Baby???

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

Jaejoong faced Jasmine.

She looked at him bewildered..

He took one of her hand from his mother's and held it tightly.. He gave her a stunning smile..

Her jaw dropped and blinked, confused and puzzled.. She glared and gave him a what-are-you-doing? look.. But he just smiled..

"My mom is right..I will protect you.." he smiled to her..

His mother smiled at the two.. But Jasmine was dumpfounded..

"Oh!! I forgot something outside.. Wait here and I'll get it.." she suddenly exclaimed and looked them.. "You can continue for a moment while I'm gone.. Aigo!!" she patted Jaejoong's shoulder and headed to the door..

When his mother was out of their sight, she immediately pulled her hand away from him..

"W-what do you think you're doing?!" she glared at him gritting her teeth..

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and sighed.. "Just go with the flow..okay?"

She looked at him warily..

"Well..you see..my mother is so happy that finally.." he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.."I have what she called "girlfriend"..that is..supposed to be..not you.."

"What are you trying to say? Go with the flow?!" she said irritatedly..

He just looked at her straight in the eyes..

"Just pretend to be my girlfriend today.." he said in one breath.. 'I cant believe I'm really saying this'

"W-what?!.. Girlfriend?!" her eyes widened in shock .. "Are you crazy?! We just met today!!" she said in disbelief..

"I know..I know..but just..only today..I'll tell her the truth tomorrow.. I'll explain everything..hmmm??" he said in a pleading but unsure voice..

"I..I dont know..I'm not good at lying..and I hate liars!!" she glared at him..

"Just..just do what you do in your boyfriend.." he suggested.. 'Anyway..does she have a boyfriend?'

"Boyfriend?!" she said confused.

Jae nodded but before Jasmine could react..the door opened revealing his mother holding a box..

"Joong-ah..I came to give you this.."

Jae immediately helped his mother and took the box out of her hands..

"Fan letters.." he was sure of that.. He just ruffled his hair..

His mother nodded and looked at Jasmine and smiled..

'Just bear it Jasmine..Just for today..I'm really sorry Ajumoni..' she thought gripping the side of her jeans and took a deep breath.. She smiled back..

But something caught his mother's attention..

"What's with this luggage? Are you leaving Joong-ah" his mother was looking at the pink luggage and raised a brow.. "Pink??"

"That was mine.." Jasmine raised her hand.. "I..I was just..hmm.." she tried to explain.. "Aah..I just want to visit Jaejoong-ssi first before I go to hotel and stay there while I'm still looking for a place to stay.." she reason and smiled..

"You're going to stay in the hotel??" his mother asked in a worried face.

She politely nodded and sheepishly smiled..

"Dont worry Omma..I'll give her a ride to the hotel" Jae looked at Jasmine warily..

His mother was in her thoughts, thinking of something.. "Well..since you dont a place to stay..you can just stay here.." his mother suggested..

"W-what??"..

"No!! I cant!!"

They both said in unison..

"Why not?? And beside..Its not wrong for a couple to live together..well..I know you two are not married yet.."

Jasmine got goosebumps when she heard the word 'married'.. married with him.. Kim Jaejoong..

"Omma..what if the people knew that I was living..with..her?? She can be in trouble.." he said with a worried face..

"Then..just tell them the truth.." his mother smiled.

"Ajumoni..Its okay..I will just stay in the hotel..We dont have to-"

"Dont worry Jasmine..Jae has lot of vacant rooms here..you can stay at one of them.." she looked at Jae.. "Right Joong-ah??" she smiled happily..

That smile..

'You cant ruin it Jaejoong' he thought. "Right..you can stay here baby..Its safer here than staying in the hotel.." he smiled at Jasmine..

"BABY??!" Jasmine's eyes grew bigger in shocked. She forgot that his mother was looking at her..

"Hmm.." Jae nodded and held her hands again..

"What's wrong??" his mother asked her..

"Ne??"

"Dont worry omma..she still not used in me calling her that name.." He glared at her and gritted his teeth.. But inside..his heart and mind were filled with joy and excitement.. 'I like this..'

"Right BABY??!" he pinched her cheeks and smiled..

"T..that's right.." she glared him back and forced a fake smile..

"Aigo..this couple.. And oh.. I'll visit here very often to know if everything is fine.."

Both turned to his mother and gulped nervously.. Jasmine was dumpfounded..

His mother smiled to Jasmine..

"And I want to know more about this beautiful lady"

He thought for a while before he agreed and ruffled his hair.."Okay~"

Jasmine looked at him in disbelief..

"But-"

He gripped her hand tightly.. She sighed, turned to his mother and awkwardly smiled..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

'I know that girl can make you happy..I really want her to be with you.. The way you looked at her..that was the first time..I know you like her deep inside..and I just want you to realized that..so I'm sorry if I made this decision..I know you two will understand and thank me as time goes by..' Jaejoong's mother thought while she was on her way back home..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"NO!! I WILL NOT DO IT"

"Please..Just for a short time..I'll find a way to tell the truth to my Omma..but not right now"

They were sitting in Jae's living room, facing each other..

"So..you're telling to lie?!!"

"Well..you just did a while ago.."

She glared him..

"I can't believe I'm pleading this girl" he whispered to himself..

"What did you say??! Huh!!" she raised her brow..

"So..what are your plans now?? And besides..You dont have anywhere to go since you were chea-"

"You dont have to worry about about it.." she but him off.. 'Oh..Right!! Where should I stay??' she bit her bottom lip..

He noticed it and looked at her lips that turned into red since she keep bitting it.. He cleared his throat and looked away..

"I can offer you a place to stay since you dont have any place to go..and.." he thought for a while.. "I can pay you.."

"Pay me??" she asked in confusion..

"Yes..If you agree to pretend as my girlfriend.." he paused.. "Just when my mother is around..you dont have to pretend when she's not here..and for a place.." he looked around the house.. "You can stay in one of my rooms here.." he stated..

"You're telling me to stay here??.." she asked in shock.. "WITH YOU??!!"

"What's wrong with that?? Every women wants to live here..with ME..and you're lucky to have a chance..SO LUCKY" he proudly said and grinned..

"Oohh..dont include me with them now..and I told you..I'm not your fan anymore.." she bluntly stated..

Silence..

He cleared his throat again.. "So..you're doing it??" he hopefully asked..