Nothing??

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Morning came..

Jasmine was lying on her bed with open eyes since last night.. She was staring at the ceiling the whole night while lightly pinching and caressing her lips.. Her face was swollen and dark circles can be seen under her eyes.. She tried to sleep but she kept tossing on her bed.. She did'nt sleep the whole night thinking of what just happened last night..

The kiss..

Her first kiss..

She shared her first kiss with one and only..

No other than..

Kim Jaejoong..

No.. She didn't share it..

HE STOLE IT!!

But she was confused why she gave in to him..

She lifelessly dragged herself to the bathroom and washed her face.. She looked at the mirror and the image of their kiss appeared.. Her eyes widened and shook her head with close eyes..

"I must be crazy!! I must be crazy!!" she mumbled and lightly hit her chest.. "I just want help him ease his pain.. That's right.. I just want to help him by...a kiss...." she felt her face heated and splashed cold water in her face..

She changed her pyjama to her comfortable clothes.. She carefully opened her door and revealed Jaejoong who just opened his door too.. They stared at each other for a moment..

"Good morning!!" he greeted her and beamed..

He raised his hand to wave but she quickly closed her door and locked it.. Her eyes widened and her face was red as tomato.. Her heart was beating so fast inside her chest the moment she saw him and his stunning smile made it worst..

"Eotteohkadji?? Eotteohkadji??" She ran to her bed and slammed her face on the pillows.. {A/N: Eotteohkadji?? - What should I do??}

"Calm down.. Inhale..... Exhale...." she mumbled while taking a deep breath..

~~~~~

"What's wrong with her??" Jae mumbled curiously.. "Hey!! Are you okay??" he called worriedly and knocked on her door..

~~~~~

She heard his voice and knocks on the door..

"Huh!! What does he wants now?? Why does he acts like nothing happened?? Of course I'm not okay!! He just stole...a kiss...my...first kiss..." she mumbled then glared at the door..

"Thank you"

His voice echoed on her mind..

"Thank..you??" she mumbled and heaved a deep sigh..

'Why did he thank me?? Is that kiss really meant nothing to him??' she thought.. Somehow, she felt disappointed thinking about that..

The knocked stopped..

~~~~~

"Is she thinking I will kiss her again??" he asked curiously while looking at her door..

"Hey.. Let's talk.. I..I want to talk to you.." he called as he knocked on the door..

"Wait..She didn't like my kiss?? Ani.. Wae?? I'm a good kisser!!" he mumbled and frowned thinking about it..

He twisted the doorknob open but it was lock.. He put his hands on his waist and kicked her door as he gritted his teeth..

"Yah!! Why did you locked the door?? If you did'nt opened this door.. I will break it!!" he threatened.. He ruffled his hair in frustration..

~~~~~

"He will break it??" she gasped and looked at the door with anticipation..

"He wont do that right??" she gasped again.. She gulped when she heard another kick and murderously twisting the doorknob..

"What.. What do you want?? Just.. Just tell now" she shouted and took a deep breathe..

"Let's talk.. About last night.." she heard his voice became gentle.. Her face flushed red again..

~~~~~

"Just.. Just say it there!!" he heard her voice stuttering..

"No..I want to talk to you without this door between us..Just open it.. Will you??" he said and twisted the door again..

"Shireo!!"

"Yah!! I will count to 3!! If you dont open this door..I will really break it!! One.." he threatened again and started counting..

~~~~~

"Two.." she heard him counting outside.. She ran near the door with wide eyes and anticipation..

"Geu..geureu!! Break your door!! Dont ask me to pay for your broken door!!" she yelled back and blinked as she gulped and looked at the door..

~~~~~

"M-mwo?? Yah!!" he kicked the door again and gritted his teeth..

"This girl is getting on my nerves.." he mumbled and blew a rasp..

"Yah!! I will really break it if you dont open this door!!" he waited impatiently for another minute to see if she would open the door while bitting his thumbnail..

~~~~~

She frowned when he became quiet outside..

"That's it?? He gave up already?? He said he want to talk to me..and he easily gave up??" she mumbled disappointedly and stared at the door..

She decided to open the door to peek.. She gulped as she carefully twisted the doorknob..

'One..two....'

~~~~~

Jae already lost his patience and stepped a few steps backwards.. He swayed his bangs away from his eyes and his lips..

"You're dead once I get you.. I'll give you the most beautiful punishment of your life.." he mumbled and smirked..

He slightly bended his knees and stepped his one feet backward.. He ran towards her door and did a spin as he raised his leg, ready to kick hard..

~~~~~

'Three!!' she opened the door and a loud thud was heard..

She gasped and looked down while blinking..

"Jae-Jaejoong-ssi.. Why are you lying there?? I thought you're going to break the door.." she asked him curiously with innocent eyes..

"Yah!! Ouch.." he yelped in pain and rubbed his hips and .. "I think I broke my spinal cord" he mumbled as he stood up and tried to bent his back..

