Just For One Day

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

"Jaejoong-ssi.."

"Hmmm??"

"Can you do me a favor??"

"You're not asking me to do something stupid, right??" he eyed her suspiciously..

"Errr.. A bit stupid and ridiculous.." she bit her bottom lip and lowered her head in embarrassment..

He caressed his chin and think.. "Okay.."

"Chincha??" she asked in confirmation with her big eyes staring at him..

"Say it now before I change my mind.."

"Can you be my real boyfriend just for one day??"

"....."

Silence..

She gulped nervously while he stared at him with a shock face and blinking..

"Ahmm.. It sounds stupid and ridiculous, right??" she avoided his gaze and laughed nervously..

"You're asking me.. Kim Jaejoong to be your boyfriend??" he asked in disbelief..

"Its okay if..if you dont want to.." she lowered her head bitting her bottom lip in embarrassment..

"If I become your real boyfriend.. Then it means we can do anything that a real couple do?? Are you serious??" he gulped..

"Eh?? Y-ye..??" she was confused at his question but slowly nodded her head anyway while playing with her fingers.. "Just for.. Just for one day.. Starting... Ahmmm to-tomorrow.." she showed him her one index finger.. "And.. I'll do whatever you want in return.."

"Are you sure?? Anything?? Everything??" he asked seriously ignoring her last sentence while intently looking at her.. His heart was beating so fast and feels like its going to jump out of his chest at any moment because of the bliss..

She nodded with her eyes wandering around, avoiding his gaze..

"You're not fooling me??" he asked again and she shook her head..

He was just looking at her intently thinking if he was dreaming or just imagining things or his ears were fooling him.. But he knows very well that she wouldn't just said those words if she didn't mean it.. Somehow, he felt that something was wrong but he didn't want to think more about it..

"But I dont want to do it just for one day.." he sighed a little bit disappointed..

"E-eh?? If..If you dont want.. you..you can just forget ab--" she didn't uttered her words when..

.

.

.

.

.

He kissed her..

He crashed his lips with hers and closed his eyes.. He was hesitating to do it at first because he's afraid that it might ruin everything but its hard to stop himself.. He sat beside her and pinned her on the couch while her back was leaning on it.. He was holding her shoulder, caressing it with his thumb.. He was bringing himself closer to her and his free hand caressing her cheek as he kissed her lips fiercely..

Her eyes widened in shock when she felt his lips on hers.. She was numb at her position.. Her hands rested on his muscular chest gripping his shirt.. She wants to push him but she lost her strength to do that.. Her mind wants to stop him but her heart telling her not to and her body became weak, melting on his touch.. She found herself became relax and started to return his kisses but not as intense as his..

He suddenly broke the kiss and looked at her closely..

"We can do that, right??" he whispered huskily while catching his breath and staring at her eyes.. He was eager to make it sure that they can do anything without him stopping himself or her stopping the moment even just for one day.. He his lips with his tongue..

She felt chills all over her body when she felt his breathes brushed her skin.. She felt butterflies in her stomach and tried to calm her heart that was beating crazily inside her chest but she found it hard to even calm her breathings.. She was just staring at him.. Her eyes travelled down to his lips that was wet after their kiss and got wetter after he it.. She found herself coming closer to him and touched his lips with hers.. Her eyes widened in shock and quickly pulled away.. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her face heated.. She gripped his shirt again and looked at his side blinking in embarrassment.. She was confused and shocked why she suddenly did that but she found herself wanting more of his kisses..

"M-m-mian....hae.." she said between her breathes and tried to pulled her hands away from his chest but there were no spaces left between them..

He was also shocked at her sudden action and quickly recomposed himself..

"I will do it but I dont want to do it just for one day.. I can be your man forever.."

"Eh??--"

He attacked her lips again.. He smiled blissfully through the kiss thinking he didn't have to steal kisses when she's sleeping.. His hands went down on her waist, one was around it and the other was on her side to support his weight..

Her hands unconsciously went up and hugged his neck, the other hand was brushing his hair with her fingers while slowly closing her eyes.. She started his lips gently but his kisses were new to her..

