Acting??

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

It's been a month since Jasmine started to live with the almighty-hot-y-beautiful-famous celebrity Kim Jaejoong.. She cant described how she feels living with him..sometimes she's happy teasing him..sometimes she's annoyed when he's teasing her..but she felt comfortable around him..and she really felt so guilty everytime his mother is around.. They pretended to act sweet..but the time she spent alone with Jae's mother is not an act.. Infact..she's starting to love his mother as her own because she reminded her of her mother who past away..

 

Jae's mother also treated her as her own daughter..well.. her future daughter-in-law..and she believed that they will end up marrying each other..that's why she's doing all the possible things to make her that.. She's not forcing them but she just helping them to realized their feelings.. And she knew that her son was starting to like her too..that everyday..he calls her without telling Jasmine..asking her to visit him and that he misses him..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Aist!! That arrogant man!! Arrgg!!" Jasmine threw her body on her bed and buried her head on the pillow and screamed through it..

"WHAT?! I'M NOT READY YET?! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS??!" she keeps murmuring while throwing punches to her pillow and gripping it tightly..

"How can he-??!" she panted..

"Should I tell his mom about us??" she thought for a while.. "No..I dont want her to hate me for lying and pretending to be Jae's-... Arrggg!! I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM!! I HATE YOU KIM JAEJOONG!!" she keeps cursing him while her face was buried in the pillow to lessen the noise coming out from to her room..

It was late evening and Jaejoong's mother just left after having dinner with them.. She informed them that she wont be able to go often because she have to help Jae's sister to take care of her grandchilds since Jae's sister have to go to Japan for some business..

Jasmine felt relief after hearing that..but what annoys her was the way Jaejoong's action when they were eating dinner..

*FLASHBACK*

"Joong-ah.. Jasmine-ah.. When are you planning to get married?? I cant wait to see my future grandchild!!" his mother suddenly asked while looking at the two who's sitting across on the table..

Jasmine choked her food and coughed so hard.. Jae handled her a glass of water..She quickly drank it and tried to calmed herself from shock..

"Baby..are you okay??~" Jae asked in sweet and concern voice..

She did'nt respond and her gaze turned to his mother..

"Is anything wrong my dear??" his mother asked..

"A-Aniyo..I-I was just....shock.." she answered uncomfortably..

"Omma..about the wedding.." he grinned and looked at Jasmine..she raised an eyebrow and glared at him..

"I think she's not ready for that.." he held her hand above the table and intertwined with his..she tried to pulled her hand away by the way his mother wont noticed but he held it tighter.. She forced a smile in front of his mother.. "And besides..I'm still finding a way and a right time to tell the world that... She's my girl.." he smiled sweetly at Jasmine that made every women stunned and turned to his mother.. "Omma.. Should I do your advice??" he suddenly asked..

Jasmine curiously looked at them..

"What advice??" his mother curiously looked at him too..

"About making a baby secretly.." he just said it straightforward!!

"OMO!! So you're really doing it?!" his mother excitedly asked and clapped her hands together in excitement while Jasmine's eyes widened..

"If my baby agree..then we can make ONE!!" he winked at Jasmine seductively..

Jasmine's jaw dropped but Jaejoong closed her chin with his other hand and kissed her cheek..

"Aigo..my baby is so cute~" he pinched her cheek and kissed her hand while looking at her reaction..

She was so stunned at his actions.. She knew he was just teasing her..but it's just..too much for her to handle that made her speechless..

His mother smiled while looking at them..

"Are you okay baby?? You looked like a tomato and pale.." he caressed her cheek and held her hand tighter while looking through her eyes lovingly..

"You should eat a lot healthy foods my dear..here..eat this..its good for your body.." Jae's mother said in concern and put some vegetables in her plate..

Jasmine gulped as her heart beat fast and tried to lower her head a bit to hid her almost redden face and bit her bottom lip.. She recomposed herself and drank water again..

'Calm down Jasmine..It just an ACT!! Right!! He's good in ACTING!!'.. "D-dont worry..I'm okay.." she forced a smile..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jasmine touched her cheek where Jaejoong planted a kiss.. She felt her face heated and her heart starts to beat faster again.. She felt something tingly in her stomach that brought shivers through her body.. She narrowed her eyes and suddenly slapped her face..

