Their Moment and The Disturbers

Mr. Handsome Arrogant and Ms. Wild Beautiful

Jasmine finally found a trouser that will fit her height.. She took the clothes scattered on the floor and folded it..

"He didn't had to take all these clothes out.." she mumbled and chuckled..

She neatly put it back inside his wardrobe.. She opened the door of his walk-in closet wearing his sweater and trouser.. She walked towards his bed while warily looking around.. She was timid wearing a man's clothes especially Jae's clothes.. She startled when arms s around her waist from her back..

Jaejoong just came out from the bathroom and saw her.. He watched her with a smile but slightly disappointed because of her clothes.. He went to her with a quite steps and hugged her as he nuzzled her neck and planted a kiss on her shoulder..

"I like it more seeing you in my boxer short.. I have a beautiful view of you.." he mumbled disappointedly..

"ert.." she narrowed her eyes on him..

He laughed as he carried bridal style and laid her on his bed with him on her side and half body was on top of her..

"Yah.. Let..go.." she struggled and tried to push him on his chest as she felt her heart keeps pounding inside her chest..

"My baby is ssooo cute.." he kissed her cheek and ignored her protests.. He brushed her hair away from her face while staring deeply in her eyes and started kissing her lips with a smile plastered on his lips..

Oh my.. Those eyes.. His dimple.. That smile..

She stopped struggling and gripped his shirt instead as her heart and body melted because of his touches.. She closed her eyes as she felt butterflies on her stomach and hands ran around his neck and the other was brushing his hair.. She have no idea when did she started to get comfortable and relax with his kisses and touches.. She loves it and felt like, she needs it..

"Jae.. Wait.. They..are just..outside.." she mumbled between the kisses and slowly breathed as she heard the noises coming out of the room.. She remembered that they are not alone in the house like usual..

~~~~~

"Junsu hyung.. Stop pushing me.. I cant hear them clearly.." Min whined in a low voice..

"Yah.. We came here first.." Su protested and slapped Min's shoulder..

"Aish.. I cant hear anything because of you two.. These kids.." Chun gave them a shut-up-and-stop-talking look and MinSu glared at each other..

They were intently listening to them while their ears were glued against the door..

"Ahh!!" Junsu yelped in pain when Min pushed him as revenge and fell on the floor..

"Serves you right!!" Min stucked his tongue out to Su..

"Yah!! Changmi-- hmmp!!" Su was about to pull Min's hair but Chun quick got in between them and hurriedly covered Su's mouth, pulling him away from Min..

"Yah!! They might hear us if you two continued your childish acts.." Chun warned them..

Min looked at Su and wickedly grinned in victory..

Yunho shook his head while watching the three from afar followed by chuckle.. He looked around and heaved a deep sigh..

~~~~~

"Sshh.. Ignore them.." he said in a husky low voice and kissed her jaw line.. His hand was gently caressing her waist and flat stomach.. His one leg went between her legs as he kissed her lips again..

"But.." she tried to utter a word with her close eyes and gripped his shirt..

He stopped and sighed disappointedly..

"Can we just stay like this for the rest of the day??" he mumbled between his breathes and turned their bodies to their sides..

He pulled the blanket up to his rib and to her shoulder.. He then carefully slid his arm under her head and pulled her closer.. She blinked and gulped as she faced his muscular chest that is visible through his v-neck shirt, showing a little view of his tattoo on his left chest.. She put her hands together and rested it between them.. She tried to avoid her eyes from staring at his chest and closed her eyes tightly..

"You know, Babe?? I always wanted to stay alone with you like this long time ago.. But you keep ignoring and pushing me away so I control myself hard.. And.. I'm still confused about my feelings for you that time.. But.. Everytime I tried to hold you like this.. Someone will always disturbed us or either unexpected moment will happen.. So I just sneaked in every night in your room just to hold you and stole a kiss..I..I cant stop myself.."

Her eyes widened and looked at him with a shocked face.. "So.. That means.. Those were not just.. dreams.." she muttered caressing her lips as she remembered her dreams every night with him..

"Dreams??"

"N-no..thing.." she looked away blushing and bit her bottom lip.. She buried her face on his chest and tightly closed her eyes..

"Ahhh~ It's ssooo hard to even hold you.." he sighed while gently caressing her shoulder with his thumb..

