Back Like Before Plus Her

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jasmine keeps tossing in Jaejoong's bed while hugging his pillow as she's starting to feel bored.. She had no idea why Jaejoong doesn't want her to go outside the room and see his other members..

"Wait.. Why do I have to obey him??" she frowned then sat on his bed.. She narrowed her eyes on his picture hanging on the wall above his bed as she heard Jae's voice and the other four's laughs..

Her face flushed red thinking of what will happen next once s leave the two of them alone.. She hugged his pillow tightly as she remembered that she almost gave in to his temptations earlier.. She was thankful that s came and disturbed them though she knows that it really made Jae frustrated and pissed.. But the curiousity, excitement and anticipation was taking over her again while thinking of how they reconciled all of a sudden.. She wants to know what's the real reason behind it and the things that happened in just one night.. She bit her bottom lip and stared at the door blinking.. She carefully went down from his bed while still hugging his pillow and wore his hello kitty slippers.. She walked towards the door with quite steps and carefully twisted the doorknob open.. She warily looked around the corridor and smiled when she saw no one.. She hurriedly tiptoed downstairs and tilted her head to get a better view of them and to hear them clearly.. She tried to step another down the stairs but she accidentally stepped the end of the trouser..

"Oh.." she lost her balance and fell from the last three steps of the stair with her body on top of the pillow..

YooSuMinHo stopped laughing at the pissed Jae when they heard a loud thud.. They curiously looked at the direction where the sound came from.. Jae's eyes widened in shock when he saw Jasmine fell from the stairs.. YooSuHoMin stood up from their seat.. Min tried to reach Yun to stop him from following Jae but failed.. Jae hurriedly went towards her with Yun following him from behind with their worried faces.. Jae crouched and helped her to sit on the stair step..

"Are you okay, Princess?? Did you hurt somewhere??" he asked worriedly while examining her body..

"Jae..I'm..I'm okay.." she said with a pale face and slowly breathed..

"That's why I told you to just stay in my room.. You're so clumsy, stubborn girl.." he scolded her as he hugged and kissed her head while gently rubbing her back..

"M-mianhae.." she buried her face on his chest as she tried to recover from shock and fear..

"Shhh.. Nado mianhae..I shouldn't left you alone in my room.." he brushed her hair and kissed her temple.. "Just be careful next time, oh?? You're scaring me.." he said as he broke the hug and deeply sighed in relief..

She looked down, bit her bottom lip and nodded.. He planted a gentle kiss on her lips then to her forehead while staring at her worriedly and caressing her cheek..

Yun looked at the other direction as he felt his heart ached and jealous at the scene.. Min patted his shoulder and the latter forced a smile, telling him that he's fine..

Chun looked at HoMin then to Jae and Jas with a frown..

'What's going on here??'

Chun sighed and stopped his mind from thinking too much.. He cleared his throat as he noticed that Jae and Jas were into their own world again, she was cuddled in his chest, face buried on the crook of his neck.. Jae was slowly swaying their bodies while planting kisses on her head and his arms were on her waist and back, making sure that she's secured and warm.. Chun stopped himself from laughing when he noticed that the two love birds were so into their own worlds like no one was watching them.. The four looked at each other while trying to find a way of how they will tell them that they were there, too.. Min was starting to get annoyed at how cheesy and intimate they are and hit Su's back forward to the two.. Su's eyes widened in shock and quickly stepped backward..

"Shireo!!" Su whispered to Min..

"Just do it!! They're annoying!!" Min whispered back while giving him glares..

Chun cleared his throat louder in his fist and looked at the other direction, the other three just mimicked him..

Jasmine tilted her head up and saw them looking at the other directions while glancing on them and clearing their throats in their fists.. Her eyes widened and immediately pushed Jae hard away from her and the latter fell on the floor..

"Babe~" Jae's jaw dropped and looked at her in disbelief followed by a groan in pain..

Her face reddened and immediately stood up.. She stared at Jae with I-am-sorry look and bit her bottom lip..

