His Seduction, Her Loneliness

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
It has been a month since Jaejoong and Jasmine's relationship has been known to the public.. Jae keep his promise to make her everyday special, he was always full of surprises and romantic, sweet yet erted way of showing his love to her.. Though, he really wants to date her on public like most normal couple do but his schedules become busy again after three days of the conference.. His confession about her didn't defamed him at all, besides, it made him more busier and famous.. Netizens and his fans admire his confidence and they were always a hot topic on every online sites, social networks and news.. It was still a mystery who is his girl but they do not want to invade their privacy.. Though there were still sasaengs and reporters who were so eager and desperate to see them together and get the latest scoop.. But his fans were good enough to block them and to protect their privacy.. Taping, fan meetings, interviews and photoshoots filled his days and there were times when he couldn't go home for one to three nights.. There were times when he wants to escape from taping to go and see her but he knows he can not just do that.. His days are not complete without seeing her and that made him missing her like crazy.. Somehow, he was trying his best for his drama and for him to improve more on acting..

Jasmine understands how busy he is because she knows that her man is not just an ordinary guy.. She never gets tired of giving him strength and support in his passion and everything he do.. Though, there were times when she really feels lonely, her loneliness lessened with his calls and messages and bonding with his family and her friends.. She already met his whole adoptive family, she was nervous at their first meeting but his family, specially his mother, made a comfortable atmosphere for her to adjust in their every visits.. 

They hesitated and suspicious at first but they accepted her because of her kind heart yet innocent and cute hostile attitude towards Jae and with the help of his mother.. And they can see how they love each other though there were times when they were like cats and dogs, well, a wild cat and an obedient dog..

● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ●

 

Jasmine was looking at her new sets of clothes in her wardrobe in his walk-in closet.. Jae moved her things in his room though she insisted not to but she can't refused his puppy teary eyes, pout and essay about his loneliness.. She was learning how to resist him but his touches, affectionate, seductive stares and sweet lines were making it harder.. 

"Baabbbyy~ I'm really going crazy.. I miss you so much.. Can I escape here even just for one day?? I want to see you so badly right now~" Jae whined through the phone..

"Yah.. You know you cant do that.." she giggled imagining him pouting and whining like a kid.. She opened her wardrobe and searched for what to wear..

Gina and Chae Eun invited her to visit some places outside the city of Seoul for a refresh.. She can't refused them because it will be the first time they will hang out with Chae Eun since she came in Seoul.. Jae allowed her to do whatever she wants and to go wherever she wants with a promise that she will take care of herself when he's not around.. He would sometimes leave his work for an hour or two and fetched her.. She refused it at first but she knows he wont stop worrying about her until he was sure that she's home and safe.. And its their only time to be with each other even just for 10 minutes of hugging each other..

"Oh yes, Baby.. I CAN!! Just one word!!" he exclaimed.. 

"Yah.. Just bear it for a while.. Besides, your drama has good feedbacks.. Himnae!!" she tried to cheer him up.. Though she knows that without a word from her, he will really escape from his work like he did thrice just to see her..

"They will be shock if they see me wearing these dresses.." she mumbled and heaved a deep sigh with a small smile crept in her lips as she stared at simple and beautiful dresses that he bought for her..

"Dresses??" he asked curiously.. 

"Hmm..I already mentioned it to you the last time you escaped from your work, about meeting my friends.." she explained.. 

She bit her bottom lip as she open another door of her wardrobe.. She gasped when she saw the y lingeries hanged on one of the cabinets.. She remembered these things but she she couldn't remember how its quantity tripled..

 

* FLASHBACK *

"D-did you buy all..OF THESE??" Jasmine stared at the things in front of them with wide eyes and jaw dropped in shock.. 

"Oh..Me and my fans.." Jaejoong nodded proudly with a grin while hugging her waist from behind and planting kisses on her shoulder up to her head..

As he promised to her, he bought her clothes and things that she needed but seems like he bought everything in a store.. From undergarments to dresses, upper clothes and jeans, shoes and bags and even jewelries but he hide the last for the mean time because he knows she wouldn't accept it.. He didn't care if people were following him while he happily shopped for her.. And because of his honesty and talkative personality, his tongue accidentally blurted out to his fans that she doesn't have any clothes because he lost it at the time of the incident.. His fans even helped him to choose clothes for her.. His mom was supposed to buy her undergarments but his fans keeps telling and tempting him to go inside the shops of undergarments.. He cant say no to them and because he likes those displays on shop.. He was speechless and blushing at their choices of y undergarments while imagining her wearing those pieces, though he knows that she will never try wearing any of it but he will find a way..

