Proposal

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
Thousands of people, from kids to elders, were chanting and cheering their names loudly while holding their red light sticks and balloons inside the Seoul Olympic Stadium - the biggest stadium in South Korea with 72,000 seats capacity where they held their Rising Sun Showcase and past tours and concerts.. Fans filled the venue inside and there were thousands of fans outside the stadium, gratified and satisfied that they're here to show their support and share their bliss while holding banners, red balloons and red light sticks, all filled with red ocean.. ShinHwa, KARA, Super Junior and some of their sunbaes and hoobaes were at the concert, too.. As well as their families and other celebrities like the casts of Running Man, Lee Hyori, Tablo, Song Joong Ki, Park Min Young and others who waited and support them since debut and those who became their friends..
 
"Woah~" all the members gulped nervously as they peeked beside the wall behind the stage, fascinated at the huge amount of fans who came to their concert..
 
TVXQ, their dancers and staffs were all nervous.. It is the first of five days of TVXQ's comeback concert in Korea, next stop is Japan then China and other parts of Asia, as well as the other continents--bringing their fans 'Out of the Wall: We Are Back' world tour.. Concert tickets were all sold out within a minute and there were still thousands of fans demanding for the tickets at the moment.. Their song 'Red Spell' was an all-kill, all the songs of their comeback album were on the top of the charts- a y and catchy song.. Their comeback album also entitled, 'Red Spell' -- with ballad, hip hop, RNB and pop songs plus their bonus solo tracks and acapella versions-- was seen in the other charts on Billboard, as well as in Australia, America and Europe.. The members cried when they heard about the news..
 
"Everyone, let's put our very best in this concert.. This moment is very important to all of us.. So, let's do our best and try not to make mistakes.. Let's put our nervousness and fears away for a while and focus on our performances.." Yunho said in a loud voice, enough for them to hear..
 
They put their hands together and stared into each others eyes and smiled, nervous and excited..
 
"HWAITING!!" they all cheered before they received a signal to go on stage..
 
The screams became louder when the lights turned off, a signal that the most awaited concert is going to start at any minute..
 
The beat of the music starts with all their voices, singing the intro of the song, 'Soul Fighters'.. Fans sang the lyrics together, chanting the names of every member as they appeared one by one from different parts of stage.. Lights were highlighting each member.. They cheered loudly as Yunho smiled proudly while staring at the beautiful red ocean and the four stared with fascination while reading the 'Welcome Back, TVXQ'.. Red lightsticks shines brightly through the dark, the first row of seats has a 'Welcome Back' and second row has their 'TVXQ' name, like it was written with white lights on the red ocean..
 
This is it..
 
They're finally standing together on stage, not one, not two nor three.. But they're here again as five together with their precious fans, who became their family and source of strength as they fight and stand again..
 
They all put their best at their performance, pure live and no lipsyncs at the very beginning while fans seem like they don't care if they lose their voices for the next days.. The first three songs were full of y, catchy music and intense choreographies followed by ballads.. As usual, Yunho and Junsu shines the most in dancing, Yoochun and Yunho's rapping skills in one of their song, 'Don't Look Down'.. Junsu, Changmin, and Jaejoong in ballads and fans go crazy when they performed the song 'Be My Cassie' while giving roses to their fans.. They didn't realize that they already performed the first six songs until they heard the directors on their earpieces when the lights turned off again.. They found each other in the dark and held each other hands.. The fans cheered again as the lights slowly brought the shine back on stage and found the members staring at them with proud, blissful smiles and eyes shining with overwhelming feeling.. They bowed and greeted their fans..
 
"Hana tul set.." Yunho mumbled as he counted.. {A/N: TRANS - one two three}
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.. Dongbangshinki imnida.." they introduced and bowed at the huge crowd..
 
"DID YOU WAIT FOR US?!!" Yunho screamed and chuckled with his eyes shining in tears of happiness as they started the first MENT..
 
"NNNEEEEEEE!!" fans scream echoed inside and outside the stadium..
 
All the members were smiling as they heard the loud voices from their fans that they hadn't heard for a long time.. Some of fans were already crying because of bliss and overwhelmed feeling..
 