"Ow.. Princess.. Babe.. Kissing.. Making out in front of us.. So.. Care to tell an explanation??" Chun rose his brow and waited for them to tell something though he already knew the answer.. "And oh.. Nice clothes Jasmine-ah.. But the one you wear this morning is better.. I guess you two had a wonderful night.." he flashed his stunning smile at her and glanced at Jae..

"Ah.. That.." she bit her bottom lip while playing with her fingers..

"Aish.." Jae immediately stood up.. He gulped nervously with excitement as he looked at s who's waiting for him to say a word..

Among of all the people he knew, he wants s to be the first to know who stole and owns his heart.. Though, they unexpectedly came in a very wrong time, they were still s and brothers in his heart.. His gaze shifted to Jasmine while slowly reaching her hand with his shaking hand and face flushed red.. A foolish smile crept in his lips when he finally reached her hand and intertwined it tightly with his..

She looked at him with a confused face and tried not to laugh when she saw the way he reacted like a kid.. She never saw him so happy like this before..

He looks so cute and adorable with his eyes sparkling in bliss and smiling like a child showing his rosy cheekbones and white tooth.. He covered his mouth with his free hand as he tried to stop himself from smiling and laughing like a fool..

YooSu's mouths formed an O in awe and Yun chuckled as they saw a very bright and beautiful aura surrounding him after a long time..

"Ssooo.. Hyung finally confessed after denying that he likes you for so long..I guess you two are now....." Chun smiled as he showed his two fingers and moved it like a scissor..

Jae nodded with a sheepish smile while playing with her fingers and Jas blushed more..

"Eww.. Jaejoongie Hyung.. Stop acting like that..I cant take it~!!" Min stared at him in disgust and covered his face with his hand..

"Yah!!" Jae playfully but hardly hit Min's shoulders while blushing and laughing..

"Hyung~ dont come near me.. Go away!!" Min tried to push Jae away when he tried to hug him..

Chun took the chance and put his arm around Jasmine's shoulders.. "They really miss each other, right?? Let's give them some time alone.." he winked at her with a grin..

"Yeah.." she looked at JaeMin and smilingly nodded..

Her and Yun's eyes met..

"We met again.." Yun smiled..

"You still remember me??" she pointed to herself with wide eyes..

"Of course.."

"Yunho hyung.. You know each other?? Eotteokke??" Su asked curiously..

"Ah.. That.. It's a long story.." Yun rubbed the back of his neck..

"Cha~ Let's go.." Chun grinned and dragged her away from JaeMin..

Jae's eyes widened when he saw them getting away with Jas and Chun's arm around her shoulders..

"YAH!! YOU'RE DEAD YOOCHUN-AH!! TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY-- AHKK!!" Jae gritted his teeth and was about to follow them but Min put his arm around his neck from behind.. He coughed and struggled to get away from him..

Chun waved his free hand to him with his back facing them..

"Hyung..I'm not done with you yet.." Min wickedly grinned and pulled him down on the floor.. He took the pillow and hit him with it..

"YAH!! LET ME..GO!! BABBEE~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Waah.. That was.... I feel like watching a drama with so much thrill.." Jasmine exclaimed with her eyes full of excitement..

Jae was cooking their food with Jasmine's help a while ago.. She helped him on cutting the vegetables, chicken, beef and other ingredients since he's cooking for six heads.. Min was already eating the foods stored in Jae's ref..

She sat on the chair after and TVXQ continued telling her their stories of how they got back together again..

"Can you see this, Baby??" Jae went to her side wearing an apron and holding a ladle.. "They're the ones who did this to my beautiful face.." he pointed to the bruise in the side of his eye then to his lips with a pout..

"But Hyung.. You're the one who punched Yunho hyung first.. And we have that too, not only you.." Min said sarcastically while pointing to their faces with red and violet marks..

