Cook For Him

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

Jasmine arrived at the corner of the streets near Jaejoong's house.. She got off the taxi and slowly walked towards his house.. She saw a group of teenage girls outside..

"Oh my... How can I go home now??" she mumbled disappointedly and sighed..

She stopped in the playground and sat under the tree while watching the kids playing.. She bent and hugged her knees..

The sun was setting down and the kids were heading home one by one until she's the only one left sitting in the tree.. She walked towards the swing and started to slowly swinging herself while looking at the orange sky as she sighed.. She was sorting out her thoughts.. Flashbacks of her conversations with Yunho and Jaejoong's expression everytime he hear them on TV was in her mind.. She wants to help Jaejoong to see them.. She wants to lessen Jaejoong's pain.. But how??

"I wonder if he's at home now.." she mumbled and sighed.. "I should cook for him!!" she exclaimed and stood up..

She ran to his house but bumped into a middle age man..

"Ouch!!" the man yelped after falling on the ground..

Her eyes widened in shocked..

"Hyung-nim!! Are you okay??" the young man beside him helped him stood up.. "Yah aga--" he glared at Jasmine but his face suddenly became pale..

"I'm okay~ Just let her pay for the laundry.." he said as he stretched his back and patted his pants..

"Omo!! Ajussi.. Are you okay?? I'm so sorry..I was in a hurry..I did'nt saw you coming.." she asked in concern..

The middle age man turned to her as he fixed his glasses and his eyes widened and gulped in nervousness..

"Ajussi.. Are you okay?? I'll pay for the laundry.." she said again with a worried face..

"Y-you dont know..us??" the young man pointed to the middle age man and to himself..

"Ne??" Jasmine tilted her head.. She looked at the middle aged man then to the young man and shook her head as she blinked.. "Aniyo.."

"You really dont know us??" the young man asked again in assurance and Jasmine shook her head again..

She looked at them trying to remembered if she saw them somewhere.. "I'm sorry.. But.. I really dont know you two.." she said..

"I'm sorry agassi..my niece is just paranoid sometimes.. He always thought that he's popular.." the middle age man nudge the young man and faked a laugh.. "Say sorry to her!!" he smacked his head..

The young man yelped in pain and looked at him in disbelief.. He turned to Jasmine and bowed.. "Choesonghabnida.."

"Kwaenchanayo.." she bowed back and turned to the middle age man.. "Ajussi.. Are you sure you're okay??"

"Dont worry..Its nothing.." he shook his head and hands.. "We have to go now.. sorry for bothering you.." he nudged the young man and they faked a laugh.. They quickly walked away from her..

Jasmine looked at them in confusion and shrugged.. She continued to ran to his house and hid in the post.. She peeked if someone was there.. Luckily.. Those girls are gone.. She looked at her back to find no one and turned to the gate.. She quickly ran and pressed the passcode.. She carefully closed the gate and ran inside his house to the kitchen..

"What should I cook for him?? aish..I dont know how to cook korean foods.." she mumbled as she search for the ingredients in the refrigerator..

"Should I cook him filipino foods?! Yeah..he should try one.."

"Waah~ I feel like I'm in vegetable section in grocery store!!" she giggled as she saw many kinds of vegetable stuck inside his big refrigerator..

"But I cant find what I am looking for.... Grocery store!!" she exclaimed and went to the nearest grocery store..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hyungnim!! She dont even recognized us!!" Simon D exclaimed with wide eyes and heaved a deep sigh of relief..

They were in the playgroud under the tree..

"Thats good!!" Park Myung Soo grinned and looked at him.. "Yah!! Lets be good to her.. She's been through a lot of hardships" he said with a worried face and heaved a deep sighed..

"Ne hyungnim!!" Simon D politely agreed and bowed..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Atassi.. Can I have pig's blood??" she asked the man in the pork section.. {A/N: I dont know if they are selling this in Korea.. XD }

"Eh?? But we dont have that.. pig's blood.." the man looked at her in disbelief..

