Punishment

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Kiss him..And if he kiss her back..then he likes her.."

Those words keeps echoing in her mind like a strong spell.. Without a minute, she sat on the couch where he sits.. Their eyes met and locked their gaze..

"Wae??" he looked at her warily and confused..

She didn't respond and slowly leaned her face closer to his.. They both gulped and she blinked..

'You can do it Jasmine!! If he kissed you back.. Then he does like you..'

"Y-yah.. What-what's wrong..with y-you??"

She cupped his face with her palms.. She was half on top of him..

'But what if he dont kissed me back.. Then he doesn't like me??'

Her heart was beating faster and faster as the gap between them were slowly getting smaller and smaller by each second..

'But what if he doesn't like me.. What will happened to me then??' she slowly breathe as her heart beats triple fast..

There were a few inches apart..

.

.

.

.

.

Until it turns to centimeters..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jaejoong-ssi.. Can I go outside tomorrow??" she asked as she stared into his eyes.. Those question just slipped out of as an excuse.. She mentally slapped her face for not having the guts..

"H-hmmm.." he hummed with a shaking voice followed by a slow small nod still in the midst of his daze and their eyes locked on each other..

"Gomawoyo.." she slowly raised her upper body blinking and bitting her bottom lip..

"YAH!!" he snapped out of his daze and eyes widened.. He raised his upper body to sit causing their heads to bumped hardly with a loud sound..

"Ouch!!" he yelped in pain and rubbed his head with both hands.. He laid back on the couch and curved his body while wincing in pain while his legs swaying fast in the air..

"Is that really hurts??" she asked innocently.. She caressed her forhead as if nothing happened and just watched him..

"YAH!! WHY??-- YOU!!--" he asked as he calmed from the pain, still rubbing his head.. "Is your head a ROCK??!" he asked in disbelief..

"OMO!! You're forehead!!" she gasped when she saw a red bump formed on his forehead.. Her eyes widened and covered as she pointed to his forehead..

He felt something hot and swollen out in middle of his forehead as he caressed it.. He dizzily dashed to the bathroom..

"I.CANT.DO.IT!! I CANT!!" she muttered between her breaths as she slumped her face on the couch..

Jae on the other side, gasped and eyes widened in horror as he stared at his forehead with a bulge as big as a coin.. He gritted his teeth and heavily breathe in..

"AAHHH!!" He screamed as he breathe out inside the bathroom..

"I'm doomed!!" she gulped in nervously and carefully tiptoed to her room.. She bumped a figure and slowly tilted her head up.. She gulped again as she saw him glaring at her while panting and his hands on his waist..

"Where do you think you're going?? You have to pay for this!!" he pointed on the bump on his forehead and smirked..

"Mianhae..I really did'nt mean to do that..and..and.." she frowned and raised her brow.. "Yah!! You're the one who suddenly bumped your head to me.. Not me!!" she glared back..

He was taken aback but quickly recomposed himself and cleared his throat.. "Then why did you do that all of a sudden like you were about to kiss me.. Are you seducing me??" he chuckled then followed by a smirk..

"I.Am.Not.Seducing you!! I.." she looked away trying to hid her reddened face.. "I just want to asked for your permission to go outside tomorrow.." she said in one breathe and bit her bottom lip..

"Whatever!! You still have to pay for causing my beautiful handsome angelic perfect face for having this bump!!"

She looked at him in disbelief..

"You're so conceit--" she gasped when he lifted her up and carried her bridal style back the couch again.. She didn't know but her hands automatically finds it way around his neck.. "Yah!! What are you doing?! Put me down!!" she struggled in his arms..

"Ani.. Shireo!! And you need to pay for causing my beautiful handsome angelic perfect face for having this bulge so I need to punish you.." he smirked and stopped on the couch.. His shin was touching the side of the couch.. "Should I put you down now??" he lifted her higher and her eyes widened.. "To the couch or to the carpet or to the floor?? Choose.."

"Wherever you want!! Just.. Just put me down!!" she answered couragously then gulped.. She tightly closed her eyes when he lifted her higher again..

"Okay~"

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Park Myung Soo heaved a deep sighed as he stared at an old picture hidden in his wallet.. It was a picture of him and a good looking guy taken many years ago when they were young and teenagers.. Their arms were on each other's shoulders and laughing..

He was alone in his office and Simon D was out of nowhere..

"Joon Min-ah.. Why did you leave??" he mumbled and frowned..

He slid out another picture inside his wallet.. It was a picture of them with a beautiful young lady in between them wearing a light pink dress.. Her arms were wrapped around Joon Min's waist and his arms were on her shoulder.. A camera was hanging on his neck.. They were smiling and Myung Soo was in a wacky face..

"Aigo!! This two!! Why do you always leave me in trouble?!" he faked an annoyed tone then chuckled..

"Joon Min-ah.. Don't worry.. As I promise..I found her.." he looked at Joon Min.."But I still dont know about her.." he then looked at the young lady between them and sighed..

"You should see her.. She grew beautiful just like her mother.. She got your smile and eyelids but her eyes from her mother.... Aish!! If I ever see you again.. I will really kick your !!" he glared while pointing at Joon Min's picture..

"Hyungnim.. Who are you talking to??" Simon D interrupted him with a confused look on his face as he closed the door..

