Fright and Worries

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
Jaejoong went back to his house after two hours since HoMin left.. He stayed at the park while his mind was confused and in a deep abyss.. He couldn't erased HoMin's conversation.. He saw Jasmine sitting on the floor outside and hugging her knees.. Her eyes were close and head was rested on the door frame..

She really waited for him to come back..

His feelings got heavier as he felt guilty for making her wait long outside in a cold night.. He went towards her and crouched on her side..

"Mianhae.. I'd made you wait long here.." he mumbled while caressing her cheek and kissed her temple..

He carefully put her hands around his neck and slid his arm under her knees and to her shoulders.. He carefully carried her bridal style inside to his room.. Dim lights were on.. He carefully laid her down on his bed and pulled the covers up to her neck.. He sat on her side and watched her peacefully sleeping like he always did while gently caressing her cheek.. A smile crept in his lips when she rubbed her cheek against his palm.. He rested his elbows on her both sides, leaned closer to her and kissed her lips..

"Yah.. What should I do??" he mumbled and sighed as he remembered Yunho's words again..

He carefully stood up when she moved on her position, afraid that he will wake her up in her deep sleep.. He chuckled and lowered his body..

"Sweet dreams, my Jasmine.." his lips formed a small smile and gave her a goodnight kiss on her lips..

He accidentally stepped a thing beside his bed.. He took the thing on the floor and stared at it with a frown.. It was a cat stufftoy that Yun gave to Jasmine in the Lotte World..

 

* FLASHBACK *

"Yah!! Can you take that stufftoy away from my sight??!! Its annoying!! Look at that big eyes.. It looks like a monster not a cat.." Jae said irritatedly as he look at Jasmine who's hugging the stufftoy while watching TV..

She stared at the stufftoy and narroweed her eyes on him..

"What's your problem with this stufftoy?? Its looks sooo cute and you're the one who looks like a monster to me.." she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing..

"M-MWO??! YAAAH!!!" he stared at her in disbelief..

Seriously, it was the first time he heard someone called him a monster-look-a-like..

His phone ring on the mini table and answer it while brushing his bangs out of his face and walking to the glass wall..

"Yeoboseyo.. Oh Junsu.." he answered and put his hand on his waist..

"Hyung!! Our perfomance in the Lotte World is on the internet now!! Waah~ No one really recognized us back there.. Eu Kyang kyang!!" Su laughed through the phone..

"Yah!! Be careful!!" he yelled to Jasmine when he saw her running upstairs ignoring Junsu.. He can help but to worry because of her clumsiness..

"Hyung?? Be careful on what??" Su asked confused..

"Mian.. What is it again??" Jae asked again and frowned when he saw the stufftoy on the mini table staring at him.. He warily look at the stairs as he took the stufftoy..

"I said our perfomance where we dance Balloon in the Lotte World is on the internet now!!"

"Hehe.. You're dead now!! She wont be able to see you again.." he smirked as glared at the poor stufftoy, ignoring Su once again..

"Eh??!! Hyung!! I didn't do anything wrong!!" Su said through the phone.. He sounds scared and confused..

"Let's talk about that later.." Jae immediately hanged up on the phone..

He hurriedly but carefully ran to his room and threw the stufftoy inside when he saw her coming out of her room.. He slammed the door closed and put his innocent face while his heart was beating fast because of nervousness..

"Here!!" she shyly bit her bottom lip as she showed him an elephant keychain in his hand..

"What's that??" he stared at the keychain curiously..

"It's obvious that it's a keychain..of course.." she said sarcastically..

He chuckled and took the keychain in her hand..

"It's a gift!!" she hurriedly went inside her room and closed the door leaving him confused..

A smile slowly formed in his lips as he stared at the keychain that she just gave him.. He suddenly felt guilty for stealing her thing..

* END OF THE FLASHBACK *

 

'Its just yesterday that we finally met again.. And then.. This.. Why all of a sudden??... I'm afraid, Love.. Out of all the people in the world.. Why him?? Its harder to face Yunho than any other people.. I cant lose them again after a long time of separation.. But.. I cant lose you, too.. I'm afraid to lose you..' he thought and sighed while staring at the stufftoy in his hands then to her..

"She'll get mad if she get to know that I really stole it.." he mumbled..

He went to his walk-in closet and put the stufftoy inside of one of his drawer.. He walked towards the open door with a quiet steps but stopped on the door frame..

"She'll probably get mad and worried if she saw me drinking again.." he sighed as he looked back at her.. He chuckled as he realized her effects on him..

He went back inside his room again and closed the door.. He rested his back on it and ruffled his hair while staring at her from afar and sighed again.. He decided to just go to the bathroom instead and take a shower to refresh..

.

.

.

.

.

Jasmine woke up when she heard Jiji meowing outside the room.. She scanned the room and found herself on his bed..

"Jae??" she called but no respond from him..

She went down from bed and walked towards the door.. She opened it and looked around the corridor.. She found Jiji staring and sitting infront of the door of her room..

"Jiji-ah.. Hungry?? Where did you go by the way?? Miss me??" she smiled as she carried and hugged him..

"Meow.."

She headed to the kitchen and opened the kitchen cabinets to get his food.. She put his food and water in the separate bowls.. She looked around as she tried to look for Jae.. She decided to go back in his room and opened the door.. She gasped in shock and eyes grew wide when she saw Jae dripping wet, wearing only a towel in his lower part..

"M-MIAN.." she quickly looked away, bit her bottom lip and tightly closed her eyes.. She was about to close the door again but Jae grabbed the doorknob and opened it wide..