News spread out like a thunder that he's on the mall and within an hour, the mall was full of his fangirls to take a glance of him.. Cassies really have a great time being with him like a guerrilla date.. Though they envied her so much for having him as her boyfriend and man but they accepted them seeing how happy he is.. Some were even shocked that he knows all her sizes.. 

"B-but..three or five clothes are enough..... You didn't need to buy these much.." she said uncomfortably with a frown and heaved a deep sigh.. 

She tried to count the paper bags and gulped as she saw the brand names printed on each.. She nervously opened one of the paper bags and saw a simple light pink dress.. 

"Do you like it??" he asked curiously with a smile..

She smiled at how beautiful it is and noticed a price tag hanging on the collar.. She curiously looked at it and gasped in shock as she counted the numbers on the price tag..

His eyes widened in shock when he realized that he forgot to take the price tags out of the clothes.. He hurriedly took the tag on her hand and rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously..

She nervously stared at the other paper bags and tried to calculate how much money he spent on all.. She never spent much things for herself before even though her mom always gave her money to buy what she wants but ended up buying gifts for her mom and bestfriends with her savings.. She don't know if she can wear all those clothes comfortably.. 

"Mianhae.. But.. I can't stop myself from buying all of them for you.." he pouted and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her neck.. He gulped as he smelled her intoxicating sweet scent.. He started gently planting kisses on her neck and her sweet spot..

"Y-yah.." she jerked her head away and bit her bottom lip to stop herself from giggling as his kisses were tickling her, resting her hands on his chest..

"Yes, Baby~??.." he slowly took steps and guided her towards the couch.. He pulled her body closer to him..

Chills run throughout her spine hearing his seductive husky voice.. She lightly hit his chest with her palm and gripped his shirt..

He stopped and smiled at her.. He planted a kiss on her forehead then to her lips.. He hugged her waist and guided her to sit with him on the carpet.. They sat on the carpet with her between his legs, one leg bent on her side and his back was rested on the couch.. She bent her legs together and rested it on his other leg.. He kissed her head as he wrapped his arms around her while she rested her head on his chest.. 

His arms is the most comfortable and warmest place for her.. She adjusted her position, causing her unconsciously grind against his bulge..

"Yah.. You're good at teasing huh??" he whispered huskily and smirked.. 

She blinked innocently and looked at him confused..

He chuckled and rested her back on his chest, resting his chin on the crook of her neck..

"Do I really make you feel uncomfortable??" he stared at her from her shoulder.. 

She lowered her head and nodded.. "But.. It's not you.. It's those things that you buy for me..Its not that I dont like it.. Its just..I feel uncomfortable wearing and using it.." she explained.. 

"But..I want to give you my everything, Love.. I want to spoil like a princess.. Don't you like it??" he worriedly stared at her with a frown.. 

Her face became serious and shook her head in disagree..

He sighed in defeat and intertwined his hand on hers..

"Aigo..I already expected it.." he chuckled and pecked her lips.. "But I'm just thinking that maybe.. You might like it.. And I dont mind buying things for you, Love.. But if you're uncomfortable with it..I will try not to buy those things again.."

She smiled, turned her side to him and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his waist.. 

"But.. What are we going with all of those?? Are we going to throw it??" he asked as he stared at the things that he bought..

"MWO??!!" her eyes widened and smacked his head..

"Ouch!! I'm just kidding, Babe~" he laughed while rubbing his head.. "I can give it to my sisters if you want.. I can buy you another sets--"

"Yah!!"

"Araseo araseo!!" he grinned and wrapped his arms around her.. "Just wear it.. I worked hard to find those clothes for you.. But if you're uncomfortable.. You can still wear my clothes if you want.. I love it seeing you with my clothes.. y~"

"Yah!!" she flinched when his hand d her .. 

She immediately removed it but he placed on her bare thighs instead, gently caressing her soft and smooth skin while teasingly sliding his hand inside her short.. She held his wrist and glared at him but blushed and looked away when he stared at him seductively and his lips..

His face softened as he wrapped his arms back around her again and pressed their bodies closer to each other..

"And..I will be busy for the next days and weeks because my schedules will be full again..I may not be able to do these things for you for the next days.." he continued as his face fell in sadness..

She hugged his waist tighter and rested her head on his chest.. She almost forgot that he will be busy again and they might not be able to see each other often for days...Her chest tightened as the reality hit her again.. 

"Mianhae.. Just wait.. I will find a way for us..I have to make it sure that no one will hurt you first.." he said apologetically and kissed her head..

