I'll Protect You

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jaejoong took a deep breathe as he tried to decompress from the nervousness that he felt.. He stared at the wallpaper on his phone, it was a picture of Jasmine that he took while she's sleeping.. A small smile crept in his lips as he caressed her face on the screen with his thumb..

YooSu were staring at him worriedly..

"Just relax, Hyung.. We are here.. We will support you.." Yoochun tapped his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile..

"Guerae, Hyung.. I'm sure our fans will understand.." Junsu reassured him and tried to cheer him up..

They were in a private room and it's the day of Jaejoong's press conference.. YooSu set aside their schedules for this day to support their hyung and to announce Su's first solo album and tours..

"I miss my Baby.." Jae sighed deeply and pout while trailing her eyes to her lips with his forefinger..

"Hyung!! I thought you're nervous but you were just thinking about Jasmine-ssi all this time?!!" Su stared at him in disbelief..

"I guess we were nervous for a wrong reason, Mr. Lovesick.. tsk.." Chun shook his head and chuckled..

"I am really nervous and scared right now!! But..I miss my Baby more.. I can't wait to go home and hug her and shower her with kisses and.." he blushed and cleared his throat.. He sighed again as he stared at her photo, ignoring the two..

"You're obviously crazy for her, huh.." Chun chuckled and sat beside him.. "Just call her if you miss her, Hyung.."

"I don't want to bother her rest.. She's still tired from our 'activities' last night.." he said blushing again and covered his reddened face with his hands..

"Acti..vi..ties?? You mean.." Chun rose his brow and stared at Jae closely with a meaningful look..

"What activities did you two do last night??" Su asked innocently..

"Ah..that.. WHAT??!!" he gulped as Chun keep staring at him with a silly grin.. He bit his tongue for letting those words slipped out from his mouth..

"Nothing.. You're just.. obvious.. an obvious ert.. Anyway.. hmm..so.. How was..IT~??" Chun asked, almost whispering seductively in his ear with anticipation..

Jae blushed and face reddened more..

Su stared at them curiously and tried to understand their conversation..

"Ohh.. hot~?? good~?? wild~?? ama~zing??" Chun continued asking question in his ear.. He pursed his lips into thin line, trying to stop himself from laughing..

Jae gulped and nodded proudly while covering his mouth, trying to control himself from smiling and laughing like fool..

"Oh yeah!! So~ I guess your 'activities' was amazing.." Chun exclaimed while nudging his shoulder and wiggling his brows..

"Really?? So it was a fun activities?? Can I join, too, Jaejoong Hyung??" Su exclaimed excitedly..

A pillow flew straightly to Su's face.. Chun laughed hardly while hugging his stomach.. Jae gritted his teeth and clenched his fist while glaring at Su like he's ready to bury him alive anywhere..

"O-ok..ay..I-I will.. N-not join...." Su gulped nervously and shakingly went to the other side of the room away from Jae..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes and covered it with her fingers as the light dazzles her.. She twisted her body behind and found herself alone in his bed.. She's starting to get used waking up with him and somehow, she feels alone waking up without him by her side.. She blushed madly and buried her face on the pillow when she realized how she ended on his-their bed..

"Explore?? that ert.." she bit her bottom lip and face reddened more as she remembered what they did in the kitchen to the couch down to the carpet..

Her gaze shifted to the lamp table and a red color caught her attention.. She covered her bare chest as she sat on bed and bent her knees together.. She took the red rose together with a note above the table lamp while looking around the room, trying to find him somewhere in the corner.. She curiously opened the note and read it while smelling the scent of the rose.. A smile formed in her face while reading the note..

Hi Baby!! ∩__∩ Did you sleep well??
Mianhae.. I have to go for my schedules today..
I decided not to wake you up since you're peacefully sleeping, my angel..
Your prince is busy again because he's handsome and hot, admit it..
But I promise I will never look at other woman beside you, Love..
I will go home really really quick after I'm done..
And by the way, I already prepared your food so eat well..
I love you..

