Sweet Morning

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful
Jasmine woke up from her slumber, still tired from last night activities.. It was past eleven in the morning and the sunlight were going through the windows covered by curtains.. She slowly opened her eyes while yawning and gently rubbed it, trying to get herself fully awake.. She felt his bare chest against her , her head was rested on his arm as her pillow.. His arms were wrapped around her from behind that preventing her to move more freely.. She carefully twisted her body and saw him still sleeping like an angel, blanket on his waist.. Memories of what happened last night flashed in her mind.. She can still feel his sensitive and gentle touches, gentle and aggressive kisses on her lips and every part of her body that still giving her shivers in pleasure and excitement.. How they made love last night was still fresh in her mind as she stared at him.. She bit her bottom lip as her face flushed red when she realized that her gaze went down to his bare muscular chest and immediately turned her back on him.. She slightly raised the blanket and immediately put it back when she saw her body inside.. She wants to get up and dress before he wakes up but she couldn't, knowing that they're both under in one blanket.. She gripped and pulled the blanket up to her neck as she felt him slightly moved on his position.. She tightly closed her eyes as she carefully moved and tried to escape  from his arms.. She was so embarrassed and had no idea how to face him.. She can't still believed that they really did it but she never regret giving herself to him.. She forgot her vow not to give herself to any man before her marriage but she gave it that fast.. She flinched and face reddened more when he moved again and pulled her closer while making a hum.. Her was pressed closer to his warm body.. She gasped in shock and covered when his hand moved from her shoulder down to her ..
 
Jaejoong was already awake earlier than her.. He watched her sleeping beautifully in his arms, he felt comfortable and complete.. He gently caressed her face and planted kisses on her face as every minutes passed and resting his arms in her waist.. His face made a wow and a silly grin formed in his lips when she moved and made the covers loosened, leaving only a centimeter before her s were completely shown to him.. He his lips with his eyes wide open round in excitement as he carefully and slowly pulled the covers down from her s.. He quickly closed his eyes and stopped when she moved and turned her back on him.. He giggled in a low voice and wrapped his arms around her from behind, carefully pulling her closer to his bare chest.. He planted kisses on her shoulder and gently the side of her neck, making her moaned softly in her sleep.. He stopped before he cant control himself from attacking her on her sleep and pulled the blanket up to fully cover her s again.. He pretended to sleep when he felt that she's starting to get awake.. He can feel her stares and imagined her face blushing.. He felt her trying to get away from him so he pulled her closer on her shoulder and waist, purposely touching 
her .. He already expected her reaction would be like this, embarrassed and dont know how to face him.. She is his Jasmine anyway and he enjoys it..
 
She slowly took a deep breath as she tried to take his hand away.. She flinched and eyes widened when his hands moved in a circular motion while gently squeezing her and making a hum.. She gulped when he wrapped his leg on her shin and his bulge was pressed against her .. She was thankful that there's a fabric between their bottom parts.. She immediately held his wrist when she felt his hand slowly moved from her waist to her belly down between her thighs..
 
"Y-yah.. stop that.." she took a deep breathe as she tightly put her legs together when she felt his fingers playfully moving, trying to go down more.. She knows he's awake now..
 
He wrapped his arms back on her shoulder and waist again from behind..
 
"Good morning, Beautiful.." he sweetly whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek with a silly grin plastered on his face..
 
She madly blushed and covered her reddened face with the blanket.. 
 
"Yah!! Don't look!! Don't try to peek!!" she said covering herself..
 
He chuckled and tried to turned her body to him but she refused..
 
"Hey~ Stop covering yourself.. I already saw all of that last night.. I even touched and.. did..more than that, Baby.. And~ You're tempting me to do that again~" his hand s under the blanket and touched her bare stomach..
 
She flinched again and slapped his hand.. She tried to get away from him, not taking the covers out of her face..
 
He let her moved until she reached the side of the bed.. He chuckled when she tried to put her feet down on bed..
 
"Are you sure you want to take the covers with you, sweetheart?? You want to see my pet again, don't you??" he smirked.. He loves playing with her push and pull character.. 
 
She stopped and narrowed her eyes.. She gripped the blanket as she felt an urge to hit him but she can't with her body..
 
He carefully moved towards her and hugged her waist from behind..
 