"Please~ I'll pay you double.." she pleaded continuously..

The man gave up and started to take a blood from the pork in the storage room..

"What's wrong with that girl?? What is she trying to do with this blood?? Is she drinking it?? She's beautiful but she's weird.." the man mumbled while trying to take the fresh blood in the pork that was just delivered..

While waiting for the pig's blood.. She bought pig liver and intestines.. The man finally went out of the storage room with the blood placed in a plastic..

"Waah~ Jeongmal gomawoyo atassi!! Here.." she bowed and handed him the money..

"Just take it.. We dont sell that.. So it's free for you.."

"Ne?? But-"

"It's okay for a beautiful lady like you.." he smiled and winked at her..

"Oh-ohh.. Gomawoyo.." her jaw dropped as she slowly turned around and started to walked faster away from the section..

She headed out of the market and returned to the house.. Jaejoong was still not home.. She looked for the other ingredients in his drawers above the sink and started to prepare..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Secret weapon??" Yunho mumbled while lying on his bed and looking blankly at the ceiling.. He looked at pink umbrella in the lamp table.."Is there really have that kind of weapon??" he mumbled as he took the umbrella and sighed..

"Hyung~" Changmin called him as he opened the door of his room.. He was holding a plate of pasta in his hand.. "Aish!! Seriously!! You're staring at that umbrella again?? Where did you really get that??" he said annoyed..

"From Jasmine.."

"Jasmine?? Jasmine Park?? That beautiful y substitute photographer??"

"Yah!! You sounded like a ert old man!!" he threw him the pillow which Changmin caught with a reflex to protect his pasta.. He sat in the bed..

"But how??.." Changmin asked curiously and sat on the chair near the glass wall.. He put the pasta on the small table and started to eat..

Yunho told him about how she met her on the rainy day..

"I think..She did'nt know I was an idol that time.."

"But..I think he recognized you hyung.. She looked shock after seeing you on the photoshoot.."

"You think?? But she dont seem to recognized me when I talked to her..She did'nt even asked me for an autograph or a picture.."

"You talked to her?? Waah~ You're making the first move.. But you know.. You still have to be careful or she might be in danger.." Changmin said in concern..

"I know that.." he sighed and laid back again.. "Changmin-ah.." he stared at the ceiling again..

"Hmmm.." he ate the last fork of pasta..

"Do you want to see them again??.."

Changmin kept in silence and looked outside the glass wall.. It was night and the lights coming from the buildings and cars can be seen..

"Sorry for asking again..I know its very hard for you too.."

"You know I wanted to see them too..It just that.. We cant.." Changmin answered after a long moment of silence and looked at the sky.. Five stars formed in 'W' were shining brightly at the dark sky..

"But..what if there's a secret weapon to see them.. Will you use it??"

"Secret weapon??" Changmin asked curiously and turned to looked at his hyung.. "What do you mean hyung??"

"I dont know too.." he chuckled remembering what Jasmine asked him.. "Someone asked me that if I will use the secret weapon to create a hole in the wall if there is..but I said no..You know what will happen to that secret weapon if I tried to use it.." he rolled to his side and turned to him..

"You're right..But..who told you that??"

"Just..someone.." he grinned..

"You became weird after meeting that umbrella girl.." Changmin said as he threw the pillow back to him and walked towards the door..

"Yah!!" he sat up and caught the pillow..

Changmin stucked out his tongue and turned.. "But hyung.." Yunho looked at his back facing him.. "You have to know first what is that secret weapon and decide if you will use it or not..If that got into trouble..then..I'll help you to save that this time.." he said and quickly exited his room..

Yunho chuckled and laid back again.. He folded his left arm and rested his head on it.. He stared at the umbrella..

'I wonder what's that secret weapon she's talking about.. Is this a fate??'

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

After 45 minutes of cooking.. She set the table and waited for Jaejoong to arrived.. She looked at the clock.. 7:45PM..

