Hatred and Fear VS Friendship and Faith

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
 
 
 
A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time..
Hope you'll like this chapter..
 

WARNING:

If there are stans here..
I would like to apologize to whatever you are about to read in this chapter..
All the things that written here were just a fiction and my point of view..
Please dont take it seriously..
Thank you!! ^^V
 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Changmin was still inside the car after his hyungs went inside the house.. He was in a deep abyss until he saw the gate opened and three men went inside.. He clearly recognized the two men as they walked to the door of the house and headed inside.. He clenched his fist while heaving a deep sigh, watching them vanished from his sight.. He was hesitating whether to go inside, follow Yunho or just stay at his spot and wait for Yun so they can go home..

After minutes that seems to be a year for Min, no Yunho went outside.. He saw the man that was with YooSu a while ago opened the door and left but Yun was still inside..

~~~~~

Yoochun watched Jaejoong worriedly.. It was the first time he saw his hyung fragile.. He can feel how deeply and madly inlove he is with Jasmine.. He sighed and looked around the room..

"This must be Jasmine's room.." he mumbled..

A paper bag, packs and boxes of chocolates, bouquet of flowers and envelopes that was scattered on the floor caught his attention.. He frowned as he scanned the room again, no girls stuffs and other things.. He sensed that there must be something that happened before the whole incident that made his hyung panicked and did the things that he did earlier in the public without thinking who he is.. He sighed again thinking what really happened earlier and looked at his hyung in concern.. He noticed a man with his face covered with a scarf, shades, and cap quietly watching them from the side of the room.. He frowned and eyed the man suspiciously when he didn't seems to move at his position and his attention was focus on them.. He looked at Jae who didn't seems to notice that the man is there with them in the room because his full attention was focused on Jasmine..

"Excuse me but.. May I know who are you??" Chun asked suspiciously..

JaeSu turned their heads to the man Chun was talking to.. Jae remembered him who helped them to escape from the reporters and fans.. He also remembered that they rode the same car that supposed to hit Jasmine..

"Are you the one who's driving the car??" Jaejoong asked coldly as anger rose inside him..

~~~~~

Changmin heaved a deep sighed and groaned in frustration while he ruffled his hair..

'I think its time for us to face each other and have a serious talk..'