He her bottom lip fiercely then to her upper lip and back to her bottom lip again.. He was so eager to taste her more.. He nibbled her bottom lip open and poked her lip with his tongue..

She gasped for air when she felt his tongue poking her lips.. She pulled him closer while she slowly opened for him..

When he felt opened, he immediately his tongue inside and explored her cavern.. He played with her tongue and his hand caressing her waist..

They were gasping for air as the passionate kiss continued.. The temperature was getting hotter and hotter by every second.. She was gripping and pulling his hair.. He didn't mind it as he continued savouring .. He tilted his head to the side to deepened the kiss.. He wants to adjust their position but he found himself carefully laying her on the couch with him on top, lips locked at the kiss.. He brought himself closer to her, leaving no spaces between them.. He didn't know why he did that but he wants more.. He needs her more than anything.. His hand started caressing her curves then her thigh while the other was on her side supporting his weight.. He broke the kiss and his lips slowly travelled down to her chin then to her jawline then up to her ear.. He nibbled her earlobe then up to her forehead.. He planted kisses on her forehead down to her eyelid to her nose to her cheeks and to her lips again.. He smiled when she returned the kiss.. He left her lips again and his lips found its way to her neck.. He started planting kisses around her neck, and nibbling it while controlling his heavy breathes..

Her eyes were close, feeling the kisses he's giving to her.. Her heart was beating so fast inside her chest and breathing heavily after the kiss.. She was having a hard time catching her breathes when she felt his breathes and bangs brushes her skin.. She flinched when he nibbled her earlobe.. Her nerves were tensing up when she felt his lips travelled down to her neck.. His warm lips were tickling her and his touches were giving her a different feeling.. She arched her body feeling the pleasure.. She gasped for air when he nibbled and her neck somewhere under the side of her chin.. She bit her bottom lip hard to stop herself from making weird sounds.. She slowly opened her eyes and realized what was happening..

"J-J-Jae.... S-stop...." she said between her heavy breathes and tapped his shoulder, her hand was still on his hair..

He got back to his senses and realized what he just did.. He stopped kissing and buried his face on the crook of her neck..

"Mianhae..I didn't mean to do that..I got carried away..You're so tempting.. Do you know that??" he whispered huskily in her ear with his eyes close catching his breathes.. He couldn't looked at her eyes because he would just repeat the things he have done earlier..

She blushed madly after he said those words..

"Jae..Jaejoong-ssi--" she rested her hands around his neck..

"Stop calling me that name from now on.. I like it when you're calling me Jae.. But since I'm your man now and you're my woman now.." he grinned from ear to ear after saying those words.. "You can call me oppa from now on.." he started at her with anticipation..

"E-eh??" her hands travelled down to his shoulders..

"Say it~"

"But.. Can you.. Can you please get off of me first??" she looked away bitting her bottom lip and her face was red hot.. She felt something hard poking her thigh that disturbs her a lot.. She gently pushed him away..

He realized that he was still on top of her.. Their legs was in the middle of each other, an awkward position for both of them..

"Oh.. Mi..Mian.." he hesitantly got up and they sat on the couch side by side.. He noticed her being distance to him.. "Yah!! We're a real couple now!! And we should do things that a real couple should do.. One day is not long and even not enough.. Come here Babe~"

She looked at him in disbelief.. "I think its wrong that I ask him to be my real boyfriend.." she mumbled and looked away.. She started pinching her red hot cheeks..

His eyes widened hearing that.. He straightened from his seat and slowly slid his body on the couch closer to her while clearing his throat..

"I-Its late.. Le-lets sleep and..do everything..to-tomorrow.." she said stuttering.. She took her bag and stood up but stumbled when she felt her sore feet..

He caught her and she fell on his lap..

"That's what you got from being stubborn.." he said sarcastically but worry can be seen in his face..

He carefully adjusted her position in his lap.. He put his arm around her waist and the other under her knees.. He stood up and carried her bridal style to her room..

Her hands automatically found its way around his neck and her eyes were locked, staring at him..