"Ahmm.. Honestly, I.. We have so many things to say to everyone, but like my members, I don't know how to start it either.." Yoochun smiled as he heard the chants became louder, his eyes were shining in tears, too..
 
"Ah.. Junsu Hyung wrote a funny letter.." Changmin exclaimed and laughed with Jaejoong, trying to break the heartwarming atmosphere that may lead to tears at their first words to fans..
 
"Yah!! You saw it?!" Junsu's eyes widened in shock..
 
"Waah~ Jjinjja?? You must read it to them first before us.." Chun suggested, curious at what was written in his letter..
 
"Ahh.. That.." Su sheepishly smiled.. "Ani.. We all wrote a letter for them so let's just read it together.. Maybe later.." he laughed and fans chants in disappointment and some were laughing..
 
"Ahmm.. Everyone, we are really thankful that you had waited for us for so many years.. You have been with us through those bad and good times.. From now on, let's start creating new happy memories.." Jae smiled brightly at the fans while they continue to chant..
 
"To sister-in-law.. To sister-in-law.." Min mumbled behind him at the mike and Chun mimicked him..
 
"Eh??!" Jae blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.. "She would hide after this because she's shy to face everyone.."
 
"Ei~ Please don't do that sister-in-law.. He'll chase you like a stalker and stuck on you like an annoying leech.." Min stated sarcastically while narrowing his eyes on him..
 
"Yah!! I'm not like that!!"
 
"Eeiii~" all the members disagree..
 
"Am I like that??" Jae asked his fans in disbelief..
 
"Ne~" all the fans laughed..
 
The members smiled and laughed at him while the fans cheered him up..
 
"Araseo~.." he smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.. "Ahmm.. To my lady who's hiding somewhere on the row of seats.. Please come and see me.. I.. I miss you!! And.. SARANGHAE!!" Jae laughed with his reddened face..
 
"Aigo.. Tsk tsk.." YooMin gave him a disappointed look..
 
The members, his manager and some of staffs knows that Jaejoong is the most nervous and anxious among all of them..
 
"But.. Actually, aside from our fans, she has a big role why we're here right now.." Yunho exclaimed, trying to lessen his best friend's nervousness while the latter sheepishly laughed..
 
"That is our untold story to everyone here.." Chun exclaimed as he looked at the red ocean with a smile and eyed YunJae..
 
They continue talking to their fans that they haven't met as five for a long time.. Sharing some funny and silly stories and memories to everyone..
 
"Hope you will like our next song.. It was written and composed by our maknaes here.." Yunho stated proudly..
 
"I was amazed that the song turned out good amidst of their bickering and differences while making this song.." Jae said and the members laughed and agreed..
 
They bowed before the lights turned off again and they hurriedly went at their dressing room and changed..
 
The fans screamed as beautiful music from the piano started to echo in the stadium.. The lights slowly bring lights to five parts of the stage.. Their ballad songs were full of souls and emotions that touches every heart of the listeners.. Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and even Jaejoong cried while singing the song 'Thank You For Waiting'.. Changmin was left smiling in tears while singing and watching his Hyungs on his sides.. The red ocean turned into white ocean with 'Thank You For Coming Back' written on it with aqua green lights and freed all their red balloons under the night sky.. They never cease to make each other proud..
 
The song ended ,but they remained standing on the stage, comforting each other while smiling in tears..
 
"Aish.." Yunho tried to stop his tears but failed.. "Yah.." he nudged Yoochun on his side who was still crying hard..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu sobbed and wiped their tears while Changmin was smiling widely staring at his Hyungs with his teary eyes, too..
 
"Uljima.. Uljima.. ULJIMA..." fans tried to comfort them though most of them are crying, too.. {A/N: [TRANS] Uljima - Don't cry}
 
"Everyone.. I only.. dream about..this moment.. Really thank you.." the words that Yoochun could utter through his sobs, JaeMin were comforting him on his sides while rubbing and squeezing shoulder and back..
 
Junsu smiled with his eyes shining with tears..
 
"Really thank you, everyone.." the members gave their fans a ninety degree vow for almost minutes while holding each others hands with their close eyes..
 
