Last Kisses... Goodbye

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jaejoong woke up from the sunlight touches his skin.. He d his side half-awake then frowned when he didn't feel any figure beside him.. He slowly opened his eyes and saw no one beside him.. He sat in the bed and looked around the room but didn't found what he's looking for.. He's expecting that he'll wake up with her by his side and wake her up with his kisses but it didn't turned to be that way.. He got fully awake and got frustrated when he didn't saw her.. He's afraid to know that everything that happens last night was just a dream and his imaginations.. He's positive that its not because he was still in her room but the feelings of uneasiness was still there.. He immediately dashed outside her room and ran downstairs.. He smiled and felt relief when he saw her in the kitchen..

Jasmine was mixing the flour, egg and milk in a mixing bowl for almost 30 minutes now.. She wants to cook pancakes as a breakfast for Jae like they always ate every morning but ended up thinking how will she tell him that she's about to leave.. She was in her deep abyss and she keeps slowly mixing the ingredients with her eyes staring blankly at the bowl..

'I shouldn't have asked him to be my real boyfriend.. You're so stupid Jasmine.. You're not thinking well..'

She startled when arms s around her waist that cut her deep thoughts.. She twisted her head and saw him.. She giggled seeing his hair in mess..

"Good morning.." he mumbled with his close eyes and kissed her temple.. He rested his chin at the crook of her neck.. "What are you doing??"

"O-Oh?? Ahmm.. Pancakes.." she turned to the mixing bowl again.. She bit her bottom lip as she felt his warm chest in her back..

"You dont have to do that.. I should be the one doing that for my woman.." he took the mixing bowl out of her hands and put it on the table then turned her to face him.. He pushed his lips out and closed his eyes with anticipation..

"Wae??" she stared at him with her brow rose, confused at his action..

"My morning kiss.. Couples give each other morning kiss, you should know that.." he mumbled with his one eye open and grinned from ear to ear..

He pushed his lips out again and closed his eyes.. He started to lean closer to her but he felt something pushing his lips.. He frowned and opened his eyes seeing her two fingers pushing his lips back..

"Yah.. Stop acting like that..You became weird since yesterday.." she stared at him in disgust..

He removed her fingers out of his lips and immediately shoved his lips to hers..

"Hmmp!!" she whimpered through the kiss and hit his chest with her palm..

He broke the kiss and his lips..

"Its was entirely your fault why I am like this.. I'm doing this because you asked me.. But of course, I want to and I need to.." he said seriously while intently staring at her..

"When did I asked you to do that??" she stared, no, glaring at him in disbelief.. She felt her face heated and controlled her breathing as her heart started beating crazily..

"Since last night.. You told me that we can do anything.. You dont know how long I've waited for this moment to come.. Dont ever try to stop me because I wont.."

He shoved his lips again on hers before she could say a word and closed his eyes.. He cornered her on the marble table and hugged her tightly on her waist, his other hand was on her nape.. He her lips like he's going to eat it.. He nibbled her bottom lip open and smiled when she opened .. He immediately his tongue inside and played with her tongue.. He tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss and enjoyed savouring her insides..

Its like he cast a very strong spell on her that made her strength completely down and her mind was completely in a daze.. She stopped protesting and gave in as the chills ran throughout her body.. His kisses and touches made her weak and shivered in a very good way for some odd reasons.. She didn't want to admit it because it was the first time she felt this sensation but she likes it.. A lot.. She felt him trying to open , she hesitated at first but her body betrayed her.. immediately opened, closing her eyes and hands ran around his neck.. She felt him smiling through the kiss.. She unconsciously tilted her head to the side and found herself wanting for more.. She tiptoed and tightened her hug on his neck as they continued the passionate kiss.. She forgot all her worries and pains in his arms..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hyung.. Where's Jaejoong hyung?? He's late today.. He doesn't arrive here late even when Jasmine-ssi is living with him.. He still goes here earlier on us but leaves early too.." Junsu asked as Yoochun closed the door of the dressing room and headed inside..

"He's not coming today.." Chun said as he put the papers, his new set of script, inside his bag..

"Wae??"

"I dont know.. He sounded so happy and excited when he called me last night.. He keeps laughing telling me that he'll spend this day with Jasmine then he hung up.."