From your y Hero,
Jae

Aigo.. I miss you soooo much already.. TT__TT

 

She giggled at his silly yet romantic message for her..

"I'll forgive you for this.." she mumbled and laid again with rose in her hand.. She hugged his pillow while smiling and blushing..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Kim Jaejoong-ssi, is it true that you're hiding your girlfriend in your house??"

"Are you secretly married to her??"

"When did you meet her??"

"Is it true that she seduced you??"

Reporters started bombering Jae with questions the moment when JYJ appeared.. Flash from the cameras greeted them, mostly focusing on Jae.. Many of their fans were also there, holding their banners with their names and words of encouragements.. Though, the security is strict but JYJ asked their company to let their fans come inside..

Jae gave the last reporter a cold gaze, ignoring the next questions.. He clenched his fist as he controlled himself from punching him.. Chun nudged his shoulder and they bowed before they proceed to their table infront of the press..

"Kim Jaejoong-ssi will answer your questions one by one.." a staff exclaimed and reporters proceed on their seats..

"Kim Jaejoong-ssi, is it true that the girl with you on the other day was your girlfriend??"

"Did you two break up on that day??"

Reporters started asking questions again..

Jae took a deep breathe and looked at YooSu on his sides.. They gave him a reassuring smiles that gave him strength.. He cleared his throat and took the mike..

"Annyeonghaseyo.."

A loud cheer from fans responded earning a stunning smile from JYJ..

"Aahhm.. First, I would like to apologize for causing a scene on that day.. I'm sorry for causing my fans to worry about me.." Jae sincerely said and bowed apologetically..

"Gwaenchanayo!!"

"Dont be sorry, Oppa!!"

Their fans exclaimed..

"Gomawoyo.." Jae smiled.. "Well..I guess you are all really curious about that lucky girl, right??" he joked as he tried to take his nervousness and fears away..

Fans responded impatiently and nervously..

"I feel so nervous right now.." he laughed nervously with a pale face and fans cheered him up.. "I promised to be honest with all of you.. So.. Yes.. The girl with me on that day is now.. my girlfriend.. And it is true that we're living together.." he revealed as he watched their reactions and gulped nervously..

Some fans responded in disappointment and protest earning frowns and glares from the other Cassies.. Some fans teared up as they felt their heart shattered that their fears were starting to become a reality..

"How did you meet her??" a reporter curiously asked followed by another questions..

"How did I meet her?? Ahmm.. I will not tell all the details.." a smile formed in his lips while his fans reponded in disappointment.. The nervousness that he felt vanished as he started talking about her.. "I met her on the street in a bad way.. She don't know about this because she had no idea that I was the man who called her a ert.." his smiles grew wider remembering their first encounter.. "I never thought that I will met her again on the next day.. So I guess.. That is how our story started.." he stated..

"When did you started living with her??" another reporter asked after typing his statement on his laptop for his report..

"You will be shock but our second meeting was the day I decided to live with her.. The truth is.. my mom thought that she was my girlfriend when she accidentally saw us in some awkward way so.. I lied and begged her to pretend for a while because my Omma was so happy and I don't want to ruin it.. Omma.. mianhae.." he apologized to his mom with a cute face and laughed while fans squealed.. "And.. since she came from other country and had no place to go.. She accepted my offer though she hated me.. I was shocked and confused at my own decisions, too, but there's a something inside me that wanting to keep her.. So I did.. Its weird but.. Her presence makes me feel happy and complete as day goes by.." he stated excitedly, he cant stopped himself from talking too much..

"You mean, she's a foreigner?? And.. She hates you??" another reporter asked in disbelief..

