I Always Miss You

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"I know I have no right to ask you some private question.." Jasmine bit her bottom lip..

Jaejoong looked at her curiously and stared at the food again.. "You can ask me whatever you want.."

"About Yunho-ssi and Changmin-ssi..." she bit her bottom lip again..

He stared at her and frowned..

"Do you miss them??" she carefully asked.. "Mianhaeyo.." she lowered her head and bit her bottom lip..

Before Jaejoong could answer, his phone ring.. He excused himself and answered the call..

"Babo!! Babo!!" she keeps murmuring as she lightly smacked her forehead with her palm.. She heaved a deep sigh and stood up.. She put the dishes on the sink and started claening them..

After washing the dishes.. She headed towards her room.. She stopped when she saw Jaejoong dressed in a new clothes.. She looked at him confusedly..

"Are you.. Are you going somewhere??" she carefully asked..

"Just.. Just going with my friend.." he looked at her.. "I'll be going home late so just sleep and dont wait for me.."

"Who said I will wait for you??" she said as she raised her brow..

He chuckled and ruffled her hair.. "I'm going cockroack girl!!" he quickly kissed her forehead and ran to the door while grinning..

"YAH!!" she yelled with eyes widened in shock.. "Aish!!" she slowly rubbed her forehead and felt her face heated and ran to her room..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Hyung.. here!!" Hyun Joong held out his hand to call Jaejoong's attention when he saw him searching for him inside Bom's Restaurant..

They headed inside a private room and ordered beers.. They talked about their lives and career but Jae didn't told him about Jasmine..

"Hyung.. Seems like you're down since you arrive.." Hyun Joong said worriedly..

"I'm okay..It just that..I miss them again.." Jaejoong said and emptied his 3rd bottle of beer..

"Mianhae hyung..I didn't even got the chance to ask for their numbers after Strong Heart and when we were in MNet..they were always surrounded by bodyguards.." Hyun Joong said apologetically and drank his beer..

"Its okay~ I know its hard to get near them.. They know that you're my bestfriend.." Jaejoong said as he lowered his head and chuckled.. He sighed and looked at his wrist watch.. 10:26PM..

They been staying there for two hours..

"I guess..I have to go now.." he frowned and stood up..

"You're going home already??..I guess your members are right.."

"YooSu?? Wae?? What did they told to you??" he asked as he wore his brown leather jacket..

"That you always stays at home.." Hyun Joong chuckled..

"Don't mind them.. Are you staying here??"

"No..Let's go together outside..It's lonely to drink alone and talk to the wall.." Hyun Joong said and stood up..

They headed out of Bom's and bid goodbye as they rode their own cars..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jaejoong arrived in his house and found Jasmine sitting on the carpet.. Her head was resting on her bended arms above the mini table while Jiji was on lying on the couch.. She was in her deep slumber and the TV was ..

"You're so stubborn..I told you to go to sleep and dont wait for me.." he mumbled and brushed the hair away from her face..

"Meow~" Jiji yawned as he stretched his body..

Jaejoong put his index finger on his lips and carefully carried Jiji to his little bed house.. He turned the TV off and watched Jasmine for a moment.. He carefully raised her head and put it on his shoulder.. He put her arms around his neck and carefully slid his arm under her knees and shoulder.. He carried her bridal style to her room.. He opened the door by his foot and laid her carefully on her bed.. He pulled the blankets up to her neck.. He carefully laid beside her and rested his one arm at her side to support his weight while he brushed her hair away from her face.. He caressed her cheek and his lips formed into a smile.. She was sleeping peacefully.. He planted a kiss on her forehead..

'I dont know why..but I love kissing your forehead since you dont want me to kiss you there..' his gaze turned to her lips and silently chuckled..

He carefully stood up from the bed.. He turned the lamp off and opened the dim lights near the door.. He exited her room and carefully closed the door.. He headed inside his room and took a quick shower.. He changed to a shirt and a pyjama and headed to his mini bar inside his house.. He took bottles of beer and started drinking again..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jasmine woke up from her deep slumber.. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up as she looked around the room..

"How did I get here??" she mumbled half-asleep and yawned..

She opened the lamp and looked at the digital clock.. It was near midnight.. She felt a need of water.. She headed to the kitchen and drank a glass of water.. When she was about to go back to her room.. She heard a small noise coming from downstairs.. She curiously followed the noise and found his back facing her.. She carefully walked towards him and stood beside him.. She frowned when she found 2 empty bottles of beer and looked at him with a worried face..

"What are you doing here?? Go to sleep..Its already midnight.." he said and looked at her..

"Why are you drinking?? Is there's something wrong??" she ignored his question and asked worriedly..

"Nothing.. Just thinking some things... Yah!!" he gasped when she snatched the glass of beer in his hand and emptied the glass..

She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and sat beside him.. "Dont worry..I wont get drunk..It just a half glass of beer.." she chuckled..

"Aish.. You're so stubborn!!" he mumbled and started taking away the remaining bottles of beer away from her..

She stucked out her tongue to him and he chuckled.. She rested her elbow on the table and put her chin on her hands followed by a deep sigh.. "You can tell me what's bothering you.." she said while staring at the bottles of alcohol neatly arranged in front of her..

"What's wrong with you again??" he asked her suspiciously..

"Yah!!" She glared at him..

He chuckled and took a sip on the beer in his glass.. She frowned as she watched him..

"Is this because of what I asked you during the dinner??" she carefully asked and looked away from him..

"Why did you suddenly asked about them??" he asked her curiously and drank his beer..

She was quiet for a moment.. She heaved a deep sigh again and bit her bottom lip.. "I saw them today.." she said in a low voice..

Jaejoong stopped pouring the alcohol on his glass for a moment and looked at her in disbelief.. He gulped and continued pouring the alcohol and drank it..

"I was their substitute photographer for the magazine and..I dont know that they're the models.." she added and lowered her head..

She watched him stood up from his seat and took a can of beer in the refrigerator like he's avoiding talking about them.. He leaned on the side of the table and drank the beer with his back facing him.. He stared blankly at wall and grinned..

"I envy you.. You can see and meet them when I cant...." he chuckled and emptied the can of beer and put it on the table.. Tears were forming in his eyes.. "How are they??"

"They're fine.. He.. He wants to see you..too.." she stared at his back with a worried face..

She stood up from her seat and went in front of him.. She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip as she went closer and closer to him.. She slowly put her hands around his waist and buried her face on his chest.. She felt a lumb in and bit her bottom lip hard to stop her tears threatening to fall..

He frozed and eyes widened.. He slowly looked down at her and gulped as he hesitated to hug her back.. His heart was beating triple fast inside his chest..

"Mianhae.." she mumbled and sniffed..

His face softened and cupped her face.. He tilted her head up and looked at her..

"Why are you apologizing??" he asked and stared deeply in her eyes.. He wiped her tears with his thumb..

"Dont cry.."

She sniffed and hugged him tighter..

"Mianhae..I cant.. help you.. to ease your--" her words were cut off when she felt something soft in her lips..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

His lips..