Silence filled the whole room..

"But..You dont have to buy too expensive things for me..I..I dont feel comfortable wearing those things.. Mianhae.." she bit her bottom lip as she changed the topic back to the clothes.. She dont want to think about him as a celebrity, she wants to think him as an ordinary guy for now and forgot the reality for the time being..

"Oh..kay.." he sighed and kissed the side of her head.. "But.. I also bought you some comfortable clothes just in case.. Dont worry..Its not that expensive that you think.." he gulped as a little lie slipped from his tongue.. He knows its bad to lie to her but he do not want her to get mad and uncomfortable again..

'I'm sorry, Baby..'

She smiled and hugged him tighter..

"Jae??" she called as the silence were starting to fill the house again..

"Hmmm??" he hummed with his closed eyes..

"Gomawo.." she whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek making him opened his eyes wide in surprise.. 

His mind was in a daze after a kiss on his cheek.. Its rare to see her doing these kind of actions and saying sweet words to him.. She always made his mind rouse everytime she do the first moves, even just a simple move makes his heart flutters because of the bliss and excitement..

"Do that again!!" he exclaimed excitedly with a wide smile on his face.. 

"Huh??.." she blinked and stared at him confused.. 

"The kiss.. Kiss me again.. But not on the cheek.. I want a kiss...on the lips, Babe!! Ahh.. Its okay.. Wherever you want.. Just kiss me again!! But kiss me on the lips first.." he exclaimed with anticipation and closed his eyes while pouting.. 

She blushed and covered his lips with her palm..

"Bbbee~" he whined and took her hand out of his lips.. He closed his eyes again and pout..

She giggled at how cute he is when he demands.. Though it annoys her some times but she loves this kind of side of him.. She gently cupped his face and caressed it with her thumb that made him more excited.. She knows he wont stop his silly behavior until he gets what he wants.. She kissed his forehead first that made him smile.. She planted a kiss on his nose next and his smile grew wide.. He pointed to his lips and pout again with his close eyes, impatiently demanding for her kiss while shaking his legs like a kid.. She giggled again and cupped his neck.. She kissed his both cheeks, making him more impatient and excited.. She bit her bottom lip as she stared at his lips.. Her heart keeps beating faster as chills ran throughout her body, she's really not used doing this kind of things but she wants to do it for him.. She slowly leaned her face closer to him and quickly planted a kiss on his lips..

"Eeii~ that's not a kiss, Babe.. I want a kiss not a peck.." he frowned and open his eyes, he tried hard not to smile widely because of a peck..

She avoided his gaze and stared at his lips.. She slowly leaned closer to him again and touched his lips with hers for seconds.. She pulled away while bitting her bottom lip and gulped nervously, gripping his shirt on his chest.. She gasped when he lay her down on the carpet with him, half body was on top of her..

He gulped as he stared at her reddened face.. He cupped her face and leaned closer to her, gently kissing and chewing her lips.. 

They both closed their eyes and she returned his kisses.. He poked her lips, asking for an entrance and carefully went between her legs.. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened for him while he tilted his head.. She gripped his hair as his kisses were starting to become aggressive.. She was drowned again from the kiss and heart keeps beating faster inside her chest.. She was oblivious that his other hand was carefully and slowly ing the buttons of her dress shirt..

He inserted his tongue inside and played with her tongue, savouring and deepening the kiss.. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers while they both slowly catching their breathes.. 

"Better.." he smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead..

She hugged him and closed her eyes.. 

"Babe??" he called while gently caressing her waist and slowly opened her dress shirt, putting it on her sides..

Her eyes widened when she felt the cold air on her skin and realized that she's almost half .. She tried to cover herself but his body was already on her top..

"Ahhm..I also bought you some.. nighties.." he started gently planting kisses on her neck making her flinced.. He carefully pulled her dress shirt down on her shoulder.. "And y..lingeries.. Can you.. try it for me??.." he took a deep breath when he reached the strap of her bra and unclasped it in one shift move..

"J-jae.." her eyes widened when she felt his hand massaging her left ..

"Baby~ I love it when you're trying to resist me~" he completely removed her dress shirt out of her and wrapped her legs around his waist..

A soft moan escaped from when he heavily pressed his bulge between her legs, against her fold.. Her body reacted by grinding her body on him but she still dont want to surrender.. She took his hand away but pulled her bra down to her s.. She can feel his nose and breathes between her s..