"Oh.. She's from the Philippines and half Korean.. And yes.. She really hated me that time that she always threatened me with her brutal thoughs but she never did any of that for real.. She was so innocent and beautiful but she have those scary and brutal thoughts.. But I think those are her charms that caught me.. Then one day, I found myself falling so deeply inlove with her.. She.. she filled those empty spaces in me.. I dont feel lonely anymore since she came into my life.." his eyes sparkled as he spoke his feelings for her.. "And for those who thinks that she seduced me.. No.. She's not that kind of woman that you're thinking.." he firmly said..

"He's right.. She will never do that.. Well, Jaejoong hyung seems to be more appropriate when it comes to teasing and seducing a woman.." Chun stated and gave Jae a meaningful look causing him to blush.. "Our fans know that very well, right??" he asked the fans with a mischievous smile..

"Kyaaa~!!" their fans blushed and squealed..

"Oh that.. I admit.. I was the one who seduced her.. Well, I tried so many times to seduce her but I ended up being ignored and sometimes.. getting beaten.. But I found it very attractive.. At first, I keep denying what I feel..I just realized my true feelings.. that I love her after that day.. When she decided to leave me after the news spread out that she's living with me.. She thought that she's ruining my life and she's a burden but she's not.. I never thought her as a nauseant.." he paused and took a deep breathe.. "I was so scared that day that I forgot who I am.. I feel like my world crashed into pieces thinking that I may not be able to see her anymore without confessing.. That's why I apologize for causing a scene and for making you worry.. And I want to thank you for giving me a way to her.. You gave me another chance to say my true feelings for her.. And you have no idea how nervous I am when I confessed.. I dont know what to do next if she rejects me.."

Fans saw his sincerity, bliss and seriousness in his eyes..

"It was really fun watching him when he's being bullied by a girl.." Su joked and laughed, trying to heal their pains a bit..

"So.. Yoochun-ssi and Junsu-ssi already met his girlfriend??"

"Yup.. We approved her.. She is a very nice, lovely and just a simple lady.. She's the first woman that made our Hyung do some weird and crazy things just for her not caring whatever it takes.. He didn't even want any of us get near her.." Su stated..

"He's a jealous freak.." Chun exclaimed and narrowed his eyes on Jae..

"Its not like that.. I trust and love her so much.. I love my members too but I do not trust them when it comes to her.." Jae protested causing laughs from the people inside..

"How far is your relationship with her now?? Is it true that she's pregnant with your child thats why she fainted on that day??"

"As far as you can imagine.. But you know, eveytime she gets near me.. I have this urge to touch her..I mean.. I have these desires to kiss her and hug her and touch her...." he blurted out and blushed while laughing covering his mouth..

"Eeiiii~!! Everyone, don't imagine it!!" Su gestured his hands a stop and stared at Jae with a shock face.. "SHE'S PREGNANT??" 

Chun laughed at Su's reaction..

"Aniyo.." Jae denied and pouted.. "It would be wonderful if she's really pregnant but she's not.. Its not that long since we became a real couple.. But I will try hard from now on for us to have a baby.."

"Hyung.. Dont make this story a rated19...Many of our fans are still teenagers.." Chun protested..

"Wae?? I cant??! And I believe that if I work harder, I can get a better result.." Jae said innocently while Chun laughed again..

Their fans blushed and some were already broken hearted with his honest revelations..

"Seems like you really love your girlfriend.." another reporter asked while blushing and cleared his throat.. "Are you planning to make your relationship be known in the public??"

"Honestly, I've been thinking about it.." his face became serious.. "But I'm afraid of those people who cant accept her, us, our relationship.. I've been considering these thoughts before.. That's why I decided to not to tell anyone about her.. If possible, I want her to live a normal life as long as she's with me.. I want to protect her with all I can.. And I feel so sorry for her because we never had a normal date before because of my status.. So I will my try best to make her happy and her everyday special as long as I can since I'm her first man.. And the reason I am here infront of all of you is.. Because I know one day our relationship will be known in the public and I dont want everyone to be confused and spread some lies and bad rumours about her.. I'd read so many comments about her - blaming and saying bad words about her but, I must be the one to receive all those blames and bad words.. Honestly, she has plans of leaving me before but I'm the one who always making a way for her to stay that I need to tell lies just for her to stay and not to leave me.. And I feel so sorry that she needs to experience this situation that she doesn't deserve.. So, I want to tell everyone that I will fight for her against all of you.."

