Lotte World

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Jas!! Here!!" Gina called Jasmine as she waved her hands to call her attention..

Jasmine smiled when she saw her bestfriend and walked towards her table.. She noticed a back of a man that was sitting infront of Gina.. The man slowly turned his head to her.. Her eyes widened and smile grew wider when she recognized the man..

"Jinwoon Oppa!! You're here??!" she asked excitedly and sat next to him..

"Aigo.. My sweet got prettier.. No.. More like beautiful~" he grinned as ruffled her hair..

"You're still calling me 'my sweet'??" she chuckled in disbelief and fixed her hair.. "When did you come back??"

"I was here before you.. And I just knew that you're finally here not long time ago.."

Jasmine's mouth formed an O..

"Hey.. I'm here too.." Gina pouted..

"Oh.. Mianhae.." he looked at Gina apologetically.. "I just got excited after seeing her today.. And its been a long time since I last saw her after she came back to her hometown.." he looked down a bit shy and embarrassed.. He cleared his throat and started to eat his ice cream..

Jasmine saw it and tried not to laugh.. She nudged him under the table by her feet as she looked outside the wall glass..

He cleared his throat again and straightened up.. "So.. Where do you two want to go?? It's been a long time since we hang out together.." he asked them..

"Lotte World!! I haven't got a chance to go there!! I just always saw it on TV.. Can we go there??" Jasmine exclaimed excitedly and looked at them with eyes full of anticipation..

Gina looked at Jinwoon.. He immediately turned to Jasmine.. "W-why are you two looking at me like that?? Of course we can go there!!" he grinned and rubbed the back of his neck..

"Yeyy!!" the two girls exclaimed excitedly..

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's ride that one next!!" Jasmine excitedly pointed to the roller coaster..

Gina and Jinwoon's eyes widened and gulped nervously..

"A-are you sure??" Gina asked nervously..

"Of course!!" she exclaimed and ran to the ticket counter..

"Her trip is no joke.." Jinwoon said dumpfounded as he stared at the big roller coaster in front of them..

"Yeah.. Sometimes I think she's not a lady.. She's have this wild thoughts in her mind.. Though she's so conservative and simple.. But her inside is totally savage.." Gina said while slowly nodding her head..

"Hey!! I already got our tickets!! Let's go!!" she said and dragged both of them in the line..

"Please let me live after this.." Jinwoon muttered between his breathes..

.

.

.

.

.

"That was a lot of fun!!"

"Yeah!! I never thought riding this is so much fun!!"

The girls laughed as the got off of the roller coaster..

"I really cant understand girls.." Jinwoon murmured while catching his breathes..

They sat on the bench near the fountain to get a rest for a while.. After minutes, they headed to a small canteen to grab something to eat.. Jasmine bumped into a man who's wearing a cute tiger costume with a hood that covers his face and shows only his lips down to his neck.. She quickly bowed and apologized.. They sat on the small table and Jinwoon lined to get their foods..

"Oh??" Gina's face showed a disappointed look as she read her message from her father..

"Wae??" Jasmine asked worriedly..

Jinwoon put the foods in their table and sat on one of the chairs..

"My mom took an early flight from California.. She's arriving here in an hour and dad was still in the company.. Eotteoke?? I need to fetch her.." she said with a frown..

"Just go and dont worry about us.. We can hang out again next time.." he said and gave her a sheepish reassuring smile, trying to hide his disappointment..

"Is it really okay if I leave you two here??"

"Dont worry.. Jinwoon oppa is right.. There's still next time.. Just be careful on the way and send my regards to Auntie.." she smiled and nudged Jinwoon under the table by her feet..

"Ahmm..I'll take you to your car.." he straightened up..

"It's okay.. My car is not that far.." Gina grinned and stood up.. She bid goodbye to the two and headed to her car..

Jinwoon sighed in disappointment..

"Ouch!! Why did you do that??!" he yelped in pain after Jasmine smacked his head..

