The News

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

Jasmine didn't hesitated to go to the place where Jinwoon and her will meet after she recieved the call.. She was so eager to meet and see her father.. She decided not to call Jaejoong because she knew he wont let her go outside but she'll make sure that she'll be back before him.. She lowered her body and carefully peeked outside the window.. Since they were living in a private subdivision, there only a few reporters who got inside their place and few group of girls who were waiting outside infront of the gate for Jaejoong and unknown to her, they were waiting for her to appear too.. There's only one way to get outside.. She carefully opened the back door and slid her body out and ran towards the tall wall.. She looked around for something that can help her climb the tall wall.. She smiled when saw a small round table at the corner.. She was carefully pulling it while walking and placed it against the wall.. She ran back to get one chair and placed it above the table.. She was thankful for joining scouts and cadets when she entered schools, though its not obvious because of her innocent appearance.. She carefully got on of the table and climbed on the chair.. She peeked around outside and sighed in relief when she saw no one.. She gulped nervously as she glanced down the wall, it was about 3 meters tall.. She threw her bag outside..

"Jasmine.. You can do this.. You can see your father once you jump down there.." she talked to herself as she reached the wall line..

"Agassi??"

She startled in shock when she heard a voice.. She slowly turned to the owner of the voice and saw a young man and a middle age man looking at her from below a few meters away from where she was..

"Oh!! You're that Ajussi!!" she exclaimed when she recognized them who helped her with those fangirls of Jaejoong but she lost her balance..

Simon D and Park Myung Soo gasped and they hurriedly ran to catch her from falling.. She open her eyes and found herself on top and between them.. Her eyes grew wide and panic when she heard them groaning in pain while lying on the ground..

"Omo!! Choesonghabnida.. Are you okay??" she keeps apologizing as she immediately squat on the ground..

"Ouch.. My back.." Myung Soo held his waist as he stood up and carefully stretched his neck..

"A.. Agassi.. Are you okay??" Simon D asked standing up then arched his back and rubbed his pained neck..

Jasmine nodded and examine them with a worried face..

"Dont worry agassi.. We experienced worst than this.." Myung Soo reassuringly said..

"By the way.. What are you doing up there??" Simon D asked and they looked at the tall wall..

"Ah..I was just..." she bit her bottom lip as she tried to find the words to explain..

"Its okay.. You dont have to answer that.." Myung Soo sent glares to Simon D and the last shut his mouth..

"Jeongmal gomawoyo.. Its the second time you save me.." she bowed to them..

"Were glad to help you.. Are you going somewhere??" Simon D asked..

Jasmine eyes grew wide and she quickly took her bag on the ground..

"I'm sorry again but I really have to go now.. Thank you so much!!" she bowed again and hurriedly walked while glancing at her sides..

"Yah.. Lets go back now.." Myung Soo said to Simon D and the last followed..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hyung.. They waiting for you in the conference room.." Yoochun glanced at Jaejoong who was staring blankly at the wall.. "Hyung.. Just follow what your heart tells you.."

"Dont worry hyung.. We'll go with you.." Junsu added..

Jaejoong looked at his two members, overwhelmed with their support, his lips formed a small smile.. They headed to the conference room and opened the door revealing Jaejoong's manager, president and few staffs.. They took their seats..

"Jaejoong--"

"Its true.." Jaejoong cut his manager and intently looked at him.. "I'm living with a girl.."

People around the room stared at him with wide eyes, except for YooSu, shocked and nervous at his revelation.. They stared at each other's faces whispering.. The president cleared his throat and straightened from his seat..

"You know what are the consequences of this.." the president asked..

"I know it very well and I dont care what will happened to my career.. I'm ready to give it up.." he firmly said looking intently at the president and the last looked away and gulped..

"We will support Jaejoong hyung.." Yoochun stated and Junsu nodded smiling..

"You know about the girl??" one of the staff asked looking curiously at YooSu..

"Ne.. We already met her several times.. She's kind and a nice lady.." Junsu exclaimed excitedly..