He buried his face between her bare chest while his hands massaging her s.. He loves how her body reacted to his touches.. Though he knows she dont have to try those lingeries since he will take it out of her anyway, but he wants to see how it looks on her..

"Y-yah.." she gripped his hair as a tingly hot feeling ran throughout her spine.. 

"Wae~?? You can do this on my chest while I cant?? You're unfair, Sweetheart.." he mumbled and rubbed his face on her s, completely removing her bra and threw somewhere, leaving her with only boxer short.. He started planting kisses and small bites around her plump breats while holding it with both hands, putting her left inside his mouth..

She bit her bottom as she tried not to moan again and breathes were starting to become uneven.. She took a deep breath and arched her body as he her .. She cupped his face and tilted his head up and his seductive gaze met her innocent eyes yet he found it seductive with slightly open..

"So..Wanna try those lingeries..and continue our 'private' business in our room?? or.. want me to dress you instead and just do it here??" he whispered seductively and slowly moved his hip up and down, deeply grinding his bulge between her thighs.. He kissed her lips passionately, sliding his tongue inside ..

He doesn't want to force her on something that she doesn't want to do.. He just want to see how she looks wearing those y pieces and this is the only way to make her do what he wants.. Seduce her.. And he loves teasing her in this way.. He loves how her innocent woman turned into a y and wild woman because of him..

"You ert.." she mumbled between the kisses.. She lightly hit his chest with her fist, closing her eyes as her body shivered in pleasure.. 

She was still not used at how his childish behavior turned into a sweet, romantic guy to a seductive and ert man in one moment.. She dont want to admit it but she wants him so badly right now as much as he wants her too.. She never felt this kind of desires before but his touches, kisses, husky voice and oh Gawd.. his toned body were making her mind go wild, wild thoughs that she's trying not to think.. She is seriously starting to lose her innocent mind because of him..

"So~ wanna try it~?? I want to see you wearing it and do this to you so badly, Baby~" he whispered seductively and moved his hip up and down hard, faster and deeper.. He slid his hand on her nape and arched it, kissing and her neck.. He wants to rip their remaining clothes out of them that blocking his way but he controlled himself hard.. 

"Ahhh~" she gripped his shirt on his shoulder and nodded her head while slowly catching her heavy breathes.. She weakly hit his chest with her fist, admitting that she lost at his seduction.. 
He smirked and hugged her, pulling her up and she sat on his lap with her legs on his both sides.. He took the dress shirt and covered her with it..

"Hey~ patience, Baby.." he gulped and took a deep breathe as she continued grinding her fold on his bulge that made him harder inside his pants..

"I..hate you.." she mumbled and wrapped her arms around neck for support and buried her face on his neck because of embarrassment.. 

"I love you.." he grinned and carefully stood up while wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her up..

He took the paper bag where the lingeries are in and managed to go to their room..

* END OF THE FLASHBACK *

 

She madly blushed remembering how she ended wearing one of these y pieces and Jae's expression when he saw her with it.. He was like a hungry beast that night.. She immediately closed the wardrobe and lightly hit her forehead on the door, she was still embarrassed thinking of those moments.. 

"Ohh.. But.. yah!!"

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard his voice through the phone on her hands.. She put it back on her ear..

"One of your friend is a GUY, right??!! Dont wear any of those dresses or anything short or skirt.. Just wear jeans and sweater or anything long.. Ani.. But you will still look beautiful wearing anything and nothing.. Aish.. And dont ever make yourself alone with him.. Or else I will go find wherever you are and get you whatever it takes!! You're dead if I only saw the two of you together!! Don't try to cheat on me!!" he said without a pause like he's not taking a breath..

She giggled as he continued his silly threats and warnings.. She suddenly felt a pang inside her chest and a lump on .. It has been four days and three nights since they last saw each other, the longest time since he became busy again.. She tooked a deep breathe and leaned on her wardrobe.. She really do miss him so much that she always put his pillow beside her and hugging it on her sleep.. She couldn't remember when did she started to feel lonely without him.. There were times when she wants to call him but she's afraid that it can bother his work and she ended up sending him messages.. She held her phone closer to her ear and intently listened to his voice as he continued whining and threatening..

"I..I miss you, Jae.." she bit her bottom lip as she gulped the lump of and eyes got teary..

~~~~~

"And dont he dare to lay his fingers on you--"

"I..I miss you, Jae.."

He stopped babbling when he heard those words.. He clenched his fist as he felt like he's going crazy because he wants to hug her so badly.. And its the first time she said the words "I miss you.." 

"Are you crying??" he asked as silence filled the other line..

