Can I Stay With You Like This Forever??

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

 

Jaejoong immediately went home after things were settled.. Fortunately, there were no reporters and fans outside because the sun was setting down.. He opened the door and frowned when all the lights were turned off..

"She didn't have to turn the lights off.." he mumbled as he switched the lights on..

He dashed to her room and knocked on the door..

"Yah..Chocolate girl..I'm home now.." he called but frowned when no noise came from inside her room..

He twisted the doorknob and opened the door revealing a dark room.. He opened the lights as he called her nickname and walked inside.. He got panicked when he didn't saw her.. He dashed outside and frustratedly looked at every room and corner of the house but he didn't found any shadows of her.. He noticed Jiji staring at the back door meowing.. He carried him and curiously opened the back door..

"Aish!! That girl sneaked out again!!" he said irritatedly and ruffled his hair in frustration as he saw the table placed against the wall with a chair above it..

Jiji jumped down on the floor and walked towards the couch then lay on it.. Jae closed the door, slid out his phone from his pocket and dialled her number.. He was getting more frustrated and paranoid as the call turned into a voice mail.. He dialled and dialled again as he keep walking back and forth but the same thing happened.. He keeps glancing at his wrist watch as every minute passed.. He decided to drive around the subdivision to see if she's around while calling her phone and sending her messages, but he didn't saw any shadows of her.. He decided to go back thinking she might be at home this time but she's not.. His phone ring and he hurriedly answered it without seeing the caller ID..

"YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU??!! COME BA--"

"Joong-ah??"

"O-Omma??" his eyes grew wide in shock and looked at his phone screen.. He took a deep breath while squeezing his eyes close before he answered the phone again.. "Mianhae omma..I..I thought you're Junsu because I asked him to buy something to eat on his way but he's still not here.." he lied..

"Aigoo.. You scared me.. By the way, is everything alright there?? Sook Jin slipped her tongue and told me about the news.. And I keep calling Jasmine-ah but I cant contact her.." his mother said in a worried tone..

"Oh.. Ahmm..Dont worry about her.. She.. She's just in her room and her phone is charging.. She's turning it off everytime she charged it.." he lied again because he dont want her to get worried then gulped nervously..

"That's a relief..I thought something bad happened to her..I'll hang up now..I just want to know if you two are alright.. I need to feed your niece now.." he heard her sighed in relief..

"Araseo.. Omma, saranghae.." he hung up and dialled her number again..

He didn't stopped bombering her phone with his calls and murderously typing messages to her but he didn't got any respond.. He keeps glancing at the window then to his wrist watch and walking back and forth while bitting his thumb.. He was getting more and more frustrated and worried as the time passed.. He tried to call her again and this time, he heard her voice..

"Yeob--"

"YAH!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?? I TOLD YOU TO STAY HERE!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN ANSWERING YOUR DAMN PHONE!!" he immediately cut her off and frustratedly yelled on the phone..

"Dont yell!! Your making me deaf.." he heard her laughs and that made his worries lessened.. The thorn in his throat suddenly vanished..

"Because you're so stubborn and not listening to me!!" he faked an irritated voice..

"It just.. Something very important came up and I really need to go.. Forgive me??" he smiled hearing her voice.. He pulled the phone away from his ear, covering it with his free hand to cleared his throat and answered the phone again..

"Aish!! I'll deal with you later..Where are you?? I'll fetch you.." his voice suddenly became gentle while he ruffled his hair..

"You..you dont need to.. I'll be staying at my friend's house tonight.."

"MWO??!! YAH!! YOU CANT!! Tell me where you are or else I WILL FIND WHERE YOU ARE AND GET YOU!!" he threatened clenching his teeth and fist.. He got panicked thinking where and who her friend she'll be staying.. At NIGHT!!

"Araseo!! I'll come home later!!"

"But its already night--" he started to whine..

"Annyeong Mr. Monkey!!" she cut him off and hung up..

