Encounters

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Aist.. Those love birds.. How can they just leave me here alone??" Chae Eun grumbled and heaved a deep sigh..

She, Gina and Jinwoon were supposed to visit Jaejoong's place to visit Jasmine.. But Gina's father invited Jinwoon for a for a lunch despite of his busy works in his company.. They informed her late so she decided to just go alone since she really wants to visit her bestfriend.. Her jaw dropped when she saw the number of fan girls and some reporters waiting outside the private subdivision..

"Ajusshi.. Is this the right place??" she asked the taxi driver curiously.. 

"Ne, Agasshi.." the driver reassured her..

After almost 15 more minutes of searching for the right address, the taxi driver stopped the car infront of a big house.. She got off of the car and examined the house infront of her..

"Woah... His house is three times bigger than mine.." she mumbled in amazement..

~~~~~

"Hyung.. Yoochun hyung will be there after lunch and Junsu hyung said that he'll be late because he still have to finish his recordings.." Changmin said excitedly..

"Woah.. You're really good at setting up things.." Yunho chuckled while finding a spot to park their car..

"But hyung.. Did Jaejoong hyung answer any of your calls?? He answered me when I called him yesterday but I didn't told him that we will be coming today.. Did you do something bad that he don't want to talk to you for a MONTH??" Min asked curiously with a frown..

"Molla.. I was wondering, too.. I thought.. we are fine now.. But why only on me??!!" Yun heaved a deep sigh..

He parked his car in a park a few blocks away from Jae's house.. They wore their caps, shades and scarfs to cover their faces and got off of the car.. They hid their faces as they passed a few people and cars on their way..

"Hyung!!" Min grabbed Yun's arm and hurriedly hid behind the post a few meters away from his gate when he saw a girl infront of Jae's house..

"Wae~??" Yun stared at him confused and followed his gaze..

They warily examined the girl who took a note in her bag..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jaejoong waited for a chance and stole the pillow in her hands.. He laughed as he threw all the pillows away from her before she can grab any of it.. He pinned her on the bed with his hand holding her both hands on the sides of her head and legs on her both sides..

"Jae!!" Jasmine tried to escaped from him and avoided his seductive gaze as she felt that one of her s was shown to him but he keeps holding her hands.. She was thankful that the rest of her body down were still covered with a blanket, same as him..

He gulped as he stared at her and let her hands go.. He completely covered her body and carried her up on his top, resting her between his legs and wrapping his arms around her..

She kissed his cheek and buried her reddened face on his neck, arms on the sides of his shoulders and chests were against their skin.. 

"You really want me alone, huh?? Just you and me??" a mischievous grin crept in his lips with his close eyes while caressing her back..

"Hmm..I..cant??.." she asked and stared at him while admiring his beautiful features.. She cupped his face and caressed his cheeks with her thumbs that made him smiled..

"Of course you can.. Do you know how many times I tried not to run and escape just to see you??" he opened his eyes and stared at her affectionately..

He heaved a deep sighed and lay her back on bed, half body on her top.. He rested his arm on the side of her head while his free hand brushed her hair away from her face..

She blushed and avoided his gaze while resting her palms on his bare chest..

"So.. That's why.. Let's fill all those moments that we missed because of my busy days, Love.. Even just for this day.. I'm all yours, Baby.." he gave her a stunning smile and stared at her affectionately while caressing her cheek.. He leaned closer to her and was about to kiss her but she stopped him when their lips were only centimeter apart, covering his lips with her fingers..

"Jae.. Doorbell.." she mumbled and giggled in a low voice when she saw his face frowned irritatedly..

"Sshh.." he removed her palm on him.. "Don't care.. They can wait whoever they are.." he continued kissing her lips while holding her wrists.. "They will leave automatically if we ignore them.. Hmmm??" he carefully got between her legs and lips traveled down to her neck, hands on top of her head.. He knows the right spot where to kiss, , bite and touch.. 

She can feel tremors of pleasure and excitement as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and fingers ran through his hair.. She pulled him closer and arched her body, giving him a better access.. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned softly when he the side of her neck under her chin, her feet were gently caressing his shin down to his feet.. She quivered as he ground his bulge deeply on her fold.. She had no idea how her body automatically responds to him.. His teasing touches and kisses were seducing her mind.. She hates how much she needed him, his kisses and touches so badly.. And she loves how he always made her feel how much he loves her at the same time, with and without doing anything and just cuddling..