Her face softened knowing how he felt in those times.. She opened her eyes as their situation suddenly crossed in her mind.. She hugged him as she felt worried and scared to what will happen next.. She knows he will face all the media and angry fans all by himself after their happy moments.. She felt guilty and useless for unable to help him but instead always giving him burdens..

He blushed and smiled feeling how close she is.. He was in the bliss that finally, he can held her like this..

"Jeongmal mianhae.." she mumbled as she pulled him closer..

"Yah.. Stop apologizing.." his face became serious and tilted her head up to face him.. "I should be the one doing that.. I.. I promised not to hurt you..but I did.." he said apologetically while caressing her cheek and staring at her eyes.. He hate it seeing her blaming herself for what he did that caused a huge scandal to the public.. "I want you to know that..I will never regret..doing silly and crazy things if its for you, Love.. I will never regret the things I did to get you back here.. In my life.. I maybe miserable by now if I didn't ran and searched for you like a crazy man on the streets while yelling at the people who keeps blocking my way.." he stated and kissed her forehead..

"You did.... WHAT??!!" her eyes widened and looked at him like he did the craziest thing on earth.. She didn't know that.. She only knows that he saved her from getting hit by a car that caused him to get panicked when she passed out but didn't know the whole details from the start..

"Ahh.." he looked away as he realized the things that just slipped out from his tongue.. "Aish.. I should stop this tongue of mine sometimes.." he mumbled..

"Babo.." she lightly hit his chest with her fist but she was overwhelmed for what he did for her..

"You're so mean, you know that?? You asked me to be your lover and quickly left me tightly hanging on you.." he pout..

"M-mia--"

He immediately cut her words with his lips..

"Sshhh.. Stop apologizing.." he whispered after the kiss.. "Is that the reason why you cried that night and keep asking me a favor like you never did before?? Because of me..and..for my sake??" he asked with a frown..

She looked away and nodded..

"Baboya!!" his flicked her forehead..

"Ah!! Yah!!" she glared at him while rubbing her forehead..

"I keep telling you so many times before.." he pulled her hand away from her forehead and rested it on his chest.. He planted a kiss on her forehead and gently rubbed it instead.. "I will find wherever you are and take the risk just to get you back.. That I'm willing and will be glad to be your man forever.. And that I will do everything you want me to do.. You didn't believe me, huh?? Stubborn girl.." he paused and sighed.. "If you really want to do something for my sake.. Then.. Stay.." he paused and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.. "Stay with me.. Either myself.. dont even know what I can do next if you do that again.." he said while caressing her cheek..

"You're crazy.." she mumbled as her eyes got teary and gulped the lump on ..

"Maybe.." he chuckled and pinched her nose.. "Dont cry, Love.. You know I hate it seeing your ugly face when you're crying.. You're so hostile and warfreak but it so easy to make you cry.." he gently said as he wiped the tear that fell from her eye.. "Stop blaming yourself.. Just stay and dont ever try to leave me again.. That will be enough for me to face all of them..I will fight for you..for us.. and protect you..I promise.." he said while caressing her cheek and gave her an assuring smile..

His fingers ran through her hair and held her nape.. He pulled her closer while starring deeply into each other's eyes.. Their lips were only centimeter away when they heard another noise coming from the outside.. =_=;;

"Aish!! Why do they always came in a wrong time and disturb us?? I have to get rid of them quick.." he squeezed his eyes closed and gritted his teeth..

She giggled seeing how frustrated he is..

"Stay here.." his voice became gentle and pecked her lips..

He was about to go down from bed but she grabbed the end of his shirt..

"What do you mean.. Stay.. Here??" she looked at him confused..

"Baby.. I'll be back quickly after I get rid of them.." he cupped her face and kissed her lips again..

"But.. I want to..meet them.." she mumbled blushing and lowered her head.. Her Cassie mind appeared again..

His brow rose as he felt that he needs to hide her from them.. He knows that out of them five, HE IS NOT her bias and favourite member.. Though she's different from their fans that will scream, squeal and fangirling when they saw them, the feeling of jealousy was starting to build inside him imagining her blushing and smiling with his other four members.. He hate it when she's surrounded by other men and she will forget about him like before..

"NO!!" he firmly said remembering Yoochun and worst.. Chang.. Min.. is also there.. His face softened when he saw her face fell in disappointed look.. He held her chin and tilted her head up.. "Araseo.. I will let you meet them.." he lied.. Her face lit up and smiled with anticipation.. "But not today.."

"Wae??" her smile faded and frowned..

"Ahmm.. We have something to talk.. You know.. Man thing.." he lied..

