Close To You

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jasmine saw the two backs of the models.. One guy has a brown hair while the other guy has a black-brown hair and taller than the first..

The guy with the brown hair turned to Jasmine..

'Its her..' he smiled at Jasmine as his heart skipped a beat..

Her eyes widened and frozed seeing the two men that Jaejoong was longing to see for so long..was right there.. standing in front of her!!

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Changmin-imnida.. Please take care of us today.." Changmin smiled and bowed at them..

Gina nudged her shoulder and she woke up from her thoughts.. She bowed back and slowly stared at them..

"I'm sorry about my friend.. She must be stunned by the two of you.." Gina sheepishly smiled and nudged her again..

"It's okay.. I'm Jung Yunho.. U-Know Yunho.. You are..." he smiled and held out his hand for a handshake.. 'I finally meet her again..'

Jasmine stared at his hands.. Her mind was full of Jaejoong together with confusion and tense feeling.. She gulped and slowly approached his hand..

"Ja..Jasmine Park.. I'm Jasmine Park.." she looked at him as he smiled..

"Hyung.. We have to start now.." Min called him and he hesitantly let go of her hand.. He rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly smiled at her.. He walked towards Min and prepared for the shoot with the help of their cordis and make up artists..

"I can't believe this.. Eotteohke??" Jasmine mumbled nervously and worriedly..

"I told you.. You'll be very happy to see them!!" Gina exclaimed..

"Miss Jasmine-ssi.. Can you come here now??" one of the staff called her..

"Hwaiting!!" Gina held her fist and cheered her friend..

Jasmine forced a smile at her friend.. 

'What should I do?? How can I tell Jaejoong-ssi about them?? Will he believe me??' her mind was full of thoughts..

"Jasmine-ssi??" one of the female staff called her irritatedly..

"N-ne?? Oh..mianhae.."

"Sorry about her.. She's our substitute photographer for today since the our photographer got sick.." she smiled sweetly at HoMin..

"It's okay~" Yun smiled back and the female staff blushed.. He turned to Jasmine.. "So.. You're our photographer for today??" she nodded.. "Well..that's great!!" he beamed..

"Okay!! Let's work hard today!! Ajja!!" Min joined him..

They explained the concept and theme for the magazine and Jasmine listened to them carefully.. They started the session and staffs did'nt get any problem working with HoMin.. They were indeed professionals and the camera loves them..

Jasmine erased her thoughts for a while and started to worked with them.. She asked them for different poses and she got what she's looking for..

Yunho couldn't take his eyes off of her.. He took glances to her as every minute of the shoot..

They finished the shoot successfully in the afternoon..

"I'll give you an hour break and we'll heading to your next schedule.. We'll continue shooting for the next two days for your solo shots.." HoMin's manager said..

HoMin politely bowed at him and he left..

"Hyung.." Min looked at Yun with a pout and puppy eyes..

"Wae??" his brow rose..

"Food.. I'm hungry.."

Yun chuckled and dialled a number on his phone..

"I ordered pizza and chicken.." he said to Min after hanging up on the phone and the latter grinned..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Are you sure you're going home now??" Gina asked her for the umpteenth times as they walked to the hallway..

"Ne.." Jasmine answered back for the umpteenth times too and chuckled..

"You'll miss the chance eating with your favorite idols!! You'll regret it.." Gina sighed.. "Sadly.. You're ultimate bias is not with them anymore..but you still have Changmin-ssi!!"

"Yah!!" she playfully pinched her shoulder and sighed.. 'If you only knew..I was with him all this time.. But how can I tell him about them??'

"Omo!! Jasmine-ah.. Sorry..I have to go now..I forgot to cooked my dad's favorite lunch!!" Gina said with wide eyes..

"Aigo.. Uncle might be upset!! Hurry up and go.. I can go by myself.." she giggled and pushed her on their way back..

"Are you sure??"

"Yah!! Just go.." she smiled and waved goodbye to her friend as she ran back to his father's office.. She continued walking to the hallway and searched for the elevator..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

10 minutes later.. The food came and they ate together with the staffs..

Yun noticed Jasmine walking in the hallway.. He decided to have a little talk to her..

"Hyung..where are you going??" Min asked and took a bite on chicken legs..

"Just around..I'll be back.." he grabbed his hat and shades..

"Okay.." Min continued eating his 6th piece of pizza..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Hey.."

Jasmine turned to the owner of the voice and found Yunho who's walking towards her..

"Yunho-ssi.." she bowed at him..

"You're leaving already?? You're not eating with us??" he asked as he walked with her..

She shook her head and smiled at him..

"Ahmm.. Do you know where's the elevator??" she lowered her head and hid her face in her hair.. She bit her bottom lip in embarrassment.. 'Babo..'

Yun chuckled at her cuteness.. "Come with me.. I'll take you to the exit.."

"No..It's okay~ Just tell me the way.." she shook her head together with her hands..

"I will not tell you if you dont let me take you to the exit.. Dont worry.. They wont be suspicious..I have my disguise.." he beamed..

Jasmine sighed in defeat and nodded.. Yunho walked with her with a smile on his face.. He cleared his throat as he they passed the elevator door and distract her sight by pointing at the view outside the glass wall.. He was planning to distract her again but she saw a worker went out of the elevator.. He sighed in disappiontment and they walked towards the elevator and pressed the button to the ground floor.. They were the only two inside..

"Yunho-ssi..I know its rude since we just met today..but.. Can I ask you something privately??.." she gulped and stared at the ground..

