Vacation

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Three months has passed so fast since Yunho and Changmin left their dorm and stayed with Jaejoong.. The first month had been hectic for all the members, SMEnt, C-Jes and fandoms.. HoMin still keep their words that they will still continue their works and finish it all until their contracts ends.. They flew to Japan after a week to start their tours, almost cancelled because of their news.. But fans were more excited and eager because of the news..

Rumors, news and predictions of their come back as five were hot topics on the internet and social media until at the moment and every time a popular and a new group released an album.. SMEnt were trying to cover the news-- not letting HoMin to speak in the media-- but to their horror, JYJ already gave their statement and they admit their plans of having a reunion in the future through their own press conferences and fan meetings.. And HoMin spoke in their concert MENT, not really speaking about all but giving hints and mentioning JYJ.. Fandoms, Cassiopeia and BigEast, were celebrating while stans were fighting with each other.. OT5 stans stopped caring at them because of the bliss and excitement..

Changmin joined twitter and having fun talking to their fans like he did in UFOs, bullying Junsu through tweets, sending photos of where he's staying-- Jae's house-- and the foods that Jae and Jasmine cooked for him, making all the rumors true.. They went back in Korea after two and a half months.. 

Junsu was busy on his own concert tours outside Asia and Yoochun was enjoying his vacation after his drama..

Jaejoong finished his drama and movie consecutively and preparing for his solo album.. He let HoMin stay for long..

Jasmine...

She sat on the carpet and put her sketch pad, pen and eraser in the mini wood table.. She heaved a deep sigh as she stared at her blank sketch pad and pen.. It's has been a long time since she last held a pen to draw.. Many things had happened fast after she moved in Korea-- getting cheated by Myung Soo and Sam D, that helped her to meet his grandfather.. And to meet Jaejoong then his mother, living with him after hours of meeting each other, meeting Junsu and Yoochun in an awkward moment, meeting Yunho and Changmin that seems like fate for all of them.. Oh.. Getting her first kiss stolen by no other than Kim Jaejoong.. Her parent's past.. The news about them living together that made her decision to leave him for his sake.. Him getting her back and running through the city.. TVfXQ's reunion after years of separation.. His confession.. Her answer and feelings.. Their love makings.. His fans acceptance-- and threats.. Their first date, her first date.. Meeting her grandfather.. HoMin's courage to speak to fight for their rights and freedom.. What else?? Oh.. HoMin staying in their house.. And here she was..

She bit her bottom lip as she stared at her sketch..

"Woah~"

She startled when she saw Jaejoong behind her, bending his stomach over the couch and resting his hands on it to support his weight, staring with fascination at her drawing-- of him.. She hurriedly hugged her sketch pad tightly and blushed madly..

"You're crazy for me that much??" a mischievous grin crept in his lips.. His hair was messed from sleep since late in the morning until the afternoon.. He climbed over the couch and down the carpet..

"A-Ani.. I..I was just.. practicing.." she protested and looked away..

"Ow.. Want me to be your model for real??" he mumbled and sat behind her, resting his legs on both of her sides while one leg was bent.. He kissed her temple and cheek and nuzzled her neck..

"Model??" she asked confused and her body relaxed when he pulled her back against his chest, wrapping his arms around her.. She flinched as his nose and breathes were tickling her on neck.. She held her sketch pad tighter when she felt his hands on it..

"Hmm.. Model.. You can draw me whatever and however you want.. You can take pictures of me like when Yunho and Changmin modeled for you.. But.. I am better than them in many ways.. Well.. Ahmm.." 

Her brow rose and chuckled at his conceitedness.. 

"I can take all my clothes off and model only just for you.." he whispered and gently bit her earlobe.. 

She gasped and eyes widened.. "Yah!! You ert!!" she narrowed her eyes on him and hit his forehead with the pen..

"Wae?? It's a great opportunity for you!!" he laughed while rubbing his forehead.. He his bottom lip and held her sketch pad, he really want to see her drawing fully..

"Andwae!!" she gulped and hugged the pad tightly..

"I want to see it, Babe.." he grinned and slid his hand under her shirt, cupping her with one shift move..

"YAH!!" she gasped and loosened her hold on the pad..

He took the opportunity and hurriedly grabbed the pad on her hands.. He raised the pad and pinned her against his chest, his other arm held her hand across her stomach as she tried to reach her pad.. He put his leg over her legs and pinned it on the carpet..