He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door of his car.. He took his courage to step inside the house.. He let his feet bring him to where they are.. He saw a room that was open and lights were a few meters away from the stairs.. He headed towards the room but stopped when he saw them inside.. He was just standing in the side of the door hesitating again if he will go or not..

~~~~~

Jae was gently caressing Jasmine's face to control himself from killing the person who caused her into this.. Even though she didn't got any bruise nor scratch but the fear that the man caused to her was enough for him to beat that man to death..

YooSu can feel how furious he is.. Junsu, who was on his side, gulped nervously and took a few steps away from Jae because of fear.. They know that Jae will explode at any moment..

Yunho didn't spoke a word and started to walk slowly towards them while clenching his fist.. He wanted to punch each one of them but he controlled himself seeing Jasmine lying unconsciously..

YooSu frowned seeing Yun's action and gulped nervously.. They didn't recognized him because his face was fully covered and only showing his cheeks as a disguise to not be recognize by the fans.. Chun heard footsteps going near them.. He twisted his head to the door where the noise was getting near them.. His eyes widened in shock when he saw a very familiar figure and face standing in the door.. He didn't know if he was just hallucinating because he wanted to see their maknae so badly or the person he's seeing was real and not just his imaginations..

"Jae..Jaejoong H-Hyung.."

Junsu shifted his gaze to the door too and saw their maknae standing on the door, staring at them.. His jaw slowly dropped in shock and looked at Yoochun who seems frozen at his spot..

"Do you know what you almost did to her??" Jae coldly said ignoring Yoochun.. He was clenching his fist as his blood boils because of anger.. "Do you know that I never let anyone.. nor anything hurt her?? Its a good thing nothing's bad happened to her.. I appreciate you for helping us to escape from those people.. But if something bad happened to her because of you, I swear, I will forget whoever.. whatever I am.. I wont hesitate to kill you.. So hurry up and get out of this place before I cant control myself from killing you with my bare hands.." he added..

But Yun didn't do what he said, he can feel how angry and serious he is but he's angry too.. He continued walking towards them instead while gritting his teeth and clenching his fist..

Jae heard the clicks of his shoes going near him that made his anger increase by every step that he made.. He brushed Jasmine's hair away from her face and planted a kiss on her lips..

"Forgive me.." Jae whispered to her as he felt him from behind..

Yun gulped as he reached his shoulder but he felt a hard punch in the side of his face and fell on the floor.. His shades and cap scattered on the floor revealing his face..

"I SAID GET OU--" Jae stopped his fist in the air from punching him again and froze in his spot.. His eyes widened in shock seeing Yunho infront of his eyes..

Changmin's eyes widened and hurriedly went to Yunho's side.. He glared Jae while helping Yun to stand up.. He must be happy that he finally see his hyungs again after a long time of separation but the pain that they caused and the hatred he felt that already vanished for a long time for his three hyungs came back again like a fresh wound in his mind and heart..

Jae froze seeing the two men infront of him.. He was dumpfounded at what just happened.. He was confused and didn't know what to do..

"Is this your way of greeting your friend you haven't seen in a long time??" Yun said sarcastically looking coldly at Jae then to YooSu.. He wiped the blood in the side of his lips and chuckled bitterly..

"Y-Yu-Yunho-ah.." Jae stuttered in shock and his hands dropped on his side..

YooSu were frozen in their spot too and eyes widened in shock when they saw the two men infront of their eyes..

"Y-Yunho..hyung.." Chun stared shock at Yun then to Min.. "Chang.. Min.." he gulped while trying to hold his tears..

Su stared at HoMin while the things that happened in the past rewinds in his mind.. He clenched his fist as the pain and anger were starting to build up inside him again..

Their chests tightened and hearts beating fast because of the shock, pain and anger.. Su couldn't hold it anymore, he hurriedly went near them furiously but Jae stopped him from continuing what he's about to do.. Jae knew that Su has been bottling his anger towards HoMin for a long time but it exploded at the moment he saw them..

"Dont stop me hyung.." Su hissed gritting his teeth and glaring at HoMin..

"He's right.. Dont stop him.." Min chuckled bitterly with a smirk..

"J-Junsu.. Dont.. Not.. Not here.." Jae gulped and twisted his head to Jasmine.. He was worried that they might wake her up and get scared again if she see them fighting..

Yun followed Jae's gaze and got what he mean.. He calmed himself and hold Min's arm to calm him too.. Being one of the eldest and mature among them five, Chun calmed himself too and took Su's arm.. He dragged him out of the room and the latter hesitantly followed..

