Living Like A Dream

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Mianhae hyung.. Ne.." Jaejoong hung up after his conversation with his manager and heaved a deep sigh..

Reporters and fans were already outside the building of C-Jes and almost all the phones were ringing, bombering them with questions.. They were shocked to see YooSu with swollen faces but YooSu didn't told them the real reason behind it.. C-Jes let JYJ have their rest until their wounds heal..

Jaejoong noticed his hello kitty slipper that Jasmine wears on the side of the door..

Jasmine already knew the situation from Gina but she didn't told her that she's the woman with Jaejoong in the news.. She accidentally heard his conversation with his manager and hid on the wall..

He went down from her bed and walked towards her.. He turned and looked in her eyes.. He held then kissed her hands and intertwined it with his.. He gave her a reassuring smile as worry and fear can be seen on her face.. He pulled her to his arms and buried her face on his chest..

"Jae.."

"Dont mind them.." he hugged her tightly and kissed her hair.. "I promise..I will not let anyone hurt you.. I cant lose you now.. Now that you're already mine.." he whispered and turned them so his back was leaning on the wall..

She blushed and overwhelmed with his sweet words but she still blaming herself at what happened.. She rested her hands on his chest and unconsciously gripped his shirt..

"Dont blame yourself.. Its not your fault.. And dont ever try to do some stupid things again like you did yesterday.." he held her chin and tilted her head up.. He knows how she feels.. He searched for her eyes and leaned his face closer to her..

She examined his face and giggled when their lips were only inches apart.. Her fears and worries suddenly vanished..

"Yah.. Why are you laughing??" he frowned staring at her confused and kissed her lips anyway..

"You're face is so funny like in the action movies.." she giggled again staring at his swollen face..

He smirked and quickly pinned her on the wall.. "Well.. Lets have some fun baby.." he immediately attacked her lips not letting her to utter a word..

Her eyes grew wide in shock and whimpered hitting his chest with her palm when she felt his tongue fiercely went inside .. He stopped kissing her and his lips while staring at her eyes intensely down to her lips and back and forth..

"Y-yah.." she keeps blinking her eyes, trying to avoid his gaze as her heart started beating faster.. She can feel his warm breathes against her skin..

"Wae??" he kissed her nose.. "You didn't like it?? Since you're mine now and I'm completely all yours.. We can do more enjoyable things than this but I dont want you to get tired because I know it will be your first.. So dont try to seduce me.. You know I can be easily tempt by you.." he whispered teasingly and nibbled her earlobe.. He loves teasing her and tried not to laugh at her reaction..

"I..I.." she gulped and gripped his shirt tightly as she felt his eyes locked on her again.. She felt her cheeks become hot and heart beats faster because of the tension she felt..

"You know babe?? I like it when you're blushing.." he tugged her hair behind her ear and kissed her lips.. "But you should blush only because of me.. Only me.. Just me.. You're dead if I saw you blushing infront of the other guy.. Or else I.." he threatened and nibbled the side of her neck..

She flinched when his warm lips and teeth tickled her.. "I..I-I have t-to b-bath!!" she exclaimed with wide eyes and immediately pushed him on his chest.. She dashed to the bathroom and slammed the door close..

He laughed when he heard her panickingly locking the door inside the bathroom.. He walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door..

"Baby.. I will just wait for you outside.. Just call me if you want me to join you there inside.." he grinned mischievously and headed to the kitchen..

He beamed when he saw that the food was already prepared in the table.. He sat on the chair and waited for Jasmine while practicing how to hold the chopsticks with his left hand since his right hand was wrapped in a bandage and still sore.. He grinned when he successfully held his ring with the chopsticks after many practices.. He noticed that Jasmine was still in her room.. He got worried thinking that something's bad happened to her or did some things again like yesterday.. He dashed to her room and burst the door open..

"Bab--" his eyes widened and jaw dropped seeing her with only towel wrapped around her body and hair was wet..

She jumped when she heard the door suddenly opened.. "YYAAAAHH!! GET OUT!!" she shouted and threw the pillow to his direction..

He immediately slammed the door close..