"Jae!!" she whimpered and blushed madly..

"Woah~ I look handsome here.." he stared at her drawing with fascination and proudly smiled at her.. "I need to frame this one.."

She bit her bottom lip and buried her reddened face on his chest..

He let her hands go and put the pad on the table.. He smiled and cupped her face..

"Wanna work with me??" he asked and stared at her with teasing yet serious tone..

"H-huh??" she frowned and stared at him confused..

"You're talented, Baby.. I saw your works on your laptop last time.. And part of me is regretting that I didn't let you do what you love.. But.. I need to risk some things to protect you.. You know I can't be with you all the time.."

"Yah.. I told you you don't need to protect me.." she mumbled and caressed his face..

"I want to and I need to.. I am selfish when it comes to you.. I almost lose you one time and I will never let it happen again.. So, just bear with this selfish man.. But if I suffocate you.. Just tell me, hmm?? I will find a way for you.. I don't want to lose you, Jasmine.." he held her hand on his cheek and kissed her lips..

"You're the one who's crazy for me, huh.." she bit her bottom lip and smiled, trying to change the mood..

"Me?? Crazy?? I'm crazier when you're and y and hot and my name.." his seduction mode was on again..

"Jae!!" her eyes widened and grabbed his wrist on her belly, sneakily running down between her thighs.. She put her legs together tightly and heart was beating faster because of surprise, nervousness and excitement.. 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms back around her waist.. "So.. What's your decision?? If you work with me, you can be my art director for my album.. But, just on my upcoming album.. That's all I can give you for now.. Oh!! Right!! You can design our products for our shop!!" he stated with anticipation.. 

"Is it okay??" she blinked and bit her bottom lip..

"What's with the question?? Of course it's okay.." he smiled and nuzzled her hair..

"Is it really really really really okay?? I can work now??" excitement and nervousness were palpable in her expression..

"Oh.. It is really really really really okay.." he chuckled.. "OH!!"

She squealed in bliss and turned to him.. She threw herself completely onto his arms and hugged him, wrapping her arms tightly on his neck..

"Gomawo.." she mumbled and closed her eyes while she tightened her embrace, pressing him deeper to the corner of the couch.. 

He blushed and gulped at her sudden hug.. "O-oh.. So.. I am.. your boss now.." he cleared his throat as he touched her back and carefully wrapped his arms around her.. A shy smile crept in his lips..

"Boss??" she frowned and stared at him while blinking as realization hit her.. "Ah.. Right.." she bit her bottom lip and gripped his shirt on his collar..

He chuckled at her reaction and pushed her down on the carpet with one shift move, her head landed on his palm for protection.. He laid on her side and rested his elbow beside her and wrapped his free arm around her waist..

"You're a real tease, Babe.." he gulped as he stared as her bottom lip that she keep biting.. 

She released her bottom lip and looked away while blushing..

"So.. Since I am YOUR BOSS now.. You need to serve me well.. starting today.." he teasingly caressed and d her waist..

"Huh.. Why would I serve you?? I didn't agree on it yet.." she narrowed her eyes on him and grabbed his sneaky hand..

"Wae?? You don't want to??" he frowned..

She bit her bottom lip again and gripped his shirt on his chest.. Of course, she wants it..

He grinned and kissed her temple and he knew she likes it.. "So you need to be a good employee to me or else I'll...." he his bottom lip and bit her neck..

"YAH!!" she gasped and slapped his shoulder..

"OHO!! You're a bad employee, huh!!" he narrowed his eyes on her seductively and rested his arms on both sides of her head.. He grinned as he eased himself down on her chest and rested his head on it, arms on her waist and shoulder.. 

Comfortable silence filled around them.. She hugged his head and fingers gently ran through his hair..

"Let's enjoy our days here.." he mumbled with his close eyes..

She smiled as her eyes wandered at the ceiling and walls made by wood and glanced at the fireplace..

Jae decided to take a short vacation far from the city before he start working for his album.. They went at the province downside Korea.. They were staying at the cabin down the mountains and at the side of the small lake and near the ocean..

"I just mentioned you that I want to stay in some place like here but I never thought that we'll really go after hours.. You even kidnapped me in middle of the night!!" she exclaimed and wrestled him, rolling him over her.. She sat on his stomach with both legs on his side while he laughed at the memory.. 

