The Innocent ert

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jaejoong woke up with a smile on his beautiful face.. He happily headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.. He has an instinct for waking up early in the morning and he likes making breakfast for her.. He was humming a song while making pancakes.. He placed the pancakes neatly together in the plate.. He made a cup of milk and a coffee for both of them.. He sat on the chair and waited for her to go downstairs while playing in his galaxy tab..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling..

"Is that a dream?? It feels so real.." she mumbled while caressing her lips..

She went down form bed and dragged herself to the bathroom to wash up..

After washing, she went to the dining room then sat across him and they started to eat.. She was getting used waking up in the morning with a breakfast already served by him..

"Jaejoong-ssi.. What time are we leaving??" she asked excitedly as she poked the pancake and put it in ..

"Are you that excited to go and meet your friend??" he asked with a slight pout and sipped his coffee..

"Of course!! And I'm staying here for almost one week after that inci--"

"Aish!! I told you just forget about that.."

"Araseoyo.." she lowered her head and bit her bottom lip..

"Just take your time.. We're just having a meeting for our next schedules.." he said and chuckled..

They finished eating their breakfast and she washed the dishes since they agreed to divide the house chores.. Jae for the meals and Jasmine for the dishes since he dont want washing the dishes.. The housekeeper ajumma went there twice a week to clean the whole house.. Jasmine keep herself hidden in her room and waited for the housekeeper to be done cleaning since Jae told her.. He told the housekeeper, too, to clean the house except for her room, the housekeeper ajumma didn't mind it all.. His mom were helping her on cleaning her room though she insisted it because there's not much work to do..

Jasmine dashed back to her room after washing the dishes.. Jae headed to his room too to take a shower and changed.. He came out of from his room and knocked on her door but no respond..

"Girls.." he sighed and turned to walk away but he stopped, staring at her door again..

"Going inside the room of my house is not bad.. Right??" he carefully twisted the doorknob and he grinned when the door was unlock..

He carefully walked with a quite steps towards the bathroom and put his ear against the door.. He smirked when he heard the shower was on.. He examined her room and started carefully opening the cabinets quickly..

"Where did she put that??!" he muttered in a panic tone as he raised the cushion of the bed..

He stopped in front of her wardrobe.. He carefully opened it while taking glances around.. He opened one of the small cabinet inside, hoping that he can find it there.. He gasped and eyes grew big when he saw pairs of light colored and bras.. He immediately closed it and took a deep breathe.. He looked around and sighed in relief.. He noticed a brown envelope above one of the compartments and took it.. He opened it and smirked when he found what's he was searching for.. The contract..

"You cant blackmail me anymore.." his smirk grew wider..

He took the papers out and put back the envelope above again.. He crumpled it and smiled in victory as he slid it inside the pocket of his brown leather jacket.. He looked around again and gulped..

"I'm just want to know her styles.. I'm just going to take a peek.." he muttered innocently and cleared his throat on his fist as he carefully opened the small cabinet again..

"Her styles are that not bad.." he mumbled with a mischievous smile on his face as he looked at the pairs of and bras in a light colors..

"She wears this too??" He spread a thong as he grinned mischievously.. He was starting to imagine things in his head..

But then..

The bathroom door clicked..

His eyes widened and gulped nervously.. He looked around in panic..

~~~~~

 

She headed out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body and hair was dripping wet.. She frowned when she heard some noises around the room.. She looked around but saw no one.. She shrugged and walked towards the wardrobe.. She stopped when she saw a black bracelet on the floor..

~~~~~

He was peeking through the holes inside the wardrobe.. His body was curved, trying to fit his body inside.. He gulped, sweats starting to drop in his forehead as he stared at her body with only towel hanging dangerously in all her curves..

'Oh Gawd.. This is torture!!'

His eyes grew wider and he held his breath when she bent her body down, showing a line between her chest.. The temperature inside was getting hotter and hotter by her every move.. A droplet of sweat dropped from his forehead to his jawline and his mouth watered at the sight in front of his eyes through the holes.. He unconsciously wiped his sweat with the only thing in his hand..

"Where did this bracelet came from??" 

He heard her mumble and looked at the thing in her hand then to his wrist.. His eyes widened when he saw one of his bracelet was missing..

~~~~~

She turned around with a curious face.. She sighed when she saw no one.. She threw the bracelet and it landed on her bed.. She pulled the door of her wardrobe..

~~~~~

He got more panic when he saw her hands held the handle to open the wardrobe.. He held on the holes in the lower part of the door tightly with both hands..

~~~~~

"Oh??" she tilted her head when she cant opened the door.. She pulled it again and again but it doesn't open..

"Aish.. What's wrong with this door??" she mumbled irritatedly and pulled the door again..

~~~~~

His fingers started to feel pain and became red as he tried hard to pull the door to remain it close..