Before they sing their next songs, they went backstage as their letters for fans were shown on the screens.. They hide and watched their fans in the dark corner of the stage while Yoochun played 'I'll Be There' and 'On And On' in the piano at the backstage without the fans knowing it..
 
Their next songs were acapellas followed by their solos -- Junsu and Yunho in solo dance performances, Yoochun in ballad song together with the piano, Changmin and Jaejoong in the rock genre..
 
The concert is almost over after singing their songs on their album plus their top 15 best songs from the past, both Japanese and Korean, chosen by the members and fans in an unofficial voting in their Daum fancafe..
 
"ENCORE!! ENCORE!!" the fans chant..
 
They went back on stage with smiles and waving their hands to the huge crowd.. They stared at each other and smiled as the lights turned off again.. The fans chant loudly as a familiar music from the piano started, Yoochun and Jaejoong's voice harmonized the intro of the song 'Stand By You' -- the song that contains their happy and painful memories that they want to perform again to replace those pains with new happy memories.. The lights turned blue and the stage was filled with confetti as they sing their last song with their fans, giving them some lines and raising their mikes for them to sing with them..
 
They thanked the fans in different languages that they know as they hesitantly went down on stage one by one.. If they could perform for more hours, they will do it for their fans but they had a limited time..
 
The lights again and the fans screamed when they saw Jaejoong alone in the center of the stage, with a nervous smile on his face.. Fans were happy that he is going to perform another song..
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!!" he greeted the fans with a sheepish grin.. "Before this concert ends, I want to sing another song for someone.. Someone who's very dear to me.." he looked at the direction where she is, one of the staff is telling him her spot through the ear piece and he found her immediately throughout the crowd of fans with three security guards near her that he asked as a favor..
 
Fans squealed with glee at his cheesy lines as they thought of what would happen next, all were nervous with anticipation and excitement..
 
"A very special woman who makes my life complete.. The reason why I often got scolded by our directors, my manager.. and Yunho.. because I always skipped hours just to see her and get a hug and a kiss.. But she scolds me, too, because of my stubbornness.. The only woman that I chased and waited for hours and nights for her to get home.. And the woman I don't want to share with anyone, not because she's a private person, I include it as one of the reasons.. But I want her to only look at me.. I can get really jealous.. Mianhae.." he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.. "Ahmm.. My girl.. She's not afraid of cockroaches and would rather watch horror movies than romantic movies.. And can sleep peacefully whenever and wherever she is.. Though, I hate it sometimes because it's dangerous and not good but, she amazed me.. And she gets really happy when she has chocolates.. A very challenging woman, but a cry baby who captures my heart.. I'm not used to this.. Am I too cheesy??" he nervously laughed with his reddened face and covered his mouth with the side of his hand..
 
From her spot, Jasmine blinked and bit her bottom lip, she gulped as she stared back at him.. She never expected this from him.. Her face turned red as her friends on her sides were more gleeful than the fans.. Gina was shaking her, bringing back to reality here.. She wants to hide from her shyness and jittery, but her eyes were locked on him, anticipation and excitement were making her paralyzed and giving her chills through her spine and butterflies on her stomach..
 
Fans still and silenced as he continued his sincere words from his heart..
 
"Honestly, there were times when I keep thinking if I deserve you or not.." he stated and started to give her a message..
 
"OPPAA!!"
 
"KWAENCHANA!!"
 
His fans continued to cheer him up, to lessen his insecurities and worries..
 
"You're too nice and good for me like my members said and.. I made you cry again these past weeks.. Mianhae, Love.. But.. I don't want to let you go.. I don't have the courage to do that.. I'm selfish when it comes to you.. Just thinking of not having you by my side is breaking me.. So.. Today.. I want you to trust and believe in me once more.. I may not be able to show how much you mean to me by this song, but it's one of my way to express how I feel.." he sheepishly grinned with eyes shining full of love for her, they could see the jittery in him.. "To my baby, my babe.. My princess, my queen, my honey, my sweetheart.. my boss.. To my love and my everything.. I will love you for a lifetime.." he kissed their couple ring, then lowered his head and his bottom lip..
 