 

* FLASHBACK *

"ASSA!!" Jae exclaimed and punched the air victoriously after the fifth phone call..

He grinned and shut down his laptop after an hour of negotiating with the owner of the place using his manager's name.. He had called five owners and finally, one place was still unoccupied, other places were already reserved and occupied.. He doubled the price for the owner to let them stay immediately for the next hours in the morning.. He hurriedly headed out of the music room, keeping the lights off and not to disturb Yunho and Changmin who was just next to the music room.. He switched the lamp on in the living room and carefully went to their room.. He smiled excitedly as he stared at Jasmine who's sleeping in their bed.. He carefully went to his walk-in closet and grabbed two mountain bags, luggage bag and a bag pack.. He opened their wardrobes and packed their clothes.. He carried two bags at the time as he carefully exited the room and went down to the garage, putting the things at the backseat and back of the car.. He went to the laundry room and grabbed clean comforters on the drawers and a big tent..

"Where are you going, Hyung??" 

"AAAH!!" he jumped, causing him to drop the things in his hands.. He held his chest in surprise while slowly breathing deeply..

"Heee~!!"

"Meow~"

Jae gulped and slowly turned his head and found Changmin and Jiji, Min in a defense pose while Jiji stared at Jae while swaying his tail.. They stared at each others with wide eyes..

"Aish!! YAH!! You frightened me!!" Jae gritted his teeth while taking a slow and deep breathes..

"It's noisy outside the room so I thought you're doing something 'fun' again.." Min stated annoyed and yawned..

"Aish.. I set a rule not to disturb us but you never oblige.."

Min stuck his tongue on him.. "But Hyung.. Are you going somewhere?? Did Jasmine kick you out of the room??" he asked as he stared at the comforters and a tent on a floor while sleepily scratching his hair..

"O-oh.. yeah.. She.. ahmm.. She kicked me out so.. I was planning to.. sleep outside.." Jae stuttered..

"Serves you right.." he smirked and went back to his room while yawning.. 

"M-mwo?? Yah!!" he groaned and clenched his fist in the air.. 

Jae heaved a deep sigh of relief when he saw Min's door closed.. He took the things and hurriedly went outside.. He put the remaining things inside the car, leaving the door of the passenger seat open.. He went back to their room and changed into sweater, pants and shoes.. He went towards their bed and carefully pulled the covers out of her..

"Ow.." he chuckled when he saw her wearing his dress shirt and only underwear beneath, his favorite view..

She stirred on her sleep and curled her legs as she felt cold..

He put the covers back on her, carefully wrapping it on her.. A frown formed in her face and hummed as he wrapped her arms on his neck.. He slid his arms on her back and at back of her knees and carefully carried her with the blanket.. 

"It's okay, Baby.. I'm here.." he whispered and planted a kiss on her forehead..

Her face softened and cuddled on his,neck.. He carefully and quietly went down to the garage.. He set her down on the passenger seat and fixed the blanket around her.. He opened the backseat and took her socks in the bag pack.. He carefully wear it on her and pulled the covers down to her feet.. He buckled her seatbelt and pressed a button on the side of the seat.. Her seat slowly bent down a little.. He smiled and gently kissed her lips then to her forehead before getting on the driver seat..

"I can't believe I'm doing this.. You would be shock when you wake up.." he chuckled as he started the car.. He stared at her and smiled.. He reached the neck pillow on the backseat and carefully rested her head on it.. "Cha~ Sleep well, Love.." he murmured and planted a kiss on her temple, amazed that she can sleep peacefully and heavily, anywhere..

He smiled excitedly, ready to go, as he started to drive away from the house, escaping away from the city..

After hours of driving..

Jasmine stirred on her sleep and straightened from her seat.. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked half asleep.. She frowned and narrowed her eyes as she examined the unfamiliar places they're passing, processing what's going on..

"OH??" her eyes widened and got fully awake.. She leaned closer to window and blinked.. "What--??" 

"Awake??"

She turned her head and saw Jae with a silly grin plastered on his face..

"Yah.. What do you think you're doing?! Where are you planning to go?! Oh??" she asked with wide eyes.. Confused, shock and fear were palpable.. 

"Ahmm.. Vacation??" he nervously smiled and rubbed the bag of his neck..