"I'm crazy!! I'm crazy!! Why did I agree to this in the first place?!" she cursed herself..

"It's all your fault Kim Jaejoong!! I hate you!! Arrgg!!" she keeps punching the pillow like a punching bag and murmuring those words..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Hyung..what's wrong with Jaejoong hyung lately?? He's been acting weird.." Junsu asked while fixing his hair on the mirror..

"Yeah..I noticed it too..he always go home early..and sometimes..he scares me seeing him suddenly smiling while looking blankly on the wall.." he looked to around the wall for a moment.. "But when I asked him..he just..smile..I wonder what's wrong in his house when he lives alone.." Yoochun said in puzzled as he put the papers down on the mini table..

The two were still in one of C-Jes room after their meeting with their managers, directors, producers and some executive staffs for their next worldwide album.. They were studying their roles for their solo activies.. Junsu was vocalizing and memorizing the lyrics for his musical Elisabeth..while Yoochun was reading his script for his upcoming new drama.. The Rooftop Prince..

"I thought you know because he's more closer to you than me..and you guys understand each other very well.." Junsu frowned while turning his gaze to Yoochun..

Yoochun just shrugged and thought of a reason why their bestfriend has been acting weird since he came back to work a few days ago from his one week rest..

"He did'nt tell you anything??" Junsu asked again..

"Well..I always heard him talking to his mom on the phone asking her to visit often because he misses her.." Yoochun stated..

Junsu nodded.. "I think that's the reason.." he sat on the other side of the couch..

"But..I dont know..It's really strange.." Yoochun was becoming suspicious..

"Strange??" Junsu curiously raised an eyebrow..

"He became weird after our one week rest.." Yoochun suddenly grinned and wiggled his brows to Junsu..

"W-why??"

"Let's do a surprise visit to his house!!" Yoochun exclaimed..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jaejoong was smiling and looking at the ceiling as he remembered what happened at the dinner a while ago.. He was lying on his bed..resting his head on his folded left arm..

"I wonder what she's doing right now.." he cant erased the reaction on Jasmine's face in his mind when he held her hand and intertwined it with his.. Her reaction when he kissed her on her cheek..and her reaction when he mentioned about the making a baby secretly.. He dont know why he did that..but he find himself an urge to do those things..

"I bet she's freaking cursing me right now.." he chuckled and smiled ear to ear..

He slowly put his hand on his left chest and closed his eyes.. He's starting to loved how his heart beats everytime he remembered Jasmine..

'If only there is no contract and Omma is not watching us..I will kiss her on the lips..that lips..I want-..' he opened his eyes and sat immediately on the bed..

"No Jaejoong!!... Do you like her?!.. Na-ahh.. I dont think so..maybe..I'm just comfortable around her.." he nervously stated while caressing his left chest..

He turned off the lights on his room and laid back again in his bed..he closed his eyes but his mind was full of thoughts of Jasmine as she too..

That night..both of them found themselves difficult to sleep..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Hyungnim!!" Simon D shouted while looking at his laptop..

Park Myung Soo was startled and jumped out of the chair.. He stoop up and walked towards Simon D and hit his head..

"Ah!! Waeyo??~" he groaned in pain and rubbed his head..

"You just ruined my good sleep!!" Myung Soo said annoyed.. "Why did you call me all of a sudden.." he looked at the window.. "in the middle of the night?!"

"Hyungnim..I found about her.."

"Her?? Who's her??" Myung Soo asked puzzled..

"That girl.. Jasmine Park.." Simon D stated still his eyes glued in his laptop while his other hand still rubbing his pained head..

Myung Soo's eyes widened and sat beside him..

"Thanks to Sang Hyun-nim..he help to find those files.." he proudly said to Myung Soo and grinned..

"Sang Hyun is still really helpful to me.."

Simon D pouted.. "What about me??" he looked at him..

Myung Soo gave him a glare.. "Stop showing that face to me!!" he gave him another smack on his head as Simon D groaned in pain again.. He leaned closer to the screen and read the details written there.. Tear scaped from the corner of his eyes as he continued reading every detail there and a picture of a lady holding a beautiful young girl in her arms made him cry in happiness and sadness..

"H-hyung-n-nim.." Simon D was shocked seeing his boss cried for the first time..

"I found her.. I finally her.." Myung Soo muttered through his sobs while looking at the picture on the screen..