The fans gave them a loud cheer and chants..
 
He closed his eyes a beautiful romantic music was played by the band.. He started singing the lines with emotions and stared at her from afar..
 
s appeared on the sides of the stage as his backup singers.. Changmin gave Jae a bouquet of flowers and the latter gave him a nervous and shy smile, confused even.. He gave his hyung an encouraging look and smiled before he joined the singing.. They know that their main singer won't be satisfied by just singing a song for her on stage..
 
Though this is just a performance, but he was so nervous and shy.. He would often sing her songs that he composed, sometimes with the piano and inside his music room, but, this would be the first time that he would sing a song for his special woman in front of his fans.. He slowly walked on the stage as he sings the chorus of the song.. He took a deep breathe as he stared at his fans and how far she is, and like what they are always seen in movies and dramas, she was in the middle of the crowd in the lower seats.. It's not part of his plan, but he wants to hug her and be in her arms.. No turning back.. He knows he can do anything for her.. Holding the bouquet tight, he took his courage and jump down from the lower stage.. Guards blinked, surprise and panic palpable, and hurriedly went to his sides as he walked through the crowd towards her.. They were never informed that this scenario might happen, but they immediately caught on him.. Fans reached him as he tried to walk passed them with guards securing him.. They even give him his way freely as he walked through them..
 
Jasmine bit her bottom lip as her hot tears formed in her eyes.. She stayed in her spot and wait for him, eyes were locked on him as he sings the second verse of the song while eyes were locked on her, staring with the same affection as her.. She gulped the lump in as tears fell because of bliss, still cannot believe that she's not dreaming and everything is real.. She loves how he always makes her feel that he loves her.. He always makes her feel special and beautiful..and y.. She wants to run to his arms, but she wants to savor the moment and cherish this another beautiful memory that he's making for both of them..
 
They waited and waited for each other as their gap lessened by each step that he takes, like they were alone in the big stadium..
 
He held the bouquet out for her as he sings the last chorus of the song while staring deep into her eyes.. She smiled through her tears and reached it.. All eyes on them as he reached her free hand and kissed her knuckles and their couple ring.. He could feel her hand trembling and cold, a sign that she's nervous, but not scared – she’s not scared anymore because it's him.. He smiled and before she knows it, he pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly.. She buried her face on his chest and arms wrapped around his waist..
 
"I LOVE YOU, JASMINE PARK!!" he exclaimed through the mike with a sheepish grin, earning a loud cheer from their fans and s on stage..
 
Their friends and fans were all happy to see them so in love with each other..
 
He cupped her face and wiped the tears on her cheeks.. She couldn't help herself and wiped his sweats on his face with the back of her hand and sniffed.. He smiled and kissed her lips, not caring if they were in the middle of the crowd or she might hit him because of her shyness.. She closed her eyes and tears fell from her eyes again as she returned his kisses, hearts keeps beating faster as one.. Her hands ran to his neck and hugged him tightly, still trying to figure out if this is not a dream and she doesn't want to wake up if it is.. He broke the kiss and planted another kiss on her forehead.. Smiling to each other, he managed to carry her up on her waist and spun her while her smiling face was buried on top of his neck and holding him for support.. He carefully put her down and wiped her tears again.. He held her hand tightly and wrapped his free arm on her waist as he pulled her out of the crowd but seems like it would be hard..
 
“JAE!!” her eyes widened and gasped when he carried her bridal style..
 
He was just smiling brightly at her and she knows she couldn’t stop him at the moment.. She bit her bottom lip and hugged him tightly, burying her face back on the crook of his neck as he walked passed the crowd to the backstage..
 
They felt relief as they managed to pass them.. She lifted her head and saw s waiting for them at the side of the backstage.. She stared at Jae and he smiled as he carefully put her down.. Even the people around them were amazed at how they could communicate and understand each other with just looking into each others eyes, not saying any word..
 
"Waah~ You're the best, Hyung!!" Yoochun exclaimed and the others nodded..
 
"You're the man!!" Yunho added..
 
"Eiii~" Jae blushed madly and walked passed them, holding her hands tightly..
 
s and staffs were teasing him as they went inside the waiting room.. Their coordis smiled at them and exited the room to give them their private space..
 