"I thought you didn't wanted us to talk here.. You're staying here??" Chun asked coldly glancing at the three..

Min pulled his arm out of Yun's grasp and made his way to them.. Su chuckled bitterly and walked out first.. Min followed him to where he was going.. Chun slowly breathed out and took a last glance at YunJae before following the two maknaes..

Jae carefully sat beside Jasmine who moved at her position and laid on her side.. He fixed her blanket and planted a kiss on her temple..

Yun watched how he took care of her.. He can feel his deep feelings towards her after the things that happened.. He can feel that Jae's feelings were real and deeper than his..

"I didn't know that you become madly insane.." Yun chuckled and walked out of the room..

Jae watched his back walking out of the room and back to Jasmine.. He was hoping that they can fix the misunderstandings between them this time..

"I'll be back.." he whispered brushing her hair away from her face and planted a kiss on her lips before he exited out of her room..

He headed to the living room and felt the cold and intense atmosphere between them..

Junsu was glaring Yunho while Changmin was glaring Su.. Yoochun was coldly staring at the space, not making any eye contact with HoMin infront of them.. Yun noticed Jae going somewhere, he heaved a deep sigh and decided to follow him leaving the three..

Jae was about to open the refrigerator in his mini bar when he noticed a note..

Yah!! I told you stop drinking alcohols.. You're dead if you keep drinking and drinking those.. Araseo??!

He chuckled after reading the note..

"I want to see you beating me up so I can also punish you after that.." he mumbled smiling..

"Jaejoong-ah.."

He twisted his head and saw Yunho with a blank face.. He opened the refrigerator and took a can of beer.. He threw the can and Yun caught it with a reflex and chuckled.. Yun opened the can and gulped the beer until the can was empty.. Jae continued taking cans of beer and placed it on a tray.. He was about to take the tray but Yun took it first and left him without saying a word.. He chuckled, heaved a deep sigh and headed to where they are..

Intense and awkward silence filled around them.. Only sounds from the cans dropped on the mini table were heard.. They keep drinking beers without saying a word and without looking at each other..

"Dont you think its time for us to fix the misunderstandings between us??" Yunho broke the silence and emptied his can..

"So.. You still want to fix what is already broken.. I thought you already forgot us.." Su said sarcastically..

Yun frowned and Min chuckled bitterly..

"Its you who forgot and left us and decided to start a new without us.." Min hissed angrily crumpling the can in his hands..

"Then why did you suddenly dropped from the lawsuit and left us on the air without telling us the real reason.." Chun hissed back crumpling the can hard in his hand too, earning a glare from Min.. The anger he's been keeping for a long time were building up inside him..

"I thought we will fight together.. Take the risks and face the hardships together as one but you.." Su gulped..

"You know its a hard decision for us too...." Yun said..

"Hard??" Jae chuckled bitterly.. He tried not to be angry at them but he exploded.. "We all know that we can make it through the hardships if we're together.."

"Together huh?? But you left us--" Min hissed..

"But you stayed too.. Do you know how much it hurts us?!!" Chun cut his words..

"Seriously!! What are you afraid of??" Junsu hissed gritting his teeth..

"We're not afraid!!" Min gripped Junsu's collar and pulled him up, glaring at him..

"You're not afraid?? Then what?!! A traitor??" Su chuckled bitterly and glared at Yunho then back to Min.. "You stayed being their slave dogs!! You're obviously afraid!! What a pathetic man.. What a cowa--" he didn't uttered his words when Min's fist landed on his face, hard..

Junsu fell on the floor but quickly stood up, wiping the blood in his lips.. Min was furious after hearing Junsu's words..

"Stop it Changmin.. He's your hyung.." Chun got in between them, glaring at Min..

"He's not my hyung anymore.. Either you.." Min glared at Jae..

"Mwo??!" Jae clenched his fist in anger..

"And you.." Min shifted his glares at Chun.. "I dont have any hyung that can betray his frie--" Min stumbled backward after Chun punched him but he regained his balance and stood straight..

Min furiously ran to Chun and punched him on his face too and wiped the blood in his lips after..

"Yah!! You're too much!!" Jae glared at Min, gritting his teeth and clenching his fist in anger..

"Too much?!! They deserve it!!" Yun hissed and smirked.. "And you deserve it too!!" he punched Jae hard on the face.. "That's for punching me a while ago.." his fist landed next on his stomach and Jae stumbled in the couch.. "And that's for leaving us.. And this too.." he continued to punch and kick Jae in every part of his body..

Jae regained his strength and furiously pushed Yunho on the floor.. He got on top of him grabbing his collar and punching him on the face.. But Yunho was stronger than him and managed to get on top of him and punched him again..

