Say My Name

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
 

Jaejoong keep tossing in his bed with a pillow covering his face.. He was squealing, laughing and smiling like a fool because of the bliss he felt so he covered his face to lessen the noise he's making inside his room.. He took the pillow out of his face and eyes wandered around the ceiling while caressing his lips, thinking of the things they will do next as a real couple..

"Just one day?? But one day is not enough!!" he whined and pout..

He sat up and think again.. His lips formed a mischievous grin.. He took his pillow and excitedly dashed outside his room..

"Babe?? Baby~ Are you sleep?? Bbbaaaabbbyyyy~" he was calling her in an aegyo tone while knocking on the door..

He put his ear against the door with anticipation.. He was his lips with his tongue and grinning like a fool.. He cant stop himself from smiling because of the bliss.. His hand was covering his mouth and the other was hugging his pillow in his chest..

~~~~~

Jasmine put the envelope back inside to her bag and wiped the tears in her eyes.. She carefully went down on her bed and smiled when she didn't feel her feet sore anymore.. She started walking towards her wardrobe and put her bag inside.. She took a pair of pyjama and dragged herself in the bathroom to take a quick shower..

After a taking a shower, she headed outside the bathroom with her pyjama on.. She was about to lay in her bed when she heard knocks on the door..

"Babe?? Baby~ Are you sleep?? Bbbaaaabbbyyyy~"

Her jaw dropped and looked at the door in disbelief..

"Jaejoong-ssi??" she confusedly tilted her head then her brow rose and blinked her eyes..

"I know your not sleep because you're thinking of me~ Bbbaaaabbbeee~"

She got goosebumps when she heard his voice again with that kind of tone.. She stared at the door in horror..

"Babe?? Open the door~ Bbbaaaabbbyyyy~"

She got annoyed by his tone as he continued calling her with that kind of tone.. She blew a rasp before heading to the door and burst it open..

"WHAT??!!"

"Yah!! What's taking you so long to open the door??" he whined irritatedly like a kid..

"What do you want??!" she asked narrowing her eyes..

His face immediately lit up and beamed.. He dashed inside while gently pushing her to the room.. He hurriedly locked the door close with a mischievous grin plastered on his face..

"Yah!! What are you doing??" she asked in confusion and stared at him with wide eyes in horror..

He hugged her waist with his free hand while the other was holding his pillow and hurriedly dragged her in her bed.. He threw his pillow in the side of the bed when he noticed that there were two pillows already placed on it..

She watched him blinking, confused at his actions.. She gasped when he suddenly pushed her in the bed..

He crawled on top of her and grinned.. He cornered her with his arms and legs rested on her both sides..

"Y-yah.." she slapped him lightly on the chest and gulped..

"You said we can do the things that a real couple do, right?? Anything~" he whispered searching for her eyes.. He stared at her seductively and intensely, his lips..

"E-eh?? Ye-Yeah.." she stuttered and eyes wandering around the ceiling.. Her hearts was pounding loudly and fast again inside her chest..

"Lets sleep together.." he said seriously..

"M-mwo??!!"

She recomposed herself and successfully managed to regain her strength after the fierce battle with his eyes.. She managed to push him on the chest and his back fell in her bed.. She immediately sat up and pulled the covers up to her chest..

"YAH!! I asked you to be my real boyfriend and do things like a real couple do but it doesn't mean that we can do EVERYTHING in one day!! And if you insist to do it.. I'll take my favor back.. You dont have to do it.. You can stop now.. Now, GET OUT!!" she sternly said gritting her teeth and glaring at him while panting.. She felt her heart shattered into pieces thinking that her last days with him will end up like this.. She tried hard to stop her tears from falling down from her eyes..

His face fell in disappointment and sadness.. He sat in her bed, took his pillow and hugged it on his chest.. His head down staring at the blanket..

"Its lonely sleeping alone in my room.. Its our first night of being a real couple.. I thought we can spend this night together because you said we can do anything.. And I dont want to be your boyfriend just for one day.. I just wanted to sleep beside you.. What's wrong with that??" he said in a sad tone and pout..

She was perplexed by his words.. She processed every word he said in her mind.. She squeezed her eyes closed when she finally got what he really meant..

'Babo!!' she thought and mentally slapped herself.. Guilt washed all over her, regretting the things she just said.. Her face softened and stared at him.. Her eyes widened, blinking in disbelief and her jaw dropped again at the sight in front of her.. She cant believed her own eyes..

Jaejoong was hugging his pillow, his chin was resting on it.. He was staring at the blanket with his puppy and teary eyes.. His lips were pouting and looks like he's about to cry.. He sniffed and buried his face on the pillow..

"Y-ya-yah.." she reached and poked his arm.. She was surprised seeing him acting like this for the first time..

'Whats wrong with him?? Why is he acting like this all of a sudden?? Why do I feel guilty?!! Did I made him act like this??' her mind was full of question..

"If that's what you want.. I'll leave now.." he said and turned his back to her with his face still buried in the pillow..

"A-araseo.. You can.. You-can-sleep-here-if-that's-what-you-want.." she said in one breath as she grabbed the end of his shirt while bitting her bottom lip..

"Chincha??" he turned to his side and peeked on the pillow..

She nodded and let go of his shirt.. "If you want to sleep here, you should say it properly and dont do things that I can misunderstand.. Araseo??"

His face lit up and nodded grinning.. She tilted her head perplexed at his sudden changed of mood..

"Wait!!" she took one of the pillow and put it between them.. "You cant cross this line or else I'll kick you out of this room!! Araseo??" she threatened narrowing her eyes on him..

His face fell in disappointment again.. He pout but nod his head anyway..