Seems like all his courage and conceitedness drained after his last performance for her.. He was just smiling nervously as he glanced at her, squeezing her hand..
 
She bit her bottom lip as she hugged him on his waist.. She doesn't know how to express her feelings at the moment..
 
"Did I do a good--" he didn't utter his words when she kissed her on his lips, the only way she knows how to express her feelings and he likes it.. A lot..
 
Both closed their eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss, bringing his soul back to him..
 
"I love you, Jaejoong.." she mumbled between the kiss and tried not to break into tears because of the bliss..
 
"And you know I love you more.." he mumbled as he cupped her face and kissed the side of her eye..
 
She lightly hit his chest with her palm as a protest but she knows she couldn't argue at the moment, she has a y memory of this kind of argument.. She bit her bottom lip and buried her face on his chest..
 
"Yah~ It's not time for you to cry.. I still have surprises for you later on.." he smiled and tried to hide his nervousness.. And anxiety..
 
She stared at him, very curious and frustrated..
 
He planted a kiss on her forehead and broke the hug.. He hurriedly went to the dressing room and changed into his usual comfortable clothes..
 
"Come on.. Let's escape here.." he exclaimed and held her hand tightly..
 
"H-huh??" she blinked as he put a cap on her head and wrapped a scarf around her neck, covering her lips up to her nose..
 
"It's time for our date.. And we need to go somewhere before they do the fireworks.." he mumbled as he glanced at his wristwatch..
 
"Fireworks??" she asked excitedly..
 
"Yes, Baby.." he smiled as they carefully exited the room..
 
"Hyung!! Jasmine-ah!!" Junsu called them as they walked out of the room..
 
"Shhh.. Let's go.." he hurriedly ran with her through the hallway, ignoring s..
 