"No one.. Where did you go??" he asked as he slid back the pictures inside his wallet..

"I just bought our food.." he sat on the couch and placed the food in the mini table then turned the TV on..

"Park Joon Hee, the chairman of Park Peaure Corporation, found out not long time ago that he have a granddaughter from his only son, Park Joon Min.." the reporter started..

Myung Soo's eyes widened and straightened up on his chair..

"Aish.. Another news from the rich business man again.." Simon D mumbled annoyed and took the remote to change the channel..

"Wait!!" Simon D looked at him confused.. "Dont change the channel yet.."

Simon D lazily obeyed him and just started to ate his food.. Myung Soo continued listening to the news until it finished..

'How did he knew?? Did he saw her already??'

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

She tightened her hugged to his neck and waited for him to let her go but after one minute, nothing happens.. She slowly opened her eyes and she saw him staring at her affectionately.. Her heart skipped a beat as she stared at those eyes..

He turned around so that his back facing the couch and the glass wall with curtains behind them.. He carefully sat on the couch with her on his lap..

A news was airing on the TV..

"Park Joon Hee, the chairman of Park Peaure Corporation, found out not long time ago that he have a granddaughter from his only son--" the reporter started..

He let go of her knees and reached the remotes on the mini table.. He turned the TV off then the lights and the dim lights.. She frowned and pushed him on the chest but his arms was still on her shoulder

"Yah!! What are you--"

Without a word, he pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms on her waist and his chin rested on the crook of her neck.. He hugged her tightly while smelling her hair scent.. He can feel her tensing up and breaths became heavy..

"Just relax..I wont to do anything..I promise.." he whispered then chuckled.. His lips found its way to her forehead and kissed it for seconds then buried his face on her hair..

"Jae--"

"Just keep quiet.. This is your punishment so you dont have the rights to complaint.." he said with his eyes closed.. His heart beats faster again but he kept himself calm.. "Lets stay like this for just ten minutes.. And dont mention that contract again..I dont care.. Just think that this is your extra service.."

She didn't nod nor move.. Her body became numb.. Her hands were on his muscular chest and her face was on his shoulder.. She can feel his heart beating fast like hers.. Her eyes keeps blinking as she tried to breathe normally.. She felt something warm touches her one hand, his hand..

He held her hand and intertwined it with him on her lap while his arm was still on her waist.. He really wanted to do this for a long time but he cant find a way, he kept himself in control.. He felt complete with just her in his arms..

Her other hand ran down to his waist and gripped his shirt.. She was hesitating to hugged him back but her body was opposite.. Her hand slowly hugged him back and closed her eyes.. Somehow, she felt secure and warm in his arms..

A smile of happiness and satisfaction formed in his lips..

They stayed at that position and silence filled the whole huge house..

"Why do you want to go out tomorrow??" he broke the short silence between them still not moving on their position..

"Hmmm??" she hummed and opened her eyes.. She tried to lift her head up to face him but he hugged her tighter so she stayed on her position.. "I..I have to meet my friend.. I owe her last time when I did'nt show up because of the incide--"

"I told you dont mention about that again.. Just forget it.. Araseo??" she slowly nodded.. "But you have to agree with me to take you there.. We'll ride my car so no one will see you going out and in.."

"But--"

"If you dont agree.. You cant go.." he said firmly..

Their was a long moment of silence before she finally nodded..

"And I'll take you home too.." he added with a firm voice..

Her eyes widened and lifted her head up to face him.. "You dont have to do that!! What if--"

"No BUTs and IFs.. Dont worry too much..I can take care of it.." he calmly said then looked at her in assurance.. He let go of her hand and gently pushed her head back to his shoulder then held her hand again.. 'But you.. You cant..I wont let them hurt you again.. I'll protect you.. I promise..' he started to slowly swaying their bodies..

Ten minutes have passed but he didn't let her go.. They didn't noticed the time.. Ten minutes became one hour and two hours..

Jaejoong felt her rubbing her face against his chest.. He looked at her and found her peacefully sleeping..

"Who told you to sleep??" he mumbled and chuckled..

He brushed her hair away from her face and caressed her cheek.. He planted a kiss on her forehead and to her hair.. He looked at the grandfather clock, one hour before midnight.. He decided to stay for another five minutes before he carried her again bridal style to her room.. He gently laid her on the bed and pulled the blanket up to her neck.. He felt his legs cramping so he sat beside her bed until it stopped.. He watched her sleeping figure then tugged her hair behind her ear and rested his palm at the side of her head to support his weight.. A smile formed on his lips as he watched her peacefully sleeping.. He planted another kiss on her forehead and examined her face closely.. His eyes travelled to her eyeslashes to her nose and cheeks down to her lips.. He stopped there.. He wants to taste it again.. He wants to feel it again.. He needs it..

Without hesitation, he touched her lips with his.. He was holding his breath and kissed her gently on the lips so that he wont wake her up.. His heart was beating faster and loud that he felt like it can wake her up.. After minutes, he pulled away and smiled..

"Good night chocolate girl.." he whispered as he slowly catched his breath.. He planted another kiss on her forehead before heading out of the room to treat his bulge..

His smile never leave his face that night as he fall sleep..