Fans felt sorry for them but they admire his confidence.. Its like an Idol against his fans..

"But.. Is it true that you're secretly married to her?? And if not, do you have any plans of marrying her in the future??" a reporter raised her hand and asked curiously..

Fans and reporters focused their attentions on Jae as they waited for his answer..

"Marriage?? Ahhm.. Like I said.. Its not that long since we started so.. we're not married.. yet.." he smiled and eyes sparkled as he thought of getting married and spending his life with her.. "Marriage.. is a very serious decision.. That word is for those couples who overcome the good and hard times together.. Its for those couples who really love each other and willing to be with each other for the rest of their lives and forever.. Since we live under in one roof for almost months now, we got to know each other very well like my members.. And we already surpassed those hardships together before so I can tell that we are both happy with each other now.. Though, I always hurt her and caused her pains and made her cry.. But she always forgive, understand and giving me another chance, she is always there for me.. And.. I keep saying that I won't get married for now and for my fans but, staying with her, I feel like I can't stay away from her.. And.. If you asked me if I will marry her.. Yes.. I will marry her.. I want to marry her and start a new life with her.." he seriously confessed while looking straightly into their eyes..

YooSu smiled as they admire their Hyung's courage to say his heart out..

"I'm really sorry if I hurt my fans because of my statements today.. But.. I really love her.. Its crazy but, I cant imagine my life without her anymore.. I can take all the risks and even sacrifice my own career as a celebrity just for her.." he said it without any hesitation in his eyes..

"Andwaeyo~!!" their fans exclaimed in protest and more started crying..

Jae smiled to his fans..

"Dont worry fans.. Me and Junsu are still single.." Chun exclaimed and exchanged smiles with Su.. "But like Jaejoong hyung.. Time like this will come again in the future.. You need to let go and accept the reality.. But we promise that we will stay with you as an idol or not, and as a normal person.." he seriously stated..

"Gueraeyo.. Our fans.. Ani.. Cassiopeia is our family, right??.." Su added and smiled..

Fans screamed as Su said the last phrase.. Its been a long time since they heard JYJ calling them Cassiopeia..

"Oh wait!! So.. Its means that you accept Jaejoong Hyung's decisions?? And I know you all will be sad if hyung stop being an idol.." Chun winked at the fans and stared at them with anticipation and trust..

Jae stared at them with fears in his eyes.. JYJ were both nervous at what will be their answer..

"Ne...." they responded with their low voices while wiping their tears that keeps flowing nonstop..

They were touched by his courage, honesty and sincerity towards his feelings.. They know their limitations and its clear to them when to let go though they didn't expected it to happen in a sudden.. Some were already crying because of pain and happiness.. Some were still against it but they know they cannot do something that can ruin their happiness.. They have no rights to tell them what to do and not to do, to go against their will.. They can accept and will try to accept the reality for the sake of them and their own happiness..

"WHAT?? We cant hear you!!" Chun protested..

"NE!!" fans shouted louder..

JYJ were touched and overwhelmed by their fans.. Jae tried not to cry and hardly bit his bottom lip as tears formed in his eyes..

"Jaejoong hyung, did you hear them??" Su smiled at Jae.. "Hyung??" he frowned when he noticed that he keep his head lowered down..

YooSu exchanged looks with each other.. Chun reached and tap his thighs under the table..

"Eeiii~!!" fans stared at Jae worriedly while few were still sobbing..

Jae took a deep breath and stared at them with a smile and teary eyes.. He stood up and YooSu looked at him confused and worried..

"Gomawoyo.." is the only word that came out from his mouth while thankfully bowing to them..

