What If??

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

"Hyung.. Are you sure it's them??" Changmin asked while his eyes were focused on the car where JYJ and Jasmine were riding..

"I dont know..but I have this weird feeling that its really them.. You'd noticed it too, right??" Yunho glanced at him in the rearview mirror.. He focused his eyes on the road again and continued driving as the light flashed green..

"Yeah.. When you gathered us together..I can feel Junsu hyung's strong presence from that man who's wearing a sheep costume.. And when we were on stage..I feel like I'm with them.."

HoMin were inside their car that Yun borrowed from one of his long time friend.. It was getting dark when JYJ and Jasmine decided to go home after wandering around the Lotte World.. They were carefully following their car not too close but not too far from behind.. They were really desperate to see them..

~~~~~

Jasmine and JYJ were on their way back to Jaejoong's house.. They were inside a car that Yoochun borrowed from the company.. Chun was in the driver seat with Su in the passenger seat and Jae and Jas were at the back.. No one dares to say a word after they left the Lotte World.. Jae's hood were down from his head while YooSu's were still on because their car was close to an ordinary car..

She was staring at them with a worried face.. She glanced at Jae who was looking outside the tinted window, staring at the street lights.. His hand was secured in her wrist, not wanting to let her go.. She silently took a deep breathe and her free hand slowly found its way to his hand.. She slid it down to her palm as she bit her bottom lip and looked outside the window..

Jae stared at her with a confused face.. His face softened when he felt his hand on top of her hand, caressing it with her thumb.. His lips curved into a small smile and intertwined his hand with hers..

Her eyes widened and looked at him.. She made a disgusted face when he winked at her and innocently looked back outside the window.. She gritted her teeth and just let him do whatever he wants for now because she knows he needed a comfort..

YooSu cleared their throats as they glanced at them in the rearview mirror with mischievous smiles..

She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip in embarrassment..

"Wait.. What were you three doing at the Lotte World wearing that costumes??" Jasmine frowned and tilted her head..

YooSu looked at each other and pointed to Jae with their eyes locked at the road..

"Wae??" his eyes widened and looked at Jasmine..

"Were you following me??" she asked in annoyed tone as she glared at him..

"M-mwo?? Why would I follow you?? We just came there to have fun!!" he protested nervously.. "And this was this wide forehead's idea to come there!!" he pointed to Chun in the driver's seat..

"Eh?? You told me you want to stalk them because she and her FRIEND might do something.." Chun said innocently..

"He's right Jasmine-ssi.. He's the one who insisted to come there and looked for you and your friend.." Su added as he twisted his head to them..

Jae's jaw dropped and looked at them in disbelief..

"Traitors.." he muttered and glared them..

Chun glanced at them with a mischievous smile from the rearview mirror but he noticed a car..

"Hyung..Dont you think that that car is following us?? They were behind us since we left the Lotte World.." Chun asked with a frown as he glanced at the car again in the side mirror..

JaeSu and Jasmine turned their heads at their back..

"Hyung.. They're not our stalkers nor reporters right?? I'm pretty sure no one recognized us back there.. Or there's someone??" Su asked with a worried face as he turned his head to JaeChun and Jas..

Jae quickly lowered Jasmine's head to his chest and warily looked at the car.. He can feel her gripping his costume from his waist..He searched for his coat inside his bag with his free hand and covered Jasmine's head and upper body with it and put his hood back to his head..

"Yoochun-ah.. Can you lose their way??" he asked as he hugged Jasmine tightly and caressed her shoulder..

"Dont worry.. I'll try.."

~~~~~

"But hyung..If its really them.. I wonder why Jasmine-ssi was with them.. Its seems like they were close to her.. Especially with that man who's wearing a lion costume.. By the way he acts..I'm guessing he's Jaejoong hyung, if I'm not mistaken.."

Yun was silent for a moment.. He didn't thought about that.. He gulped as he remembered what Jasmine told him when they were on elevator..

"Secret weapon.." Yun mumbled and gripped the steering wheel.. 

"Secret weapon??" Min looked at him confuse..

"Jasmine.. She's the one who told me about that.."

"You mean--" Min's words were cut off when Yun's phone ring.. He took it from their side and looked at the screen.. "Hyung.. It's the president.." he said nervously and with a pale face..

