I'm Proud!!!

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

"D-did..did she..changed my..clothes??!" Jaejoong's eyes widened in horror as he looked down on his clothes then to the mirror..

"How can she-" a flashback appeared to his mind..

* FLASHBACK*

"Jaejoong-ssi.." she helped him sat up.. "Let me help you change your clothes.. Ne??" she asked innocently with a worried face and sat on his bed..

He could'nt protest since his body was weak so he just nodded.. Jasmine held the end of his shirt but stopped.. She gulped..

"Jae..Jaejoong-ssi.. C-can you change your clothes on y-your own??" she hesitantly asked..

He did'nt respond.. He was just sitting with a close eyes.. He coughed again..

She gulped as she held again the end of his shirt and tightly closed her eyes..

"Jaejoong-ssi.. Jeongmal mianhae..Dont think me as a ert..okay?? but I know you will.." she mumbled while carefully taking off his shirt..

She gently wiped his upper body from his neck to to his shoulders to his chest his biceps and his back with still one eye opened.. she helped him wore his sweater and helped him gently laid back again..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"S-she..she touched..my....body??" Jaejoong slowly run his hand in his chest..another flashback appeared again..

* FLASHBACK*

Jasmine tightly closed her eyes again and put her hands on the waistband of his pajama..

She shakingly pulled down his pajama out of his foot..She d the other pajama on her side.. She opened her one eye to the pajama on his foot and quickly closed it again.. Not caring if he's wearing it right.. She slowly pulled it up with her two fingers of her hands.. She was startled when he flinched as he felt his head ached and coughed again.. The pajama was already up on the middle of his thighs..

"C-cold.."

"Yah~ Just bear it for a while..I'm suffering here too!!" she whined..

She held the waistband of the pajama again on his sides and closed her eyes again.. She slowly pulled it up again until it made it to his waist..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"S-she..t-that girl..she saw my...ELEPHANT??!" his jaw dropped and eyes widened in horror.. He looked at himself in the mirror and recomposed himself..

"So what if she saw my elephant..I should be proud!! Yeah!! I'm proud!!" he started to talking to himself in the mirror and half-raised his two fists in the air.. "That's right!! Be proud Kim Jaejoong!! She must....too.... Arrgg!!" he felt his face heated..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Who's Jasmine??" Junsu asked in the air while looking at his phone..

"Who's Jasmine??" a voice whispered in his ear..

"Oh!! You scared me Yoochun hyung!!" he gasped..

"Hahaha..mian.. Mian.." Yoochun said between his laughs.. "Seriously..who is that..Jasmine??" he stopped laughing and cleared his throat as he walked towards the couch and sat..

"I dont know..I clearly heard Jaejoong hyung said her name.." Junsu shrugged.. He walked towards the couch and sat behind him..

"Oh..by the way..Where is he??"

"He's not coming..He's sick last night and he told me that he need to rest today.."

"He's sick??" Yoochun furrowed.. Junsu nodded.. "But he's totally fine yesterday..how can he get sick all of a sudden?? Its not like he stayed in the rain last night but he got home early.." he asked suspiciously..

They looked at each other..

"Aniya~ he wont lie to us.." they both said in unison and looked at the mirror in front of them and thought..

"But just a while..you said you heard him calling a name...Jasmine right??" Yoochun broke their thoughts.. Junsu nodded..

"Junsu-ah..I think it's time to visit him in his house and figure out this mystery.." he said grinning..

"I'm excited!!" Junsu grinned back.. They both laughed..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jasmine woke up from her deep slumber.. She sat up from the bed half-asleep as she rubbed her eyes and yawned.. She looked around the unfamiliar room warily..

"Jaejoong-ssi.!!" she exclaimed as she remembered what happened last night.. She looked at the digital clock on the lamp table.. 03:30PM.. her eyes widened..

"How long did I sleep?? And how did I end up in his bed??!!" she murmured.. She immediately got up from the bed.. wore her slippers and ran downstairs..

"Jaejoong-ssi??!" she called as looked around his house.. She went to the kitchen but no one is there.. "Did he leave today?? But he still need to rest.." she murmured and furrowed in concern.. She sighed..

"Are you looking for me??" a husky voice whispered in her ear..

She startled and got shivers all over her body.. She slowly turned to the person behind him..