Jasmine blankly stared at him.. Her body became numb at the sight of him..

"Yah!! Why did you.. opened.. the door??!"

"E-eh?? Because you said to open it..and I..I dont want the door to be broken..I cant sleep thinking that someone might burst into my room.. and do some crazy things.." she said sarcastically but stuttering while looking at him with a blank expression..

"Yah!!" he glared at her for a second then furrowed.. "Why is your face's like that?? Did you cry?? What's wrong??" he asked and reached her face to caress but she stepped back away and looked away..

"I..I-I just watched some d-dramas...the whole...night.." her face flushed red again thinking about the kiss..

"Dramas?? At night?? The whole night??" he raised his brow.. "Yah!! Stop watching those dramas at night and just sleep.. Look at your face..you look like a panda.." he scolded her as he put his hands on his waist and his lips..

She looked at him and her gaze shifted to his lips.. Its like the time passed so slow.. She watched him his lips with his tongue.. Her jaw slightly opened as she slowly caress her bottom lip with her forefinger.. She was in her daze that she forgot that he's looking at her and slowly moved his face closer to her..

"Do you want to me to kiss you again??" he whispered and smiled..

Her eyes widened and pushed him on his chest.. Her face reddened more and looked away while bitting her lips..

Jae chuckled and stared at her with a mischievous smile..

She was trying to avoid his gaze and gulped nervously..

"I..I'll go to take a bath.." she broke the silence and turned to her room not taking a glance at him but he caught her wrist.. She shivered at his touch..

"Wait.. We have to talk..about last night.." his face became serious..

"W-what.. What about last night??" she bit her bottom lip not looking at him..

"About.." he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand and intently stared at her.. He turned her and held her chin.. He tilted it up and searched for her eyes.. "About the kiss.." he whispered.. He his lips and smiled..

"T-that..that kiss is NOTHING!!" she tried to looked straightly in his eyes and gulped nervously..

"No..nothing??" his face fell and frowned.. "What do you mean.. nothing??"

"Dont you understand??.. That kiss means nothing!! I just want to ease your pain so I let you kissed me.. Dont misunderstand me for doing that..And please.. I dont want this to become big.." she said nervously while avoiding his gaze and bit her bottom lip..

His hands dropped on his sides..

'I..I thought you like it..that's why you let me kiss you..I thought..you like me...too..I guess I'm wrong..'

Her words struck him straightly in his chest.. His cold face showed anger, sadness and disappointment..

'Babo.. Why did you said that??' she thought and mentally slapped herself hard and took a quick glance at him..

"Oh..well.. THANK YOU!!" he coldly said and stormed out of her sight..

'Thank you?? Then.. That means..Its really nothing to him..' she thought disappointedly as she watched him vanished from her sight.. Her chest tightened because of pain and headed back inside her room..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Changmeanie.. we have to go to the photoshoot in 20 minutes.." Yunho reminded him..

"Araseo.. I'll just finished this pancakes.." Changmin ate his 4th pancake..

"You still called that.. pancakes??" he looked at him in disbelief as he pointed to the food on the table..

"Hyung~ I spent a hard time cooking this.." Min whined.. "It just the appearance is not good..but it tasted good..and I wont let you eat this.."

"As if I wanted to taste that.." he smirked and headed to the couch and sat while waiting for their van..

Min pouted and continued eating his so called pancakes..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jae drank a water and put the glass down with a loud sound on the table..

"What?? Nothing??!" he mumbled irritatedly as he sighed deeply with his hands on his waist..

"Arggg!!"

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Jasmine finished taking a bath and decided to go out of her room.. She took a deep breathe then twisted the doorknob and opened the door.. She carefully walked towards the kitchen and found him drinking his coffee.. His eyes were pierce not taking a glance at her.. She can feel the coldness sorrounding him.. She cleared and started to make milk.. She carefully sat across him and sipped her milk.. She had no idea how to start a conversation and to break the awkwardness between them..

Silence were starting to make her deaf..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"Is she going to be our photographer for today??" Yunho mumbled and stared at his phone.. 'Should I ask her??' He thought and dialled for Jasmine's number but he was just staring at it and heaved a deep sigh..

"Just call her, Hyung!!" Min shouted in the kitchen and head was bended backward in the chair looking at him..

"Aish!! Do you have any psychic power??" Yun chuckled and turned to his phone.. He heaved a deep sigh as he took her courage before pressing the call botton..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

"I..I'm going back..to my room.." she waited for him to respond but he just keep playing with his phone.. She sighed silently and headed back to her room..

Jae groaned and ruffled his hair in frustration when he heard her door closed.. He rested his head to the chair with both palms covering his face..

Just then, the phone rings on the table.. It was not his ringtone..He curiously followed where the sound coming from and found her phone on the table.. He took it and looked at the screen.. He furrowed after seeing that it was an unknown number..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

Yunho waited for her to answer the phone as he took a deep breathe.. Finally.. After the fifth ring..he heard the other line..

"Yeobeoseyo??"