His Fear

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

"Aish!! I remembered I just put it in here.. Where did it go??" Jasmine threw the envelope on the floor..

"Just give up looking for that paper.. You're making a mess!!" Jaejoong took the envelope and put it on the lamp table beside her bed..

They were arguing about the message ringtone a while ago.. Jaejoong wants her to change her message tone because its annoys him so much.. Its a voice of a male calling Jagiya in an aegyo, probably her idol F.T.Island Lee Hongki.. She just ignored him at first but he keeps complaining about her ringtone like a kid, following her wherever she goes inside the house except in the bathroom, so she used the rules of the contract again.. But he acted innocent that he didn't remembered signing any paper.. They made a bet that if she can showed him the contract, he wont bother her anymore but if she cant, she'll do whatever he wants her to do.. She stopped searching in her room when she remembered him inside her wardrobe.. She slowly turned to him and eyed him suspiciously..

"Did you took it??"

"Took what??"

"The contract.."

"Mwo?? Are you accusing me.. of stealing?? Me??!!" he faked a disbelief face as he pointed to himself and chuckled bitterly..

She didn't say a word and just eyed him suspiciously while she tilted her head..

"Wae?? Did you lost it??" he asked innocently.. "Well if you lost it.. You have no choice but to do whatever I want.." he smirked..

She already sensed what he wants her to do.. 'I guess this is it..' she heaved a deep sigh and looked at the floor..

 

* FLASHBACK *

3 days ago..

"Jinwoon Oppa!! Jeongmal gomawoyo!!"

"Anything for my sweet.. But dont expect much.. My friend is still not sure if that guy is really your father's friend and if he knows where's your father is.."

"But there's still hope, right??"

"Yeah.. And dont forget your promise!!"

"Araseo!!" she grinned thinking of her plans.. "Oppa??"

"Yeah??"

"Saranghaeyo!! Hehe.." Jasmine hung up with a bright smile plastered in her face and giggled..

She turned and saw Jaejoong looking at her with dark expression..

"You're home!!" she exclaimed excitedly and ignored his expression because she always saw him like that.. She thought it just normal to him but her chest flicked and felt like something was wrong.. She saw sadness, disappointment and anger in his eyes.. Her smile slowly faded as he walked upstairs and passed her as if he didn't saw or heard her..

"If you're done talking to your OPPA, turned the lights off.. You're wasting the electricity.." he said coldly with his back facing her and proceed to his room..

"You're not going to--" she was startled when she heard his door slammed closed..

"Eat..."

She sighed and turned lights off.. She walked towards the dining room with dim lights on.. She sat on the chair and stared at the foods that she cooked for them two since she Jae told him that he'll be going home late..

"I guess I'll just eat you all alone.. Dont worry.. I'm used at eating alone since my mom died.." she mumbled and her lips formed a small smile..

She was in the middle of eating when suddenly the lights .. She looked up then twisted her head and saw Jaejoong wearing trouser and V-neck shirt still with his dark expression.. She watched him as he sat across her not taking a glance at her and put dishes on his plate..

"Jaejoong-ssi.." she tried to make a conversation but he just continued silently eating his food.. "I haven't tell you about this but I think I'm going to meet my father soon!!" she said excitedly..

'She's looking for his father?? Why she's telling me that just now?? Maybe..I can help her..' he looked at her for a second and continued eating again..

She bit her bottom lip when she got on respond from him.. No reaction nor a smile, just a cold glance..

"Ahmm.. Jinwoon oppa is helping me to find him..and once I find my father.." she stared down at her food..

He felt a knife stabbed his chest when she mentioned his name.. 'So..that's why she didn't tell me.. She's already have someone who's helping her.. Great..' he thought bitterly..

"I will leave here.."

He stopped eating his food and felt a pang in his chest.. His chest tighten in fear and he found it hard to take a breathe.. He stared at her for long with fears in his eyes.. The moment he's afraid to happen is near..

"Dont worry!! I wont tell anyone that I stayed here with you!! I wont do anything to harm your career!!" she shook her head and hands.. "And its not good if I stay here for that long.. Just give me time before I can find a place to stay.."

He looked away when she said those words.. He was angry that she's still thinking about his career all this time.. He always said to her that she dont have to mind it but he felt like she didn't trust him at all..

"Geurae.. Just leave.. You'll just ruin my career if you continue staying here with me.. You always get me in trouble eversince you came here.. It's good for you to leave and dont bother me anymore.. That would be the best for us.." he coldly said with a bitterness in his tone.. He was angry and he didn't mean to say those words..

"Mian--" she didn't utter her words when he stood up..

"Dont worry.. I'll explain to my mom about you and that I'm the one who insisted you to stay here and pretend to be my girlfriend.." he said coldly before walking away from her..

'You really want me to leave.. Mianhae.. For causing you trouble all this time..' she bit her bottom lip and gulped the lump on as she watched his back getting away from her sight..

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

"Dont worry.. I will leave as soon as possible.." her eyes were still on the floor..

"M-mwo?? I..I didn't mean it that--" his words were cut off when his phone rings.. He ruffled his hair in frustration and slid out his phone in his pocket.. He turned his back to her, walked towards the window and answered his phone..

"Yeobeoseyo??.. Oh.. Yoochun-ah.."

