Rainy Night

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

"Jas!! How are you?!"

"Gina!! I miss you!! I'm fine..you??" Jasmine answered the phone excitedly.. She was lying on the couch feeling bored until her cellphone rang ..

"I'm fine too..wait!!..It's been almost 2 weeks since you came here in Korea.. Where were you staying now?? I came to your hotel but they said you already checked out.."

"Ooh..about that.." she slightly hit her head and bit her bottom lip..

"Hey..Is something wrong??" Gina asked in a concern voice..

'I was staying in KIM JAEJOONG's huge house'.."No..nothing..I-I was staying in an apartment.." she lied.. "Anyway..do you want to tour me around the Seoul?? I did'nt got the chance to tour since I got here in Korea.." she asked excitedly..

"Of course!! That would be fun!! So..I'll see you later?? I'll text you the address.."

"Okay!! See you later!!" she hanged up the phone and immediately went to her room to change..

She changed into jeans and light pink shirt that shows her curves with a pair of sneakers..she tied her fushia jacket on her waist..she grabbed her cute bag and slung it on her shoulders..

It was already noon but its cloudy outside so she brought an umbrella in case the rain falls..

Before she left..she decided to left a note and she sticked it on the refrigerator..

Jasmine carefully opened the gate slightly and peeked if someone was outside.. Fortunately..there was no one..unlike the other day..when she decided to take a walk and find a part time job.. She cant go outside because there are group of fangirls holding banners and Jaejoong's posters so she spent that day stuck in his house.. Waiting for Jaejoong or his mother to come..

"Assa!!" she exclaimed and carefully stepped outside and slowly closed the gate and ran fast without looking back..

She finally reached the streets while catching her breath.. She called a taxi and went to Olympic Park in Songpa-gu where she and Gina will meet.. She saw her sitting on the bench with an earphone plugged on her ears while reading a book.. She walked towards her and leaned her face closer to the book..

"Yah!! You scared me!!" Gina startled by her action and jumped out of her seat..

Jasmine laughed at her friend and sat beside her..

"This girl !!.." Gina looked at her from head to toe.. She removed her earphone from her ears and closed her book.. "You're still wearing that kind of style??"

"What's wrong with this?? And besides..I'm more comfortable wearing this.." she looked at her friend from head to toe too.. "And you know you cant force me to wear that short skirt and high heels again.."

"Yah!! You're not a teenager anymore!! You should stop being a conservative girl...even just for a day..no....for your whole life!!"

"I know..I just dont feel like wearing those kind of dress.." Jasmine grinned..

"Should I make over you like the last time??!" Gina suddenly exclaimed excitedly..

"NO.."

Gina pouted.. "I know you wont say yes.." she sighed..

Jasmine beamed at her.. "So..where are we going??" she asked excitedly..

"Where do you want to go..I'll take you.." she smiled..

"Yay!!" she looked around.. "Can we take a walk around this park?? I want to take pictures here.. The scenery here is good.." she smiled while looking at the falling leaves from the trees..a small lake at the center of the park..kids playing around and couples riding bicycles, lying, sitting, having picnic under the trees.. She took out her DSLR camera from her bag..

"You're still the Jasmine that I knew" Gina suddenly hugged her friend as she hugged her back..

"Yah~" Jasmine smiled and broke the hug.. They both laughed.. They stood up and started to walk around..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Hyung..where you going??" the tall and younger man asked..

"Just..around..to take a walk..It's boring here.." the other man said as he put a hat to cover his hair and black glasses.. "Don't you feel bored?? We've been stuck in this dorm after we came back from Japan two days ago.." he continued..

"A bit.." the tall man sighed and rested his chin on his above his hand while searching channels on TV.. "But manager-hyung will scold us again if we just go without his permission..and we will be surrounded by fangirls outside.." he sighed again..

"I know..I just want a fresh air outside.. You sure you're not coming with me??" the other man asked..

The tall man shook his head and started to walked towards the kitchen.. "Hyung!! Make sure that no one will recognize you and be sure to go back before manager-hyung come!!" he shouted while looking inside the refrigerator..

"Araseo..I'll take care of it..Yah!! Be sure to leave some of those to me..dont eat all those foods!!" the other man shouted pointing at him..

The tall man just stuck his tongue out to the man..

"Meannie monster.." the other man mumbled and chuckled at his behavior.. "Just tell some excuses if I'm still not back when manager-hyung come..I'm going.." he said before exiting the room..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

The sun is almost setting down..

Jasmine and Gina was happily talking about their past while sitting under the tree near the lake and sipping cokefloat..

"Waah!! So beautiful!!" Jasmine was awed by the scene where the sun was slowly going down.. She took her camera and took pictures of the scene..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Hyung..you're already going home?? We're going to Bom's for dinner.. You wanna come??" Junsu asked Jaejoong who's fixing his things inside his bag..

"Maybe next time..I want to go home early today.." he said smiling while looking at the mirror to see his reflexion..

Junsu looked at the wall clock.. 5:48PM.. "Oh..o-okay.." he looked at Jaejoong and turned to Yoochun..

"I told you.." Yoochun mouthed to Junsu..

"I'm going!! Bye!!" Jaejoong bid goodbye to the two guys before exiting the room..

30 minutes of driving..he arrived at his house.. He opened the door and his face furrowed when he noticed that all the lights are off.. Usually..dim lights are on and Jasmine was either on her room or in one of his living rooms watching TV or eating or surfing the net on her laptop.. {A/N: Jaejoong has three to four living rooms since its a huge house.. ^^}

He went upstairs and quickly opened the door of her room..

"YAH!! COCKROACH GIRL--..." to his disappointment.. It was dark inside..

He searched around his house to find no one but only Jiji who's lying on the couch..

