Outburst

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

"Jas!!" Gina's voice was heard through the phone..

"Oh..Gin!! What's up??" Jasmine answered excitedly..

"Well..You know..You're my only simple beautiful talented friend who likes photograp-.."

"Stop!!..that beautiful words!! Okay..what do you want??" Jasmine faked an irritated voice but smiling..

"Hmmm..My father needs your help..If you dont mind.."

"What help??" Jasmine asked in curiosity..

"The photographer for this star magazine got sick and he cant come..so..We need you to be a substitute photographer..please~"

"But I dont know how to work with models.. You know my works are nature photography.." she said in a worried tone..

"Dont say that!! I saw your works when you made me a model for your Aesthetic project..And you can do this as a part time job for a while..please~"

Jasmine chuckled knowing that her friend was making her puppy eyes and pouting through the phone..

"But I dont know if I can make you satisfy but I'll try my best though.."

"No buts!! I know you're best..so.. You're doing it??" Gina asked in assurance..

"Okay~" Jasmine sighed in defeat but smiling..

"Thank you Jas!! You're really my-"

"I said STOP!!" she heard Gina giggled through the phone..

"Aish..dont be shy..so..where's your address?? I'll pick you up.."

"NO!!" Jasmine yelled on the phone with wide eyes..

"Ouch!! Wae~??" Gina gasped at her..

"J-just text me the address.." she said nervously..

"You're weird..Are you hiding something from me??" Gina said in suspiciously..

"Y-yeah..I'm weird..But I'm not hiding something.." she faked a laugh..

"Okay~ If you dont want to tell me where you are..I guess..I'll just text you the address..I'll see you later.." Gina sighed in defeat..

"Oh..Uh.. See you later..Bye.." she sighed in relief and hanged up..

She quickly went to the bathroom.. She took a shower and dressed.. She headed downstair to the door but stopped..

"Should I tell him??.. But.." She remembered the last time she went outside and Jaejoong got sick.. "I should let him know.." she sighed and headed to the music room but found no one.. "Did he left??.." She furrowed and decided to go to his room..

She took a deep breath and opened the door.. She found Jaejoong with only towel covering his lower body and dripping wet.. She gasped with wide eyes and quickly slammed the door closed..

Jaejoong was startled and hid on the side of the bed.. "Yah!! Did you know how knock??!" he yelled..

"I-I thought you already l-left.." she yelled back while leaning on the door.. She lightly hit her head then her left chest with her fist..

Jaejoong immediately dressed in his clothes..He sighed before opening the door.. She stumbled backward but he caught her waist in a reflex.. They stayed at that position for a minute..

"So..you finally decided to talk to me.. You keep ignoring me for almost one week without telling me the reason.. Did you have fun ignoring me??" he said sarcastically not letting go of her and looking at her..

"I..I.." she bit her bottom lip and avoid his eyes..

"Why?? Is that because of what happened when you got drunk??" he asked coldly and searched for her eyes..

She did'nt response.. She gulped and tried to stand up but Jaejoong did'nt let her..

"I'm not letting you go if you tell me.. Why??" he said coldly..

She glanced at his cold face and slowly nodded as he raised his brow..

"Mi-mianhae.." she bit her bottom lip again..

He let her stood up not letting go of her.. He looked at her lips.. He admit it.. He missed looking at those red lips.. He missed the times when they keep fighting and arguing about small things.. He missed everything about her even though they were in the same roof but she always stayed in her room for a week after the drunk incident.. She only went outside her room when he was gone for his schedule..

For Jaejoong.. It was just a small thing..but for Jasmine.. It was a big embarassment.. for her behavior and for letting him saw her vulnerable.. She dont know how to faced him so she decided to just ignored him.. She dont know that it made him insane.. frustrated and paranoid inside..

"Jae-Jaejoong-ssi.." she gasped as he suddenly hugged her..

"Don't ever do that again.." he whispered softly as he buried his face on the crook of her neck and closed his eyes.. "Don't ever ignore me for that stupid reason.." he added..

