Stalker Idols

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
A/N: Remember TVXQ's Balloon MV?? ^^~
 
Jaejoong - lion
Changmin - deer
Yoochun - rabbit
Junsu - sheep
Yunho - tiger
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 

"Yoochun hyung.. You're a genius!! No one can still recognized us!!" Junsu exclaimed in a low voice and sighed in relief.. "Finally.. I can live a normal life though, I have wear this stuff to cover my face.." he added grinning.. He was wearing a sheep costume..

They waved and smiled at the children who was staring at them..

Chun turned to Jaejoong who was looking around warily.. He was wearing a rabbit costume..

"Hyung.. Are you sure you can find Jasmine in this crowded place??"

"I'm not looking for her.." he said looking and examining every girl's faces wearing a jeans and snickers walking around while his ice cream.. He was wearing a lion costume.. They were wearing a hood that only shows their lips down to their neck..

"OMO!! Is that Jasmine!!" Chun exclaimed suddenly..

Jae suddenly stood up from the bench and warily looked around with wide eyes.. He heard YooSu laughs and glared at them.. YooSu bit their bottom lips and tried hard not to laugh again..

"Aish!!" he heaved a deep sigh and sat again..

"Jasmine-ssi??" Su was staring at the couple in the accessory stall with a cotton candy in their hands while he his ice cream..

"Stop it Junsu..I'm not buying it.." Jae said irritatedly..

"But she really look like Jasmine though..and the guy is good looking too.." Chun mumbled as he looked at the girl and his ice cream too..

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever.." Jae said nonchalant..

"Can you give this to that girl in the accessory stall?? Tell him its a gift for a beautiful lady like you.."

Jae curiously looked at the owner of a very familiar voice.. He saw a man sitting in the other bench next to them who was wearing a tiger costume just like them..

He frowned and looked strangely at the man..

~~~~~

Yunho was wandering around the Lotte World not far from Jasmine.. He saw a cute cat stufftoy with big rounded eyes on his way.. He bought it and wandered again as he looked at the stufftoy then to Jasmine, trying to think a way of how he can give it to her.. They stopped at a stall while he sat on the bench while looking around..

"Mr. Tiger.. Can you help me tie the string of my shoe??" a cute little boy tugged his shoulder..

He turned to him and smiled.. He removed his gloves and lowered his body to tie the strings of his shoe..

"Cha!! It's done.." he smiled and ruffled the boy's hair..

"Kansahamnida Mr. Tiger.." he bowed to him.. His eyes turned to the stufftoy in his lap.. "Is that yours??" he pointed to the stufftoy..

"Oh..this..It's a gift for her.." he looked at Jasmine and sheepishly smiled..

The little boy's mouth formed an O as he nodded his head.. He chuckled at the boy's cuteness..

"Can you give this to that girl in the accessory stall?? Tell him its a gift for a beautiful lady like you.." the boy nodded his head cutely and smiled.. "Gomawoyo.."

The boy took the stufftoy and bowed at him.. He ran to where Jasmine is..

~~~~~

Jasmine was looking at the keychains and other stuffs in the stall.. She saw a monkey and elephant keychain..

"Wae??" Jinwoon curiously asked her when he saw her smiles while looking at the keychains..

"Nothing..I just remembered someone.." she said grinning as she bought the two keychains..

"Aigo..I knew that smile..My sweet likes someone~" he teased..

"Mwo?! I am not!!" her eyes widened in shock.. She felt her face heated as she thought of Jae.. She bit her bottom lip and hurriedly put the keychains inside her bag..

"Noona.." the little boy tugged the end of her shirt..

They turned around and found a cute little boy.. Jasmine and Jinwoon looked at each other curiously.. They turned to the boy again and smiled..

"Noona.. Mr. Tiger said to give it to you.." he handed her the cat stufftoy and pointed to the man who's wearing a tiger costume.. "He said its a gift for a beautiful lady like you.."

She looked at Jinwoon confused and the latter smiled at her and gave her a look, telling her to take it..

