Sneak Out And Run

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
It was getting dark when Jasmine arrived to her destination.. The bus stop at the waiting shed and she got out of the bus. She looked at the map which included in a travel book to Korea in her hands and rode a taxi.. It’s a good thing she knows how to speak Korean language, not that so fluent, but it helps her to converse easily and adapt in the new city..
 
She arrived to a hotel.. She will stay here for a while while she's looking for a house to stay for long.. She was amazed by the interior designs inside the hotel.. She picked a simple room.. When she opened the door of her room, she excitedly explored the room.. She looked at the glass wall and was amazed by the view outside.. She was on the 17th floor so she can see the view of the city in the night..
 
"Waah~ so beautiful!! It’s more beautiful seeing this for real than seeing from TV” she mumbled to herself amuse..
 
She took out her DSLR camera from her luggage. She opened the glass door and then took a picture of the view outside in different angles..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
On the other side..
 
"Hyung-nim.. Are you sure about this? It's dangerous knowing that the owner of this house is so famous!! I mean.. Really famous!!" Simon D asked nervously to his boss for another confirmation for the umpteenth time..
 
"Shut up and do what I said!! Just made it a real one so nobody won't be suspicious when we show it to them. We need money!!" Park Myung Soo said irritatedly..
 
Park Myung Soo was the leader of the gang, Tiger Eye.. Well, that was back in the past, when he still has many men on his back. He was selling house illegally and cheat people's money.. How did he do that? He creates, well, not really him..but his men fake advertisements to the internet and fake house contracts.. And when someone is interested, he would make them sign the fake contract and got their money.. What happened to the owner and the buyer of the house? The owner was shocked after knowing that his/her house was sold out without informing them.. They will show their owned contract with their lawyers.. But as always..the buyer loses the house and the money because of the fake contract in his/her hands..
 
Park Myung Soo got caught by the police, again, and jailed for 2 years. When he got out of the jail, only his loyal man, Simon D, came to welcome him back, and all of his money from cheating was robbed and shared by his men. So he have no choice but to get back to his old job.
 
Simon D shakingly clicked the 'POST'.. He glanced at his boss who was sitting on the on his chair as he stared blankly at the wall..
 
"This will be the last time.." Myung Soo mumbled lifelessly..
 
Simon D heaved a deep sigh..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●            
 
Jasmine woke up by the sunlight touched her face.. She lifelessly got up from the bed, then suddenly fell from the ground..
 
"Owwie!! That hurts~.." she got up, rubbing her ..
 
"Wait.." she looked around the room half awake. "Where am I??!!" she was perplex, totally forgotten and unaware where she is..
 
"Oh!! I forgot!! I was in Korea now!!" she stood up fully awake and dashed to the bathroom..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ● 
 
Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were having their whole week of vacation after the concert. Yoochun was spending his time with his family.. Junsu took his time playing soccer because FC Men match with Team HanMinGuk was near.. While Jaejoong spends his time alone in his huge house.. His family would be the one to visit him on the other day because they knew Jaejoong can't easily sneaked out from thousands of his fans..
 
"Jiji-ah.. What can we do today?.." Jaejoong was talking to his cat, Jiji.. His head was rested on the table in his living room while Jiji was a foot away in front of him yawning..
 
"Yah!! You're gorgeous hot master is here.. Can you atleast be nice to me?" He pout as Jiji just keep yawning..
 
"You're bored too.. Huh?" he chuckled then took a long sigh feeling bored.
 
"Aish!! Whatever!! I'm going out!!" he suddenly stood up that caused Jiji to jump on the table in shocked.
 
"Ah.. Mianhae Jiji-ah" he patted Jiji's head. He walked lifelessly to his room and looked for some clothes.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
"Yaahh~ I look.. well.. still gorgeous and hot.. because I'm Kim.Jae.Joong" he mumbled, praising himself proudly while looking at the mirror.. He turned around to see how he dressed.. He wore a big t-shirt with scarp wrap around his neck and a big low brown pants.. He looked like a hiphopper because all his clothes seems so big for him but his muscles can still be seen outside.. He put a black hat in his head then a fake beard in his chin, making him look like an hot old man.. And finally, he put on his black fashionable sunglasses..
 
"Waah~ why I didn't think this kind of idea before??" he continued murmuring to himself still looking at his appearance in the mirror..
 
"I looked like a gorgeous-hot-hiphop-beggar.." he chuckled and started laughing at himself..
 
"Who would know that Kim Jaejoong will dress up like this?!" he smirked and laughed again..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
Meanwhile, Jasmine was fully dressed. She only wore jeans, fitted gray shirt that shows her curves with a jacket and a pair of sneakers. It was her passion since she was a teenager. She's not comfortable wearing skirts like other girls wear. But her innocent beauty can still be seen in any simple clothes she wears.
 
She sat on her bed and opened her laptop. She browses sites of house advertisement websites and search for an affordable one while eating sandwhich that she ordered for her breakfast a while ago. A big house that was for sale caught her attention. (A/N: Some of the details of the house on the website is photoshop so that people won't be suspicious.)
 
"Waah~ This is a huge one.. But the price is not that big huh.. I think the owner is desperate to sell this house.." she murmured and took a sip of a hot swiss chocolate.
 
"I want this one!!.. But my money-" her thoughts interrupt when she realized how much money she have. She looked at her bank account.
 
"I think it’s enough!! I can find a job after I buy that house!!" she giggled in excitement.
 
She dialled and called the number on the website..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
"Hyung-nim.. Someone wants to buy the house.. What should we do?" Simon D asked nervously after hanging on the phone call..
 
"Just go to the plan!! Aish!!" Myung Soo stood up from his seat and started to walk back and forth while biting his thumbnail..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
After hanging up the phone, Jasmine grabbed her bag and walked out of the hotel to go to the said address that the 'seller' told her to meet. She was oblivious of the things that might happen next..
 
● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●
 
Jaejoong carefully and slowly opened his gate to see if there were fans outside.. He was living in a private subdivision, but sometimes, there were still fans that can come just to take a glance of him.. When he noticed that there's no one, he slowly closed the gate and walked outside his house like a thief.. He didn't take his car with him because his fans know how it looks and the plate number.. He run nervously away from his house to the main gate of the subdivision and suddenly someone stopped him.. He gulped nervously..
 
"Wait ajussi.." the security guard called him. (AJUSSI - old man)
 
He turned to the owner of the voice with wide eyes staring at the man in shock and disbelief..
 
"W-w-what??!! Ajussi??!!" he said, blinking in desbelief pointing at himself. "Did you just called me ajussi?! Can't you see I'm-" he didn't utter his words when he realized that he's wearing a disguise.. He immediately straightened up and faked a cough..
 
"Yes!! I'm calling you ajussi!! And what are you doing there?! Why are you running?! Are you a-" the security guard bluntly asked and before he could finish, Jaejoong cut him off..
 
"I just visited a friend who's living there. Is there any problem?" he removed his glass and glared at the guard..
 
"N-no sir.. You can go.." the guard gulped seeing his glares..
 
"Aish!!" Jaejoong quickly walked away from the guard and turned around again..
 
"Hey you!! I'm not an ajussi!!" he said to the guard. He smirked and quickly run away..
 
"He's weird.. But he looks so familiar.. Where did I see him?" the guard tilted his head and wondered..