That Crazy Chocolate Girl

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
Jasmine was walking in the streets while drinking a cold chocolate when she suddenly bumped into someone..
 
 "Ah!!" she yelped in pain.
 
"Aish!!" a man said irritatedly.. He felt something cold in his chest down to his pants and down 'there'. His eyes widened and removed his glass and glared at her.
 
"Yah!! How dare you-...?! Aahh~" he yelled in front of her followed by a moan while closing his eyes, feeling the coldness down 'there'.
 
"Omo!! I'm sorry.. Eotteokke??" Jasmine apologized and bowed her head. Her eyes grew wide when she noticed his wet clothes. She quickly took out a handkerchief from her bag and wiped his clothes from his chest down to his pants.
 
People around were staring at them and whispering.
 
The man suddenly grabbed her hands when she was about to go down a bit. Her eyes widened in shock.
 
"Y-y-Yah!! What are you doing?! Are you a ert?!" the man said in shock frowning and staring at her in horror.
 
"W-w-what?! P-P-ERT?!" her jaw dropped in disbelief. She was dumbfounded and she felt her heart begin to beat triple faster while looking at the features of the tall man in front of her. She looked slowly from his big beautiful vampire eyes to his pointed nose to his pinkish lips..
 
"Aish.. What should I do?! I spent hours for this clothes!!" the man turned and glared her..
 
"Could you look around when you're walking?" she was awaken from her daze and glared back at the tall man.
 
"Yah!! You're the one who's not looking your way!!" she hissed back and clenched her fist.. "So.. It’s your fault, not mine!!... Omo!! My chocolate!!" she stared sadly at her chocolate drink that was now spilled out on the floor.
 
"Huh?!! Yah!! That chocolate drink is more important than my clothes?!" the man said in disbelief pointing at his wet clothes.. His jaw dropped in shocked.
 
Jasmine glared at him. She chuckled and raised her brow.
 
"Of course!! Chocolate is more important than your clothes!!" she raised her chin to look the eyes of the tall man. Then, she looked at him from head to toe.. "Huh!! What a weird, arrogant old man dressed like this...like a mad man?!" she murmured and started to walk again but the man heard her and grabbed her arm.
 
 "Yah!! I heard that!! And what are you going to do with this?!" the man said pointing on his clothes.
 
 Jasmine looked at his clothes, raising an eyebrow and chuckled..
 
"Just wash them!!" she coldly said glaring at him and quickly pulled her arm out of his grip and hurried walked away from him.
 
"Yah!! Stay here!!" he was about to catch her but...
 
 "Omo!! Is that Kim Jaejoong?!!"
 
He heard a lady yelled behind him and gulped nervously..
 
"No!! Kim Jaejoong don’t have a beard.. Look at him..but he really looks like Kim Jaejoong" another lady said and slowly leaned closer to his face.
 
"Ah.. Sorry.. I think you got the wrong person.. Bye!!" he immediately walked away from them. He put his glass back and started to walk faster.
 
When he was away, he slowed down his pace and stopped in his tracks. He touched his left chest and he felt his heart beating so fast.
 
"Aish!! I think I'm walking too fast.." he ruffled his hair..
 
"No..I'm getting old?!" he frowned.
 
"Aish!! That CRAZY CHOCOLATE GIRL!!" he grumbled and start walking fast again.
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
 "That guy really looked so familiar to me.. Did I see him somewhere?" Jasmine continued to mumble to herself while walking. She stopped when she saw posters of JYJ in a shop. She leaned closer to the poster . Her heart keeps beating and beating so fast.
 
"No.. That's impossible.." she shook her head and lightly hit her left chest.
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
Jasmine knocked on the door of a small room in an old building. She looked around outside the room while standing in front of the door. She startled when a young man suddenly opened the door, she bowed to him.
 
 "Good morning!! I'm the one who called you a while ago.. Hmm.. About the house.."
 
His eyes grew wide and suddenly closed the door. Jasmine left bewildered and knocked again.
 
"Hyung-nim!! The girl!! The girl is here!!" Simon D whispered loudly to Park Myung Soo, whose lying in a chair half-asleep. He slammed his palm on the table. Myung Soo startled and jumped off of his chair by a sudden voice coming from Simon D.
 
"What the heck?!" Myung Soo whined and knitted his brows.
 
"The girl who called us this morning is here!!
 
"Who?? Who's girl??"
 
"Aish!! Hyung-nim!! The girl who wants to buy the house!!"
 
"What house?!"
 
"Hyung-nim!! Did you already forget!! The girl who wants to buy the house that we advertised on the internet yesterday!! The house of Kim Jae-" Myung Soo covered his mouth with his palm, eyes widened in shocked and gulped nervously.
 