She couldn't stop smiling as she followed him to wherever..
 
~~~~~
 
"Just let them, Junsu.. Jaejoong has to do his mission tonight.." Yunho stated as he watched them vanish from the hallway..
 
"I thought he's going to ask her right on stage, but he didn't.." Changmin sighed..
 
"He must be so nervous.." Yoochun added..
 
"Oh.. Sorry.." Junsu turned to her friends who's looking for her while closing the door behind him..
 
Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun turned to them curiously and all bowed to each other..
 
"Waah~ Jasmine is so lucky~ Right, Chae Eunnie??" Gina said gleefully and daydreaming..
 
"So many things happened while I'm gone, eh??" Chae Eun chuckled, happy for their bestfriend..
 
"Chae.. Eun??" Yunho frowned as he examined her from head to toe..
 
She had totally changed, not what he imagined but he can't deny that she's beautiful in her dress..
 
Chae Eun gulped and looked away. Her confidence suddenly vanished, wishing that the ground could swallow her in..
 
"You know him??" Jin Hyuk asked, wrapping his one arm around her shoulders..
 
"Later, Oppa.." she blinked uncomfortably and shrugged his arm away..
 
'Oppa?? Maybe I got the wrong person.. They must have the same name.. She would have told me if she's coming, right??' Yunho thought and sighed..
 
"Oh!! Wait!! You're Chae Eun, am I right?? The one who punched Yunho hyung right on his face?!" Changmin asked in disbelief while pointing at Yunho
 
Yunho glared at him while Chae Eun blushed as she recalled the embarrassing memory.. He then turned his gaze to Chae Eun with a frown..
 
Jin Hyuk frowned and stared at Yunho suspiciously..
 
"Oh?? You're really Chae Eun??" Yunho intently examined her.. He blinked as they stared at each other and Chae Eun avoided his gaze..
 
"Oh~ Jjinjja?? Then, she's the one you kissed??" Junsu exclaimed with wide eyes..
 
All eyes turned to Junsu in shock, except for Changmin and Yoochun..
 
"KISS??!" Gina, Jinwoon and Jin Hyuk exclaimed and turned to Chae Eun then to Yunho..
 
"Aish.. Junsu hyung, jjinjja!!" Changmin mumbled irritatedly and gulped as he glanced at Yunho..
 
"Is he the reason why... You're.." Gina carefully asked while looking at her from head to toe..
 
Jin Hyuk gritted his teeth and glared at Yunho..
 
"O-oppa.. It's not like that.. It was just.. an accident.." Chae Eun held his arm.. She knows her brother is very curious on him though she never had told anyone except for Jasmine..
 
"Yah.. How did you know--??" Yunho stared at Junsu in shock..
 
"Ani.. Changminnie.. Said it in his sleep.." Junsu confessed while rubbing the back of his neck and stared apologetically at Changmin..
 
"I really had no idea I said that!!" Changmin raised his palms in defeat and glared at Junsu..
 
Yunho gulped when Jin Hyuk faced him closely..
 
"OPPA!!" Chae Eun eyes widened..
 
Yoochun hurriedly tried to get between them, trying to calm the unknown man..
 
"YAH!! What did you do to my sister?? And WHAT??! You kissed her?? She never had dated any man as I know.. Are you dating her??"
 
Yoochun stepped away as he figured out who is the man and chuckled, thankful that they're all in a room..
 
"I think Yunho hyung bumped on a thicker wall.." Yoochun mumbled and stared at Changmin and Junsu and the latter agreed.. Changmin glared at Junsu and the latter rubbed the back of his neck..
 
"Ani.. I-I am not dating..her-yet.." Yunho stuttered.. Somehow relieved that she's really here and he's the brother.. Ow~
 
"MWO?!" Jin Hyuk gritted his teeth and grabbed Yunho's collar.. "You're not even dating but you kissed my sister?? Where did you kiss her?!" he asked with wide eyes..
 
"Oppa, please~" she said with her gritted teeth and tightly closed her eyes in plea..
 
"E-eh??" Yunho gulped and blinked rapidly, don't know whether to say it or not..
 
"LIPS!!" Changmin exclaimed and blinked.. He then gave Yunho a wicked grin.. Seems like s were having fun watching them..
 
Yunho, Jin Hyuk, Gina and Jinwoon jaw dropped.. Yunho felt like s betrayed him..
 
"Yah!! Not even on her cheeks, but her LIPS??" Jin Hyuk stared at him with wide eyes..
 
Yunho gulped and raised his palms in defeat, he was more nervous at the moment than before they went on stage three hours ago..
 
"Want to go to the party now and eat??" Yoochun asked Changmin and Junsu then turned to her friends..
 
They stared at him confused..
 
"Come on.. They need some time alone to sort things out.." Yoochun grinned and gave their leader a good luck look..
 
They nodded except for Chae Eun but hesitantly followed them out of the room, leaving Jin Hyuk and Yunho, staring at the latter apologetically.. She knows she couldn't stop her brother at the moment until he gets his answers to his curiosity.. And she trusts her brother that he wouldn't do any harm to Yunho..
 
"Y-Yah.. You.. You're really.. Leaving me??" his jaw dropped when Changmin showed him his fist and mouthed 'Hwaiting' before he closed the door.. He gulped as he stared at Jin Hyuk and tried to explain everything while making a crying face..
 
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
 
Jaejoong stopped his car in the Han River Park.. He unbuckled their seat belts before he got off from the car and opened the door for her..
 