"Le-lets sleep now.." she looked away bitting her bottom lip.. She carefully laid her side down on the bed with her back facing him and pulled the blanket up to her shoulder..

He watched her back for a moment and decided to lay down too.. He put his pillow next to her pillow and turned the lamp off.. He slid his body inside the blanket and laid on his back, staring at the dark ceiling.. He glanced at her back and gripped the pillow between them.. He was stopping himself from throwing the pillow, come to her and hug her tightly in his arms..

She was gripping the blanket in her chest while trying to breathe normally.. Her heart keeps beating inside her chest fast and loud.. She gulped for the umpteenth times as she tried to close her eyes and sleep but she cant..

Awkward silence filled the whole room..

"Yah.. Are you sleep??" he broke the silence..

"Aniyo.." she mumbled and sighed..

Silence..

"Why do you asked me to be your real boyfriend all of a sudden??" he seriously asked with his eyes on the ceiling, anticipating her answer..

'I want to know how it feels being with you for the last time.. Not as a fake couple when you're mom is around.. But as a real couple without pretendings.. I want to spend my last day here with you..' she wants to tell him but she stopped herself..

"I..I just want to know how it feels.. to have a boyfriend.." she mumbled after a moment of silence.. Lie..

He was a little bit disappointed at her answer.. "But one day is not enough.. I dont want to do it just for one day.. I can be your real boyfriend as long as you want.. I'll be glad to be your man.." he seriously confessed..

She felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart beats triple fast after hearing those words from him..

Silence..

"Jae??"

"Hmmm??"

"Can I ask you a favor again??"

"....."

She bit her bottom lip and gripped the blanket tightly in her chest when he didn't respond..

"I will do anything you ask me.. I want to be a good man for my woman.." he mumbled after a moment and turned to his side and faced her back..

She was confused at his words but she didn't dare to ask him..

Silence..

"Can you say my name?? I never once heard you calling my name.." she didn't know but she wanted to hear him calling her name.. Not the nicknames he always called to and make her annoyed..

He smiled hearing her request, he cleared his throat and took a deep breathe..

Silence..

"Jasmine.." he called her affectionately in his husky and serious voice after a moment of silence..

Her heart suddenly skipped a beat as she gripped the blanket in her chest.. She bit her bottom lip as tears started to form in her eyes and gulped the lump on .. She never felt this bliss before when someone was calling her name.. But his voice mesmerizing and touching her heart.. She felt a new sensation hearing his voice saying and calling her name..

"Jasmine-ah.." he said her name again..

She felt an arm hugged her and a hand touched her hands in her chest.. She felt something warm touched her back.. She can feel his heart beats fast and loud..

He cant take it anymore.. He carefully removed the pillow between them and came towards her.. He hugged her and rested his cheek on her cheek..

"Jae--"

"Jasmine-ah.." he whispered in her ear, closing his eyes as he called her name all over again.. "I called your name many times before but you never hear.." he mumbled as he tightened his hugged..

Her heart keeps beating fast in happiness together with sadness.. She bit her bottom lip hard as tears fell from her eyes..

He frowned and opened his eyes when he felt her shakingly breathing.. He carefully turned her to face him but she refused to do..

"Jasmine.. I wont do anything.." he mumbled gently and turned her again.. Her back laid on the bed..

He saw her eyes closed, bitting her lips and tears falling from her eyes.. He cupped her face with his free hand and wiped the tears with his fingers in her cheeks..

"Why are you crying??" he mumbled and kissed her temple.. His felt a pang in his chest seeing her vulnerable like this and cant do anything to soothe her, he didn't even know the reason why.. He turned her again and searched for her eyes.. "You're weird today.." he brushed her hair away from her face..

"I..I just miss my mom.." she lied and tears started falling again.. She lowered her head bitting her bottom lip..

He tilted her head again and kissed her tears away..

"Cry as long as you want.. I'll stay with you.."

She opened her eyes and they stared at each other..

'Jaejoong-ssi.. Please dont be like this.. It will be so hard for me to leave.. Mianhae.. Jeongmal mianhae..' she gulped and gripped the blanket as tears continued to flow in her eyes..

He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly.. He caressed her shoulder tenderly with his thumb and his other arm was secured in her waist.. He pulled her closer and kissed her hair closing his eyes..

She used his arm as a pillow and buried her face on his chest as she squeezed her eyes closed..

Their hearts keeps touching each other deep down their souls.. They didn't say a word as they listened to each other's heart beats..

She felt warm and secured in his arms.. All the pains, worries and fears she felt suddenly vanished.. Her tears slowly stopped from falling in her eyes.. Her mind slowly turned dark as she drifted into her dreamland when she heard his voice humming a song.. His voice mesmerizes her heart, mind and deep down her soul..

He wants to soothe her but he didn't know how so he decided to hummed a song instead.. He felt her breathes became normal again as his song ended.. He glanced at her face and smiled when he saw her peacefully sleeping..

'I want to be your man forever not just for one day.. I'm afraid that I might lose you if things got worst.. I'll do anything to protect you.. I'm afraid but with you by my side, I feel like I can do anything and everything whatever it takes.. I cant lose you now.. I cant imagine myself anymore without you.. Just wait for a while.. But first, I'll have to make tomorrow forever for us.. I know you're afraid too but please accept me..' he thought while watching her sleeping peacefully in his arms.. He brushed the hair away from her face and gently wiped her dried tears with his fingers.. He carefully pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.. He slowly closed his eyes to join her to her dreamland..