"She's beautiful too.." Yoochun added with a grin.. He saw Jaejoong sending glares to him.. "Wae?? She's not??" he asked innocently..

Jae looked back at the president and to his manager..

"So.. You're hiding you're girlfriend??" his manager asked in confirmation..

"Eerr.. About that.. She's.. She's not my girlfriend.." Jae rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment but smiling like a fool, he's blushing..

Yoochun chuckled at his reaction.. People in the room, except for YooSu, confusedly stared at Jae..

"She's not your girlfriend?? Then.. Who is she??" his manager asked and knit his brows..

All eyes were intently looking at him.. YooSu was also waiting for his answer..

"She.. She's..I..I dont know.."

They all looked at each other's faces..

"He's still confuse.." Chun hopelessly looked at Junsu and blew a rasp..

"All I know is.." they all turned their attention to Jae again.. "I..I.." he paused and gulped.. "I cant afford to lose her..I will do anything and everything to protect her..Please understand.." he stood and bowed at the people around the room..

Yoochun smiled then patted his hyung's back and exchanged smiles with Junsu..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jasmine arrived at the cake shop and saw Jinwoon and Gina sitting on a table near the glass wall, she excitedly approached them..

"Did Jinwoon oppa already told you the good news??" Gina asked her..

Jas nodded and smiled to her..

"Did you heard about the news about Kim Jaejoong??"

Jas twisted her head to the other table with curious face and saw four teenage girls..

"OMO!! I heard the news that she's living with a girl!! Its all over the internet but the face of the girl didn't showed in the pictures.." one of the girls showed them her phone..

"Is she his girlfriend?? Or they're secretly married that's why they live under one roof??"

Jasmine frowned..

"No.. Jaejoong oppa is not like that.. That girl is a .. She probably seduced our oppa so he let her live with him.." the other girl narrowed her eyes..

"I hate that girl!! She's ruining our oppa's life and career!!" one of the girls put her glass on the table with a loud sound that startled Jas in fear..

"Look how many rude comments about him now because of that girl.." another girl heaved a deep sighed while looking at her phone..

"Jas.. Jas??" Gina called her attention..

"Jas.. Are you okay?? You looked pale.. Is there's something wrong??" Jinwoon looked at her with a worried face..

Jasmine nodded and looked down bitting her bottom lips.. They noticed her face fell in sadness, they curiously looked at each other.. Jinwoon shrugged with a worried face..

"Jas.. What's wrong?? You should be happy you can finally meet your father.." Gina asked staring at her in concern..

"I'm okay..It just that.. I'm nervous.." she lied and faked a smile..

"Jas~" Gina held her hand.. "Dont worry.. Dont think negative.. You're the only one among us who always look at positive sides.."

"Dont be scared.. You're a wonderful lady..I know your father will like you.. If its really him.." Jinwoon added to soothe her but whispered the last sentence..

Jasmine nodded still her head down, bit her bottom lip and gulped in fear.. She's not thinking about her father but Jaejoong.. She remembered how Jaejoong ordered her to do those things..

'So.. That's why.. Why he didn't tell me??' she thought..

"Here.." he placed the mango graham float infront of her.. "Its your favourite.. Eat before we go.."

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Jaejoong hyung.. Are you sure about this??" Junsu asked him Jae who's browsing his phone..

"Hyung.. Were support you no matter what.." Yoochun patted his shoulder and browse his phone too..

The meeting just ended and they were left alone in their dressing room.. Jae was glad that they will help him about the issue but they decided to keep quiet to the fans and media till they hold a press conference after one week from the time being.. He browse his phone and opened his twitter account.. There were so many mentions, questioning him about the girl.. Most of the topic was about him and the mysterious girl.. Some were good but most were bad and harsh.. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist in anger as he read the comments about Jasmine..

Yoochun frowned while reading the news and comments about Jas.. He glanced at his hyung and saw his face in fury..

"Jaejoong hyung.. You have to calm down.. We still have to wait till one week.." Chun tapped his shoulder..