Jasmine smiled and took it, holding each other hand tight..
 
"Do you remember this place, Love??" he asked as they leisurely walked on the side of Han River..
 
"Hmm.. Our first date.." she smiled as she reminisced their memory-- their first date, her anger and jealousy, his jealousy and sincerity, their couple ring and her seduction..
 
"Honestly, I am thinking about going to the beach and other places where we went for our vacations for our date but that would take a long ride and travel time and it's our second day of comeback concert tomorrow.. Sorry.." he stated and sighed..
 
"Yah~ It's okay.. I like this place, too.." she smiled, cheering him up..
 
"Really?? This place is romantic to you??"
 
"Hmmm.." she gave her a reassuring smile..
 
"Wae??" he asked curiously..
 
"Because we came here in our first date.." she blushed as she realized her honesty..
 
"That's fine then.." he chuckled and stared at her as he moved infront of her and pout..
 
They stopped walking under the street light.. She bit her bottom lip while blushing as she looked around them.. She blinked when she saw no one and gave him a quick kiss on his lips..
 
He chuckled and cupped her cheek with his free hand, planting a gentle kiss on her lips and another kiss on her forehead..
 
"Let's go hiking and watch the sunset next time after our concert tour.." he suggested while cupping her cheeks..
 
A small smile crept on her lips and lowered her head..
 
"Hey~ Shirreo??" he asked with a frown, worried that she might be inconsolable again because his enlistment is drawing near..
 
She buried her face on his chest and took a deep breath, trying not to cry like he said..
 
He kissed the top of her head while gently rubbing her back and other arm was wrapped on her waist..
 
"Let's take another walk.." she mumbled and stared at him, giving him a reassuring smile..
 
He smiled and kissed her lips again.. He intertwined her hands with his and walked to a big tree at the side of the park where they stayed at their first date.. He turned to her and gave her a bear hug..
 
"Jaejoong~" she whined while smiling..
 
"Yah~ You just hugged me a moment ago while I can't.. You're really unfair, Babe.." he chuckled, earning a slapped on his chest..
 
"Yah~ Why are you so tall??" she whined as she tilted her head up on him..
 
"Why are you small, then??" he chuckled and he put his hands on top of her head, on his shoulder level..
 
She narrowed her eyes on him and buried her face back on his chest and listened to his heartbeat while gripping his shirt..
 
“This is where you seduced me that night, Baby, and I've been tortured.." he mumbled with a mischievous grin and kissed the side of her neck..
 
"Yah.. I.. I didn't.." she blushed at the memory as she wrapped her arms around his waist..
 
"You didn't?? Do you how hard I tried not to do you in the car?? It would be hot and y but I want you in private, Babe.."
 
"ert!!" she narrowed her eyes on him and slapped his chest..
 
He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.. He turned her back on him and hugged her from behind.. They stared at the nightscape of the Han River Bridge as a comfortable silence filled them.. He heaved a deep sigh and gulped.. The anxiety and nervousness were growing bigger that it could make him lose the strength on his knees..
 
"Jasmine??"
 
"Hmm??"
 
He turned her again and held her both hands, staring at her affectionately, hoping that the dark could hide his anxiety inside..
 
"Actually, I.. I planned something very special for you at the concert.." he gulped and his face became serious.. And pale..
 
"You're so cool back there!! Gomawo.." she smiled as she remembered his big surprise at the concert..
 
"No, Babe.. That's not all.. I-I was planning to... ask you but I thought that you..you'll feel burden, and scared if I asked you infront of everyone.. I want your decisions to be made by only you.. when it comes to this.." he lowered his head for a while..
 
"Jae.." she caressed his cheek, she knows he's keeping something from her for the past months, but she's waiting for him to be ready and reveal it though she had no idea and it's making her nervous..
 
"Aish.. I know this won't work.." he heaved a deep sigh and before they know it..
 
He kneeled on one knee..
 
"Y-Yah.. JAEJOONG!!" her eyes widened as panic and shock filled her.. "Jae~" she caressed his cheeks and tried to pull him up but failed.. Seems like her strength is not working on him..
 
"Yah.. If you keep touching me like that, I might collapse here at the moment.. Just hold my hands, is that okay??" he blurted out and gulped.. "Don't say a word and let me finish everything that I need to say.. Hmmm??" he added..
 
She hesitantly nodded while biting her bottom lip and hurriedly held his hands tighter..
 
"And don't bite your lip.. I could make it swollen just for you to be quite.." he mildly warned, staring at her lips..
 
She quickly released her bottom lip, causing her to feel frustrated and excited at what he's going to say, impatiently waiting for his words..
 
"I might sound cheesy on this.. And just so you know, I didn’t prepare for this one.." he mumbled and took a deep breath.. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath again..
 