"Gomawoyo.." she gladly accepted it and gazed at the man who's wearing a tiger costume on the bench..

"Annyeong Noona.." the little boy bowed and ran..

She waved goodbye to the little boy.. Her gaze turned to the man in tiger costume again.. She noticed the other three, too, who's wearing a lion, sheep and rabbit costumes sitting on the bench next to the tiger man.. The sheep and rabbit waved and gestured their hands to her to come to them.. She curiously looked around then to Jinwoon and he shrugged.. She looked at the two again as she pointed to herself.. The two nodded their heads and pointed to the man in lion costume who's looking at the tiger man..

~~~~~

Yun noticed a man who was wearing a lion costume staring at him from head to toe.. He felt like he knew the man before as he stared as his lips.. He saw the other two in his side who was wearing a sheep and rabbit costume..

'Strange..' he felt like he really knew the three men beside him..

~~~~~

"Jas..I think they're telling you to go there.." Jinwoon said grinning..

"But why?? Dont you think they're weird??" she said as she stared at the two who keeps waving their hands to her..

"Well..I think they like you.." he chuckled.. "You should thank that Mr. Tiger.. Let's go and have some fun with them.." before she could refused, he dragged her towards them..

~~~~~

"Hyung!! They're coming here!!" Su exclaimed excitedly..

"Aish!! Yah duckbutt!! I told you I'm not--" Jae eyes widened when he saw her coming towards them.. He noticed the thing in her hands and looked at the tiger man then back to her again.. His gaze shifted to the man's arm that was placed in her shoulders.. He suddenly stood up and put his hands on the waist..

~~~~~

"Hyung!! They're coming here!!"

Yun heard a man squealed.. His gaze shifted to a man who's wearing a sheep costume in the other end of the bench..

"Aish!! Yah duckbutt!! I told you I'm not--"

'Duckbutt??' he gulped realizing who they are.. He heard a very familiar laugh from the man in the middle who's wearing a rabbit costume.. 'Are they really them?? Please give me another proof..'