~~~~~

"Is this the right address?? He didn't gave us the wrong address, did he??" she mumbled as she stared at the numbers and letter written on the side of the gate as his address then to the note in her hand.. 

"Are they at home today??" she sighed and pressed the doorbell again..

~~~~~

"Hyung.. Do you know her?? She's not Jaejoong's sister as I remember.. She looks younger than Hyungs.." Min said suspiciously..

"Molla.." Yun answered and frowned as he examined the girl who's wearing a pant, sweater, rubber shoes and hair was tied that seems familiar to him..

Their eyes widened and tried to fit their bodies on the side of the post and wall when she looked at their direction.. 

~~~~~

"Did she saw my message this morning??" she mumbled as she took her phone out of her pocket and looked at her sorroundings.. 

She frowned as she noticed two people near her with their faces covered.. She warily examined them as she dialled Jasmine's number..

"Oh?? She's not even answering her phone.." she pout and heaved a deep sigh, somewhat worried at her bestfriend.. 

She pressed the doorbell again for the third time..

~~~~~

"Hyung.. Don't you feel suspicious about that girl?? Jaejoong hyung is known to have so many women around him and many of them are stalkers.. And there's a big possibility that she's one of them.." Min said like a detective..

"But.. From what I see.. We are more like stalkers than her.." Yun chuckled..

"Oh!! You're right, Hyung!! We must do something and protect our hyung.."

"Mwo??" Yun stared at him confused.. "Y-yah!!" his eyes widened and examined their sorroundings as Min approached the girl..

~~~~~

She frowned when she noticed that one of them were coming towards her direction while fixing the cover of his face.. She gulped and pressed the doorbell continuously.. 

~~~~~

"Aish.. We can get caught if things get worst.." Yun heaved a deep sigh and hurriedly followed the maknae..

"Hey.. Let's just go back the other day.." Yun calmly said to Min as he took his arm and gaze shifted to Chae Eun.. 'But.. she do seems familiar to me.. Where did I saw her anyway??' he thought while tilting his head.. He removed his sunglass to see her face clearly.. 

"Agasshi.. Do you know the person who's living in this house?? Are you a reporter.. or..a fan??.." Min carefully asked as he raised his eyebrow and eyed her suspiciously..

Chae Eun clenched her fist as she noticed their intent gaze at her.. She slowly took a step backward, impatient and a little scared.. She may seems tough and brave on the outside but she was scared and nervous inside..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Come on, Baby~ It's time for our morning exercise.." his hand ran down her curves while carefully taking the covers out of them..

"Jae~" she called with her close eyes and tapped his shoulder as she heard the doorbell ring for the third time that keeps bothering her.. She bit her bottom lip and heaved a deep sigh as she reached and stopped his hand on her belly from going down more..

"Aist.. WHO IS IT??!!" he buried his face on the crook of her neck and heaved a deep sigh irritatedly.. "Do I really have to go there, Babe?? I want to stay with you like this for the whole day.." he said in her ear..

"Yah.. You know we cant.. And its NOT good if we stay here the whole day!!" she removed his sneaky hand on top of her .. 

"JAE!! You ert!!" she flinched and eyes grew wide when he put his hand back and gently bit her ..

He his lips and squeezed her plump between his hand.. He massaged it in a circular motion and gently bit her earlobe.. 

"Then.. Let's explore our house again.. I'll be your slave if you--" he whispered seductively earning a slap on his chest..

Her face reddened more, earning a mischievous laugh from him.. He stopped teasing her and turned their bodies on their sides.. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.. He wants to stay by her side and hugged her, not intending to do anything more..

The doorbell ring again continuously.. 

"Just open it.. Maybe.. Its something important.. Hmm??" she stared at him while caressing his cheek.. She gently kissed his nose and gently ran her fingers through his hair.. She already knew how to deal with his sulkiness, tantrums like a kid and sudden change of mood.. She found him cute and adorable little boy inside a mature y body..

He heaved a deep sigh and nodded, pulling the covers up back on her while pouting.. He can't refused her loveliness and sweetness towards him..

"Let's finish our business later, Baby.. Be ready when I come back.." he planted a kiss on her lips then to her forehead and winked at her..

"Just get off of me.." she slapped his chest as she narrowed her eyes on him..

He laughed in a low voice and planted another kiss on her lips..

"I love you.." he smiled and went down on bed, leaving the covers on her..

"YAH!!" she hid her face under the blanket when he went down on bed, revealing his glory..

He stretched his arms above his head..

"Ow!! Good morning there, Buddy and you too, my Beautiful!!" he grinned mischievously and put his both hands on his waist..

He walked towards his walked-in closet like nothing, ignoring their messy room and found it somehow, an atmosphere.. He dressed in his pyjama and shirt and immediately went downstairs.. He looked curiously at the doorbell camera intercom hanged on the side of the door to see who's outside.. He frowned when he saw no one and just sounds from the chaos outside..