"Honey~ I told you stop pushing me and dont get away from me.. Because I will not let you.. I will never let you escape from me again.. And you have to be responsible for what happened last night.. You took my most precious thing, Babe.." he smiled when he finally took the covers out of her face and turned her back on bed..
 
"E-eh??.." she gulped when he moved his upper body on top of her that gave her shivers..
 
"You took my INNOCENCE, Baby.. Not just once but MANY TIMES.." he teasingly whispered in her ear and kissed her cheeks and lips, earning a light smack on his head.. He heaved a small laugh as he put her arms around his neck and rested his arms on the sides of her head..
 
She bit her bottom lip as she tried to avoid his seductive gaze and gripped his hair..
 
"And you know what?? I really love the way you called my name so many times.. Loud and y..I..want hear..it..again and again.. You're so hot..and wild last night.." he whispered seductively as he started planting kisses on her neck up to her jawline while pulling the covers down from her chest.. He d her right and a spot on her neck..
 
She flinched and eyes widened in shock.. She was still sensitive to his touch.. His kisses and touches never fails to gave her shivers and made her heart beating crazily..
 
"J-Jae..I'm going to the bathroom!!" she exclaimed as her excuse to escape from him.. She immediately pushed him out of her and hurriedly went down from bed but fell on the floor.. 
 
He gasped and eyes widened in shock.. He hurriedly went down from bed and helped her to sit on floor..
 
"Are you okay, Sweetheart??" he asked as he examined her body with a worried face..
 
She nodded and bit her bottom lip as she tried to bear her sore body.. She can feel the pain on her lower part, in the middle of her thighs, and legs were shaking lightly.. Her eyes widened and gulped as her gaze shifted to his bare muscular chest.. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried not to look down more at his body..
 
'Am I too rough last night??' he thought..
 
"Y-yah..Can you..put your clothes..on..first??" she mumbled with her face flushed red..
 
He frowned looking at his body and smirked..
 
"Oww.. Mianhae.." he apologized and leaned closer to her.. "But.. Where did you throw my clothes last night?? You were so eager to see and touch my hot body.."
 
"E-eh?? I didn't..."
 
"Aigo.. You already forgot it?? Should I remind you again how you--"
 
"Stop teasing me~!!" she whined with her face flushed red because of embarrassment.. She hit his chest lightly with her fist and buried her face on her knees..
 
He laughed as he cupped her face..
 
"I really love teasing you, Baby.. Do you know how cute you are when you're blushing??" he planted a kiss on her lips.. "I'm wearing a boxer by the way.." he smiled as he fixed her covers and carefully carried her bridal style back to his bed.. He laid on her side again and took a part of a blanket to cover his lower part.. 
 
"Mianhae..Its so hard to control myself when it comes to you.. Does it still hurt??" he gently caressed her hip while staring at her middle thighs and back to her face back and forth..
 
She bit her bottom lip and looked away while blushing in embarrassment.. 
 
"But you keep telling me to go faster and deeper and hard-- Ouch!!" he teased with his husky seductive voice earning a smack on his head.. He giggled while rubbing his head.. "See?? You're sooo wild.. But I like it~ You're so hot and y when you're like that~" he whispered and bit her earlobe..
 
"Yah!!" her eyes widened and face reddened more.. She tried to push him out of her as she felt tense and nervous again..
 
"Fine.." he giggled again as he held her hands and rested it on his chest.. "Just stay still.. I'm completely all yours, Baby.." he chuckled when he noticed that she's pulling her hands away from his bare chest, hesitating to touch his bare skin while face was flashed red.. 
 
She was still embarrassed facing and touching his bare body.. 
 
"Can we stay like this for a little while, Love?? I wont do anything.. Promise.." he asked while brushing her hair away from her face and stares became affectionate.. 
 
She bit her bottom lip and nodded avoiding his gaze.. She cant refused him with those stares that can melt her and made her strength completely down..
 
"But if you seduce me..I'll eat you-- Oh hey~ I'm just kidding, Babe.." he laughed when she tried to get away again while narrowing her eyes on him.. 
 
"I will really kicked you out if you dont stop babbling and babbling about--" she stopped her sentence and bit her bottom lip as she tried to find words of how to describe the things that happened last night..
 
"About what, Honey??" he asked and faked an innocent face..
 