"Aish!!" he ruffled his hair in frustration and answer the phone call with a calm tone.. He heaved a deep sighed after ending the call and looked at Min apologetically.. "We have to go back now.."

~~~~~

"Oh!! Hyung.. They took the U-turn!!" Su squealed as he pointed to the car..

Chun looked at the side mirror and Jaejoong looked at the back.. JYJ heaved a deep sigh of relief when they saw the car getting far from them..

"Hooo!! I guess they're not.." Chun muttered and continued to drive his way again to Jae's house..

"Hyung!! You scared me!!" Su playfully hit Chun's shoulder and they laughed..

"Are you okay??" Jae whispered to Jas as he lowered his coat down to her shoulder.. She nodded and gently pushed him on the chest but he tightened his hugged and put her head back to his chest again..

"Jae.." she  tried to push him again as her heart started beating faster again..

"Dont worry.. They're gone now.. Just rest.. I'll protect you.." he whispered again in a gentle husky voice..

Her face softened and bit her bottom lip.. He laid her in his lap with his arm as her pillow.. He pulled his coat up to her neck and rested his other arm on her waist ..

20 minutes of driving.. They arrived at Jae's house.. He pushed a button on a tiny remote with his keys and the gate on his garage automatically opened up..

Chun parked the car inside and the gate closed down..

"We're he--"

"Sshhh!!" Jae cut Su and put his index finger on his lips..

YooSu followed his gaze and they saw Jas peacefully sleeping in his arms.. They nodded their heads and unbuckled their seatbelts.. They carefully opened their doors and headed out of the car..

Jae carefully laid her head on the car seat and carefully opened the door and closed it.. He ran to the other side of the car and opened the door.. He carefully carried her bridal style towards his house..

Chun pressed the codes and opened the door.. He went inside first and turned the dim lights on..

"Wait here.." Jae told them and walked upstairs to her room..

He carefully laid her on her bed and removed her snickers.. He pulled the blankets up to her neck and kissed her forehead before heading out of her room and went to his room.. He took a quick shower and changed onto shirt and pyjama.. He saw YooSu sitting on his living room with their normal clothes back, staring blankly at the space.. He walked towards his mini bar and took three cans of beer in the refrigerator..

"Wanna drink??" Jae asked as he walked towards them..

"I'm thinking about that.." Chun smiled..

Jae handed them the cans of beer and sat next to Su..

"Yah!! What's with that face duckbutt??" Jae smacked Su's shoulder and chuckled..

He always saw Junsu as a cheerful and energetic kid.. But he knows inside he's still vulnerable when it comes to their pasts.. Beside Changmin, Su was also their second maknae that he needs to take care of.. And Yoochun, although he tried to be strong with all those things that's happening to them, he can easily get hurt.. He promised to himself and to Yunho that he will took good care of them.. Silence filled the whole house..

"Hyung is sorry..for dragging you two into this..and causing us to separate.." Jae broke the silence and drank his beer..

"Hyung.. Dont say that.." Su smiled but his eyes were starting to moist with tears..

"Hyung.. We already told you its our own decision to come with you.. You're blaming yourself again.." Chun sniffed and wiped his tears.. "Everything happened for a reason.. No one is at fault here.."

Jae tried not to cry in front of them.. His lips formed a small smile.. He was overwhelmed with his two brothers on his side.. He was trying to be strong for YooSu, and for some odd reason, he was trying to stay strong to be able to protect jasmine..

"Once the lawsuit is over.. We can take them out..I know we can and I hope its not too late.." Jae whispered the last sentence..

"Hyung.. We're just here.." Chun said and reached his shoulder..

"Yoochun hyung is right.." Su added as he wiped his tears..

"But hyung.. Dont you feel anything strange with those two guys who performed with us?? Or its just a coincidence that we have the same costumes just like one of our MV's.." Chun asked..

What happened in the Lotte World made them feel sad and happy because they performed their song again in front of people.. And they felt HoMin's strong presence with those two guys who performed with them on the stage that's why they didn't felt the emptiness of missing them on stage..

"Yeah..I was thinking about that too.."

"What do you mean hyung??" Su asked totally clueless..

JaeChun looked at each other and heaved a deep sigh then turned to him again..

"Nothing.." JaeChun said in unison and emptied their cans..

"Do you want another drink??" Jae asked and stood up to get another drink..

"I'm sorry hyung..but I still have to drive.." Chun said with a frown..

"You know you two can always sleep here.." Jae smiled at them..

Chun sighed and lazily rested his head on the couch.. "Okay~ but be sure to guard Jasmine's room or someone else might--"

"YAH!! GO HOME!! NOW!!" Jae yelled as he gritted his teeth and glared at Chun..

YooSu laughed at his reaction..

"Hyung.. You dont have to be that obvious.." Su said between his laughs..

"Just confess to her hyung..or someone might do it before you.. We saw all those guys looking at her in the Lotte World.. They might be in the hospital now if we're not there with you.." Chun said between his laughs.. "Her charm is amazing.." he added in a ert tone and smirked..

Jae looked at them in disbelief but he knew Yoochun was serious and telling the truth..

"Yah!! What's wrong with you two?? Why would I.. Why would I confess to her?!!" Jae gulped nervously as he tried not to show his real feelings..

"Because you like her.." YooSu said in unison and laughed..

"M-mwo?? Do you have any proof??" he gulped nervously again and eyes wandering around the room with his hands on his waist..