"Woah~ They're making a good progress.."

"I hope so.." Chun muttered frowning and heaved a deep sighed..

"What's wrong hyung?? You should be happy that things were turning out good.. Well, to them.. They still have to deal with the news about them.."

"Yeah.. But I dont know.. I have a very weird and bad feelings today.. I feel like Jaejoong hyung is going to break anytime soon.."

Junsu stared at him frowning and confused..

"I have to go to the set now.." Chun said as he wore back his black leather jacket and shades.. "You're staying here??"

"Oh my Gawd sun!! I nearly forgot that I have recordings today.." Su immediately took his music papers..

Chun laughed at him.. They headed out together in the room, bid goodbye to each other and went to their individual schedules..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"We should do it very often now.." Jae muttered between his breathes..

They're both catching their breathes after the kiss.. Their foreheads leaned against each others, noses were touching and eyes were close..

"Huh??" Jasmine asked confused and slowly opened her eyes.. Her hands was still around his neck..

"This.." he pecked her lips.. "We should do it very often.." he opened his eyes and stared at her lovingly..

She looked away, feeling her cheeks hot and red.. She bit her swollen bottom lip.. Her hands ran down to his chest and gently pushed him but he pushed himself closer to her..

"Stop pushing me away.." he whispered as he buried his face on her hair and secured his arms tightly on her waist..

"Y-Yah..I-I still have..to-to cook!!" she stuttered blinking and tried to push him again..

He sighed and gave up.. He loosened his hug and pout when she immediately went to the other side of the table..

She's still not used to their coziness and cheesy atmosphere between them.. She was about to take the bowl again but he took it first and walked towards the stove..

"Just sit and wait.." he said, his back facing her..

She did what he said and sit on one of the chair.. She rested her elbow on the table and her chin on her hands.. She watched his back took the frying pan and started cooking the pancakes.. The sadness and pain she felt came back again.. She's back in her abyss again until she didn't realized that he's done making the pancakes..

He was about to sat across her when he noticed that she's just staring blankly at the table with sadness and pain in her eyes.. He's worried seeing her at that state for the first time.. He never saw her vulnerable like last night.. He felt that something was wrong.. He came to her and carefully carried her bridal style..

She startled when she felt an arm went under her knees, her shoulder and lifting her up..

"Yah.. Put me down.." she protested but he didn't listen.. She saw him staring at him with a worried face..

He managed to sit on one of the chair with her on his lap..

"What's wrong?? You can tell me what's bothering you.." he stared at her worriedly while brushing her hair away from her face.. He tugged her hair behind her ear and planted a kiss on her forehead.. He caressed her cheek with his free hand while his other hand was secured on her waist..

"N-nothing.." she looked away and smiled..

She was overwhelmed that he always made her worries, fears and pains go away even if he does it in his way, fiercely and a ert way.. She wished that it will really go away forever but it wont.. She decided to forget all of those thoughts and enjoyed the moment with him this day..

"Le-lets eat??" she tried to reached the floor by her feet to stand up but he held her back..

"Na-ah..You told me that we can do anything that a couple do.. So I wont let you go.. Lets just stay like this.." he whispered the last two sentences in her ear and smirked..

She chuckled, glaring at him but he ignored her.. He put a pancake in his plate innocently.. He put the syrup above, sliced it into pieces and poked it with his fork..

"Aah~" he put the pancake near ..

"Yah!! Sto-hmmp!!" she didn't uttered her words when he shoved the pancake inside .. She chew it while glaring at him..

He just grinned and poked another piece of pancake.. Everytime she tries to say a word of protest and opened, he will used that opportunity to shove the pieces of pancake one by one.. She stopped protesting when she saw how happy he was and enjoying what he's doing like a kid.. She just let him do what he wants because she cant win when she's in his arms..

.

.

.

.

.

"You're not going to your work??" she asked as she looked at the grandfather clock and sat in the carpet..

It was already noon and she just noticed the time after they ate lunch..

"Ani.. My job is here.." he approached her with DVDs in his hands.. He sat behind her in the carpet with his legs in both her sides, one leg was bent in her side .. He rested her back on his chest..

She gulped as she felt his warm chest in her back.. She's not used at this kind of skinship and intimation but somehow, she felt warm and secured in his arms.. Her body became relax and comfortable.. She bent her knees together and rested on his other leg..