"You know... For the past two years being with you.. I feel really complete, Jasmine.. You fill every empty spaces in my life and you always filled my heart with joy.. You made me fall inlove with you so many times that often drives me insane.. I don't know how to stop, but I know that I don't want to stop falling inlove if it's you.. Even if I need to risk everything I have right now, I will do it just to be with you, for a lifetime.." he stated while staring deep into her eyes..
 
She blinked and stared at him.. She loves how he always confessed his feelings and love for her when they're together.. She keeps herself quite and tried not to bite her bottom lip as she listened to him..
 
"I can't say that without you, I am nothing.. But.. Without you.. I could be nothing and empty with everything I have right now.. You know very well that I am a selfish man, but you never once complain about that.. I love you and I want you only for myself.. You know I'm conceited, ert, silly and narcist and I thought you'll leave me because of the way I am but, you.. You love the way I am.. You have so many reasons to leave but you still.. stay with me.. Though, there were times when I couldn't keep my promises, but you keep forgiving me and giving me many chances.. And.. You make me feel like I can do anything.." he gently kissed her lips to give him strength.. "Remember what I promised to your parents in their graves??"
 
She nodded and blinked her tears away, thinking of what he could say at this moment..
 
"I promised that I will take care of you and make you happy.. And.. Come back with their.. Grand children.."
 
She smiled as she remembered his silly but serious promises and words to her parent's graves..
 
"Remember when I ask you to take another step in our relationship?? I was really serious back then and I tried, Love.. I had plans for that day but I'm afraid of what will be your answers.. And my members came unexpectedly.. And I thought that time was not yet the right time.. God knows how many times I tried, but the fear of leaving you is making me back out.."
 
They both smiled at the thought..
 
"But now.. I will face my fear, Love..Mianhae.. If I am taking too long.."
 
She shook her head as tears fell from her eyes.. She sniffed as her heart keeps beating faster as he pulled a small red box out of his pocket..
 
He took a deep breath for the umpteenth times with a pale face..
 
"I..I may not be as cute as Lee Hong Ki, Song Joong Ki hyung and Changmin, but I will try to make you smile.. I may not be as funny like Park Junjin sunbae and Yoochun and Junsu but, I will try to make you laugh everyday.. I may not be as strong as Yunho and Changmin, but I will protect you.. And.. I may not be all like your idols, but I will make sure that I will make you drool on me..” he joked to lessen his nervousness, earning a giggle from her..
 
“Yah~” she whined while weeping, amazed that he could still joke around at the moment..
 
“You may not be my first love, but I promise that you will be my one and only last true love, my Jasmine.." he gulped again as he opened the box..
 
He sheepishly smiled as he showed her an infinity ring with a diamond in the middle and another two small diamonds on sides.. He took it out and watched her expression..
 
 
"I.. I may not be a perfect man..and a boyfriend to you.." he gulped as she caressed his cheek as a protest..
 
She couldn't find her words and her mind and heart was occupied by his words and him, only him..
 
"I.. I will try my best to be a good husband to you..in the future.. So.." he paused and reached her cheek with his free hand and wiped her tears.. He held her hand back and stared deeply into her eyes..
 
"Will you wait for me and marry me then??" he asked with a serious face and sincere words from deep in his heart, his pale face because of nervousness palpable..
 
"Yes.. I'll marry you, Jae.." she answered with her shaking voice as she nods and smiled with tears keeps falling from her eyes..
 
A big smile of bliss crept in his lips.. His eyes were sparkling with tears as he slid the ring on her ring finger.. He kissed their couple ring on her hands, then to the new very special ring on her ring finger..
 
She squealed with glee when he suddenly hugged her, carrying her up on her waist and spun her around while laughing..
 
Fireworks started to light the night sky with the help of s and friends at the after-party concert in a famous club.. He was thankful that they managed to light it at the perfect timing without giving them a signal..
 
He carefully put her down on the ground, wiping and kissing her tears away.. He cupped her cheeks and stared at the fireworks..
 
"I LOVE YOU, MY JASMINE!!" he screamed..
 
She blushed madly and burrowed her face on his chest, both smiling like fools..
 
He cupped her neck and tilted her head up..
 
"You do not know how much you made me very happy.." he stated and showered her with kisses and with a smile on his face..
 
She whimpered as a protest and cupped his cheeks..
 
“I love you, Kim Jaejoong..” she whispered as she she tiptoed and kissed his lips, long and deep while wrapping her arms around his neck..
 
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer as he deepened the kiss..