YooSu looked at each other and cleared their throats.. Chun stood up and slid out his phone from his pocket.. Su started to walk side by side slowly towards the door grinning.. Jae's brow rose and eyed them suspiciously..

"Hyung~ you cant hide it from us.. We already knew the truth~ Dont deny it.. You're falling for her~ and we have a strong proof~" Chun sang and showed him his phone with a video playing and smirked..

Jae's eyes grew big and jaw dropped in shock.. It was a video of him and Jasmine kissing in his mini bar..

"Y-y-yah.. Y-you.. Eo-eotteohke??" he asked as he pointed to his phone them and looked at them in disbelief..

Chun grinned evilly.. Jae glared at them and grabbed his phone but Chun was faster..

"RUN!!" Chun eyed Su who was already on the door and he ran away from Jae..

Su quickly opened the door and they ran laughing outside towards their car.. Chun quickly started the car.. Su pushed the button of the tiny remote and the gate opened up..

"YAH!! STAY HERE!!" Jae shouted as he chased after them.. He was shocked when he saw his gate already opened.. "How did you--"

Chun opened the window of the car and threw him his keys.. He winked at him and smiled in victory..

"Annyeong hyung~ have a good night~" YooSu waved goodbye to him as the car stared to speed up leaving him dumpfounded..

"Y-YAH!! COME BACK HERE!!" he called in frustration but their car was already far and the gate was closing down..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Yunho was in his abyss while lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling in darkness.. They just got back from a party that their president held in a private bar.. Only few SM artists were present, the situation there with their president and the others were awkward as usual but they have to play with them and just go with the flow.. Things that happened in the Lotte World keeps repeating in his mind.. Many questions were running in his mind.. He wants to find the answers but he knows someone might be in trouble once he try.. He cant just do whatever on his mind when many people were keeping eyes on everything they do that involves their past and connects with JYJ.. He groaned as he tossed to his bed in frustration.. He stopped when he remembered the things that Jasmine said to him.. He sat on his bed and opened the lamp.. He opened the drawer of the lamp table and took the umbrella.. He confusedly stared at it for a long moment..

"Who are you really, Jasmine??"

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

"Hyungnim.. Sang Hyun-nim sent me these files about Jasmine's mother.. He told me to say sorry to you because he forgot to sent this to you earlier and he cant reached your phone.." Simon D approached him with a laptop while downloading the files..

"How long will it take to get those??" Park Myung Soo's face lit up and looked at the screen impatiently..

"Just a while.. But the connection here is slow.. It's not a big file though, so just minutes.."

After 3 minutes, the files were finally downloaded.. Simon D opened it before he left Myung Soo in his room and returned watching TV.. Myung Soo's eyes widened and his heart tightened as he read the files..

"She's... Dead.." he stared at the screen for long with his eyes weeping in tears.. He heaved a deep sigh and wiped his tears.. He blew a rasp and chuckled as he stared at the picture of them three..

"Yah..I cant believe you two.. How can you leave her like that?? These bad couple.." he mumbled coldly..

"Did you sent her to me so someone can watch her while you're gone??" he sighed again..

"Do you want me to send her to his grandfather??.." he paused.. "That's right.. He already knew.. But will he accept her unlike your relationship??" he sighed again..

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

Jae carefully opened her room and walked towards her bed.. He's been doing this almost every night.. He sat beside her and pulled blanket up to her neck as he watched her sleeping figure.. He drank another round of drinks after YooSu left but he's not that drunk.. He tugged her hair behind her ear, lowered his body and kiss her forehead.. He rested his left arm on the side of her head to support his weight and stared at her face closely..

"Jasmine-ah" he whispered and his lips formed a toothy smile when her name suddenly came out from his lips for the first time..

'Jasmine.. Am I really falling for you??' he thought as he cupped her face with his free hand and caressed her cheek with his thumb..

'What if....I am??' he gulped and seriously looked at her close eyes..

'Will you accept it and continue to stay with me??' he gulped again nervously as his heart beat crazily inside his chest..

'Or.. Would you leave me?? I..I'm afraid to lose you one day..' he gulped as he felt a sudden pang in his chest..

"Yah.. Kim Jaejoong.. Get out.. ert.." she mumbled in her sleep as she shook her head slowly and pouted..

He chuckled and carefully brushed her hair away from her face.. He kissed her forehead again and stared at her lips then to her eyes again..

"You'll probably get crazy if you get to know that I keep stealing a kiss.." he mumbled and pecked her lips..

"Mianhae.. But you're so tempting.." he continued planting kisses on her lips and grinned..

He looked at her closed eyes and to her lips again.. He leaned closer again and touched her lips with his as he closed his eyes.. He held his breath as he kissed her lips, gently and slowly her lips, trying not to wake her up.. After minutes, he pulled out and slowly catch his breath while resting his forehead on hers..

"Good night, chocolate girl.." he kissed her forehead again before heading out of her room..

 

● O ● O ● O ● O ● O ●O ● O ● O ● O ●

 

A/N: I would like to apologize for my slow updates..
Hope you like my two new chapters!!
Thanks for reading!! ^^~