Don't Do IT On The Floor

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

Jaejoong fell on the floor..

.

.

.

with Jasmine..

.

.

.

On his top..

 

          He was holding her left arm and his other hand was on her waist..

          Her right hand was on his chest and she can feel how fast his heart beats, just like her heart beats..

          Their face was only centimeters away.. Staring at each other..

          Her eyes grew big and felt her face heated.. She felt a need of oxygen as she tried to breathe normally while blinking and gulped nervously.

          He didn't breathe either.. He was looking at her face that was so near him.. His gaze went down to her lips..

It was a really..

 

awkward..

 

Intense..

 

moment for them..

 

But then..

.

.

.

"OMO!!..

.

.

OMO!!"

 

          They followed where the voice came from..

          "Omma??" it was Jaejoong.

          Jasmine looked at him with a questioning look and mouthed 'Omma?'. She looked back to the old woman.

          "OMONA!! OMONA!!" Jaejoong's mother was so shocked and keep repeating those words. She covered and put her other hand on her chest, trying to calm herself from shock.

          The three of them was so shock.. Jae and Jasmine was still on their positions, lying on the floor..

          "Joong-ah..why you didn't tell me that you already have... a...a.. BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND??!" she exclaimed after she calmed herself .. She was blushing like a teenager..

          "Ne?!" he was perplex. "Girl...friend??"

          Jae and Jas both looked at each other.. Both eyes wide open. He let go of her arm and waist. They both quickly stood up..

          "S-sorry" Jasmine quickly bowed at his mother. She continued doing that with tightly closed eyes.

          "Agasshi..it's okay~" his mother said with a soothing soft voice.. She smiled blissfully and walked towards her.. She held both of her hands.. "You are so beautiful~"

          "T-thank you..." she awkwardly said and blushed by his mother's compliment.

          Jaejoong was pouting while watching them.. Her mother looked at him..

          "Joong-ah.. You should tell me that you already have a girlfriend.." she looked back at Jasmine..

          "Girlfriend?? Who?? Me??" he was confused and looked at Jasmine..

          Both their eyes widened..

          "NO WAY!!" they said in unison..

          "Girlfriend?! H-Her?!" he said pointing at Jasmine.

          "Aigo!! This child!!" she glared hind and turned to Jasmine and her face soften.. "What's your name my beautiful lady?"

          "J-Jasmine Park.. I'm Park Jasmine" she smiled.

          'Jasmine Park?..so.. that was her name then..' Jae thought..

          "Your name..its sounds foreign to me.."

          "Ahh..that.. I came from Philippines-"

          "Philippines!! OMO!! So..you came here from there to see Jaejoong??! How kind you are.." her voice was so soft.

          "Omma.. It's not what you think!!" Jae whine.

          "He's right.. It's just a..." she was cut again.. She was starting to panic.

          "Waah!! So..how did you guys met??" his mother asked in amusement and put her hands together.

          "Ne?..ahh..that.." she scratched her head and tried to find words of how to explain..

          "Omma..I just met her on the street and she-"

          "OMONA!! That was so romantic!!"

          'Street? I cant remember I met him on the street' Jasmine thought and confusedly looked at him..then she looked back at his mother again.

          "I'm really sorry..but..it's not really what-" she was cut again..

          "It's okay~ but.." Jaejoong's mother looked at both of them.. "But doing IT on the floor.." she hesitated to tell them..

          Jae and Jas were completely confused.

          "I mean..I know both of you want to explore..but.." she blushed.. "BOTH OF YOU SHOULD DO YOUR LOVE MAKING ON THE BED NOT ON THE FLOOR!!"

          Jae and Jas dropped their jaw, dumpfounded at what they just heard..

 

          Speechless..

 

          'Oh..no..' Jasmine thought.

          Jaejoong's mother giggled and blushed like a teenager.

          "Omma!!" Jaejoong slightly raised his voice..

          Jasmine blushed and hide her face by her hair, bitting her bottom lip..

          "Aigo..aigo.. Couples these days.." his mother mumbled while cupping her cheeks.

          "Ajumoni... It's not really what you think.. We're not that kind of..." Jasmine looked at him and back to his mother "relationship..we are not a couple.." she said honestly in a soothing voice..

          "Don't worry, my Dear.. Don't be afraid..He's just arrogant, annoying and childish sometimes.."

          "Omma~" he whine. His mother gave him a glare, telling him to stop and he did.

          'You're mother is right!!' Jasmine thought.

          "He's kind..and we both know that Jaejoong is so popular and famous.. have so many fans and stalkers but.." she held both of her hands again.. She looked at Jaejoong for a moment then turned back to her.. "I assure that he can protect you from them..and I'm here..to protect you, too.. The two of you..so..don't be afraid..okay~?" she smiled reassuringly.

          He was dumpfounded by his mother's actions..

          Jasmine's face softened as she remembered her mom.. His mother remind her of her mom, caring and loving..

          'I miss you..mom' she bit her bottom lip and smiled at his mother..

          "Omma..-" he hesitated to say something.. He saw the face of her mother, so happy and bright.. He didn't want to ruin it..

          'Maybe..a little lie wont hurt.. Right? I'll tell her the truth once this girl is gone' he looked at Jasmine as she smiled back at her mother.. He sighed and ruffled his hair.

          He faced Jasmine.

 

 

 

          Jasmine looked back at him bewildered..

 

 

 

          Then.. He took one of her hand, squeezed it tightly and smiled at her..

          Her jaw dropped and blinked in confusion. She glared and gave him a what-are-you-doing? look.. But he just smiled..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"My mom is right..I will protect you.."