"Jaejoong hyung.. Are you with Jasmine in your house right now??" he frowned and glanced at Jasmine who gave up searching for the contract and just sitting in her bed while playing with her fingers.. He then turned to the view outside the window again.. "Yeah.. Wae??"

"Hyung.. By any chance.. Do you always go with her outside??" Chun sounded nervous and serious on the phone..

He frowned again and felt nervous.. "Well.. Sometimes..I took her outside near her destination then fetched her after that.. But I never go with her.. Is there any problem??" he lowered his voice in the question and glanced at Jasmine..

"Hyung..I'm afraid to say this but..I think someone saw the two of you together.."

"WHAT??!!" his eyes grew wide and gulped nervously.. He looked at Jasmine who was looking at him with curious face.. He gave her a reassuring smile..

Jiji walked inside the room while yawning.. She smiled as she carried him and headed outside the room..

"How bad is it??" he asked in a calm voice as he headed outside of her room to his room..

"There were pictures of you together.. It was when you carried her back inside your house.. There's also pictures where she got in and out of your car inside a parking lot of a building.. But the pictures here didn't showed her face..It's all over the internet now.." Chun explained in a worried tone.. "Manager hyung and Sajangnim wants to talk to you now so they can help you to clarify it.." he carefully added..

Jae gulped nervously and ruffled his hair after closing his door..

"Araseo.. I'm going there now.." he hung up and dashed to the bathroom to take shower..

He got dressed, took his keys and headed downstairs.. He stopped at his tracks when he saw Jasmine in sitting in the couch.. He watched her playing with his cat in her lap..

"W-wae??" she asked when she noticed him staring at her and tried to avoid his gaze.. She laid Jiji on the couch and decided to go to the kitchen.. She carefully walked but he grabbed her wrist and spun her around.. Her eyes widened in shock when he pulled her into his arms.. She recomposed herself and tried to push him in his chest..

"Jae--"

"Do you trust me??" he seriously asked as he buried his face to her hair and tightened his hug on her waist..

She stopped pushing him and unconsciously rested her hands on his chest.. "What's.. What's wrong??"

He cupped her face with free hand and looked into her eyes.. She curiously looked at him and felt that something bad had happened..

"You trust me, right??" he asked again and gulped..

She bit her bottom lip and gripped his shirt on his chest before she nodded her head.. Her heart keeps beating triple fast again inside her chest everytime he got close to her in every way..

"That's enough.." he mumbled and kissed her forehead..

"Is there something wrong??" she asked worriedly..

"Listen to me.. Dont go outside today.. Dont ever open the internet..Dont answer the telephone call and unknown number.." he firmly said..

"Wae?? Did they knew that I stay--"

"No.. They dont.." he gulped and looked at the wall then back to her.. "It just...because of our lawsuit so there might be reporters and fans outside.. They might call here so dont answer any of the calls.. Ah..I will just pull the plug it off so they couldn't call here.." he sighed.. "Just do what I say.."

She nodded in understanding..

"But you can watch TV if you're bored.."

'Since were banned appearing on TV..I dont think they will release the news..yet..' he thought.. "And dont ever open the windows or doors or go near them.." he firmly added..

She nodded again then lowered her head on his chest and sighed..

"Look.." he tilted her head up and stared at her eyes.. "Just bear it for a while.. I'll be back as soon as possible and dont forget to call me if something happens.."

"Dont worry too much..I stayed here for months now so I already know what to do.." she shyly gave him a reassuring smile..

"I'm going now.."

.

.

.

.

.

After three minutes..

"Ahmm.. Jae??" she bit her bottom lip after a hard time avoiding his gaze.. She was sending him glares but its not working and found herself melting at his gaze..

"Wae??" he was just staring at her..

"You said you're leaving..Can you let me go now?? I..I cant breathe.." she gently pushed him on his chest..

"Oh.. Mian.." he broke the hug and rubbed the back of his neck.. He walked to where telephone is and removed the plug.. He looked back at her and smirked..

She blinked confused when he grinned at her like a fool while walking towards her..

"I'll really take my leave now.."

She nodded then frozed when he held her chin and planted a kiss on her cheek.. He ruffled her hair while grinning and ran to the door laughing..

"Aish.. Yah!!" she felt her face heated and reddened at what just happened and dashed to the kitchen to drink water..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Did you find any information about her whereabouts??" the old man asked his secretary with his eyebrows frowning.. Worry and anticipation can be seen in his face..

"Choesonghabnida Sajangnim.. The informations said that she was now here in Korea a few months ago but we still cant find her.." his secretary bowed apologetically..

"Its all my fault Ho Dong-ah..If I just accepted their relationship, this wouldn't happened..I lost my only son and now I even lost my granddaughter without me knowing it for a very long time.." the old man said remorseful at what he's done in the past..

"But sajangnim, you didn't know that they already had a child that time.." his secretary said to soothe him..

"If only I knew it that time.. Those things wouldn't be happened.."

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"What can we do today??" Jasmine asked Jiji while poking his furry body, the cat just yawned as his respond.. Her phone ring and she immediately answered it..

"Yeobeoseyo?? Jinwoon oppa!!"

"Jas.. I have a good news for you!!" he exclaimed..

"Wait.. Did you already confessed to Gina??" she asked excitedly..

"Well..I hope it was but its not..We're still not sure about this but I think we found your father.."