He was a bit startled when the man in lion costume suddenly stood up from his seat and put his hands on his waist.. He noticed Jasmine walking towards them.. He straightened up from his seat then looked strangely at the three men beside him..

~~~~~

Jasmine weirdly stared at the man in lion costume..

"Annyeong!!" YooSu both grinned at her..

'Strange.. They sound familiar..' she sheepishly smiled to them and tilted her head in puzzlement.. She continued walking passed them to the man who's wearing a tiger costume..

"Ahmm.. This.." she bit her bottom lip as she showed him the stufftoy.. "Thank you.." she saw his lips formed a smile and she smiled back..

Yun felt his heart skipped a beat when he saw her smile.. It was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, trying to say the words that stuck on his mouth..

Jae crossed his arms under his chest as he watched her.. He glared at the man who's beside her with his arm still on her shoulder then to the man in tiger costume through his hood..

Jinwoon's phone suddenly ring and excused himself to answer the phone..

Jasmine strangely looked at the three men in the other side as she tilted her head.. Her brow rose when the man in lion costume shook his head.. She can feel his eyes glaring at him through his hood that was covering his face..

Jinwoon approached her with a frown in his face..

"Jas..Mianhae..I have to go today.. I need to attend this event in our company and they need me as a model.." he said disappointedly..

"It's okay.. Like what you said.. There still next time.." she said then smiled in assurance.. "But..I dont know if I can come with you next time since you and Gina need some time alone~" she whispered in a teasing tone and followed by a giggle..

"Yah!!" he felt his face heated as he ruffled her hair as she she laughed at his reaction..

The four men just watched their interaction.. Yun chuckled at their cuteness.. Jae clenched his fist and gritted his teeth irritatedly.. YooSu gulped as their gaze shifted and watched their hyung..

"Hyung..Am I just hallucinating or did I saw Jaejoong hyung's flaming??" Su whispered to Chun while watching Jae who's flaming because of jealousy..

"I think its a wrong idea that we called Jasmine here.." Chun said nervously as he held Jae's costume on his waist, trying to help him to control his emotions that was about to explode..

"Okay~ Let's go.. I'll take you home before I get to work.." Jinwoon said and held her wrist..

"NO!!" Jasmine and Jae said in unison with wide eyes..

Jinwoon, Jasmine and Yun looked at Jae weirdly.. YooSu cleared their throats and straightened up from their seat.. Jasmine tilted her head as she raised her brow to Jae..

"No.. No........ I want nobody nobody but you!! I want nobody nobody but you!!~" Jae started singing and dancing Wonder Girls Nobody song.. He pointed to Jasmine when he sang the word 'you'..

2USu's jaw dropped as they watched Jae dancing and singing like a drunk mad man.. {A/N : 2USu - Yunho & Yoochun (2U) & Junsu}.. Few people around were starting to gather around them with cell phones in their hands.. YooSu looked at the other sides and cleared their throats, pretending that they dont know him.. Yun intently watched and listened to the man.. Somehow, his voice and moves reminds him of someone he wants to see so badly for a long time..

She turned to Jinwoon and they bit their lips to stop from laughing so hard..

"Oppa..I think I'll just stay here.." she whispered and grinned as she looked at Jae at the side of her eyes.. "They're cute!!" she exclaimed excitedly..

"As expected from you.." he grinned back.. "Are you sure you're okay here alone??"

She nodded and smiled..

He sighed.. "Okay~ Call me if something happen and once you get home.. I'll be going now.."

They bid goodbye to each other.. Jas turned to watched the man in a lion costume again.. But to her and to the people's disappointment, the lion stopped dancing and singing.. She pouted and sighed..

Jae felt relief when he saw Jinwoon left.. He cleared his throat and shyly bowed to the people around them and they started to leave.. YooSu cant take it anymore, they laugh so hard and Yun looked at the other side and covered his mouth with the side of his hand as he laughed with them.. He felt like he was in their old days.. Jasmine sat beside him and he saw her giggling at the three..

"Hyung!!"

Yun looked at the owner of the voice and he saw a man in a deer costume..

'Changmin..' he smiled as he recognized him..

He saw another three men behind following him.. He looked at Min confused as he thought that they were from their company and they need to go back now..

"Aigo!! I've been looking for all of you and you're just here!! Hurry up and get to work!!" the man in the middle ordered them..

Yun stared at Min and the last just rubbed the back of his neck..

"Mianhae hyung.." Min said apologetically then lowered his body.. "They mistaken me as one of their workers.. I already said I'm not but they keep insisting to removed my costume and give it back to them if I dont want to work.. So..I need to play along and just do what they told me.." he whispered nervously..

"Yah yah!! Go back to work now.." the man ordered again and pulled Yun to stand up which the last hesitantly did..

"Aigo!! What are you doing?? We're starting in 15 minutes.." the other man said irritatedly at the three..

JaeChunSu looked at each other's faces and pointed to themselves..

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.." the last man shook his head and gestured his hand to get them..

The three men started to drag the five to their 'work' leaving Jasmine alone.. She watched the men in costumes being dragged by the three men while blinking..

"Wait.." Jae stopped the man who's dragging him..

The men stared at him with curious faces.. He turned and walked back to Jasmine.. He took his wrist and dragged her with them..

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not.." he firmly said..

"M-mwo?? Waeyo??" she suddenly felt scared at the man and tried to pulled her wrist..

Yun was about to stepped between them but the man in a rabbit costume, Yoochun, tapped his shoulder and shook his head.. He saw a familiar mischievous smile in his lips that made him trust him for some odd reason..

"Just come cockroach girl.." Jae pulled her again..

"Mwo?? Cockro--" her eyes widened and jaw dropped as she finally recognized the man behind the costume.. "Yah.. Eotteoke?? Wae??" she asked as she stared at him in horror then pointed to the men in rabbit and sheep costume and they nodded their heads with a smile on their lips.. She stared back to Jae again.. But before she could utter a word, he dragged her with them..