~~~~~

"Ani..I just..miss you.." she covered her phone and sniffed.. She immediately wiped her tears and took a deep breathe, forcing a smile..

"Mianhae.." he said apologetically.. He sighed deeply as he felt a heavy feeling inside him.. She doesn't deserve to be in the situation like this..

~~~~~

"Okay guys.. Let's start the next scene.." the director called the staffs and actors after their break..

"Oh!! You're taking the next scene now!! I'm hanging up.. Fighting!!"

"But--" he didn't finished his words when he heard the beeps.. He heaved a deep sigh as he looked at their staffs preparing to take the next scene..

"Jaejoong-ssi.. its our scene now.. Kaja?!" Seung Heon smiled and tapped his shoulder..

"Ne, Seung Heon sunbae.." he smiled back and fix his things inside his bag..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

She held her phone helplessly and took a deep breathe.. She knows she needs to be stronger to bear the pain of loneliness.. She already choose to be with him and she understand his status.. She was startled when her phone beep and opened the message.. 

Message: 

Dont cry.. I love you.. ♥

from: Your y Boo

She smiled at his message and replied a "XD" to him.. Her phone beep again and she read the message.. 

Message:

Hi Jas!! Dont forget to bring a dress, OK?? ㅎㅎㅎ

from Gorgeous Gina G

"Why do I feel suspicious about her??" she mumbled as she hesitantly took the dress that she hanged on the knob a while ago..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NO!! I will NOT wear it!!" Chae Eun glared at Gina..

Gina heaved a deep sigh in defeat.. She really wants to see Chae Eun in a dress but she hardly refused.. Make over is one of her hobbies and Chae Eun is supposed to be her next victim but it didn't turned to be that way..

"Aigo.. You know I dont like wearing those dresses.. Mianhae chinguya.. saranghae~" Chae Eun hugged Gina and gave her a puppy eyes..

Gina chuckled as her mood suddenly changed to a sweet one.. Chae Eun gaze shifted to Jasmine who was staring outside the window with her chin rested on her hands.. 

"Gina-ah.. Dont you feel weird with Jasmine?? She's been sitting in that table since she came here.." Chae Eun asked while staring worriedly at Jasmine..

"She is always weird.. Ouch!!" she yelped in pain when Chae Eun smacked her head..

"Okay.. She's always weird
. What I mean is..I feel like she's not in herself right now.."

They looked at each other with a frown.. Chae Eun went towards her and sat across her on the small table.. Gina lay her stomach on her bed..

"Jasmine-ah!! If you're lonely.. Go and find a boyfriend already!!" Gina said..

"Geez.. Men are just a pain.." Chae Eun mumbled..

"I told you I already have a boyfriend.." she exclaimed and bit her bottom lip, almost begging them to believe her..

"Who is he again?? Jang Dong Gun?? Lee Hong...."

"Lee Hong Ki.." Gina continued as Chae Eun forgot the name..

"Oh!! Lee Hong Ki!! Shim Changmin??" Gina nodded.. "And who?? Kim Jaejoon??"

"Its Kim Jaejoong.." Gina corrected her and laughed..

"Oh right!! whoever they are!! Yah.. Stop daydreaming.. There is only a very tiny hope that you will get any of those idols.." Chae Eun said, almost lecturing her..

"But.. Jae is really..my.. boyfriend.." she whined and bit her bottom lip..

"Okay.. Okay.." Chae Eun played with her along while rubbing her temple and sighed helplessly..

"Hey!! I have a good idea, Chae Eun!!" Since its Jasmine's dress in the first place.. Why dont we just wear it to her??" Gina exclaimed all of sudden with eyes sparkling in anticipation..

"H-huh??" Jasmine asked dumbfounded.. 

"I like that!!" Chae Eun forcefully dragged Jasmine to Gina's dressing room.. 

Though, Jasmine is struggling to escape but Chae Eun is stronger than her and the strongest woman she have ever met on her life..

"YAH!!"

"You're our victim today!!"

"This is harassment!!"

"Dont be mad at me!! Blame Chae Eun!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey.. This is.." Jasmine stared at the historical village infront of them..

"Yup!! Korean Folk Village!! We know that you want to go here since we were college so we decided to go here instead on the park.." Jinwoon exclaimed.. "But there are places here that we're not allowe--" 

"Oh!! Are they shooting a drama here??" Chae Eun exclaimed..

"Yah!! We're not allowed to go there!!" Jinwoon gasped when she saw Gina dragging Jasmine towards the spot where a few girls where there..

Then.. She saw him.. Their eyes met..

"Jasmine??.."