051

A Royal Pain In The

 

“I feel depressed. This is too much.” Jaerin sighed and slumped down on the table, Johnny shook his head.

“She doesn’t even reply to my texts.” Jaehyun pouted.

“Just give her time.” Kai said.

“Easy for you to say, you know where she is.” Jaerin pointed out, Yuta chuckled.

“Jaebum has given his statement against Ahyoung, I wonder how things will turn out.” Chanyeol spoke.

“Not good for her, I hope.” Ten said darkly, Jaerin grinned.

“But, what if she got sick because she ate too much chocolate?” Yuta asked worriedly.

“Who told you to send her so much?” Jaehyun chided.

“Ya, I was just gone for a few weeks and you’re at each other’s necks again?”

Before Jaerin could react, a car key fell on the table, accompanied by a Harley Quinn keychain.

“Noona!” Jaehyun sat up, Heeji winked at him.

“Batman Bigung!” Johnny stood up and engulfed her in a bear hug.

“Hey, hey, watch out, Samsung. You don’t want to start another scandal.” Kai warned, Johnny dropped her immediately.

Heeji chuckled.

“Baby girl!” Chanyeol boomed and hugged her and also twirled her around, Ten just shook his head.

“What is this?” Jaerin asked as she picked up the key.

“The bet. You can keep your vintage Chanels.” Heeji murmured, Jaerin blinked then realization started to hit her.

“Oh my god.”

“Now, I should go fix this thing, bigung mama’s back, so stop torturing the prince.” Heeji patted her hand before leaving the group.

“She didn’t even say hi to me, all that chocolate for nothing.” Yuta stuck his tongue at her, but Heeji turned back and grinned at him.

“Thank you, Nakamoto, I love the banana Kit Kats!”

 

 

Taeyong was stunned, he didn’t know what to say or do. The guards made space for Heeji as she climbed the steps to him.

“It’s the princess!”

“Bigung mama!”

Heeji’s smile appeared as she reached him.

“Annyeong,” She hummed, Taeyong blinked.

“Heeji, you..” He stuttered, she chuckled before leaning over to kiss his check.

“I’m home.” She nodded, Taeyong smiled before pulling her to him and wrapping his arms around her tightly.

The reporters went crazy around them, their guards tried to hold their ground.

“You’re back…You’re really back.”

 

 

Heeji watched as the two guards stepped down from the Rolls Royce, Taeyong opened the door for her.

“Where~”

“Just get in.” He smiled; she nodded and slid inside the front seat.

“Where are we going?” She asked as Taeyong started the engine.

“The palace, anywhere but the palace.” He stated, Heeji laughed.

“That bad?” She asked.

“You have no idea.”

Heeji looked at her palms before speaking.

“I’m sorry for disappearing, I didn’t know you’d face so much backlash because of my absence~”

“Heeji, no. Don’t.”

“But, Taeyo~”

“While you were, not once did I blame you for all that negative things that were being hurled at me, I only wanted to know one thing.”

Heeji glanced at him.

“I only wanted to know if you were safe.” He finished.

“And thankfully, your friends told me you were. Kai was a little snappy about it, but he informed you were doing well.”

She smiled.

“Oppa was the one who helped me step out for a bit.” She nodded.

“And, I also wanted to ask you one thing.” He said as they reached the most secluded part of the campus.

“Huh?”

Taeyong went down from the car, Heeji followed him, and he had stopped in front of the creek in the middle of the park.

“What one thing?” She nudged him, she eyed the creek briefly.

“Are…Are you going to leave me?”

 

 

“Are…Are you going to leave me?”

Heeji was stunned, her brows knitted together.

“Taeyong, I~” But she took too long to answer.

A small sad smile started to appear on his face.

“I understand, it’s fine. We can do~”

“Ani, you don’t understand,” She sighed, Taeyong looked at her, she smiled before cupping his cheek.

“If I really was going to leave, then, why am I here? I should have just sent a lawyer.”

Taeyong paused, she smiled at him.

“I’m back, because I’m okay now.”

“Heeji, what I did to you~”

“I know, you were a jerk, but Taeyong, I did something wrong too. I hid things from you, I let things go on knowing that it would…endanger both of us somehow.” She stated.

“So, I’m back. And I’m not leaving you. It may take some time for us to fully recover from this, but I’m here.” She took her hand in his, Taeyong just looked at her.

“I’m going to stay.” She finished.

“Even if things aren’t going well for me? I might get dethroned.” Taeyong said.

“Who says I’m staying for the throne? I have my own, Jung heiress, remember?” She said playfully, Taeyong chuckled.

“I missed you, Jiji.” He said.

“Me too, I~”

 

Taeyong just pulled her to him and pressed his lips against hers.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++