"Where are you going, Babe??" he asked curiously and grabbed her hand.. His free hand scratched his wet hair with another towel..

"I..I'm going to..t-to my room.." she said with her back facing him and eyes were tightly close..

"No no nooo~ Your sleeping in my room.. I mean.. Its our room now starting today.. And there's nothing wrong if we sleep together.. Right?? We already did it three times anyway.." he stated and tried to pull her back inside his room..

"B-but..." she gulped nervously when she heard the door closed behind her.. She can feel his breathes brushes her face..

"Just sleep here.. Its lonely sleeping alone.." he mumbled with a silly grin crept on his lips while staring closely at her reddened face..

"Yah.. Put your.. C-clothes on.. FIRST!!" she gripped the end of her oversized sweater and lowered her head down..

He looked down at his body and frowned..

"Wae?? You already saw it anyway.. You even touched my hot body.. Babe, you harassed me that night, you know??" he teased and tried not to laugh at her..

She blushed more and turned her back on him.. She buried her reddened face on the door and started lightly slamming her forehead on it with her eyes still tightly close.. She tried to calm herself as her heart beats faster inside her chest..

He chuckled and held her forehead with his palm.. He hugged her waist from behind with his free hand and pulled her away from the door..

"Araseo.. I will dress now.. Just dont hurt yourself again.. Hmm??" he turned her and kissed her forehead then to her lips..

He headed to his walk-in closet and dressed in his shirt and pyjama and blow dried his hair.. He went back to her and found her back facing him..

"Yah!!" she was startled and arms quickly encircled on his neck when he carried her bridal style to his bed..

He carefully laid her with him on her side.. He pulled the covers up to her shoulder, to his ribs and rested her head on his arm.. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her.. He planted a kiss on her temple and brushed her hair away from her face while staring at her affectionately..

She bit her bottom lip as her arms wrapped around him, too, and buried her reddened face on his chest..

He smiled and kissed her hair while pulling her closer..

"Yah.. I told you to wait for me but I didn't told you to wait outside the cold night.. What if you get sick?? Stubborn girl.." he mumbled and sighed while gently brushing her hair with his fingers..

"Mianhae.. I.. I thought you'll be back quickly but you didn't.. What took you so long by the way??" she asked curiously and looked up on him..

He kissed her lips before answering her..

"Nothing.. I just stayed in the park for a while to get a fresh air and didn't noticed the time.. Mianhae.. I made you wait long.." he sighed as a little lie slipped out from his mouth while caressing her lips with his thumb..

Silence..

"You know, Babe?? I'm always sleeping without clothes.. I mean.. !!" he said out of the blue after a moment in a teasing tone and whispered the last word in her ear..

"Aish!!" she glared at him and was about to hit his chest but he grabbed her hand and kissed it..

"I'm serious.." he beamed and put her arm back around him.. "You can sleep without wearing a bra, too, like the second time we sleep together.." he mumbled while gently rubbing his nose on hers..

"Mwo?! Yah!! You--" her eyes widened and face reddened in embarrassment..

"I didn't told you because you were already crying that night.." he protested with a silly smile on his face and laughed.. "And besides.. I can feel my two lovely babies.." his hand moved up and stopped at the side of her , gently squeezing it..

"Yah!!" she flinched and immediately removed his hand away..

"Babe.. My hand wants to explore.. Just let me do it.. Hmmm??"

She narrowed her eyes on him and tried to get away from his arms but he cornered her on bed.. He got on her top, leaving no space between them.. His arm on the side of her head and the other holding her waist..

"Hmmp!!" her eyes grew wide and gripped his shirt on his chest when he started kissing her lips deeply..

He broke the breathe taking kiss after minutes and planted another kiss on her forehead.. He smiled and turned their bodies to their sides again making her bewildered and a bit, unsatisfied..

"But.. If you weren't crying that night.. I might had attacked you and I wont let you sleep the whole night.. You really like torturing me, huh??" he teased earning a hit on his chest..

He responded with a small laugh and pinched her nose.. He pecked her lips and put her head back on his chest..

Silence filled the whole room as they both closed their eyes and listened to each others heartbeats..

Yun started bothering his thoughts again.. The thought of him being his rival in his love makes him hurt, afraid and scared.. Hurt because out of all the people, why his bestfriend?? And he's even planning to take her away from him.. Afraid because he had a small courage to fight against him.. Scared thinking that Yun will win against him and lose Jasmine, his life and everything now..

He kissed to top of her head and hugged her tightly as he tried to erased those thoughts..

"Jae.. I.. I cant breathe.." she blinked and tried to breathe normally as she felt his tighter hug this time..

"Oh.. Mian.." he said apologetically and gave a little space between them..

"Gwaenchana??" she looked at him worriedly as he noticed his pale face.. She brushed his bangs and cupped his cheek while her thumb was caressing it..

"Gwaenchana.. I just..really wanted to hug you very tight.. Dont worry too much, Honey.. Just sleep.." he gave her a reassuring smile.. He held the back of her hand and planted a kiss on her temple..

She bit her bottom lip and eyes curved like a smiling moon.. She cuddled herself on his chest and closed her eyes..

Silence..

"Baby?? Sleep??" he mumbled after a moment of silence..

"Ani.. Wae??" she mumbled with her close eyes..

"Lets kiss.." he exclaimed as he tried to erase his worries and opened his eyes..

"Mwo??" she stared at him confused and blinking..

He turned their bodies and half body was on top of her.. He rested his arm on her side and the other was caressing her cheek..

"I said.. Lets kiss.. I really want to kiss you right now.." he mumbled in his husky voice and staring deeply into her eyes..

"Ehh?? But we just ki--"