"Babo!! You're so slow.. You still haven't confess to her?? It's been years.. SEVEN YEARS!!" she scolded him and showed him her five fingers followed by two fingers in her right hand.. She sipped her cookies and cream shake while narrowing her eyes on him..

"I cant find a right time!! Aish!!" he protested as he rubbed his head..

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.." she shook her head and sighed..

~~~~~

"Yunho Hyung!! I told you!! No one can recognize us with this outfit!! I'm so genius!! We should thank our fans for sending us this kind of costumes!!" Changmin exclaimed in a low voice as he sat on the chair with full of foods in the tray.. He was wearing a deer costume with a hood that covers his face and shows only his lips down to his neck..

"Yeah.. And it's a good idea we came here to have fun.. It's been a long time though.. But we still have to be careful or we might cause a chaos here.." Yunho said while his attention was focused on the other the table..

Changmin followed his gaze.. A lady and a man was sitting on the other, one table apart their table.. "Oh!! Is that Jasmine-ssi?? Is that her boyfriend??"

Their jaw dropped when they saw her hitting the man's head.. They overheard their conversation because their voices are loud enough for them to hear..

"I dont think he is.." Yunho said with a smile and amusement on his face..

"Waah.. I dont know that she can be that violent.." Changmin said as he shook his head then take a bite in his cheesedog sandwich..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Joong-ah.. Where's is Jasmine?? She's not here at the house.."

"Oh that.. She just went out to meet her friend.." Jaejoong said to his mom through the phone..

"Will she be okay??" she asked worriedly..

"Dont worry Omma.. I sent her near their meeting place and I'll fetch her later in a quiet and safe place.." he said in assurance..

"Okay~ Tell her that I come and I brought her favourite cake.. I put it in the refrigerator.."

"Araseo Omma~ Saranghae~" he said then hung up..

He grinned and immediately searched for Jasmine's number on his phone..

"Aish!! Why she's not answering??" he mumbled impatiently as he waited for her to answer her phone that keeps ringing..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hey.. You're not answering that??"

"It's an unknown number again.." she frowned as she stared at her phone screen..

"Just answer it..Maybe it's something important.. Do you want some cotton candy??"

"Yes please.. And find some chocolates on your way.." she beamed..

"Okay~ wait here, chocolate freak.." he chuckled and went towards the stall of cotton candy..

She turned to her phone again for another call from the unknown number again.. She decided to answer it..

"Yeobeos--"

"Yah!! Why it took you so long to answer your phone?!" a familiar voice yelled irritatedly on the phone..

She frowned confuse and looked at her phone screen then put it on her ear again..

"I'm sorry but.. Who are you??"

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Me?? Yah!! Cockroach girl!!" Jaejoong asked in disbelief.. His mouth formed an O realizing that it's his first time calling her on the phone..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Cockroach girl?! Ooh.." she narrowed her eyes when she recognized the voice clearly.. "Why did you call??"

"Where are you?? It's noisy there.."

"Lotte World.." she answered nonchalant as she looked around and sipped her shake..

"Hey my sweet.. You're cotton candy is here.. And as requested.. Chocolate bar.." Jinwoon said in a sweet voice and sat across her..

"Gomawo Oppa.." she beamed while her phone was still on her ear..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jaejoong eyes widened when he heard a male voice and her calling someone Oppa..

'MY SWEET??! OPPA??!'.. he stood up from the couch.. "Who's with you?? I thought you're meeting your friend.." he asked in a calm voice and clenched his fist..

YooSu looked at him warily from the other side of the room and looked at each other.. They shrugged and continued what they were doing..

"I am.." she answered shortly..

He cleared his throat and straightened up and sat back on the couch.. He was about to speak in protest but their manager opened the door and informed them that their meeting was about to start..

"I'll call you again later.." he hung up with uncomfortable and uneasy feeling.. "Let's go.." he said to YooSu as he stood up and headed to the conference room..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"How did he get my number??" Jasmine looked at her phone confused as she saved his number..

"Hey... Ahmm.. Gina told me about your mother.. I'm sorry about your lost.." he looked down..

"Its okay~ It's been three years.." she assuredly smiled..

"And you're looking for your father??"

She nodded.. "But I dont know how to start..I dont even know his name..and I dont have any picture of him.." she said sadly and sighed..

"I can help you.."

"You can help me??" she looked confused at him..

He nodded and took a sip at his shake..

"One of my friend is working in a big investigation agency here in Seoul.. Finding someone is one of his assets..I can ask him to help you.."

"You dont have to do that.. And it will be hard for your friend since I dont have enough informations about my father..It will be a burden.."

"Yah!! Dont think that way!! I'm glad to help you..and taht dork cant reject me since he still owe me too many debts.." he grinned.. "Do you have anything that your mother left that related to your father?? We can used that.."

She put her hand under her chin and think.. "I dont have anything besides a picture when I was still a baby with my mom and a man behind us..I have a feeling that he's my father though..but his face is blurry in the picture..I tried many times to clear it in photoshop but it was already damage.." she sighed..

"Can I take that picture for a while?? Maybe my friend can do something to recognized his face.."

She opened her bag then took her wallet and slid a picture out.. She gave it to Jinwoon and he examined it..

"This picture may help.." he said grinning..

"Oppa.." he looked at her.. "Gomawoyo.. Jeongmal gomawoyo.." she looked down and bit her bottom lip..

"Yah!! If you cry, people might think that I made you cry.. And Gina will kill me if she knows this.." he said in a panic low voice..

She gulped the lump on and smiled to him..

"Do you want to take a walk??" he smiled and she nodded..