~~~~~

"My friend is living here.. I guess..please.." she exclaimed and whispered the last words..

"Who..??" Yun asked curiously and frowned.. 

"But.. Who are you anyway?? Are you reporters who's trying to invade someone else privacy just to get a great scoop and do not care at what will they feel??!!" she asked back, trying to look brave infront of them and clenched her fists..

"M-mwo??!" Yun stared at her confused and exchange a look with Min, somewhat amazed by her statement.. 

"They can't even live their normal lives because of those eyes and cameras that keeps watching their every single moves and when they found any single, simple mistake and made unwanted decisions.. They will be criticized by so many people like they did a big crime.." she said irritatedly and gulped nervously.. "Aish.. What's taking them so long to open this gate??!" She released a deep breath and pressed the doorbell murderously..

'She's cool..' Yun thought and a smile of amazement unknowingly crept in his lips..

"Agassi.. Are you playing some mind games here?? And.. For your information, If I were a reporter, I would rather report those crimes than stalking Jaejoongie Hyung!!" Min said sarcastically and removed his sunglass, glaring at her with his teeth showing..

She slowly took a step back again and reached the edge of the entrance ground causing her to lose her balance..

"Oh??!" HoMin eyes widened..

Yun immediately caught her with a fast reflex, wrapping his arms around her waist and shoulder.. He remembered this kind of moment at the airport and the girl that he met back then.. He opened his mouth to speak but failed as he realized how close they are..

"You.. T-take your..hands.. off.. of me.. O-or else I.. I-I'll break your- legs.." she threatened but her voice was stuttering for some reason.. She blinked rapidly as she stared at him closer, fists on his chest.. She tried to break their connection and stand on her feet but failed, causing him to pull her closer to him.. She can feel her fast heartbeats inside her chest and tremors throughout her spine, an unknown feeling for her..

Min stared at them in shock and covered his eyes with his fingers spread.. He gulped as he looked at his sorroundings.. He reached and pressed the doorbell murderously, afraid that someone will see them and caused a big news..

~~~~~

Jae decided to just go outside and open the gate as the continuous impatient ring was heard again inside..

"Ne~" 

~~~~~

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Yun mumbled and carefully helped her to stand up, not breaking their eye contact..

She was still dazed at what just happened.. She immediately recomposed herself and took a deep breath.. She pushed Yun away from her and glared at him that made the latter stepped backward uptight including Min.. She stepped closer to Yun and grabbed his colar, hesitating to looked into his eyes but she still did..

"Oh.. H-hey.." Yun gulped nervously, remembering how hard she can punch for a woman.. He was now sure that they're already met before..

"You..ERT!!" she punched him on his cheek and panted.. 

Yun fell on the ground and moaned in pain..

"Hyung!! Kwaenchana??!" Min asked as he tried to stop his laughs and helped him to stand up.. "Oh!! B-blood..!! Blood!!"

Yun can feel a liquid falling from his nose and wiped it with his fingers.. His jaw dropped and eyes grew wide when he saw blood in his fingers..