YooSu sighed in relief and joined their hyung to thank their fans and the press..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jasmine hesitantly went to the door as a couple of knocks were heard again for the third time.. She was confused and curious who was behind the door outside but she's afraid to open the door.. She looked at the wall clock and its just 4:15 in the afternoon..

"Jae??" she called as she hesitated to open the door but no answer..

She knows Jae and his mom wont knocked on the door since they know the passcodes.. She peeked on the peephole and frowned when she saw no one.. She startled as another knocks was heard..

'Where are you, Jae?? Please come back quickly..' she prayed and gulped nervously as she rested her back on the door..

She heard something on the ground and footsteps carefully walking away from the door.. She waited for another minutes until she was sure that the person was gone.. And for some odd reason, something inside her tells her to open the door.. She took a deep breath as she slightly opened the door and peeked outside.. She saw no one and a box of chocolates on the ground caught her attention.. She blinked curiously and bit her bottom as she lowered her body while carefully opening the door wide enough to reach the box.. She looked around outside but saw no one.. She hurriedly closed the door and stared at the box of chocolates curiously while leaning her back against the door.. Her fear and nervousness was starting to disappear inside her chest.. She jumped in shock when she heard another knocks again outside after a moment.. She carefully opened the door again and peeked outside but no one was still there.. She looked at the ground and a beautiful smile slowly crept in her lips as she saw a big brown teddy bear sitting infront of the door.. She took the teddy bear and closed the door again.. She blushed and hugged the big teddy bear the was half size of her while peeking on the peephole, waiting for him to appear and catch him.. She frowned when he didn't appear outside and no knocks were followed after fifteen minutes has passed..

"Boo!!"

She jumped in shock when someone tapped her shoulder from behind causing her to hit the person with the teddy bear..

"Oh hey!! Baby!! Its me!!" Jae tried to avoid the teddy bear and laughed..

She stopped and dropped the teddy bear on the floor when she heard his voice.. She stared at him in disbelief..

"Did I surprised you??" he laughed as he hugged her waist with one arm and kissed the side of her head..

"That's not a surprise.. THAT'S CREEPY!!!" she protested and lightly hit his chest with her fist.. She encircled her arms on his neck and hugged him tighter..

"Mianhae.. I was planning to surprise you but it took you so long to open the door so I did the plan B and used the back door instead.." he explained as he rested his chin on the crook of her neck..

He broke the hug and stepped two steps backward away from her.. He cleared his throat as he tried to take his eyes away from her as saw his dress shirt and short on her.. He rubbed the back of his neck, not taking his other hand behind him, and wandered his eyes around and face was blushing..

"Why I am so nervous??" he mumbled and gulped nervously..

She frowned and stared at him confused..

"Ahhmm.." he cleared his throat and put free his hand on his back.. "I know I'm not a perfect man for you and.. ahh.. I dont think I deserve someone like you but.. I will try to make you the happiest woman on earth.. I will try my best to be the man for you.. And.. I..I will fight for you against whoever he may be.. I will protect you with all I can so.. Just trust and believe in me.. I know..I'd already confessed to you but.. I want to confess my feelings again and again.. I'm not good at showing my feelings.. in a romantic way.. But.... Please... ACCEPT MY LOVE!!" he took the bouquet of flowers out from his back with a shaking hands and staring nervously into her eyes..

She giggled with her teary eyes and bit her bottom lip as she took the flowers.. She ran to him and encircled her arms around his neck..

"Of course.. I accept you.. I will always accept you, Jae.. And.. You dont have to be perfect.. You are always perfect for me.... I..I love you.." she mumbled and sniffed as tears started flowing in her eyes and hugged him tighter..

He smiled in satisfaction and bliss.. He carried her up on her waist and spin their bodies around while laughing.. He carefully put her down, cupped her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.. He wiped her tears away with his thumb while staring at her lovingly with a stunning smile and eyes sparkling..

"I love you, Jasmine.." he whispered and sealed their lips with a gentle and passionate kiss.. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer as the kiss gets deeper..