His jaw dropped looking at his phone in disbelief.. "Huh??! This girl is really-- aish!!" he threw his phone on the couch and heaved a deep sigh in relief..

"What time is she coming home??" he mumbled glancing at his wrist watch..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Gin-ah.. Mianhae..I dont think I can spend this night with you like what I'd said.." Jasmine said apologetically as she approached them..

"Wae?? Did something happened??" Gina asked in concern..

"Ah..I forgot that I still have something and...I need some time alone.." she lowered her head..

Gina and Jinwoon looked at each other..

"Okay~ but you have to call us if you need anything.. Araseo??" Jinwoon said..

"Gomawoyo.." she gave them a reassuring smile..

.

.

.

.

.

"Oppa.. You can drop me there..I need to buy something.." Jasmine said to Jinwoon pointing at the supermarket..

"Are you sure?? We can wait and take you to your house.." he frowned..

"Its okay oppa.." her lips formed a small smile..

Gina and Jinwoon sighed in defeat.. He park the car on the side of the supermarket..

Jasmine got out of the car and bid goodbye to them.. She decided to just walked her way back, she already memorized the way since she's staying here for months now.. Walking was her way to release her stress.. She was in her abyss when her phone ring.. She stared at the caller ID for a moment before she answered it..

"Yah.. What's taking you so long?? Where are you now?? Its getting late.."

"I'm near.." she said shortly..

"Hurry up!!" he hung up..

She sighed after the call..

"Maybe its alright if I ask him.. Just for one day.. Its okay if he doesn't want to do it.." she mumbled and hurriedly walked her way to his house..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jaejoong was glancing at the time in his phone as minutes passed then to the window from the second floor.. He decided to call her again..

"Yah.. What's taking you so long?? Where are you now?? Its getting late.."

"I'm near.."

"Hurry up!!" he hung up and looked outside the window to see if she's already outside..

"What if there's someone outside and do something to her??" he mumbled worriedly..

His mind was starting to imagine things that might happen to her and that makes him paranoid.. He decided to go outside and wait for her.. He's wearing a trouser, a jacket with a hood and a cap.. He carefully opened the gate while looking warily outside and ran to the post then to the corner of the wall.. He saw a familiar figure walking towards his direction.. He watched the figure warily and smiled when he saw it was really her.. He hurriedly and excitedly ran to her but she ran away from him..