"How can I calm down when they're saying these words about her??!! They dont even know her!!" he said gritting his teeth and clenching his fist in anger..

"Hyung..I think its better if you dont open the internet for a while.." Junsu said, scared seeing his hyung in that state..

Jaejoong threw his phone on his side in the couch.. "Its all my fault.. I'm the one who should be blame for all of this.." he mumbled as he buried his face in his palms and groaned in frustration..

"Did Jasmine already knew about this??" Yoochun asked..

"No.. She doesn't know.. I dont want to tell her.. She's so stubborn.. If I tell her.. She might...." he squeezed his eyes close.. "I just dont want her to know.." he mumbled..

"But you cant hide it from her.. She'll know it later or sooner.. And if things get worst, you dont have a choice but to let her leave.." Yoochun said..

"I know.. But I'll do everything to protect her.. I wont let them hurt her.."

"Just do what you have to do before you lose her.."

"Hyung.. We know how you feel about her.." Junsu added..

"I cant.. I'm afraid.."

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Jas.. Dont be nervous.. Were here for you whatever happens.." Gina hugged her waist and leaned her head on her shoulder..

Jasmine was still in the midst of her abyss.. Her mind was full about Jaejoong, how she can help him get out of the mess that she thought she's the one who created it.. She was blaming herself and thought that she made his life and career miserable.. She didn't noticed that they were out of the car and was infront of an old building..

"Jas??" Jinwoon waved her hands when he noticed that she was just staring at the ground lost in her abyss with a worried and serious face..

Jasmine woke up from her deep abyss and noticed them worriedly staring at her..

"Mianhae.. I was just thinking about something.." she said apologetically.. "Where are we??" she asked noticing them in front of the old building and confusedly looked around..

Gina and Jinwoon looked at each other..

"Its the address that they told where your father's friend staying.. We told you about that while were on the way here.." Gina stated..

"But we still dont know if that is really your father's friend.. My friend found a picture similar to the picture that you gave to me.. But its strange because he accidentally found the same picture on the missing person and private files.. He didn't got a chance to asked his boss because its a company's private file that he opened and he dont want to get in trouble.." he looked at Gina then to Jas.. "So he just searched for the other person who is related to your father..But were still not sure if he knows who and where your father is.." he explained again..

"It's okay.. Nothing will lost if we try.." Gina smiled at her..

"Strange..I feel like I've already been in this place.." she mumbled as she looked at the old building infront of them..

"Let's go.." Jinwoon said and they nodded..

They walked inside and stopped at the old office.. Jinwoon looked at Jasmine and she gave him a reassuring nervous smile, he knocked on the door.. The door opened after the second continuous knocking and revealed a young man..

"Oh!! It's you!!" Jasmine exclaimed as she pointed to the young man infront of them..

"You know him??" Gina asked her confusedly and eyed the young man suspiciously..

"Yeah.. They save me twice from a complicated situation.. The second time just happened this morning.." she bowed and smiled at the young man..

Simon D gulped nervously.. "W-what are y-you doing here??" he asked stuttering..

"Sam D-ah.. Who's there??" Myung Soo approached him and his eyes grew big when he saw them standing on the door..

"C-come inside.." he said nervously and they gestured them to sit on the couch..

"Oh!! Right!! You're those men who keeps asking me about Jasmine!!" Gina suddenly exclaimed..

Jasmine looked at them bewildered.. Simon D and Myung Soo looked away and the last cleared his throat..

"Ahmm.. May I know why are you here??" Myung Soo asked..

"About that.." Jinwoon looked at Jas and Gina.. "By any chance.. Do you know this man??" he handled him Jasmine family picture..

Myung Soo took and curiously looked at it.. He heaved a deep sighed and looked back at them.. "I never thought this time will come so fast.." he mumbled staring at the picture.. "Yeah..He's my bestfriend.." he stated and looked at Jasmine.. "I've been waiting for the right time to tell you about him but I guess the time has come.."

"What do you mean?? Do you know where he is??" Jasmine stared at him..

"About that.."