"Yah.. Stop staring at me like that or else I wont be able to stop myself anymore from attacking you again.." he said focusing his eyes on the way to her room..

She immediately looked away bitting her bottom lip.. She helped him opened the door of her room and turned the lights on..

He carefully laid her on the bed.. He took her bag out of her arms and put it on the side of the bed.. He pulled the blankets up to her neck and sat on the side of the bed.. They were staring at each other.. She looked away first and stared at the ceiling.. She felt his lips on her forehead.. She gulped and gripped the blankets..

"Good night Baby~" he grinned and stood up.. He turned the lights off and switched the dim lights on before heading out of her room..

When she heard the door closed, she sat up on the bed.. She bent her legs carefully and hugged it.. She rested her chin on her knees and stared at her feet.. She can still feel how gentle Jaejoong's hand when he massage her feet.. She caressed her lips and a smile formed in her lips.. She can still feel his lips on her.. Her body can still feel his touches and his warm body hugging her.. She blushed when she remembered the moments earlier..

"That's why he asked if we can do anything.. But it doesn't mean that we can do thing.. That ert.." she murmured and chuckled narrowing her eyes then felt her face heated again..

"That was close.." She bit her bottom lip then giggled..

Her gaze turned to her bag.. She opened the lamp and reached her bag.. She took a small envelope inside.. She slid out the things inside the envelope, it was a key, their family and her parents picture and two checks..

 

* FLASHBACK *

Myung Soo and Jasmine headed inside his room in his office.. She sat on the chair and him on his chair on his table..

"Do.. Do you want to see your grandfather??"

"Ne??"

"You're grandfather is still alive.. Joon Min's father.. He's looking for you.. I think he just knew that he have you as his granddaughter not long time ago..I can help you to see him if you want.."

She lowered her head, bit her bottom lip and played with her fingers while thinking..

'Am I ready to meet him??' she thought and Jaejoong suddenly appeared in her mind.. 'Am I ready to leave him now?? But I need to leave before I completely ruin his life..'

"I wont force you if you're not ready yet.. Just tell me if you're ready to meet him.."

She looked at him and her lips formed a small smile.. "Kansahamnida.."

He opened one cabinet in his table.. He took a small envelope and gave it to her.. She took it and stared at it with a curious and confuse face..

"Open it..That's for you.."

She carefully opened it and slid out the things inside.. She smiled when she saw their family and her parents picture, her father's face was clear in the picture unlike the one she owned.. She frowned in confusion when she saw a key and two checks.. Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar check..

"Jasmine-ah.. Jeongmal.. Jeongmal mianhae.." Myung Soo went infront of her and kneeled..

"A-ajussi.. Wh-what are you doing?? Please get up.." she started to panic and pulled him up..

He got up with his head down..

"I..I was the one who cheated you about the house and took your money.. Mianhae.." he confessed..

"Ne??" she asked confused.. Then it hit her.. Her eyes widened in shock when she remembered the day she got in this place.. She looked at the check then to her parents on the picture.. Her face softened and smiled.. "Ajussi.. Dont you think its fate??"

"F-fate??" he asked confused..

She smilingly nodded.. "And I think my parents help you to find me and they brought me here..I know that you're not a bad man because you always come and help me in complicated times.. And you wouldn't keep this money for a long time.." she stared at picture and caressed their faces..

'And I wont be able to meet Jaejoong-ssi if those things didn't happened..' she thought and her lips formed a small smile as she felt butterflies in her stomach but a pang in her chest.. She shrugged those feelings aside..

"Ajussi.. Thank you for cheating me.." she beamed at him..

"Thank... You??" he was perplexed by her words..

She nodded and her gaze shifted to the key and the other check.. "This??"

"Ah.. That check was from you're father.. He saved that for your future as a family but unfortunate things happened and he didn't got a chance to use that.. That is a key of a house.. All of that belongs to you and Jane.. Its all yours now.."

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

'I guess its a wrong idea that I asked him to be my real boyfriend even just for one day..' she looked at the door and heaved a deep sigh..

'How can I leave you after that?? I know it will be hard but I have to.. I'm really sorry..'