"Woah~!! Deabak!! She's daebak, Hyung!!" Min stared at Chae Eun in amusement then back to Yun with a wicked and teasing grin..

~~~~~

Jae opened the gate and frowned when he saw a woman and two men infront of his house.. 

"Jaejoongie hyung!!" Min exclaimed in relief..

Jae smiled seeing their maknae and gaze shifted to Yun.. His face became dark and clenched his fist.. Before he could speak a word, Min hurriedly dragged Yun inside and Chae Eun confused but hesitantly followed.. Min locked the gate and sighed in relief.. He stared at Yun and laughed teasingly.. 

"You know them??" Chae Eun asked Jae confused and pointed to HoMin..

Jae stared at her then to HoMin while frowning, trying to remember where he saw her.. His mouth formed an O as he remembered the things that happened yesterday at their set..

"Oh.. You're here.. You came alone??" Jae asked and smiled as looked at their sorroundings, relief that she's not with Jinwoon.. 

"You know her??" Yun asked as he caressed his cheek, pain can be seen on his face while wiping the blood on his nose with his handkerchief.. He gritted his teeth while staring at Min, telling him to stop laughing.. 

"Yeah.." he answered coldly.. "But.. What happened to you??" he asked as he stared at the three, somehow worried at Yun..

"Jaejoongie Hyung!! It was amazing!! If you just saw Yunho Hyung's face when this girl punched him hard on the face!!"

"Aist!!" Yun eyed Min to shut up..

Chae Eun was starting to feel embarrassed at what she did..

"But..Jaejoongie Hyung.." Min slowly stopped laughing and turned to Chae Eun then to Jae.. "Is she... Are you cheating on Jasmi--" he yelped in pain when Jae slapped his shoulder hard..

"Yah!! It's not what you think!! I.AM.NOT cheating on her and will never be!!" he sternly stated.. "She's Jasmine friend.. Chae.. Eun, right??" he introduced..

Chae Eun gulped and closed her eyes tightly.. She stared at them apologetically and bowed..

HoMin's mouths formed an O.. Min blinked then glared at Jae and slapped his shoulder harder..

~~~~~

Jasmine went down on bed while covering her body with the blanket.. Her jaw dropped and face flushed red as she scanned their messy room from last night, their clothes and pillows were scattered on the floor from the doorway.. She carefully ran to his walk-in closet and wear his clothes.. She feels more comfortable in his clothes than the ones that he bought for her.. She took all their clothes on the floor and fixed their bed.. She searched for her phone downstairs and read her messages while going towards the kitchen to prepare their breakfast..

"Eh??!" she stared at the messages on her phone and intently reread it..

~ Messages from Chae Eunnie ~

- Good morning Ms. Freak!! XD
We're on our way to your house right now..

- Aigo.. Love birds left me alone.. ㅠㅡㅠ I should have expected it.. They informed me when I'm on our way to our meeting place.. So I guess.. I'm going there alone.. 

- Hey.. Are you at home right now?? or.. Am I in the wrong address?? I'm outside of your house??

~ End of messages ~

She hurriedly went on the door and looked outside.. 

~~~~~

"But.. don't you really know us??" Min stared at her in disbelief yet suspicious as he pointed to himself then to Yun..

"How can I know you two when we just met?? But..you two really looks familiar.." she asked back and mumbled the last sentence.. "Hey.. Wait.. You really..know this ert??!..I mean..them??" she asked Jae again and gulped nervously.. If she only knew that he is Jae's friend, she wouldn't have punched him that she can tell, a hard punch..

Yun chuckled and stared at her in disbelief..

"ert??!" Jae raised his eyebrow and stared at Min..

"NOT ME!!" Min pointed to Yun on his side.. "Aish.. Stop accusing me and just feed me.. Oh?? But.. Is my dongsaeng inside??" he asked curiously.. 

"She's inside.. Wae??!" Jae raised his brow..

Min wickedly grinned and ran to his house..

"YAH!!" Jae was about to follow him but he stopped as he remembered Yun and Chae Eun.. "Jasmine is inside.. She'll be surprise if she sees you.." he said to Chae Eun and smiled..

"O-oh.." she gulped and glanced at Yun.. Her gaze shifted to his house and stared in amazement, wondering how her bestfriend is living in his huge house..

"I never thought that she's Jasmine's friend.." Yun chuckled as he stared at her back..

"What are your real intentions of coming here, Yunho??" Jae asked seriously while intently staring at him..

"Mwo??" Yun asked and stared at him confused..