"Va-ca-tion??" she frowned stared at him perplexed.. She blinked as she stared down.. She raised the covers up and felt the cold air slipping through the fabric to her skin..

"YAH!!" her eyes widened in shock when she saw that she's still wearing only his dress shirt and her underwear, no bra.. "You let me wear this all this time??" she stared at him in horror..

He laughed and gave her a quick glance as the voice in the navigator speak, telling him the directions.. "Don't worry.. I packed your clothes.. And besides, I won't let any one see nor have a glimpse of you wearing that y underwear and my babies.." he chuckled, his tone was serious and firm when he said the last sentence.. He really enjoys watching her freaking out..

She made a crying face and bit her bottom lip as she bent her legs on her seat.. She hugged her legs and wrapped the blanket tightly around her.. She blushed in embarrassment and stared at her unpredictable man, don't know what's on his mind but she was anticipating and excited inside.. Her face softened as she stared at their picture placed in a frame hanged in the rear-view mirror together with the monkey keychain that she gave to him.. She gulped as she examined the places outside the window, the sun was starting to rise and the rays were peeking on the blurry mountains from afar.. A smile formed in her lips as she stared at the trees, mountains, farm, grassy field and ocean on the other side from afar, staring at the nature with fascination.. She opened the window and feel the fresh air from nature..

"Anyway.. Are you hungry?? We're near to the market.." he asked glancing at her, he couldn't stop smiling while watching her.. "We need to buy some things too..and oh.. We need to buy foods for stock.. I didn't bring any food because Changmin would freak out.."

"O-Oh.." she blinked and gulped as she gripped the covers on her knees.. She bit her bottom lip and nodded..

He grinned widely and took her hand, he kissed her knuckles and their couple ring while eyes on the road and placed it on his thigh..

Fifteen minutes has passed and they arrived at the small village at the side of the ocean and pier.. They went to a market and an old big grocery store..

He reached the luggage bag and handed it to her, her low cut boots were already placed on her side.. "You can changed here.. No one will see you outside.. I'll protect you.." he emphasized the last sentence and unbuckled their seatbelts.. 

"W-wait!!" she grabbed the hem of her sweater.. "Gomawo.." she bit her bottom lip and pulled him closer on his collar..

He leaned closer to her and smiled.. He cupped her face and kissed her lips which she gladly return.. 

"Good morning by the way.." he planted another kiss on her forehead before getting out of the car wearing his shades.. He was amazed that people didn't recognize him, but a few teenagers were gaping, staring at him confused and hesitant.. He gave them a bow and a small smile and they blushed and hurriedly left.. He waited for her to change while leaning on the window of the passenger seat, staring warily at the men walking passed their car.. 

She knocked on the window, telling him that she's done.. 

He opened the door and smiled as he examined her.. She's wearing her jeans and sweater and hair was combed.. He held out his hand and she reached it as she got off of the car.. He put and fixed a red hat on her head and held her hand tightly.. She slightly flinched and heart was beating faster like it's their first time going on a date.. They went to a grocery store first and bought her a hot chocolate, hot coffee for himself and ate breads before he grabbed a cart.. Holding her hand, he encircled it on his arm while pushing and holding the cart..

"Jae.. How long were you driving??" she asked as she noticed him yawning..

"Ahmm.. Four hours?? Five??" he shrugged and grabbed a bottle of oil seasoning and placed it on the cart..

Her jaw dropped and looked at him in disbelief.. She frowned and stared at him worriedly..

"Don't worry, Babe.. It's not like I haven't done these for years.. But of course, it's my first time going with a girl alone in a far place.. You know, running away.." he winked and looked at the sorroundings as they walked at the shelves of random things, he stole a kiss on her cheeks after an ajumma passed their spot..

She gasped and slapped his arm.. She blushed madly and grabbed a thing without looking what it was while eyes wondering around and teeth were biting her bottom lip..

He covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh hard while staring at the thing that she placed in the cart..

"Would you like me to help you using this later??" he took and looked at it with a silly smiled crept in his lips..

She stared at him bewildered.. She gasped and eyes widened in shock when she saw a pink razor in his hand.. She hurriedly grabbed it and put it back on it's place with a reddened face..

"Wae?? No need to be shy, Babe.." he chuckled and wrapped his arm on her waist..

"Yah--!!"