"And I want to spend this day with you.." he whispered in her ear and grinned..

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped in disbelief.. "Yah!! You didn't go to--" he didn't let him finished her sentence as he covered with his palm..

"Lets watch movies!!" he exclaimed excitedly and kissed her temple.. He pulled his hands out of when he's sure that she wont continued babbling about not going to the company..

She looked at the DVDs in the mini table..

"Mianhae.. We cant go to the movie theater like other couples do.. We cant go and date outside like a normal couple.. But I'll try to make this day special.." he said apologetically as he noticed her unsatisfied look in her face while staring at the DVDs..

'I will make this day unforgettable for us.. This day will end very special..' he thought as he rested his chin on the crook of her neck and hugged her stomach..

"I understand our-- err.. your situation.. But.." she bit her bottom lip.. "Do you have another set of DVDs beside this??"

He frowned staring at the DVDs then to her.. "You dont like those?? I thought you like watching romantic comedy??" he asked confused..

"Yeah..I like it.. But.. Do you have any other movies?? Like..ahmm.. Final Destination.. Ghost Ship.. Saw 13.. Phone.. The Tale of Two Sisters....."

His jaw dropped and stared at her in horror as she continued saying the movies that she want to watch.. He gulped nervously and covered with his palm to stop her from babbling about horror and brutal movies that she want to watch..

"Lets just forget about watching movies!!" he said in one breath..

She blinked then nodded and pulled his hands down from ..

"What can we do today then??" she twisted her head and gulped when their faces were only inches away..

"Hmmm.. Now that you asked that.. We can....." he started to lean closer to her and his lips, his gaze locked in her eyes..

She narrowed her eyes and smacked his head causing him to yelp in pain..

"Araseo.. Araseo.. You dont need to hit me.." he said rubbing his head.. "But I like it when you do that.. You're y when you're wild.. And it makes me want to eat...." he whispered seductively in her ear.. "You.." he nibbled her earlobe..

She flinched when she felt his teeth and lips in her earlobe that tickles her.. She immediately pulled her head away and glared at him as her face was red and hot.. She tried to stand up but he held her back..

"Araseo.. I'll stop now.." he laughed covering his mouth with his hand as she continued sending glares to him.. He slowly stopped laughing and stared at her affectionately.. "Lets just stay like this.." he pulled her closer to him and kissed her temple.. He took her two hands then intertwined it with his and wrapped around her stomach.. He rested his chin in the crook of her neck, closing his eyes..

She stared at his face closely.. Her face softened as she saw dark circles in his eyes and his face was skinny..

'You must be suffering because of me.. This wont be happening if I didn't stay here.. Mianhae Jaejoong-ssi..'

She bit her bottom lip as she felt a pang in her chest again.. She carefully pulled her one hand from his hand and brushed his hair with her fingers while staring at him in concern and sadness.. She saw his lips and eyes curved into a smile..

"Jaejoong-ssi--"

"I told you stop calling me that name.." he opened his eyes and pout.. "You called YOOCHUN and your FRIEND OPPA but me.. Call me oppa too~" he whined..

She bit her bottom lip and tried to say his name.. "O-oppa.. Jaejoong oppa.."

He grinned and pecked her lips..

"But.. Can I just call you Jae?? I'm more comfortable with that.." she hopefully asked, her head lowered down while lightly pinching his arm in her stomach.. She was blushing everytime he kissed her..

"Okay~ As my princess said.." he grinned.. He held her chin and tilted it so he can pecked her lips.. He rested his chin back in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes..

Silence..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jae??"

"Hmmm??"

"Dont skip your meals, okay?? Its not good for you.. You must eat a lot and gain weight.. You're getting skinny.." she felt his head nod.. "Yah!! You're dead if you skip your meals!!" she narrowed her eyes..

"As my princess said.." he pecked her lips again and grinned..

Silence..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jae??"

"Hmmm??"

"If you're in pain or hurt, just let it out.. You can cry.. I like men who can cry their hearts out instead of drowning themselves in drinking alcohol.."

"You like those kind of men??" he opened his eyes and stared at her curiously..

"Oh.." she nodded her head.. "Yah!! You're dead if you keep drinking alcohol!!" she threatened glaring at him..