~~~~~

'I wonder why she's sad..' Yunho thought as he watched her back walking away from them..

"Hyung.. Are you sure you dont want to ride any rides??" Changmin asked as he looked around..

"You can ride them.. I'll just take a walk around.. Just call me if our time is up.." he said as he tapped his shoulder and started to walk..

"Aish!! Just tell me that you want to follow Jasmine-ssi and get to know more about her.." he murmured as he watched his hyung walked a few meters away from Jasmine and Jinwoon then sighed..

"I guess I'll just have some fun alone.." he grinned as he watched the girls wearing short skirts walking around..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jasmine and Jinwoon was inside the ferris wheel.. They watched the sun setting down that created a beautiful view outside..

"Jasmine-ah.." he called her in a husky voice..

Chills ran all over her body when he called her name.. She slowly turned to face him.. Her face was only an inch away from his..

"Wae??"

"It's been a long time since I last saw you.. You've got a lot prettier.. I haven't got a chance to say this but.. You're beautiful.. And I love it.." he said and looked deeply into her eyes.. His hands found its way to her face and cupped it with his palms.. He caressed her cheeks and smiled..

She bit her bottom lip and sheepishly smiled.. Her face flashed red as she tried to avoid his gaze..

"O-Oppa.." she frozed when he got closer and closer to her.. She unconsciously gripped his shirt on his chest..

"You're really beautiful.." he whispered as the gap between them got smaller and smaller.. He closed his eyes..

She slowly closed her eyes as he leaned closer and closer..

.

.

.

.

.

Closer and closer..

.

.

.

.

.

Until their lips...

 

"AANNNDDWWWAAEE!!!" Jae suddenly shouted and slammed his palm on the table as he stood up from his seat.. {A/N: Andwae - No/(It) Cant (be happen)}

People in the room were startled at his sudden outburst out of the blue and stared at him with shock and curious faces..

"Jae-Jaejoong h-hyung.. If-If you d-dont want m-me to have a-a so-solo a-album.. W-we can.. We can c-cancelled it.." Su said stuttering as he looked at Jae with a shock and scared face..

Jae looked at him then to Chun beside him and to the people around the table.. His jaw dropped realizing that they were in the middle of the meeting for their next schedules and activities.. He quickly bowed and apologized to the people around the room..