"Where did she go??" he mumbled and furrowed as he looked at his wrist watch.. 6:55PM..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jasmine and Gina exited at the restaurant.. They were both full after eating a lot of foods..

Gina's phone beep and she read the message..

"Jas..I'm sorry but my father wants me to go home now.."

"It's okay..you can go first..send my regards to uncle.." she smiled..

"Sure!! But.. Are you okay on your own?? I can asked my driver to take you home to your apart-"

"NO!! I'LL JUST TAKE A BUS..OR A TAXI!!" she cutted her off..

Gina looked at her suspiciously.. Jasmine nervously laugh..

"Okay.." Gina sighed in defeat.. "Are you sure you wont get lost??"

"Yah~" Jasmine whined...

"Araseo..I'm going.." Gina smiled and hugged her before she got to her car..

Jasmine waved goodbye as her car started to speed off.. She let out a sigh of relief.. She started to walked to the waiting shed.. She noticed a beggar sitting on the grass under the on the streets.. Her faced softened and she decided to gave the two burgers and drinks in her hand that supposed to be for her and Jaejoong's.. She smiled and bowed and continued to walk.. She noticed a man from a far on the waiting shed looking at her..

The rain started to pour slowly so she ran towards the waiting shed to prevent herself soaked from the raindrops.. She bit her bottom lip when she remembered that she brought an umbrella with her..

The man was still looking at her as she wiped her wet arms.. She looked at the man who's wearing a brown jacket with hat and black glasses.. She awkwardly looked away.. There was only the two of them in that area..

The man cleared his throat and looked at the dark sky and raindrops that started to fell heavily..

They were both holding their hands out to call a taxi but it always passed them..it has been almost an hour since the rain starts to pour..

Jasmine sighed.. Somehow..she felt comfortable alone with the strange man beside her..

Finally..a taxi stopped at their area.. They both looked at each other.. The man could see her pure beauty through his black glasses..

"Ladies first.." he smiled at her and motioned his hand to the taxi..

"Thank you!!" she smiled back and bowed.. She opened her pink umbrella and walked towards the taxi..

Before she opened the door.. She walked towards the man and grabbed his hands.. She gave her umbrella to the man and smiled..

The man was stunned and before he could react..Jasmine quickly ran and got inside the taxi.. It started to speed off.. The man watched the taxi as it went far away.. He was startled when his phone suddenly rang..

"Yunho hyung!! Where are you now?? Manager-hyung is getting frustrated now..come back quickly.." the voice whispered loud through the phone..

"Dont worry.. Tell him that I'm on my way now..I'm just stuck because of the rain and its hard to get a cab.." he said..

"Okay hyung..be careful.!!"

"Bye Changmin-ah.." he hanged up on the phone and slid it back inside his pocket..

He looked at the opened pink umbrella in his hands above him.. He smiled..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jaejoong walked back and forth in the living room.. He looked at the wall clock for the umpteenth times..It was already 9:35PM.. He put his both hands on his waist and turned his gaze to the window.. The rain was still pouring heavily..

"Aish!! Where is that girl?! It's already dark outside!!" he ruffled his hair in frustration.. Worry can be seen in his face..

He got his cellphone and was about to called Jasmine...

"Aish!! I dont even have her number!!" he threw his cellphone on the couch..

It has been a month and a half since they lived in the same roof but they both still dont have each other's number..

He decided to go outside.. He wore a jacket, a hat and scarp wrapped around his neck.. He took two umbrellas with him, worried that she didn't bring an umbrella and might get sick.. He carefully headed out of the gate and walked to the side of his house.. He glanced at his wrist watch for every minute while looking around..He hugged himself as he felt the cold wind blew and his clothes were starting to get wet.. He didn't noticed that an hour has passed waiting for her.. His heart tightened in fear and face become pale as a thought of her leaving him crossed his mind.. He gulped and closed his eyes tightly as he tried not to think negative things.. He saw a taxi stopped at the corner of the streets and a girl got out and ran to his direction.. He hid on the post and peeked.. He noticed that the girl was familiar and he watched her as she go near his direction.. She was running with a bag above her head and her dress was almost wet from the rain.. He quickly stepped out and grabbed her wrist.. They were standing under the post light and one umbrella..

"Yah!! Where the hell did you go?! It's dark and raining outside!! Do you know how dangerous for a girl to stay outside??! What if something bad happened to you??!" he angrily shouted at her.. "Do you know how long I've waited for you??! You dont know how wor-" he paused and let go of her wrist..

Jasmine was shocked at his sudden burst..

"I-I'm.. I'm sorry.." she looked away and bit her bottom lip..

He heave a deep sigh.. He looked at her as he put his cold face back and handled her an umbrella..

She quickly opened it and stepped a few feet away from him..

"Let's go.." he coldly said and quickly walked away..

She didn't move for a moment as she watched him walked away from her.. She followed him inside the house.. She didn't get a chance to say something when he walked straightly upstairs to this room.. She heard the door slammed loud.. She stayed from her position for a minute and frowned..

"Why is he angry??" she mumbled and tilted her head.. She walked to the kitchen and she noticed the note she left still on the refrigerator..

"He did'nt saw it..aish!! that guy!!" she sighed and walked to her room to shower since her clothes are almost wet..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jaejoong was leaning on his door with eyes tightly closed.. He put his hand on his left chest and slightly hit it with his fist, trying to calmed himself..

"Why did I do that??.... She must be scared.." he ruffled his hair in frustration and walked towards his bed.. He laid on his stomach and groaned through the pillows.. He didn't even changed his clothes because his mind was cursing himself and full of confusion that made his head ached and heart keeps beating faster.. He felt cold so he slid his body under the blanket and wrapped himself by it as he sneezed and coughed..

  

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

O.O!!