"Okay~" he looked at her curiously with a smile..

"Hmmm.. About.." she bit her bottom lip..

"About what??.. Tell me..I'll answer you as long as I can.." he gave her a reassuring smile..

"About.. Jaejoong-ssi.." she bit her bottom lip again as she saw his face became pale..

"I never expected you to asked me that question.." he chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck and took a deep breathe.. He was expecting for her to ask a different question..

"Mianhaeyo.."

He gave her a stunning smile.. "It's okay.. What do you want to know??"

"You're not angry??" she looked at him in disbelief..

"Wae?? Do you want me to be angry??" he faked an annoyed face..

"Aniyo.." she bit her bottom lip again.. "Do you want to see him again??" she stared at him with anticipation..

He sighed deeply and smiled to her.. 

"Of course..He's my other half before we started as TVXQ and he's still my other half after the break-up until now.. TVXQ is not TVXQ without them.. But we have to continue without them even it hurts so badly here.." he pointed to his left chest.. "I always wanted to see him.. Ani..to see them again so badly.. but there are thick walls between us and its so hard to break those thick walls when we still dont have the power to break them.." he sighed deeply thinking about the hardships they went through being away from each others from the past until now..

"But what if.. You're secret weapon is here?? It may not be able to help you to break those walls.. But it will help you to create a hole to see them..again.. And might be able to help you to talk to them as well.. Will you use it??" she asked again..

"Secret weapon??" he asked curiously and she nodded.. "No.." he answered without hesitation..

"WAE??" she stared at him in disbelief..

"That secret weapon might be in danger if the head get to know about it.. I dont want more to hurt more people because of us.. Fate lead us to each other.. I'll just let the fate lead us again the way to them.. Maybe its not the right time for us to meet again.. Not tomorrow..even if it takes forever..I'll wait for that time but for now.. Let the fate lead us to them and let it decide our destiny.. Although we're on our separate and different paths.. We still support each other in our own ways.. Our friendship will never ever gone..I want to tell them how important they are to us.. How much we love them.. and how much we wanted to see them and go back to the way we are before..We can only show it by my hidden actions that only Cassiopeia and them can see and understand the message.." 

Jasmine was carefully listening to him as he speak his heart out..

"As long as there are people who believe, trust and keeping their faith on us.. We can wait for that time.. And when that time comes.. We'll be more stronger that no one can break us apart again..I just hope that Cassiopeia wont lose their faith.. Continue to believe in us.. And wait patiently for us to come back as the real TVXQ..Us five.." he smiled at her..

"But-"

The elevator opened.. She sighed and they headed out of the elevator.. She was in the midst of the abyss while walking to the exit of the building with him..

"Jasmine-ssi.. Can I borrow your phone for a while??" Yunho asked that interrupt her deep thoughts..

She searched for her phone inside and gave it to him..

He dialled a number and ended it.. "It's nice meeting you..and thanks for hearing my thoughts.." he beamed as he handed her phone back to her.. "I hope to see you again.."

Jasmine smiled and bowed at him.. She bid goodbye and rode a taxi..

He watched the taxi speed up and disappeared from his sight.. He smiled as he looked at his phone.. He memorized the number while walking back to the dressing room and named it as one of his family member.. He's afraid that someone might suspect him and she might be in danger..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Is she already at home??.. Did she ate already?? Is her friend.. a guy??!" Jaejoong mumbled.. He sat on the couch again after walking to almost all sides of the room while YooSu was watching him with the side of their eyes.. He stared at his phone for the umpteenth times since he arrived at C-Jes..

"Just call her hyung.." Junsu suggested as he sat beside him and played games on his PSP..

"Mwo?? Nugu??" he asked him innocently and cleared his throat..

"Just call Jasmine hyung.." Yoochun said nonchalant as he flipped the next page of the script..

"Why would I call that girl??!" he exclaimed with wide eyes and gulped nervously as he straightened up from his seat..

"Because you want to.." YooSu said nonchalant in unison, not taking a glance at him..

"Who said that I want to call her??" he asked and gulped nervously..

"Hyung~ It's written all over your face.." Su said..

"You're so obvious hyung.." Chun added..

"I-I'm o-obvious??" he asked nervously..

They looked at him straightly in the eyes and nodded..

"YAH!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE NOW??! WHY WOULD I CALL THAT COCKROACH.. CHOCOLATE GIRL?!" he freaked out and stood up.. He put his hands on his waist..

"Waah~ you even gave her a pet name.." Chun teased..

"That's so sweet!!" Su added..

"YAH!!" he shouted as he panted..

"Why are you angry?? Your face is so red.." Su said innocently..

"OMO!! Your face looks like a tomato~ are you blushing??" Chun innocently added the fuel to the fire..

"Whatever!!" Jae stormed out of the room and slammed the door closed..

YooSu stared at each other and burst into laugh..

"Did you.. Did you saw his face?? Pwahahaha!!" Su said between his laughs.. He collapsed on the floor laughing while hugging his stomach..

"Pwahahaha!! It's the first time.. First time I saw that.. That kind of face!! Pwahahaha!!" Chun said between his laughs.. He too collapsed on the cough while hugging his stomach.. "We should more!!"

"Yeah!! I love to see his face!! Its so funny!!" Su wiped his eyes..

They started to laughed again..

XD

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

A/N: If there are stans here..I want to apologize..
Yunho's words are just my point of view..
Please dont take it seriously.. ^^V
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!!
Hope you liked this chapter!!
^^~
 

~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~