"Shhh.." he put his forefinger on his lips and glanced at the old lady who's staring at them with her brow rose..

They bowed apologetically and the old lady walked passed them..

He laughed in a low voice while she narrowed her eyes on him but she's smiling.. 

"But, Jae.. Where are we going by the way??" she asked him curiously.. 

"Oh..that.." he leaned closer to her ear.. "It's a surprise.." he smiled.. "Kaja~!!" he carried her bridal style and set her on the cart..

"Jaejoong!! Aish~!!" she covered her reddened face with both palms..

"OMO!! Let's grab chocolates there!!" he smiled like an adorable kid as her face lit up at the sight of chocolates.. He pushed the cart and went towards the shelves of chocolates.. He leaned his arms on the cart to support his weight while watching her taking different chocolates except for the dark ones, resting his chin on her shoulder from behind and aware of a group of teenagers taking their pictures..

"Can I buy many of these??" she asked with a bright smile and showed him a cookies and cream white chocolate.. 

"Of course, Princess.." he grinned and nuzzled her hair..

They continued taking things that they needed-- shampoo, conditioner, bath soaps, condiments, milk, pineapple and lemon juice and other things that they needed.. They bought vegetables, fruits, meats and seafoods on the market since she wants to experience a korean market..

After the market, he drive to an area full of trees and plants where you can see the mountains and ocean from the road.. They passed a small village again before they reached their place.. The place was peaceful and far from the noisy and crowded city.. They examined the place while he looked at the photo in his phone and compared it to the place outside.. She looked at place curiously then back to him..

"We're here.." he smiled and unbuckled both of their seatbelts.. He got off of the car and went to the other and opened the door for her..

"We're.. staying here??" she blinked and eyes wandered around with fascination..

"Yeah.." he smiled and intertwined his hand on hers.. 

She smiled and gazed turned to a small lake then to a small cabin at the side..

Jae turned as he heard footsteps going near them and saw an old man approaching them from the cabin..

They bowed at each other and the old man looked at both of them with a warm smile.. 

"Are you.. Park Tae Hyun, right??" he asked and turned to Jae..

"Ah.. Ne.." he smiled..

"Nice to meet you.." he held his hand with both hands..

"Park Tae Hyun??" she murmured and tilted her head.. She stared at both of them confused..

"Your wife??"

"Ne.. Sorry for disturbing you last night.."

"Wife?!" she exclaimed and face reddened..

"It's okay.. You have a beautiful wife.." the old man turned to her and gave her a warm smile..

She gave him an awkward and shy smile and stared at them confused.. 

"My wife and I cleaned the place early this morning.. This place is so far from the city so we rarely got visitors and renters here.. If you need anything, our house is near at the side of the small store down at the village.." he stated while looking at the place with satisfaction.. 

"Kansamnida.." he bowed and smiled at her..

"Enjoy your honeymoon.." he gave them a key before he left..

"Park Tae Hyun?? Wife?? Honeymoon?!!" she stared at him confused and brow rose..

He winked at her and smiled.. He dragged her towards the cabin..

"Jae.. Tell me.." she asked curiously while they walked hand in hand.. 

She stopped asking as they got inside, it was just small, no roms obut it has everything.. Windows, sofa and bed had their own curtains, cushions and bedding.. She remembered what she described on him less than 24 hours ago and they really here.. She opened a door near the kitchen and found the bathroom.. It has a tub on the ground with woods on the corners and a wall made by bamboos..

"Good for two.." he stared at the bathroom with satisfaction and silly smile.. He leaned on the door frame, still holding her hand..

She smiled and stared curiously at the stairs at the side of the bed.. She dragged him and they climbed up.. It leads them to a small balcony where you can see the views..

"How's this place??" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and planted a kiss on her head..

"Beautiful.." she smiled and turned to him.. "Gomawo.." she blushed and smiled wider when he pout his lips.. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a gentle, slow and deep kiss, and chewing each others lips.. She pulled out from the kiss and he rested his forehead against hers while slowly catching their breathes..

"Can we climb the mountains??"

"Hmm.. Yeah.. Tomorrow maybe??" he smiled as he saw the excitement on her face and pecked her lips.. "But I want to watch the sun rise with you.." he hugged her as she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest..

"Ahmm.. Let's wake and go to the ocean before the dawn.." she mumbled.. 

"Okay!! Call!!" 

"Picnic??"