"He's late today.." she mumbled.. She heard the door clicked open and she ran towards it.. "You're home!! You're a bit late today.." she excitedly put her hands together and cheerfully smiled at him..

"Oh.. That.. We have a meeting about our next album--- Yah!! What's wrong with you?? Are you drunk again??" Jaejoong asked curiously as he raised his brow and looked at her warily..

"Did you ate your dinner?? I cooked something for you!!" she exclaimed excitedly..

"You cooked for me??.." he chuckled.. "Y-YOU..YOU COOKED FOR ME??!" he asked again with wide eyes from shock.. "Y-yah.. Dont act like that.. You.. You're scaring me.." he gulped nervously.. 'What's wrong with her?? Is she planning to kill me now??'

"Well I just realized that I've been bad for ignoring you for one week..so I decided to asked for your forgiveness by cooking!!" she smiled..

"You finally realized that.." he mumbled and smiled.. He felt extremely happy..But then..he looked at her suspiciously.. "Are you sure that's the only reason??" she nodded..

She hugged his arm and dragged him to the table.. He was startled at her action but he like it.. A LOT!! His heart was jumping in happiness..

"W-what's that??" he pointed to the dark colored food in the bowl.. He's expression suddenly changed..

"It's one of the most popular food in the Philippines.. Dont mind how it looks..It's really delicious!!" she exclaimed.. "Sit and eat!!" she pulled the chair for him..

"Y-yah..I said dont do that!! You're scaring me!!" he watched her warily and sat on the chair.. "I feel like this is the last day of my life.." he mumbled as held the chopstick..

"Eh?? Are you saying something??" she asked innocently and sat across him..

"N-Nothing...Is this really a food??.." he stared at the food then looked at her suspiciously.. "You dont put any poison here??" she shook her head.. 'She's not getting angry or annoyed or irritated??! What happened to her??'

She watched him put the food she cooked in his rice.. He peeked at her before eating the food.. He carefully put the food inside his mouth and chewed it.. She watched him eating the food with anticipation..

"It's good.." he said and took another inside his mouth.. "I did'nt know that you can cook" he added..

She smiled brightly then giggled.. "I'm happy that you like it.." she bit her bottom lip while smiling..

"You're not eating?? You should eat too.." he said after eating one bowl of rice.. He started to put another rice in his bowl and ate again..

She started to eat happily as he was watching her suspiciously..

'She's weird today..but I like it..' he thought and continued eating.. "By the way.. What do you call this in your country?? I like the taste..even though its not spicy like I always eat.." he asked after eating his second bowl of rice..

"It's called DINUGUAN.." she exclaimed..

"Dinu- mwo??" he drank a glass of water..

"Dinuguan or Pork Blood Stew.. The soup is made of pork blood and this.." she held out the chopsticks with instestines and liver.. "It's pig's instestines and liver..and I put some chayote.."

He spat out the water and coughed..

"OMO!! Jaejoong-ssi!! Are you okay??" she asked in concern...

"P-pig's B-BLOOD" he looked at the food then to Jasmine.. "L-LIVER??! INTESTINES??!!" he exclaimed in horror..

"Its delicious.. Right!!" she nodded innocently and beamed..

He slowly put the glass in the table and jaw dropped.. She looked at him curiously..

"What kind of woman are you??" he asked out of the blue.. He gulped nervously and horribly stared at the food in front of him.. 'Did they really eat this kind of food?? Or just her?? But I admit.. It's good..'

She just stared at him with chopsticks on and blinked.. She ignored him and continued eating her food.. 'How can I tell him?? Should I tell him now??..' she nervously gulped her food as her face became pale..

"Jae.. Jaejoong-ssi.." she called him after eating.. She drank a glass of water.. Her face became serious and bit her bottom lip..

"Mwo??" he did'nt looked at her.. His gaze was locked on the food as he looked at it in horror..

"I know I have no right to ask you some private question.." she bit her bottom lip..

He looked at her curiously and stared at the food again.. "You can ask me whatever you want.."

"About... Yunho-ssi and Changmin-ssi..."