gestured his hand inside towards the house..

"But, Jasmine-ssi.. Isn't he going with you??" Sam D asked and stared at Jae..

"Ani.. He said I need time alone with Halaboji since it's our first time seeing each other.. But he will join us later if things gets fine.." she said and face fell in disappointment.. He glanced at Jae, still watching her and giving glares at Sam D..

"Aigo.. He's a good man.. Boyfriend??" Na Yeon asked, loud enough for the others to hear..

She blushed madly and nodded..

"You and your parents are both lucky in finding your soulmates.." Na Yeon smiled at the thought.. 

They headed inside with the others following them, Sam D and the others were left outside because of Jae..

Her heart keeps beating faster and faster because of excitement and nervousness that she wished Jae was holding her.. But he was right that she need some time alone with her Halaboji..

They stopped at the two-door room and she held her breathes while the door was opening wide.. An old man, Park Joon Hee, stand in his seat when he saw her and Myung Soo and the latter gave him a smile and stared at Jasmine.. 

Tears formed in his eyes when he saw her, an image of his only son and the woman that he felt sorry for what he did in the past.. He vowed to himself that he will take care of their daughter, his only precious granddaughter, when he find her.. 

"H-hi.." he greeted as he carefully stepped his feet towards her..

Myung Soo gently gripped her shoulder, telling her that everything was fine.. He bowed with the others on their side and left the room..

"Can I.. hug you??" Joon Hee asked warily.. 

She bit her bottom lip and nodded..

"Ow.. Thank you.." he wept as he finally held her in his arms.. "Thank God I found you.. I..I've been waiting for ages to find and meet you, my precious child.."

The tears that she held back for moments fell continuously as she slowly hugged him back.. Thought she knows that he's one of the reason why her parents were gone, she never had a grudge on him.. Like her mother said not to take any hatred on any one..

~~~~~

Na Yeon cried and Suk Jin took his glasses out, wiping his tears.. Myung Soo took deep breath as they listened to them through the slightly open door.. Myung Soo gave Na Yeon his handkerchief..

She took it, wiped her tears and sobbed on it.. She gave it back to him and he stared at the handkerchief in disgust.. He gestured her to take it and shook his head..

~~~~~

Almost three hours has passed, the two took their time with each other, telling each other's their own stories.. He was so apologetic at her and thankful to her mother.. She raised her alone with so much love even without a father.. She raised a beautiful and wonderful lady and she's finally here infront of him, holding her both hands..

"Anyway, where are you staying right now??" he asked and a smile was formed in his face, showing his wrinkles.. 

"Oh!! Halaboji, can I.. introduce you to someone??" she bit her bottom lip and stared outside the window.. She remembered Jae was waiting for her outside and worried that he might get hungry and skipped his meals again like he always did in the past.. 

"Oh sure.. I can get the car and we can go and meet that someone right now.." his halaboji reassured her..

"No.. No need to do that.. Actually.. He is here.. outside.. We came together here.. And I live with him.. since I arrived here in Korea.." she confessed and gulped when she saw the frown in his face.. "Oh.. We had a very long story.. He's a good man.." she bit her bottom lip and blushed.. 

"A man?? You live with a man??" he asked, he couldn't help but to feel curious and overprotective to her.. But he vowed to her parents that he wouldn't do the mistake that he did to them..

She bit her bottom lip harder and nodded..

"O-okay.." he reluctantly nodded.. Though, he wants to spend some more time with her, he was curious at who was she referring to..

They both stood up on the couch and went outside the room..

Myung Soo and the others were startled when the door opened, revealing both of them.. 

Jasmine gave them a reassuring smile and they heaved a deep sigh of relieve.. She stared at her Halaboji and looked at the hallway, towards the entrance of the mansion.. They headed outside and saw Jae leaning on the column beside the entrance of the house.. Four girls were secretly taking pictures of him but he seems like he didn't mind.. Sam D was busy on his car, that he let him drive for the moment while they're waiting.. 

Sa Yeon cleared her throats and the four women straightened up and went to their side.. 

Jae straightened and face lit up when he saw her.. His gaze shifted to the old man on her side, a slight frown formed in his face when he saw his hand on her then to her.. 

"Halaboji.." she mouthed to Jae and smiled..

Jae's jaw dropped and eyes widened.. He gulped nervously and before they know it, he kneeled on the ground and bowed at her grandfather, a bow that a man gives when meeting the parents of his girlfriend.. 

"A-annyeong..haseyo.." he politely greeted but his voice was nervous and stuttering.. 

"Jae!!" her eyes widened and crouched on his side.. 

He gave her a silly and nervous smile.. She greeted her teeth and slapped his shoulder, telling him to stood up.. He was so nervous and its the only thing that came to his mind.. He clumsily stood up and bowed again while face was red in embarrassment.. She bit her bottom lip as she tried not to laugh at him.. She don't know if this was he meant earlier, making her smile.. 

Her grandfather was taken aback and the others were taken by surprise with his greeting.. He frowned when he noticed that Jae looks familiar.. He looked at Myung Soo curiously.. 

"He's a famous celebrity, Sir.. Kim Jaejoong.." he answered and gave him a reassuring smile..

"Are you okay??" Jae couldn't stop but caressed her cheek when he saw he her eyes swollen, staring at her affectionately.. His other hand intertwined on hers..

She nodded and smiled.. "Did I make you wait long?? Are you hungry??" she asked worriedly.. 

"Ani.. Kwaenchana.." he smiled back..

Her grandfather cleared his throat, startling them and realized that they're not alone..

"I..I'm sorry.. I'm Kim Jaejoong.." Jae bowed apologetically and closed his eyes because of embarrassment..

"Boyfriend??" he frowned staring at their hands connected them back to them..

She bit her bottom lip and nodded, both were blushing madly..

"Okay.. Let's go inside.. I think you two both need to eat.." his grandfather offered and smiled at them..

.

.

.

.

.

They went home passed nine.. He felt good that things between them three turned out good.. Though, half day was not enough for them to get to know more of each other.. He glanced at Jasmine on her side and smiled.. He reached and brushed her hair away from her face and carefully unbuckled their seatbelts.. He carefully put her head on the car seat before getting out of the car and went to the other side.. He opened the door and carefully carried her bridal style.. 

She flinched and woke from her light sleep.. She hummed and sleepily hugged his neck.. 

"Home??" she mumbled and rested her head on his shoulder..

"Yeah.." he kissed her forehead as he carried her to the door.. He frowned when he noticed that the lights inside were switched on.. "Did we left the lights on before we left this morning??" he asked warily..

"I..I can't remember.." she mumbled and tightened her hug on his neck..

"Can you stand for a moment??" he asked and she nodded.. He carefully put her down on the ground and held her hand, keeping her on his back..

"Jae.. You looked like a bodyguard.." she giggled as she watched his back..

"I'm your bodyguard.. If anything bad happens to you, I will never forgive myself.. And how can you laughed at this moment??" he chuckled and stared at her amused..

She blushed and gripped his sweater on his waist with her free hand.. He put his serious face and carefully twisted the door knob while she tightened her held on his hand..

But before he opened the door himself, the door flew opened and tall guy grinned at them..

"Annyeong!!"