"Picnic and hiking.. We can do it there or wherever you want as long as you're safe.."

She giggled with glee and excitement..

"But, how long are we going to stay here??"

"As long as you want.."

She blinked and stared at him.. "Three days??" she bit her bottom lip..

"Three days?? That's kind of.. too short vacation.." he gulped as he stared at her lips..

"Then.. Five??" she showed him her five fingers while he was on his thoughts.. "Too.. long??"

"Nope.." he took her hand and kissed their couple ring..

"One week?!"

"Ei.. Let's make it two weeks.. We haven't got time alone because of my busy schedules and since Yunho and Changmin live with us.. How's that??" he gently pinched her cheek..

"Is it.. Okay?? You going away??" she asked curiously.. 

"I asked my manager to take a leave for a while.." he assured her and pecked her lips again..

She smiled and eyes curved like a smiling moon while blushing as she hugged him again..

"Cha~ Shall we try our new bath tub or kitchen or bed??" he asked with a mischievous smile and carried her bridal style..

She gasped in surprise and slapped his chest.. She hugged his neck while he laughed mischievously.. 

"Bed??"

"Bed?? Okay!!"

"Yah!! Don't think dirty!! And you.. Sleep!!" she narrowed her eyes on him while they went down from the balcony.. 

"Babe~ We didn't come here just to sleep.." he whined and set their bodies on bed.. 

She removed both of their shoes and laid on bed hugging each other..

"Take a rest and sleep first.. You didn't had a long good sleep since last night...You were driving the whole night until morning.." she said and caressed his cheek, running her thumb at the dark circle around his eye..

"But I'm still energize, you know.. I can still do three rounds.." he exclaimed proudly..

"I know.." she gasped and removed his stealthily hand on her while narrowing her eyes on him.. "Rest.." 

"Yes boss!!" he gulped and raised his palm at the side of his head.. "You can be very persistent sometimes.." he chuckled.. "Ne!! I'll sleep!!" he tightly closed his eyes as she keep narrowing her eyes.. He kissed her lips then to her forehead and wrapped his arms around her..

She smiled as she caressed his cheek and gently brushed his hair with her fingers until his face softened.. She was overwhelmed and touched that he made this for her, making her dreams and imaginations became true.. She watched him sleep for seconds and minutes.. She carefully removed his arms on her and pulled the covers up to his shoulder.. She was about to go down on bed but he pulled her back on his arms and her head landed on his chest..

"Stay with me for a little while.." he mumbled with his close eyes and wrapped his arms back around her..

"You're not.. sleeping??" she stared at him with wide eyes..

"How can I sleep when you keep staring at my handsome face?? You know what it does to me.. and here.." he held her hand and put it on his left chest, still with his close eyes..

She blushed madly when she felt his fast and loud heartbeats, amazed that she can make him feel like this..

He turned their bodies on their sides again and rested her head against his chest..

"I can sleep like this.. No staring, Love.." he mumbled and slowly heaved a deep sigh, trying to calm his heart and planted a kiss on top of her head..

She wanted to look at him but she stopped herself until they both fell asleep in each others arms..

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

"Babe.. It's safer to leave in the middle of the night and when they were sleeping.. I want to be alone with you.. I don't want anyone disturbing us like Changmin.." he stated..

"But its fun when they are with us.."

"Yeah.." he raised himself up and hugged her, resting his chin on the crook of her neck..

"Let's go back here together with them.." she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs on both his both sides..

"Andwae~ It's our secret place from now on.. We can go together with them anywhere but not here.." he heaved a deep sigh and gently brushed her hair.. 

She stared at him and chuckled.. He smiled and pecked her lips.. She blushed and gripped his shirt when he pecked her lips again, teasingly planting kisses on her lips.. She bit her bottom lip and pushed him down on the carpet, deepening and kissing him for long..

"I'll take charge.." she shyly smiled as she stealthily slid her hands inside his shirt while biting her bottom lip..

"That's y.. Bring it on, Babe.." he grinned mischievously and stared at her with admiration.. He cupped her cheeks and pulled her for another kiss..

He smiled between the kiss and watched her with affection and admiration as she took her sweater out of her.. He suppress a laugh as she slowly pulled his zipper down with concentration palpable in her face while glancing at him.. She stared at him and grinned as she unhook her bra and throw it on the side until they were both completely and out of breathes..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

And Yunho..