"Well..I guess.." the CEO cleared his throat and straightened up.. "You three should discuss it first.. We can cancel Junsu's album for the meantime and start working for your new worldwide album.. If that's what the three of you want.. But it will be a tight schedule for you, Jaejoong, since you're starting to film your new drama.." the people nodded in agreement.. "We can continue this meeting another day.."

Jae looked down in embarrassment and sat back on his seat..

.

.

.

.

.

The has meeting ended and the three were back in their dressing room.. YooSu was looking at each other then to Jae.. Su nudged Chun and the latter cleared his throat..

"Jaejoong hyung.. Are you okay?? Seems like you're not with us.. You're spacing out since the meeting.. Is there anything that bugs you?? You can tell us.." Chun asked in concern as he looked at his hyung who's bitting his thumbnail..

"Aish!! I told her not to look at other guy or smile or go near or talk with them!! That cockroach girl!!" he mumbled irritatedly, ignoring them..

"Cockroach girl??" Su asked confused and looked at Chun..

"So.. It's because of Jasmine??" Chun was intently looking at him..

Jae eyes widened and cleared his throat.. "Yah.. What are you two saying?? It's not her!!" he said nervously..

"Dont deny it hyung.. I know you..and we heard you just now.." Chun sighed and rested his head on the couch..

Su looked at Chun then to Jae.. "Wae?? Did something bad happen to Jasmine-ssi again??" he asked with a worried face..

"No.. She met her FRIEND today and they were in the Lotte World.." he gritted his teeth as jealousy ran through him..

YooSu's mouths formed an O.. Chun eyed Su as he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.. Su blinked confused before he caught the meaning.. He silently nodded and pursed his lips into thin line..

"Is her friend..a GUY??" Chun started..

"Oh?? Are they dating in the Lotte World??" Su gulped when Jae glared at him.. He looked away and nudged Chun..

"I wonder what they're doing right now.. A man and a woman alone together though its a public place.." Chun innocently stated.. He took a magazine under the mini table and started to flipped the pages.. He was trying not to laugh.. YooSu was starting to enjoy teasing Jae and seeing his nervous face..

"Excuse me.." one of the male staff interrupted them as he knocked and opened the door then bowed to them.. "Your fans delivered this for the three of you last night.." he approached them with a box in his hands..

YooSu stood up to helped him while Jaejoong was still in his abyss.. They put the box beside the mini table.. They thanked the male staff then he left.. YooSu stared at the box curiously..

"Yoochun hyung.. That's not from our stalkers, right??"

Jae suddenly felt nervous when he heard the word 'stalkers'.. He got worried at Jasmine again.. He curiously looked at the box too..

"Jaejoong hyung.. Should we open it and see what's inside??" Chun asked..

Jae found a cutter and started to ripped the tape in the middle then to the sides.. They carefully opened it and looked inside the box.. Chun took the card inside and read it aloud..

 

"I hope you like this presents.. Have a good health and more blessings to come..
We wish that you all can go back to normal again..
Just like yesterday.. We will always believe in you.. We will wait even if it takes years or eternity..
We will never ever lose our faith.. Hwaiting!!
 
From Cassiopeia OT5.."
 

Smiles formed on their faces.. Jae kept the card on his pocket and they sighed in relief.. Chun took the things one by one out of the box and placed it above the table..

"Waah~ They're cute!!" Su smiled as he took the sheep costume with a hood that covers his face and shows only his lips down to his neck..

Chun stared at the costumes and a mischievous smile crept in his lips..

"Wae??" Jae asked Chun who was intently looking at him and raised a brow..

"Jaejoong hyung.. Do you want to want to know what Jasmine and her FRIEND doing right now in the Lotte World??~" he sang and wiggled his eyebrows followed by a smirk..

JaeSu looked at each other and Jae curiously looked at him.. They followed his gaze to the costumes then to Chun again..

"Let's stalk them!!"