"YAH!!" Junsu ran to them and pulled Yun out of Jae and furiously punched Yun too..

Min was about to go to Yun but Jae stopped him..

"MWO??!! We're not your hyung anymore?? You seriously need to beat up before you learn your lessons!!" Jae punched him hard but Min punched him back harder..

They keep punching and kicking while cursing each other, fighting for dominance.. None of them wants to give up..

Yoochun collapsed on the floor first, exhausted, panting and groaning in pain, followed by Junsu then Yunho.. JaeMin were the only one left weakly punching each other until Jae kneeled on the floor, hugging Min's knees and catching his heavy breathes.. Min weakly kicked him and he finally collapsed on the floor panting.. Min squeezed his eyes close and collapsed on the floor while his back was leaning on the couch and head was resting on it too, catching his heavy breathes..

Blood moists from every scratches on their faces, scratches and bruises visible on their bodies.. They were exhausted and panting from too much fighting.. Gasping for air and in pain were the only sounds that can be heard..

"Ha.. Hahaha.." Yunho suddenly laughed weakly staring at the ceiling with his one eye opened..

Chun grinned crazily and laughed too..

"What's funny??" Junsu frowned.. "But its really funny.." he laughed too..

"Yah.. Are we.. done??" Jae asked between his heavy breathes..

"Not yet.." Min weakly kicked Jae..

JaeMin stared at each other and laughed..

They keep laughing and laughing like mad and drunk men on the street..

"What are our next plans now??" Chun said and managed to turn his head to Yunho..

"I dont know yet.. Lets just.. Talk about it later.. the other day.." Yun said and heaved a deep sigh..

"Jaejoong hyung.. Do you have foods here??" Min rubbed his stomach.. "Yunho hyung doesn't give me food.. He always starved me.." he pouted..

"Yah.. You always ate the foods on the ref without thinking that I have to eat too.. Do you know how hard it is living with a food monster like you??" Yunho complained and managed to sit on the floor..

Jae chuckled.. "I have a lot.. You can eat everything here except for the CHOCOLATES and SWEET FOODS or else YOU'RE DEAD!!" he threatened..

Hearing that 'he can eat everything', Min's eyes sparkled and immediately found the way to the kitchen like nothing happened..

The four laughed at him.. JaeChunSu realized how they miss their evil maknae, the food monster in the group..

"Jaejoong hyung.. Can I sleep here??" Junsu asked as he felt very tired and wanted to sleep..

"Nnnooooo.." Jae whined..

"Dont worry.. We wont barge in her room.. I still want to live.." Chun stated..

"I dont trust any of you.. Just sleep in your own houses.."

"Aiisshhh.." Junsu weakly stood up and went to the kitchen leaving the three..

"Jaejoongie Hyung!! Can I have a bite on this chocolate strawberry cake??" Min yelled from the kitchen..

"YAH!! DONT TRY OR ELSE I WONT LET YOU EAT ANY OF MY FOOD HERE!!" Jae yelled back and tried to stand up..

"Hyung!! He's already eating it!!" Junsu yelled..

"Aish.. Jasmine will kill me.." Jae mumbled scared and hurriedly walked, stumbling, towards the kitchen..

2U can heard the chaos in the kitchen..

"Do you want to join them??" Chun asked as he stood up on the floor and tried to stretch his sore body..

"Yeah..I miss this.." Yun said and they headed to the kitchen to join the chaos..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACES??!!" HoMin's manager stared at them in horror seeing their faces with blood, black eyes, and scratches..

"Mianhaeyo hyung.. We have a misunderstanding and ended up fighting.." Yunho explained..

HoMin bowed apologetically at their manager.. They keep stealing glances at each other..

Their manager shakingly heaved a deep sighed and gulped nervously.. He pulled his hair in frustration and blew a rasp while his hands were on his waist..

"YAH!! Fix your misunderstandings now and dont try to be seen in public until your bruises and wounds heal.." he said gritting his teeth and gulped nervously..

"Ne.." HoMin answered..

"Aish.. What should I do next??" he mumbled and took a last glance at HoMin before frustratedly headed out of their dorm..

HoMin straightened up, looked at each other and laughed blissfully..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jaejoong walked stumbling to Jasmine's room after the four left.. He carefully slid his body under the blanket and laid beside her but winced in pain when he felt his stomach and muscles sore..

"Aish.. Those two hit me so hard.." he mumbled and chuckled while caressing the bruise in his cheek..

He felt so great at what just happened this night.. He felt the pain and anger from the past disappeared.. He stared at Jasmine who was still in her deep slumber..

"My baby is such a heavy sleeper.." he mumbled smiling..

He carefully went closer to her and hugged her tightly kissing her hair..

"I'll punish you tomorrow for being stubborn.." he mumbled closing his eyes and joining her in her dreamland..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●