Jas giggled as she stared at JaeMin back and forth while she realized something.. Their stories will teach you the deep meaning of true friendship.. It will make you hold on to your little hopes, beliefs and faith.. She can feel their deep connections to each other.. She looked at Jae and saw how happy he was at the moment, the sparks in his eyes never vanished.. She was satisfied that he's finally smiling and laughing together with his complete members.. She giggled when he continued complaining to her about how HoMin beat him..

"Look, Babe!! I forgot to show these to you this morning.."

Her eyes widened when he pulled the hem of his shirt down to his shoulder..

"And here too!!"

Her jaw dropped when he removed his apron, pulled his shirt up showing his chocolate abs and muscular chest.. He showed her the violet and red marks they caused and turned around.. 2UMinSu looked at him in disbelief and YooMin shook their heads..

"And not just that.. They also hit me here!!" he started pulling his pyjama and brief slightly down..

"YAH!!" Jasmine quickly looked away.. She closed her eyes tightly and covered her face with both hands..

"Aish!! Hyung~" Su covered his eyes..

"Disgusting!!" Min covered his eyes too with his hands holding the spoon and fork..

"Aish jjinjja!! Yah!!" Yun quickly took the plate on the table and covered the view that he's about to show with it..

Chun laughed at Jae..

"Oh.. I guess..I cant show it to you.." Jae mumbled and stared at Jas blinking.. He cleared his throat as he fixed his pyjama and went near her.. "I'll just show it to you later then.. You can open your eyes now.." he whispered to her ear as he pulled her hands down and stared at her while his lips..

"YAH!!" Jas gritted her teeth and hardly hit his chest with her palm away from her while glaring at him.. Her face was so red because of embarrassment..

"But you saw it already.." Jae mumbled as he put his apron back.. He gulped nervously and hurriedly ran back to the stove when he saw her glaring at him..

'How many times do I have to say to him that I really didn't saw it??! That ert!!' She lowered her head as her face was flushed red when she remembered the night he got sick and helped him changed his wet clothes..

"Changmin-ah.. You hit him 'there'??" Yun asked with a grin..

"I wish.. But I didn't hyung!!" Min shook his head and hands were both half raised.. "But I think Mr. y deserved it.."

2UMin laughed imagining Jae.. Su gulped nervously and faked a laughed..

 

* FLASHBACK *

"Yah!! Do you think.. I will forgive you..that easy??" Min mumbled as he catch his heavy breathes while wiping his sweats and glaring at Chun..

"Geurae.. Let's finish..this!!" Chun heaved a deep breath and straightened up..

"Yaaahh!!" Su was about to kick Min from behind but Jae suddenly went infront of him because Yun pushed him.. He accidentally kicked Jae in the middle of his thighs..

"Yah!! You..are..DEAD!!" Jae loudly groaned in pain and held his thing while curving on the floor.. He had no idea who kicked him there as his eyes were starting to get blurry because of exhaustion..

YooMin didn't saw what happened and continued their fights..

Su eyes widened and jaw dropped in nervousness and hurriedly ran to Yun who's head was lowered down and catching his heavy breathes.. He just pushed Yun on the floor and lightly punched him, pretending that he didn't do anything with Jae..

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

"But Yunho hyung.. Why are you wearing those costumes by the way?? Are you going to some children's party??" Chun asked curiously and Jae and Jas looked at HoMin's costumes..

"Oh.. I was going to ask that too a while ago.." Jae exclaimed and went to them to prepare the foods in the table..

Min quickly and excitedly put the foods on his plate and started eating.. He really miss his Hyung's cook for this three past years..

Jae hardly slapped Su's shoulder who was sitting beside Jasmine and exchanging smiles and stories with her a while ago..

"I'M SORRY HYUNG!! IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT!! I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!! I SWEAR!! MIANHAE!!" Su jumped from his seat, put his hands together and hurriedly apologized to Jae who stared at him confused..

Jas rose her brow and gave Jae a what's-your-problem look.. He shook his head and just grinned innocently to her.. He glared at Su like he's going to bury him alive and mouthed him to move on the other chair..