Another knock was heard outside the room. They suddenly panicked and looked around the room. Their eyes widened and jaw dropped when they realized that their things were scattered on the floor. It's like a tornado passed and thrown their things around the room. They hurriedly moved to clean and pick the things on the floor and threw it to another room. They panicked when they heard another knock outside. When they're done cleaning, I mean, throwing their things in the room, they heaved a deep sigh of relief.
 
"Yah!! Open the door now!!"
 
"Hyung-nim!! I can't!!"
 
 "W-what?! I said open the door or else you will not eat"
 
"Hyung-nim.. I really-"
 
Another knock was heard outside. They gulped nervously.
 
"I said OPEN IT!!" Myung Soo whispered loudly.
 
Simon D had no choice but to open the door. He gulped nervously while twisting the doorknob.
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
 When Jaejoong was far from those people, he stopped from walking fast. He entered a store to buy new clothes. He looked for some comfortable clothes when a flashback of what happened a moment ago came to his mind..
 
 "Aish!!" he grabbed a black shirt, leather brown jacket, pant and a pair of sneacker shoes. He paid it to the cashier and immediately went to the fitting room to change.
          "That chocolate girl!! Who ever she is.." he looked a the mirror with his clothes that has a chocolate stain.
 
          "Omo!! Is she blind?! How can she say that I looked like a mad man wearing this clothes?!" he paused in the mirror and smirked.
 
          "She's definitely blind!!" he put his hand on his beard and furrowed.
 
          "But she looked like she's not from here.. But she spoke korean.. And she's cute when she's annoyed huh!! And she's... Aist!! What am I thinking?! Ohh Gawd!!" he continued to murmur to himself, looking at the mirror while his heart starts to beat fast again thinking of that girl.
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
"I think.. I got the wrong place.." Jasmine was waiting outside and try to knock again for the last time. She gasped when suddenly a man before opened the door again.
 
"G-go-good morning!! C-come in!!" Simon D greeted her with a shaking voice.
 
Jasmine was bewildered. She came inside and looked around the room. She noticed a man sitting on the sofa towards her and looking intently at her. She was a bit scared and greeted him with a 90 degree bow.
 
 "Agassi.. Please sit.." Simon D offered her to sit on the couch, gesturing his hand on the seat in her side.
 
"Ne.. Thank you" Jasmine smiled and sat while looking around.
 
"Ahh...." Myung Soo hesitated to speak when he noticed the appearance of the girl in front of him.
 
"It's OK.. You can talk to me in your language.." Jasmine said politely to him and let out a smile.
 
 Myung Soo cleared his throat and glanced at Simon D who was standing beside Jasmine.
 
 "So.. About the house.. Are you sure you want to buy it? We can’t give it back once you sign the contract.." he signaled Simon D to get the contract on his table.
 
Jasmine was silent for a moment. She was hesitating if her decision is right. She doesn't have to rush to get a house. But part of her was telling her that she must buy that house..
 
"I'm sure about it.. And about the contract.. Is there something wrong with the terms?" she asked innocently.
 
The two men gulped and looked at each other for a second, then to Jasmine. They are both silent for a moment.
 
'This girl is so innocent.. No hesitation at all' Simon D though, then smirked.
 
'Forgive me if I cheat you, young girl..' Myung Soo though with a guilt feeling towards her.
 
The two men looked at Jasmine, who felt scared and keeps glancing at them.
 
"Ahmm.. Can I see the house?" Jasmine broke the silence.
 
Their eyes grew wide in nervousness and jaw dropped to the floor. Simon D dropped the folder on his hands on the floor. Jasmine looked at them puzzled.
 
"I-I’m sorry... But y-you can't take a-a-a look..." Park Myung Soo refused with shaking voice.The two men wave their hands in disagreement and Jasmine looked at them in disbelief and confused.
 
"Why?" Jasmine asked innocently and confused at their reactions.
 
"B-because.." Park Myung Soo doean’t know how to answer her question. He gave Simon a nudge.
 
"B-because.. You c-cant.. U-unless..... You sign this contract!!.." he quickly picked the folder on the floor and gave her a ballpen.
 
 Jasmine was dumbfounded and just staring at them. But she finally gave in..
 
"O-okay.."
 
Before she finally signs the contract with the ballpen pointing on the paper, she looked at the two who's looking intently in her every move. She slowly shook her head. She didn’t even read the contents and finally signed the papers. She took a check on her wallet and gave it to Park Myung Soo which he took it immediately.
 
 "T-thank you agassi.."