She slowly nodded as she felt butterflies on her stomach that sent chills all over her body.. She slowly put her hands on his waist and gripped his shirt..hesitating if she would hugged him back..

He hugged her tightly as their hearts raced in their chests.. A smile formed at his face as she hugged him back.. They stayed at that position for another minute until..

*Ring ring*

They both startled and quickly let go of each other.. Both eyes are wondering around and Jae rubbed the back of his head.. Jasmine's phone ring again and she slid it out of her pocket..

"Y-yeobeo..seyo??" she answered stuttering as Jae watched while pouting and his hands inside his pockets..

'Who is it that ruining our moment this time??' he thought annoyed..

"Are you on your way now??"

"O-oh..yeah.. I'm about to l-leave now.." she turned her back to Jaejoong..

'Huh?!..you're turning your back to me now?? Is that a guy??' he watched her with pierce eyes..

"Are you sure you dont want me to pick you up??" Gina asked again..

"N-NO!! Y-you dont have to..p-pick me u-up.."

'Pick you up?? Are you on a date?? With who??' he crossed his arms..

"Hey Jasmine.. Are you okay??" she asked in concern..

"Y-yeah..I'm okay..I'll go now.. S-see you later!!" she hanged up immediately and slid back her phone inside her pocket..

"Where are you going this time??" he asked coldly..

She bit her bottom lip and slowly turned to him..

"A date?? With who?? How did you two met?? When?? Huh?! I dont know that you're dating someone.." he asked coldly..

Jasmine raised an eyebrow and chuckled.. The awkward atmosphere vanished and turned to what you called their 'normal atmosphere' between them..

"You dont have to know Mr. Monkey!!" her eyes widened and bit her lips as she realized the name she called him.. again..

He smirked and quickly pinned her to wall with his hands on both the side of her head..

"W-what again??" she asked nervously as he looked at her with intense eyes that slowly looked down.. She covered her chest with both hands..

"Why are you covering those when there is NOTHING TO SEE??" he lied and tried hard not to blush..

Her eyes widened and glared at him as he smirked.. Her blood boiled and without hesitation.. She hardly hit his head with her head..

He fell on the floor and groaned in pain..

"Yah!! Whats wrong with you??" he stood up but felt dizzy.. He rubbed his reddened forehead..

"Aish!! I should'nt have come here in the first place.." she mumbled as she put her hands on her waist and glared at him.. "Well.. You see Mr. Monkey.. I'm going out to help my friend today..and I'm NOT going on a date with someone..I just want to inform you because I dont want that thing to happened again!! If you remembered those.." she bluntly said through her breaths..

'She's not going on a date?? She's just helping her friend today.. What am I thinking?? Wait.. Is her friend..a guy??' he thought.. "Araseo!! Be sure that you'll be back before the night.. And be careful not to be caught.." an idea popped out of his mind..

"Okay~ Dont worry.. I'm going now.." her face softened and smiled..

"W-wait!!" he grabbed her wrist.. "Let's go together.."

"Eh??" she asked in confusion..

"Well..since I'm going to my work now..Let's go outside together.. I'll drop you near the bus station.." she looked at him in disbelief.. "And..there might be fans outside.. You can hide on my car.."

"Well.. that's a good idea too.." she said as she nodded..

"Okay~ wait downstairs.. I'll just get my keys.." he smiled as she headed downstairs.. "Ouch~" he rubbed his forehead again and leaned on the wall.. "Her head is hard as rock!!" he mumbled.. "But atleast we're fine now.." he smiled thinking about it..

He got inside his room and got the keys on his table.. His gaze turned to box of chocolates..

 

* FLASHBACK *

4 days ago..

"Jaejoong-hyung.. Can I ask you a favor??" Yoochun approached him grinning with his hands on his back..

"Sure~" he answered back with a smile..