'This girl is so strong..' he thought as he gritted his teeth..

~~~~~

"Is this broken??" she frowned.. She stopped for a while to adjust the towel that was about to fall because of too much moving.. She took a deep breath and hardly pulled the door..

~~~~~

He gulped as he watched her adjusting the towel in her body..

'Why do you keep torturing me like this??!'

Another droplets of sweat dropped in his forehead.. He loosened the hold in the door to wiped his sweat but..

The door suddenly flew opened..

He slowly tilted his head up and saw her with wide eyes and jaw dropped as she blinked..

"Ah.... S-s-su.. SURPRISE!!" he said stuttering with his hands raised in the air like throwing a real surprise and laughed nervously..

"T-that--" she stared at him in horror as she pointed to the thing in his hand..

He slowly looked at it and gasped when he saw her thong in his hands that he used to wiped his sweat.. He immediately threw it and it landed on her feet..

She looked down at the thong then to her body that was covered with towel..

"Y-y-you..."

"I..I..I can explain.. Its.. Its not.. Its not what you think.." he gulped nervously and palms raised in the air..

She slowly looked at him and..

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!" she screamed and ran towards the bed.. She took the blanket and covered her body..

"Yah!! Its not what you think!! Really!! Its true!!" he panicked as he came out from the wardrobe with his palms raised in the air trying to calmed both of them..

"GET OUT!! GET OUT YOU ERT!! GET. OUT ERT!! GET OUT!! GGEEEETTT OOOUUTTTT!!!!" she screamed as she threw anything that she can grabbed near her to him..

He gulped nervously and ran for his life towards the door and immediately closed it.. He was panting and sweating as he leaned against the door.. He startled when he heard something hardly slammed on the door and stepped a few steps away then ran downstairs..

He dashed to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.. He gulped it continuously and breathe out after drinking..

"Oh Gawd!! She is torture!! Erase.. Erase.." he mumbled continuously and shook his head with eyes closed still sweating.. He tried to erased the images of Jasmine with the only towel hanging dangerously around her curves.. He tried to calmed himself down but failed.. XD

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

She was still dumpfounded at was just happened.. She was calming herself as she panted.. She was startled when her phone suddenly beep.. She took it then read the message from Gina and replied to her.. She recomposed herself and unwrapped the blanket in her body.. She immediately dressed herself..

She was standing infront of her door, not knowing how to face Jaejoong after what happened.. Her eyes were pierce but it cant hide her embarrassment and reddened face.. She gulped and heaved a deep sigh before she twisted the doorknob.. She poked her head in the door and glanced at the corridor.. She bit her bottom lip before sliding her body out of the room.. She came downstairs with her head looking at the floor.. She saw his back facing her with his hands on his waist..

Jae turned around revealing her eyes glaring at him.. He gulped and looked away as he rubbed the back of his neck..

.

.

.

.

.

The ride was awkwardly silence..

He didn't dare to talked to her.. He keeps taking a glance of her at the side of his eyes..

"YOU!!" she glared at him but no words were followed.. She took a deep breath and tightly closed her eyes.. "What are you doing inside my room??" she asked calmly as she gritted her teeth and gripped her bag..

He gulped and cleared his throat..

"I..I was just..trying to s-su-surprise you.." he tried not to stutter because of fear and avoid her gaze.. "Wae?? Am I..Am I not allowed to enter my own property??" he asked innocently..

She was taken aback and gripped her bag tightly.. "Then.. Why did you have my..my.." she took a deep breath again.. "My underwear.....??" she whispered then looked outside the window in embarrassment..

He cleared his throat, gulped and tried to focus his eyes on the road..

"Aish!! Dont put it anywhere then!!" he slammed his palm on the steering wheel and faked an annoyed face..

Her jaw dropped and stared at him in disbelief..

"Y-y-you--"

"We're here!!" he cut her off as he tried to find a quiet place to park his car..

She bit her bottom lip and looked outside the window..

He drove his car inside the parking area of a building.. He found a spot where only a few cars and parked his car there..

"Wear this.. There might be people out there and see you.." he demand in a worried voice as he handed her his own scarf and cap..

"But what about you??" she frowned..

"Just wear it.. It's no use wearing that since they can still recognize me.."

She nodded and took his scarf and cap..

"Take it off in the restroom.. And just wait here later so I can fetch you.. Araseo??"

She looked at him then sighed in defeat and finally nodded.. She forgot her anger as she looked at his eyes..

"Gomawoyo.." she bit her bottom lip and lips crept into a beautiful smile..

He looked away when he saw it and cleared his throat.. She opened the door of his car and poked her head.. She quickly got out and closed the door then ran towards the elevator of the building..

He released a heavy breath he's holding on for a long time the whole ride..

"She's scarier than I thought.."

"I hope she's okay.." he muttered as watched her back worriedly that was getting far from his sight..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

A/N: Hope you like my three new chapters..
Enjoy reading!! ^^~