"You ert.." she mumbled while glaring at him.. She gripped the covers nervously and wrapped it tightly on her..
 
He took her hands and rested it on his chest again.. He gave her a smile that made her calm.. He slid his arm under her head and wrapped his arms around her.. He planted a kiss on her lips then to her temple and pulled her closer.. He rubbed his face on her hair and closed his eyes.. 
 
She was just staring at the wall while blinking as she felt his fast heartbeats on his bare chests.. It was the moment when they feel complete and comfortable in silence while lying into each other's arms and listening to their heartbeats.. She carefully tilted her head up to him and examined his face closely.. His face was so peaceful like an angel.. His eyes were closed and lips crept into a small yet beautiful smile.. She hesitated to touch him, scared that he will be vanished like an ash once she lay her hands on him.. She bit her bottom lip and gulped as she carefully placed her palm on his cheek.. 
 
His smile grew wider and rubbed his nose against hers.. 
 
She gulped the lump on as she felt the bliss that he didn't vanished on her side.. She's not dreaming and everything is real.. She gently ran her fingers on his hair and trailed the shape of his nose to his lips, admiring his perfect and beautiful features..
 
"Thank you.." he mumbled..
 
"H-huh??" she asked dumpfounded and immediately pulled her hand away as she realized that he's awake.. 
 
He opened his eyes and gave her a stunning toothy smile that made her heart skipped a beat.. He carefully moved his upper body on her top and tugged her hair behind her hair.. He leaned closer and gently kissed her lips which she gladly returned.. 
 
"For trusting me.." he planted another kiss on her lips.. "For loving me.." he kissed her again.. "And.. For making me the happiest and luckiest man alive on earth.." he said while staring at her affectionately.. "I love you, Jasmine.."
 
"I..love you.." it sounded corny to her ears but tears escaped from her eyes when those words came out from but she's smiling.. She had no idea why she's crying but she really cant described how deeply inlove she is with this man.. 
 
"Yah!! Stop crying.. You're ugly when you're crying.. aish.." he faked an annoyed face and gently wiped her tears with his fingers.. He cant take it seeing her tears..
 
She sobbed and stared at him with her teary eyes while caressing his cheeks..
 
"I may never be a perfect man for you.. But..I promise not to let a single tear fall from your beautiful eyes.. So.. Dont cry anymore, okay??" he chuckled when she shook her head and just staring at him with tears threatening to fall again.. "Stubborn girl.." he mumbled and gently kissed her lips.. 
 
She encircled her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as the kiss gets deeper.. 
 
He broke the kiss and smiled.. He started teasingly planting kisses on her lips, making her a bit frustrated..
 
She frowned and tried to reach his lips but he keeps pulling his head away.. She bit her bottom lip and lightly slapped his chest..
 
He took her wrist and gave her a kiss that she demanded and smirked.. 
 
"I think we need to do some morning exercise, Baby!!" he exclaimed and his lips as he held the side of the blanket on her collar.. 
 
"H-huh??" 
 
He raised the blanket and stared at her body inside while and biting his bottom lip..
 
Her eyes widened and tried to cover herself again but he slid his body inside the blanket like a snake.. She gulped and arched her body when she felt his lips started wandering on her stomach up to her chest.. His hands roaming her curves down to her legs.. She gasped for air and bit her bottom lip when she felt his mouth on one of her .. 
 
"Yah!! JAE!!" she gripped the blanket and bit her bottom lip harder..
 
"Sshhh.." he went up and kissed her lips.. "I will make you feel really good, Baby~" he whispered on her ear with a silly grin on his lips while gently massaging her and slowly grinding his bulge on the middle of her thighs.. 
 
"Let me show you how much I love you again, Love.." 
 
 
(*>.<*)
 
 
● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ● 0 ●
 
 
"Aish.. Where are those people?!" a girl mumbled irritatedly.. 
 
She was sitting on the bench while waiting for her friends to come and fetch her at Incheon airport.. She has a boyish yet beautiful and y look with her outfit.. She blew a rasp and decided to leave and find her own way to her destination.. She frowned when she noticed a few reporters at the particular spot inside the airport and they seems like waiting for someone popular to arrive.. She continued walking while looking at them curiously..
 