"HYUUNGG!!" Changmin burst to his room..

"Mwo~?!" Yunho whined half asleep..

"Look!! Jaejoong Hyung left us!!" Min exclaimed with wide eyes and handed him the note that Jae left..

"He wouldn't.. It's his own house.." he mumbled and opened his eyes.. He narrowed his eyes as he tried to read the note..

 

Good morning!!
We will be away for two weeks, really far.. Take good care of the house..
WARNING: Don't ever go where we are without telling me, araseo??

PS to Changmin:
Don't starve Jiji.. ╰_╯

 

"Oh?? Jjinjja??!" Yun raised his head..

"Aish.. He didn't bring the foods, did he??" Min hurriedly went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.. He narrowed his eyes and scanned inside.. "Good.. He didn't bring any.." he sighed in relief.. His phone ring and took it out from his trouser..

"Oh.. Yoochun hyung.."

"Is Jaejoong Hyung there?? I couldn't reached his phones.." he asked worriedly..

"He's not here.. He left last night with sister-in-law without telling us either.. He's carrying a tent last night as I remember.. Anyway, they will be away for two weeks.. I don't know where they're going.. He only left a note.."

"Jjinjja??"

"Yeah.. So come here.. Let's have a party tonight.."

"Party?? Okay!!"

Min hanged up and another ring was heard.. He frowned as he stared at his phone screen but seemed like it wasn't his phone.. 

Yun headed out of the room with messy hair, standing and swaying as he moved..

"Hyung?? Is your phone ringing??" Min asked..

"Ani.." he shook his head and followed the sound.. He went to the living room and raised the pillows on the couch.. He frowned when he saw a phone with a red case..

"Jasmine phone??" Min asked and Yun shrugged..

Yun stared at the name in the phone screen, 'Chae Eunnie ♡'.. He cleared his throat before he answered the call..

"Yeoboseyo??"

"Oh?? Jasmine?? Ani.. Jaejoong-ssi??" she asked confused.. 

"Ahmm.. No.. It's.. Yunho.. Jasmine is not here at the moment.. I think.. She left her phone here.."

"O-Oh.."

Silence filled the other line..

"Ahmm.. Do you need anything?? I tell her when Jaejoong call.. They won't be back for two weeks.."

"Ani.. Thanks.. I..I'll just go back when they arrive.." 

He frowned and took his courage to ask..

"But.. May I know where you are right now?? It's just.. You sounded like you're outside of the house.."

~~~~~

"Ahmm.. Yeah.. Kind of.." Chae Eun frowned and looked at her sorroundings.. She sighed as she gazed down at the burgers and fries that she asked yesterday.. 'It's a good thing I called first before ringing the doorbell' she thought..

"Oh.. Wait.."

"Huh??" her jaw dropped when she heard the phone beep.. She chuckled and glared at the phone..

~~~~~

"Hyung!! Are you going somewhere?? Buy some fried chicken and pizza.. And oh!! Milk bread!!" Min yelled from the kitchen.. 

"Araseo~" he hurriedly headed down to the gate..