"Jaejoong-ssi.!! I thought you already leave.." her face softened.. She put her palm in his forehead.. "Do you feel better now?? Why are you here?? You still need to rest.." she asked in concern..

Jaejoong was startled at the sudden skinship.. Their faces were close as he looked at her worried face.. Flashbacks from what happened last night appeared to his mind.. He felt his face heated and looked away in embarassment.. He pulled away from her..

"D-dont worry..I-I feel better now.." he stuttered and tried to avoid looking at her..

"Oh..Oh.." Jasmine looked away as she thought that he was still angry..

"Are you hungry?? I cooked food a while ago.." he pointed to the foods on the table..

"Oh.. Komawo.." she sat on the chair and her lips.. She grabbed the chopsticks and started to placed dishes on her bowl and ate.. Jaejoong sat in beside her and started eating again.. He was already done eating but he dont want her to eat alone so he ate again..

Their was an awkward silence between them.. Both finished their foods and Jasmine helped him put the dishes on the sink and cleaned them..

"About last night-" she broke the silence once the dishes are done..

 

His eyes widened and felt his face got hotter.. "Just forgot about-"

"Mianhae!! I promised I wont sneak out and go home late again like last night..I dont know that you're waiting for me..??.." she lowered her head and closed her eyes tightly.. She felt a lumb on and bit her bottom lip..

His face softened and heaved a sigh.. "Nado mianhae..I did'nt mean to scared you..I'm just worried that something bad happened to you-" he stopped as he realized the words that slipped out of his mouth.. She searched for his eyes.. "Because Omma will kill me if something bad happened to you.." he breathe.. 'Good excuse..'

"Oh.. Right.." She looked away again and forced a smile.. 'What are expecting from him?? It's not like he really cares for you..' she bit her bottom lip again..

"Anyway.. Thank you about last night.." He looked at her and rubbed the back of his head.. Jasmine smiled.. Then his gaze turned to her lips.. "And dont do that in front of me.." he looked away..

"Eh??" she tilted her head in confusion..

"That.." he pointed to her lips that was red.. "Dont ever bit your lips in front of me.." he demanded..

"W-why??" she arched her eyebrow as she blinked and touched her lips.. "I cant help it..It just..It became a habit since..I dont know.." she explained while slowly brushing her bottom lip with her forefinger innocently..

 

Jae gulped as he watched her doing that..

"Jae.. Jaejoong-ssi.." she looked at him warily and stepped backward as he slowly walked closer to her..

"Do you know how it drives me crazy watching you doing that??" he whispered and stepped forward..

She gulped nervously and she stepped backward..

"And last night.. Do you remember what you do to me?? How did I end up wearing these clothes??" he whispered again and stepped forward.. He intensely looked straightly in her eyes..

"I..I j-just want you..to feel.. c-comfortable.. Y-you'll feel..c-colder if y-you wear w-wet clothes.." she stuttered and started to feel a need of oxygen to breathe as she stepped backward again.. She tried to avoid his eyes and looked at his side..

"So..you changed my clothes??" he whispered and stepped forward again..

She slowly nodded and gulped nervously.. She felt her face heated.. something tingly flies in her stomach and her heart beats faster.. She was a bit startled when her back touched the cold door of the big refrigerator behind her..

"Ssooo.. What did you see?? You must be proud that you see my..." he whispered seductively and cornered her with his one palm on the side of her head while the other one was on the door placed on the side on her waist.. He searched for her eyes..

"N-no-nothing..." she gulped again.. She felt his breaths touched her face..

"Nothing??" he chuckled quietly and looked at her intensely..

"M-my eyes..are c-close..so..I-I did'nt see..a-anything.." she stuttered again and bit her bottom lip harder..

"You really did'nt see anything??.. Are you sure you really did'nt see...??" His gaze slowly turned to her lips.. "I said dont ever do that again in front of me..or else...I wont able to control myself...It will be your fault..." he said in a low normal voice.. He lowered his head and started to leaned closer and closer to her..

"Jae-J-Jaejoong-ssi.. W-what are..y-you doing??" she gulped but did'nt move a little.. She bit her bottom lip again but stopped immediately..

"I will show you the punishment if you keep doing that.." He whispered and his gaze locked on her lips..he continued to get closer and closer slowly..

.

.

.

.

.

"Jaejoong hyu-"