"Man.. Thing??" she asked confused..

"Oh.." he nodded.. "So just stay here for the mean time and wait for me.. Hmmm?? I'll be back quickly.."

She reluctantly nodded but she really wanted to go outside.. Before she could say another word, he kissed her lips again then to her forehead..He hesitantly let go of her as he stared at her wet and reddened lips.. He rather stay alone with her than dealing with s but he knows that they wont be peaceful alone like he wanted when there's disturbance.. He walked towards the door and burst it open revealing YooSuHoMin crouching and sitting on the floor.. Changmin's palm in the air with a wicked smile, Yoochun's grinned while holding Junsu's arms from behind with Yunho who seems joining the two from bullying Su..

"YYAAH!!" Jae yelled gritting his teeth and hands on his waist.. He blew a rasp and glared at them..

YooSuHoMin immediately stood up, Yun cleared his throat and YooSu looked away and laughed nervously..

"Annyeong!!" Min grinned innocently to Jasmine, ignoring Jae..

Their gazes shifted inside Jae's room.. YooMin waved their hands to Jasmine who's sitting on his bed with a blanket covering her lower part.. She bit her bottom lip and shyly smiled back.. Jae followed their gazes then gritted his teeth and immediately closed the door..

She was about to wave back but Jae closed the door..

"What's wrong with meeting them??" she pouted narrowing her eyes towards the door..

~~~~~

Chun eyed HoMin and the latter slowly nodded.. The three hurriedly walked away from Jae leaving the nervous Su..

"J-Jae..joong H-hyung.. Y-you saw them, right??.. They bully--" Su's eyes widened when he didn't saw them on his side where his forefinger was pointing out.. He glanced at Jae nervously and immediately ran away from him following the three..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yah.. You better have a good reason why you all suddenly came here.." Jaejoong slowly breathe out with his eyes close and hands on his waist.. He open his eyes and glared at them..

"Jaejoongie Hyung.. You should be happy that we're here.. Its been a long time since we all got together again like before.." Changmin said ignoring Jae's glares and started eating the pie that he stole from Jae's fridge.. YooHoSu nodded..

"Yah!! That's not for you!!" Jae's eyes widened and gritted his teeth.. He hurriedly snatched the remaining pie in the table.. "You're not allowed to eat any of my foods here from now on.." he also snatched the pie in his hands..

Min's jaw dropped and stared at him in disbelief..

"Just bear him.. He's just mad because we blocked his way to heaven.. You know.. ually frustrated.." Chun patted Min's shoulder and looked at Jae with a mischievous grin..

"Because you always came in the wrong time, disturbing us!!!" Jae glared at Chun then to Junsu..

Su gulped and looked away.. He nudged Yunho on his side and gave him a help-me look.. He knows Yunho can calm Jae..

"Yeah..I know.. I even saw his elephant wanted to get out of the cage.." Min teased ignoring the pissed Jae as he looked at him from head to his middle thighs while nodding his head..

"But I think he already got what he wanted before we came.." Chun teased..

Yun frowned..

"SHE IS NOT that kind of woman that you think.." Jae firmly said while intently looking at Chun..

Chun looked away and gulped as he pursed his lips into thin line.. He regretted saying those words to ..

"But you're that kind of guy that we think you are.." Min said innocently while trying to reach the pie in his hand..

"YAH!!"

"Yah.. That's enough.." Yunho calmly said..

"You, too?? Waah~ jjinjja!!" Jae looked at Yun in disbelief.. "Aish..I should be spending my time alone with her now.." he mumbled and sighed disappointedly..

They heard a loud thud on the floor and looked the direction where the sound came from.. Jae's eyes widened when he saw Jasmine fell from the stairs.. YooSuHoMin stood up from their seat.. Min tried to reach Yun to stop him from following Jae but failed.. Jae hurriedly went towards her with Yun following him from behind with their worried faces.. Jae crouched and helped her to sit on the stair step..

"Are you okay, Princess??" Jae asked worriedly while examining her body..

"Jae..I'm..I'm okay.." she said with a pale face and slowly breathe..

"That's why I told you to just stay in my room.. You're so clumsy, stubborn girl.." he hugged her and kissed her head while gently rubbing her back..

Yun looked at the other direction as he felt his heart ached and jealous at the scene.. Min patted his shoulder and the latter faked a smile..

Chun looked at HoMin then to Jae and Jas and frowned..

'What's going on here??'