"But.." Min was about to say another word but the door closed.. "He's not going outside in that look, is he??" he mumbled..

~~~~~

Chae Eun was about to leave when she heard a click and the small gate on her side opened.. Her jaw dropped and awkwardly bowed when she saw Yunho.. 

"Mianhae.. The two left last night and I guess.. She didn't inform you, too.." he stated..

"Ani.. It's okay.. It's not that important.. I was about to leave anyway.."

"I'll walk with you there.." he suggested like a gentleman, referring to the bus stop that's near..

"No.. I'm okay.. No need.." she refused and awkwardly smiled.. 'This is so awkward!!'

"It's fine.. I need to buy some food for us anyway.." he smiled..

She shrugged and reluctantly nodded, not sure why she's having an awkward conversation with him.. She got the time to examined him when he turned his back to lock the gate.. His hair was still a mess from sleep.. She gulped as she stared at his muscles visible from his shirt, his trouser was hung perfectly on his waist and only wearing slippers.. And he looked-- HOT and Y.. Her eyes widened and shook her head, trying to erase her thoughts..

"Kaja??"

She flinched from his voice and reluctantly nodded..

He rubbed the back of his neck as she walked a meter away from him, oblivious at his attire and how he looks in the mirror..

"Anyway--"

"But--"

They both uttered in unison..

"You go first.." he chuckled and warily stared at their sorroundings..

They were the only people walking around the neighboorhood, passing the big and small houses.. The sun was rising in the late morning.. 

"Ahmm.. Did they mention where they are going??" she asked..

"Ani.. Jaejoong just left us a note.. We're not even awake when they left.." 

"Aish.. He better bring her back alive and complete or I'll really break him into pieces.." she mumbled, loud enough for him to hear..

He chuckled and she stared at him with brow rose..

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. Ani.. Are you always threatening people??" he asked amused..

"M-mwo??" she blinked..

His face fell and jaw dropped when he noticed three girls laughing and having conversation going to their direction.. He stared at her and back to them.. He gulped as he grabbed her hand and ran.. Not to be seen and protect her were on his mind..

"YAH!!" her eyes widened and heart was beating faster when she felt his warm hand.. No man has ever held her hand before, well, when she was ten.. She glanced behind her and her feet were not listening to her command, she don't even know why she's running with him..

They ran until they reached the playground.. He looked behind them and dragged her on the play house where as tall as him.. The girls were not following nor seeking them either but they were hiding strangely.. 

"Geez.. That was near.." he mumbled as they both catched their breathes.. "Are you okay??"

"What's wrong with--"

He hurriedly pressed their bodies on the corner when he heard another voices going near them.. He had no idea what he's doing right at the moment, unaware of what je just did.. 

She frowned and blinked, confused at the weird feelings-- of soft lips against her..

Wait.. WHAT??!

They both tried to process what's really going on.. Both don't know what to do next as they felt their lips against each other.. Holding their breathes and staring into each other's eyes.. Their hearts were beating faster and loud, louder than the voices from the people walking passed the play house..

Her eyes widened and body stiffened as she felt his lips slightly moved, pressing her bottom lip between his lips.. Still holding her breath, she held his shoulder tightly.. 

He knows what will happen next and his body was ready for a punch, mind was confused and surprised.. But he don't want to pull out, they both don't have the strength to pull out from the weird connection of their lips..

"Oppa.. What are they doing??" a little girl asked curiously while staring at them with her full attention.. 

She gasped and finally got a grip of herself.. She immediately pushed him out of her and glared at him while panting.. Panic and shock were palpable in her face..

"Oh.. Don't look.." a little boy covered the little girls eyes with his palm.. "They're making a baby.." he asked and his voice was sarcastic and brave..

"M-m-MWO??!!!" she panted and stared at the kids, still in the state of shock.. 

"E-ei.." he held her arm to calm her but seemed like he did a wrong move..

"Baby??" the little girl continued asking the little boy very curious..

"Oh.. Omma said that when a man kissed a girl, they're making a baby.. So let's go out here and play in the other place.. Omma said not to disturb and watch them.. Cha!! Let's go.." the little boy explained to the little girl..

"Eung!!" the little girl nodded and held his hand that was covering her eyes..

"Cover your eyes.." he command and they both left the play house and them....

"YAAAHH!!" she screamed, trying to released her frustrations and exasperation but not working.. She glared at him and brushed her hair away from her face to her back with her fingers.. 

He gulped and shakingly held his hands out, surrendering himself..

"YOU ERT!!" she attacked him and punched him.. Her fist landed on his shoulder while protecting and hugging himself..

"W-WAIT!!" he curved his body while she kicked him on his shin.. "Hey!! YAH!! I'M SORRY!! I-its not like... I'm your.. first kiss..!!" he exclaimed.. He frowned when she stopped and saw her reddened face.. 

She stared at him with wide eyes and covered her lips with the back of her hand.. She don't know why she's shy and embarrassed infront of him, confused even..

"Jjinjja?!" he asked in disbelief, relief even..

"YOU--!! How dare you..??" she made a crying face and hurriedly walked away from him, leaving him dumbfounded and dazed.. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Ei Hyung.. You should have changed first before going out.." Min said as Yun headed inside while caressing his lips, staring at the space, dazing and dumbfounded.. 

"Hyung??" Min frowned and tilted his head as he waved his hand in front of him..

Yun handed him the paper bag of burger and fries and went straight back in his room like a zombie..

"Oh?? What's wrong with him??" Min mumbled and stared inside the paper bag..

"Where's my fried chicken?!"