"My baby is really y.." he giggled mischievously and his lips..

~~~~~

"Why does he keep bursting into my room without asking or knocking on the door??" she mumbled narrowing her eyes and glaring at the door..

She heaved a deep sigh staring at her body wrapped in a towel.. It was the only thing left in the room and she was starting to feel cold because she's been wearing it for almost half an hour.. She only have a few sets of underwears inside her bag..

"Tsk.. Should I ask him??" she bit her bottom lip as her feet stepped towards the door.. "Aish.. I dont have any choice!!" she whined..

She gulped as she held the doorknob.. She poked her head out and saw him leaning on the wall with his hands inside the pocket of his trousers, staring blankly at the wall and lips pouting..

"Jae??" she shyly called him and bit her bottom lip..

Her voice is like a beautiful melody in his ears.. He beamed and turned to her.. "Yes Baby??" he his lips staring at her fresh face from shower with her hair still wet..

"W-where is my luggage??" she gulped..

"Luggage?? What luggage??" he frowned confused..

"My pink luggage.. I cant find it anywhere in my room.. Can I have it?? All my clothes are in there.."

He blinked staring at her blankly while thinking.. "I cant remember I took it with you yesterday.."

"What do you mean??" she frowned and stared at him confused..

"Ahh.. Its just.. Things happened very fast.. And I got panic when I saw you and a car.. And.." he stopped before he slip his tongue and rubbed the back of his neck.. He dont want her to know exactly what he did and happened..

"So.. You mean my luggage is not here??" she frowned..

"Ahmm.. Yeah.." he nodded..

"But I dont have any clothes to wear.."

"You mean.. You dont have any clothes.. Right now?? Just.. A.. Towel??" he his lips and held the doorknob..

Her brow rose and was about to close the door but he blocked it with his slippers.. He smirked and pushed the door open but she pushed it close again forcefully causing his slippers with his feet on it squeezed between the door and wall frame.. He yelped in pain and immediately pulled his feet away from the door before she slammed it close..

"Babe~ I'm just kidding.." he said rubbing his feet while leaning on the wall..

~~~~~

"I knew it.. That ert!!" she narrowed her eyes.. She heaved a deep sigh and hugged herself as she felt the cold air.. She went to her bed and wrapped the blanket in her body..

"Eotteokke?? I dont have any other clothes.. And I cant go outside.."

~~~~~

He stared at her door and heaved a deep sigh.. He headed to his room and to his walk-in closet.. He opened his wardrobe, took some of his clothes and immediately went outside and knocked on her door..

"Baby.. Can you open the door?? I have some clothes here.. You can wear it for the mean time.. I dont want you to get sick.." he said in concern.. "But I dont mind you wearing only towel.. Or maybe.. NOTHING.. I will see it anyway.. Anytime soon.." he mumbled and grinned mischievously as his mind was imagining things and how her body looks like without any clothes..

~~~~~

"I will wear his clothes?? But.." she heaved a deep sigh in defeat..

She hesitantly went down from her bed and walked towards the door with a blanket wrapped around her body.. She carefully twisted the doorknob and slightly opened the door..

"Is it okay??" she shyly asked..

"Of course.. Just for my baby.." he gave her a reassuring smile..

"But.. Turn your back first and hand me the clothes.."

He pouted and did what she said.. He handed her the clothes with his back facing her..

She hesitantly reached the clothes in his hands..

"Gomawoyo.." she bit her bottom lip while carefully closing the door..

She scattered his clothes on her bed and picked the smallest ones.. She tried his trousers but its long for her legs and she might step on it when she walks.. His shirts and short shorts a.k.a boxers were left.. His dress shirt was large and ended until her middle thighs but its enough for her.. She looked at his short and hesitantly wore it on..

"Baby.. Are you done?? Are my clothes fitted on you?? I still have other clothes if you didn't like those.." he said in concern as he knocked on her door..

"A.. Ani.. Its okay.. I'm done anyway.." she neatly folded the left clothes and wore back his hello kitty slippers.. She carefully opened the door and poked her head out..

"Are you okay with my clothes??" he asked as he saw her..

She nodded but she didn't stepped her feet out of the room..

"What's wrong??"

"Ahmm.. Its just.."

"Come out.." he pulled her out of the room revealing her with his dress shirt, one button ed.. His boxer ended until her middle thighs showing her perfect shaped legs and milky skin.. He gaped at the sight and gulped..

"I-Its too short.." she bit her bottom lip and tried to lower his dress shirt to her knees..

"N-no babe.. I-Its okay.. Its looks beautiful on you.. Very beautiful and y.." he mumbled the last sentence and gulped as his mouth watered at the sight.. It's the first time he saw her wearing shorts and he likes it seeing her wearing his clothes.. He beamed and carried her bridal style but winced in pain when he felt his hand ached..