"Ahmm..I just want to give this to Jasmine-ah.." he handed the box of chocolates from his back and rubbed the back of his neck..

Jaejoong's smile suddenly faded away.. He looked at Yoochun and silently glared at him.. "Why??" he asked coldly..

"Well..I felt pity for her since she's always alone in your house..She might felt bored and stressed..and you know girls love sweets..right?? So I want to give it to her.." he watched Jaejoong's pale cold face..

He looked at his side and slowly breathe out.. "You can give it to her by yourself.. She might be happy to see you again.." he said in a normal voice..trying not to sound angry or jealous.. He faked a small smile..

"Hyung~ You know I'm busy shooting at my drama..and since you two are living together..you can give this to her.." he whispered..

He sighed and took the box of chocolates..

"Jeongmal komawo hyung~" he said grinning..

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

Jaejoong stared at the chocolates and sighed deeply.. He took it and quickly exited his room.. He found Jasmine sitting on the couch while playing with Jiji in her lap..

"Oh!! You're here.. Should we go now??" she smiled cheerfully and stood up as she laid Jiji on the couch..

"Here.." he looked away as he handed her the box of chocolates..

Her eyes widened and beamed.. "Chocolates??!! Is this for me?? Jeongmal komawoyo Jaejoong-ssi!!" she quickly grabbed the box of chocolates.. "But why??" she asked curiously..

"It's not from me.. It's from your YOOCHUN OPPA!!" he exclaimed coldly..

"Jeongmal?? Waah~ I should thank him!!" she said excitedly.. "But how did he knew that I love chocolates??"

'You love chocolates??' he stared at her and a flashback from the first time he met her appeared.. Where she said that her chocolate was more important than his stained clothes.. 'I should have knew it since then..' he sighed.. "Yah!! You're not going with me??" he yelled irritated as he opened the door..

Jasmine quickly ran after him hugging the box of chocolates..

He quickly got to the driver's seat..

"Did he know how to be gentleman sometimes??" she pouted and carefully ran towards his car.. She opened the door and sat on the passenger seat.. She was awed by his car.. It was the first time she ride on that kind of car..

The gate on his large garage automatically opened and he slowly drove his car out and the gate automatically closed..

He peeked at Jasmine who's hiding with her bag lowering her body.. "Dont worry.. No one can see you inside my car.. It's made of special glass.. You can see what's outside but they cant see us inside.." he said proudly and chuckled..

"Eh??" she tried to processed what he said in her mind.. "Ow.." she said in amuse..

She straightened and sat comfortably on the seat.. She frozed when Jaejoong got closed to her..

He reached the seatbelt and buckled it around her.. He buckled his seatbelt too and he started to speeded up..

She slowly took a deep breath and looked at the outside of the window as she gulped.. She looked at the box of chocolate in her lap and smiled.. She opened it and took one.. She let it melted inside while her smile not leaving her face..

He took a glance of her every minute as she ate those chocolates.. He gripped the steering wheel..trying to concentrate on the road..

"Yah!! Do you love that chocolate so much??" he asked irritatedly..

She smilingly nodded.. not taking a glanced of him.. She took one chocolate and turned to him..

"Do you want one?? This is really sweet!!" she said innocently like a child and put it near his mouth..

He was startled at her and gulped.. He straightened up and focused his eyes on the road as he carefully drove..

"It's okay if you dont want it..I can eat it all by myself.." She mumbled and pouted.. She pulled the chocolates back on the box..

"Aish!!" he quickly took one chocolate and put it on his mouth..

"It's sweet..right??! Can you thank Yoochun oppa for me?? Tell him that I really love this chocolates.." she smiled cheerfully..

He felt a knife stabbed his heart.. He gritted his teeth and gripped the steering wheel.. They reached their destination.. He found a quite parking lot near the bus station and parked his car..

"What am I?? Your messanger?? You can thank him yourself!! Dont ordered me as if I'm your slave!!" he angrily yelled at her as he stopped his car..