"Yah!!"

~~~~~

Jasmine arrived at the streets and noticed a man's head popped out of the wall looking at her direction, it was dark and she couldn't see his face clearly.. She felt uncomfortable and scared thinking it was one of the reporter or some bad guy, she slowed down her pace.. Her eyes widened in fear when the man ran to her direction, she didn't hesitated to ran away..

"Yah!!" she heard the familiar voice but she didn't stopped running from him until she reached the playground a few blocks away but she tripped on the rock and fell on the ground..

Jaejoong's eyes grew wide and hurriedly approached her..

"Yah.. Are you okay??" he asked in concern and lowered his body to her level..

"J-Jae??" she stared at him with tears forming in her eyes..

"Aish!! Why did you ran all of a sudden??" he asked examining her body with a worried face..

"Why did you ran to me like a crazy maniac??" she sobbed..

His face softened as guilt washed him..

"Mianhae.." he whispered hugging her and kissing her hair..

She was hitting his chest with her fist while crying..

"Dont cry.. I'm here now.." he whispered rubbing her back.. He let her hit him until she calmed down.. When he felt her sobs lessened, he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb.. "Let's go??"

She sniffed and nod her head.. He helped her stood up but she yelped in pain as she felt her ankle aching..

"Yah.. Can you walk??" he asked.. She tried to walk but she stumbled.. He caught her with a reflex.. "Aish!! I told you to stay in the house!!" he said irritatedly..

"I already told you there's something came up and I just cant ignored it!!" she hissed back and started to cry again remembering the things that happened today..

"Yah.. Yah.. Dont cry.. What if someone saw you?? They will think that I made you cry.." he said gently but she continued to cry and cry..

'Am I too harsh??' he thought as guilt washed him again.. He couldn't help himself but to hug her earning hits on his chest..

"Yah.. Let's go home.. It's dark and its not good if someone saw us here.." he broke the hug and wiped her tears again with his thumb..

They started to walk but she keeps limping that disturbed him so much.. He sighed, went infront of her and lowered his body..

"Wae??" she asked confused at his action..

"Get on my back.."

"E-eh??"

"I said get on my back.. I'll carry you.." she didn't move and just stared at him.. "Aish!!" he stood up and carried her bridal style..

"Yah!! Put me down!!" her eyes grew wide and started to panicked..

"You're so stubborn.. You never listened to me.." he said and continued walking with her in his arms..

"Araseo.. Araseo.. Just put me down.. Ne??" she pleaded..

He did what she said and lowered his body infront of her again.. She bit her bottom lip, slowly bringing her arms around his neck.. He pulled her arms then secured it around his neck.. He put his arms around her knees and carefully stood up with her in his back.. He adjusted her position for her to be comfortable in his back and started to walk with a slow pace..

"Yah.. You should stop eating chocolates.. You're so heavy.." he teased..

She hit his head with her head causing him to stumbled a bit.. They gasped but he managed balanced them again..

"You're head is hard as rock too.." he laughed earning glares from her..

"Jaejoong-ssi..What are you doing outside??"

"Oh..I..I just threw the garbage outside.." he lied.. "Do I really looked like some crazy maniac??" he asked and looked at her in disbelief..

She nodded..

"Yah!!"

"You cant blame me.. You cant saw a normal person running with their body lowered like a zombie.. And your face was dark but I can see a crazy smile clearly.. How can I not scared seeing you like that??" she asked him innocently..

He stopped walking and glared at her.. She giggled.. He continued walking while he tilted his head thinking if he really ran like that..

Silence filled around them.. He was walking in a slow pace with her in his back under the night sky full of stars.. She rested her head on his shoulder and looked closely at his face, her heart beats faster and faster inside her chest..

"Jae.."

"Hmmm??"

"Your back is so warm.."

He smiled and looked at the night sky..

'Can I just stay with you like this forever?? But I know I cant.. It's for your sake..' she thought then bit her bottom lip and gulped the lump on ..

After minutes, they arrived in front of his house.. She pressed the passcodes then Jae pushed the gate open and closed it back by his feet.. They got inside the house and he carefully put her down on the couch..

"Wait here.." he said and dashed to the kitchen.. He went back with pack of ice cubes.. He sat on the carpet and took her aching feet..

"You dont have to--"

"Its my fault why you tripped.. Or you can blame your clumsiness.." he said concentrating on treating her feet and started massaging it.. She pouted while watching him, memorizing every detail of him..

Silence filled the whole house..

"By the way.. Where did you go?? Its that something really important that you have to sneak out??" he broke the silence glancing at her..

"I found my father.." she looked away..

His eyes grew wide and gulped nervously.. He stopped massaging her feet, he slowly tilted his head and intently stared at her..

"I found him but he's in heaven now.." her lips formed a small smile and sighed..

"I..I'm sorry.." he looked away and gulped..

"Why are you apologizing?? You're weird today.. You keep apologizing to me.." she eyed him suspiciously but she already knew why..

He didn't respond and continued massaging her feet..

"Jaejoong-ssi.."

"Hmmm??"

"Can I ask you a favor??"

"You're not asking me to do something stupid, right??" he eyed her suspiciously..

"Errr.. A bit stupid and ridiculous.." she bit her bottom lip and lowered her head in embarrassment..

He caressed his chin and think.. "Okay.."

"Chincha??" she asked in confirmation with her big eyes staring at him..

"Say it now before I change my mind.."

"Can you be my real boyfriend just for one day??"