"Ouch!!" she yelped in pain when a man bumped her that causes her to tumble and quickly left like nothing happened.. 
 
"Ow!!" another man caught her shoulder with a reflex, pulling her closer and his sunglass fell on the floor.. He managed to regain their balance that causes her face buried on his chest..
 
She blinked and gulped as chills ran through her skin at the sudden skinship from the stranger.. She tilted her head up and saw a tall man wearing a hat and a scarf around his neck.. 
 
They stared at each other for seconds while blinking and thinking of what to do next..
 
She gaped at his cool aura and perfect manly features.. She immediately recomposed herself and quickly pushed him out of her..
 
"Oh..I'm so sorry.. Are you okay, Miss??" he immediately bowed apologetically and stared at her worriedly..
 
"Waah!! This is definitely not my day!! First.. I was late for my flight because of the heavy traffic.. I lost my wallet on my way to the airport and I only have a small amount of money with me.. Then a man accidentally spilled his drink on my clothes.. and then.. THIS!! ohww.. what's next??!!" she mumbled irritatedly and took a deep breathe with her close eyes.. She glared at the man who's picking his sunglass on the floor..
 
"Ajussi.. Are you a ert??"
 
The man put his singlass back on his and covered his lips with his scarf as he warily looked around him.. 
 
"I need to go before they noticed me or else I could miss the flight.." he mumbled and was about to walk away..
 
"Yah!! I'm talking to you, Mister.." she chuckled when she noticed that he didn't seems to hear her..
 
He stopped at his track and gaze shifted to her.. Her brow rose staring at him and arms crossed under her chest.. He confusedly looked around them and pointed to himself curiously..
 
"Waah!!! You're good at acting innocent, huh??!" she looked at him in disbelief and step closer to him.. 
 
"H-hey~ I'm so sorry, Miss.. But I..I'm in a hurry right now..I really have to go.." he step backward with his palm half raised on his chest...He gulped as a few people stared at them while whispering as they passed by..
 
"You know what I really hate the most, Mister??" she chuckled as she stared at his palms that seems like planning to grab her s..
 
"I..I think you misunderstood me..." he immediately bring his hands down..
 
"A ert man like you!!" she clenched her fist tightly and punched him on his face..
 
He fell on the floor with his sunglass and moaned in pain.. He looked at her in disbelief and shock..
 
People were shocked at a sudden commotion between the two..
 
"CHAE EUN Eunnie!!!!"
 
She followed the voice where it came from and saw a lady and a guy with their eyes opened wide and staring at her in horror..
 
"GINA!! JINWOON!!" a smile formed in her lips but quickly vanished..
 
Gina and Jinwoon hurriedly ran towards them..
 
"Are you okay, Sir??" Jinwoon helped the man stood up..
 
"I'm so sorry about our friend.. She is just a warfreak sometimes.." Gina awkwardly apologized and bowed together with Jinwoon apologetically to the man..
 
"Its..okay~.." the man dizzily put his sunglass again..
 
Jinwoon hurriedly dragged Chae Eun away from the man..
 
"Yah!! Jinwoon!! He's a ert!!"
 
"Keep quite, Noona!!" Jinwoon pleaded..
 
"I'm so sorry again.." Gina continued bowing apologetically to the man, embarrased at what happened.. 
 
"A-ah..Its- Its okay...I think she just..misunderstood me.." the man said dumpfounded and still shocked..
 
"Then.. We have to go now.." Gina bowed again and left, followed the two..
 
The man stared at Chae Eun, still dumpfounded and shocked until he suddenly remembered something important.. 
 
"Oh man!! The FLIGHT!!"
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
 
"You almost missed the flight, huh, Yunho hyung.." Changmin smirked as Yunho sat beside him inside the plane while carressing his cheek..
 
"Because you didn't told me that they changed the time earlier than our expected flight!! Aish!!" Yunho whined..
 
"Aigo.. OMO!! What happened in your face?? Did Jaejoong hyung punch you again??!"
 
"Sshhh!!!" Yun put his forefinger in his lips and they looked at their manager and few staffs sleeping and some with headphones plugged on their ears..
 
"Oops.. mianhae.. But.. What really happened??" Min asked curiously.. 
 
"Nothing.." he chuckled as he remembered the moment a while ago..
 
Min rose his brow and stared at him suspiciously..