~~~~~

"Annyeong, my dongsaeng!!" Min walked towards Jasmine with a smile..

"Oh?! Changmin-ssi!!" she smiled back and giggled as he walked straight to the kitchen and started opening the fridge..

~~~~~

Chae Eun stopped at her tracks and frowned when she heard Jae's voice became serious and weighty that seems like they're having a serious talk.. She was so curious and she cant helped herself but to eavesdrop on their conversation while she hide on the big plants and thin trees on her side.. She closed her eyes tightly and cursed herself in her mind for minding others businesses.. 

~~~~~

"I already warned you not to interfere with us.. And there is no way you can take her from me because I will stop you.. Even if I need to break our friendship again.. I guess those past years changed you.." Jae seriously stated, trying to be calm knowing that Jasmine might see them fighting..

"What are you saying?? What do you mean?? Take who??" Yun asked confused with a frown and held his arm..

"Stop playing innocent, Yunho.. Changmin and we both know what I mean.. I heard it all.. You better stop your plans right now before I forget that you're my bestfriend after all.." Jae pulled his arm from his grasp..

"Chae Eun-ie!!" Jasmine called as she hurriedly walked towards her..

Jae stopped his mouth and watched Jasmine, the anger and dark aura that sorrounds him disappeared when he saw her..

Jasmine welcomed her bestfriend with a tight hug..

"Yah..I can't..breathe.." she smiled and broke the hug..

"Oh??..Chae Eun-ie.. What's wrong?? Your face is so red.." Jasmine asked worriedly as she examined her face..

"O-oh.. Nothing.." she gulped nervously and glanced at Yun again who's watching them a few meters away, staring at Jae, still confused.. 

She stared at Jae, upset and anxious at his sudden change of mood.. She glanced back at Yun but blushed more when he stared at her back and cleared .. 

"Anyway.. What's with that clothes?? Jeez.. And you're living with a man, Jasmine..I mean..your boyfriend to be exact.." she frowned as she examined her from head to toe.. She glanced at Jae then back to her and rose her brow..

She bit her bottom lip as she find the words of how to explain why she's wearing a man's clothes, an oversized shirt and a boxer short.. She blushed as she tried to lower her shirt down to her knees.. She prepared herself from some lectures, knowing that Chae Eun has a mother-in-law and big brother attitude.. 

"O-oh.. This.. But.. How did you know this address?!" Jasmine gulped as she tried to change their topic.. She don't know what to say and how to explain, she's not planning to say why either..

"Your boyfriend gave it to us yesterday.."

Jasmine glanced at Jae and the latter rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.. Her lips formed a smile and gaze shifted to Yun..

"Oh?? Annyeong Yunho-ssi!!" she gave him a friendly smile and bowed..

Yun smiled back while Jae gave him a quick glare and walked towards the two girls..

"Can I have her for a moment?? You can wait inside.." he excused her to Chae Eun and the latter stared at them while blinking, followed by a nod.. "Change your clothes, Babe.." he whispered in her ear and held her hand..

Jasmine hesitantly followed as they walked back inside while gesturing Chae Eun to follow them inside..

"So.. You're Jasmine's friend??" Yun asked..

Chae Eun startled when she heard his voice from behind.. She gulped and nodded..

"B-but..Are you..okay?? Mianhae..I really didn't know.. But you..I just.." she apologized while trying to explain.. Her gaze were wandering on the ground while blinking.. 

"Kwaenchana.. I still can understand you somehow.. Protecting yourself as a woman.. And.. Its not like its the first time.." he laughed with his eyes smiling like a moon.. "Anyway.. You almost knocked me out on the second time.. Your punch is harder this time.." he stated with a smile on his face while gently caressing his cheek.. 

"Se..cond time??" she stared at him confused..

"Let's go??" Yun chuckled..