"J-Jae.. You.. You don't have to carry me.. I have my own two feet.." she said as he carefully put her down on the floor..

"But I want to carry you.." he pouted and buried his face on her crook of her neck and hugged her waist..

She hesitantly patted his back as she felt his mood changed again.. She's still not used at his sudden change of mood but she found it cute and adorable.. She frowned when she felt his hand slowly going down.. She gasped when he felt his warm hand gently squeezing her cheek..

"YAH!!" she smacked his head as her face heated and reddened..

"I just wanted to touch it.." he pout when she pushed him and hurriedly ran away from him.. He stared at his palm... "Waah.. Its softer than Junsu's .. Maybe I can try to touch it again.. I like it when she's wild.." he grinned mischievously and followed her..

He saw her in the living room and eyes glaring at him.. He ignored it and walked towards her, pulling her closer on her waist..

"YAH!!" she pushed him on his chest but he pulled her closer..

"Lets see if you can resist me.." he smirked and attacked her lips to stop her from protesting.. He started walking towards the couch without breaking the kiss.. From fierce, his kisses become gentle as she started to respond.. He held her chin with his free hand and opened with his thumb.. He her bottom lip before he entered his tongue inside her cavern..

She stepped backward as he walked forward.. She closed her eyes as her knees became weak.. Her hands s around his neck for support as he continued gently kissing her and their tongues were slowly dancing inside .. She realized that he can never resist this man that made her gave in to his touches.. She felt the couch behind her..

A silly smile formed in his lips between the kiss as he felt her responds.. He carefully lay her down on the couch with him on top.. He broke the kiss and stared at her face..

She slowly opened her eyes and bit her bottom lip in embarrassment as she felt his intense gaze at her again..

"See?? You can never resist me.." he caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead to her nose and cheek..

"J-Jae.. I.. I'm h-hungry.." her hands ran through his hair when he kissed her lips again..

He lightly bit her bottom lip before he left her lips and stared at her.. "You're hungry??"

She bit her swollen bottom lip and nodded.. She was hoping that her excuse will work to his ert man..

"You know babe??" his hand slowly travelled from her waist up to her ribs while his other hand was on her side supporting his weight.. "I'm hungry too.." he kissed her lips again as his thumb started drawing circles under her chest and touching the curve of her bra..

She arched her body as she felt sensitive to his touch causing their chests rubbed against each other underneath their clothes.. Her eyes widened when she felt something hard poking her thigh.. She gulped as her heart beats triple fast and gripped his collar..

"Well.. Since we're both hungry.. Why dont we just eat.. each.. other??" he took her hands and encircled it around his neck.. His eyes travelled to her collar bone and ed one button of the dress shirt she wears.. "You can be my food.. You know I dont mind you eating me..too.." his fingers were playing with the third button of the dress shirt and eyes were intently looking at her..

"Y-yah.." she weakly hit his back as he started gently kissing her lips again and found herself returning his kisses..

He carefully got in between her legs and bent it to his sides while their lips were locked on the kiss.. Chills ran throughout her body, not because of nervousness but a different feeling of sensation as she felt his warm hand caressing her thigh.. She unconsciously bit his bottom lip and grind her hip against him.. She gripped his hair and breathes started to become uneven as she felt his bulge already poking her bottom part.. He groaned as he broke the kiss and lightly bit her neck when he felt her very warm bottom.. His eyes flamed with desires as he felt very hot.. He took her moves as a yes.. He hugged then pulled her up and she sat on his lap with her legs on both of his sides..

"Its your fault Babe.. I told you dont try to seduce me.. You really need to recieve your punishment now.. But not here.. Lets go back.. to our room.." he whispered controlling his breathes as he buried his face on the crook of her neck and pulled her hip closer causing their bottom parts rubbed tightly against each other..

She already lost her strength to protest.. She was competing with her mind but she didn't wanted to stop as she started to feel hot.. His very strong effects on her is like a drug that she can never resist and can never stop herself from wanting more.. She was confused if she's already ready but she loves and trusts him.. She hugged his neck tighter for support as he carried her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and closed her eyes..

They were about to proceed to the room when the door suddenly burst open..

"Aahhh!!"

And three guys fell on the floor and one was standing on the door..