"Ah.. Is that..what you mean?? A-Araseo.." Su was dumpfounded and gulped nervously.. He slowly separate his hands and raised it in defeat.. He hurriedly moved to the next chair facing Min..

2U looked at Su confused and Min stared at him suspiciously while eating the chicken leg..

Jae sat between Jasmine and Su with a grin while 2UMin were already seated across them.. Yun and Jas were facing each other same as JaeChun..

"And you're costumes seems a little familiar.." Chun continued..

"Ah.. This.. Changmin told me to wear it so fans wont recognize us outside.. And it really works.." Yun grinned and covered his face with his hood, showing only his lips down to his neck..

"Its our disguise.. See??" Min covered his face too with his hood..

"Wae??" Yun asked as he noticed that the four was intently looking at them..

"Oh!! You're the one who gave me that cute cat stufftoy in the Lotte World!! Right??" Jasmine exclaimed as she pointed to Yun..

Jae looked at Yun with a frown and gulped.. He took her hand from the table and intertwined it with his tightly on his lap.. He dont know but he felt afraid and nervous all of a sudden.. He can feel that there's something in the way Yun looked at Jas since they gathered in his house.. He ignored it at first but its starting to bother him inside now..

"Ahmm.. That.." Yun removed his hood and straightened up from his seat..

"Lotte World?? Ow.. I also remember that.. We danced Balloons with those two guys wearing the same costumes as yours.." Su stated as looked at JaeChun..

"We danced that too with those three guys wearing a sheep, lion and rabbit costumes.." Yun stated and exchanged a confused look with Min..

They were silence for a moment as they puzzled out the things they just knew..

"Dont tell me.. You're really those three guys back then and we just didn't recognize each others?!" Min exclaimed with wide eyes after drinking water and pointed to JYJ.. "We're right Hyung!! Its really them!!"

"Well..I guess fate was really on our side that time but we just didn't noticed it.." Yun smiled..

TVXQ started laughing together and exchanged smiles with each others..

Jae shrugged off his deep thoughts aside as he looked at Jas.. He realized that its because of her that they met again but they were just oblivious.. She was their way for them to finally meet.. His courage rose as he realized that he needs to protect her more from now on.. He don't know what will happen in the future that can lead her into danger and worst, away from him.. He leaned closer to her and quickly kissed her cheek while the others continued their own stories..

Jas was startled and stared at him blinking..

"I love you.." Jae whispered to her ear and gave her his stunning smile..

Jas bit her bottom lip while blushing and gripped his hand while smiling back..

"Oh please!! Not here!! I'm eating!!" Min shook his head annoyed..

Yun chuckled and watched them with a grin.. Somehow, he's happy that his other half finally found a woman that he will be happy to be with..

"Just get a room!!" Chun said..

"We will.. If you will not disturb us and just leave us ALONE!! OUCH!!" Jae said irritatedly followed by a yelp when Jas hardly pinched his arm under the table.. "Babe~" he whined and rubbed his arm with his free hand and the other still holding her hand..

"If you didn't stop right now..I will really cut your tongue to stop you from babbling too much!!" she threatened while clenching her teeth and her face flushed red..

Jae pout and stared at her with apologetic puppy eyes..

"Waah~ you're really daebak uri Dongsaeng.." Min grinned and held his hands out to her for a high-five but Jae quickly slapped it back.. JaeMin glared at each other..

2USu stared at her in amazement.. They were amazed of how she can make his anger disappeared and changed his mood in just seconds..

"Yah Changmeanie!! We need to eat too!!" Su whined when he noticed that there was a half bowl left of Yangnyeom Tongdak (Seasoned Fried Chicken) in just minutes..

"Becaujejm jmznhf vmkeat.." Min said with his mouth full of foods.. {A/N: TRANSLATION: Because you're all so noisy..}

JaeChun and Jas laughed..

"Cha~ let's just eat before the monster eat it all.." Yun stopped them and grinned too..