"If that's what my princess like.. Then, I'll do it.." he pecked her lips again and grinned..

Silence..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jae??"

"Hmmm??"

"If you dont see me.. Dont come and try to find me.." she bit her bottom lip after those words came out from her lips..

He stared at her frowning..

"Ahmm.. Its just.. I..I dont want you to get in trouble.. And.. I can take care of myself.."

"If that's what my princess said.. I'll just wait patiently for you to come back then.." he pecked her lips again and grinned..

She looked away as she felt her chest tightened but she's overwhelmed by his words..

"Just be sure that you'll be back before the night or else I'll punish you!! Araseo??" he threatened glaring at her then leaned closer to her ear.. "Dont worry..I'll give you a beautiful punishment.." he whispered and smirked..

"Yah!!"

He laughed and rested his chin back to the crook of her neck..

Silence..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jae??"

"Hmmm??" he hummed as he smelled her hair scent..

"Do you like me??" she stared deep in his eyes.. She was hesitating to ask him that question but she wants to know.. She wants to find a reason to stay..

He was taken back by her question..

She gulped nervously when she saw his face fell then turned into serious look, frowning..

"I dont like you.." he seriously said while intently looking at her..

She felt a pang in her chest and her heart shattered into pieces hearing those words.. The answer she's afraid to know was already heard.. Those words strikes straightly deep inside her heart that made her chest tightened because of the pain.. She held her tears back..

"I dont like you.. I--"

Before he could uttered his words, his phone ring but he didn't moved at his position as he pout..

"J-Jae.. Your phone.."

"Wrong timing!!" he muttered irritatedly and blew a rasp..

He sighed and kissed her temple before he hesitantly stood up.. He took his phone and headed to the other side of the room to answer the call.. It was his manager..

"Jaejoong, I'm sorry if I disturbed you this time but can you go to company today?? We recieved an offer for a movie for you.. The producer and writer is here now to discuss it and they want to meet you too.. I cant just let them leave.." his manager explained..

"It's okay manager-hyung.. But.." he glanced at Jasmine and think for a while.. "It wont take long, right??"

"I dont think so.. We're just discussing about the movie and you can go after that.."

"Okay.. I'll go there now.."

He hung up and went back to Jasmine.. He crouched in her side..

"It is okay if I go for a while??"

She nodded and gave him a reassuring smile..

He sighed then cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead then to her lips.. He hesitantly stood up and headed to his room to take a shower and get dressed.. He went back to the living room..

Jasmine stood up when she saw him walking towards her.. Her brow rose when he stood in front of her and pushed his lips out again like he did in the morning..

"You're not giving me a goodbye kiss??" he mumbled with his close eyes..

She felt a pang in her chest again hearing him saying those words but he didn't knew.. She bit her bottom lip as she went closer to him.. She slowly brought her arms around his neck, tiptoed and touched his lips with hers.. She wants to taste his lips for the last time..

He opened his eyes wide in surprise because of her action.. He didn't expected her to do exactly what's in his mind but she did it without any protest and complaint.. His mind was completely in a daze as his heart beating crazily because of the bliss.. He got back to his senses when he felt her left his lips.. He immediately pulled her nape and kissed her lips as he hugged her waist tightly..

She gasped when he pulled her closer to him.. Her body immediately gave in to his touch and returned his kisses for the last time.. She tightened her hug on his neck and closed her eyes..

He used the opportunity to slide out his tongue inside when she gasped.. He explored her cavern and played with her tongue as he tilted their heads to deepened the kiss..

They and nibbled their lips while gasping for air.. Their tongues were playing, fighting for dominance.. They both broke the kiss to catch their breathes..

"I'll be back as soon as possible.. Wait for me, okay??" he said gently while catching his breathes and his forehead leaned against hers, staring at her lovingly..

She didn't nod nor gave him a respond.. Her hands ran down to his chest and gripped his shirt like she's going to say something but she stopped herself..

He planted a kiss on her forehead.. "I'm going now.." he pecked her lips before he loosened the hug and pecked her lips again..

She watched his back walking towards the door.. She stepped her feet to run and hug him for the last time but she stopped herself..

He turned to her before closing the door and gave her a bright smile..

"Goodbye Jae~"