Jasmine gasped and felt scared at his cold face.. She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip..

"Oh.. Y-you're right.. I-I should.. Thank him by my-myself..mianhae.." she stuttered and quickly closed the box of chocolates and put it inside her bag..

She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to opened the door but Jaejoong held her wrist.. She avoided her eyes..

"It just that..I..I dont want someone treating me as a slave.." he said and searched for her eyes..

"Oh..M-mi-mianhaeyo.." she stuttered and lowered her head as she bit her bottom lip.. "I..I have to go..now.."

"Wait!!" he held her wrist tighter.. She looked at her hand and to him warily as she slowly taking a breath.. "Can I have your phone for a while??.."

"W-Why??"

"Just give it to me.." he let go of her wrist and rubbed the back of his neck..

Jasmine searched her phone on her bag and hesitantly handed it to him.. He took it.. He furrowed as he saw her wallpaper.. It was a guy.. He was sure he seen him somewhere but he forgot when and where.. He ignored it and quickly dialled a number.. His phone vibrated inside his pocket and he ended the call.. He gave the phone back to Jasmine and looked away..

"Go..before someone sees you.." he coldly said..

She quickly opened the door and bowed to him.. "Thank you for a ride.." she bit her bottom lip as she noticed that he was just looking outside the window.. She carefully closed the door and started to walked away from him..

He watched at her back as she slowly faded from his sight.. He rested his head on his seat and closed his eyes.. He slammed his palm the steering wheel and gripped it tightly..

"Aish!! What's wrong with me?? I scared her again!!" he mumbled and slammed his hands on his face..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hyung..I really cant understand Jaejoong-hyung this past days..when I was asking about Jasmine-ssi or mention her.. He became sad and quiet.. And he wont talk after that.." Junsu said in concern..

"You're right..I wonder what's really happening between those two.." Yoochun sighed and continued reading his script for his drama..

"By the way.. What did you and Jaejoong hyung's mother talked about last day??" Junsu asked curiously..

"Well.. Nothing.. Just some things.." he said grinning..

"Okay~" Junsu shrugged..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Jas!! You're finally here!!" Gina excitedly approached and hugged her as she hugged her back.. "Hey.. What's wrong?? You look.. sad.. Did something happened??" she asked in concern as they broke the hug..

"Just a little tired on my way here.." she erased Jaejoong in her head and smiled at her.. ..

"Jasmine-ah??" an old man in his 50s approached them..

"Uncle!!" Jasmine hugged him as he patted her back..

"You grew taller than my daughter.." he chuckled as they broke the hug..

"Appa!!" Gina whined and pouted as she put her hands on her waist..

They laughed and headed to the studio.. Staffs are busy finishing to set.. Gina's father introduced Jasmine to everyone.. Then headed to the table on the side of the room..

"Jasmine-ah..We really thank you for today.." Gina's father said and grinned..

"You're welcome Uncle!!" she grinned back..

"So..I'll leave you two here..I have a meeting to attend in 10 minutes.." he said and they bid goodbye to him..

They sat on the chairs..

"But.. Who are the models by the way??" Jasmine curiously asked Gina while fixing the settings of the camera..

"You will know later..I know you will be really happy seeing them!!" Gina exclaimed excitedly..

"Aish.. So much thrill.." she chuckled while changing the small lens to bigger lens of the camera..

"Omo!! They're on the dressing room now!!"

"Oh gosh!! They're so hot!!"

"They're so handsome too!!"

"I'm so lucky to be here!!"

Jasmine heared the female staffs quietly squealed and giggled excitedly.. She drank the chocolate shake that Gina gave to her and rested her elbow above the table and put her chin above her hands while waiting for the models..

After minutes of waiting.. The models were finally arrived to the studio.. The models politely greeted and bowed to the staffs..

Jasmine and Gina stood up.. Gina excitedly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the models.. Jasmine rolled her eyes but smiling..

The guy turned to him and smiled.. Her eyes widened and frozed..