015

A Royal Pain In The

 

 

Year 20XX

 

 

Ahyoung looked up just as Heeji stepped out of her classroom, she waved her over with a smile.

“What is it, unnie?” She asked as she reached the girl.

“You know that appa and eomma are out of town, right?” Ahyoung asked.

“Oh no.” Chanyeol murmured.

“Yeah, they wont be back till Friday.” Heeji stated as they reached the parking lot, where their driver was waiting for them.

“Should we have some fun then? Arcade night?” Ahyoung grinned and looped her arm around the younger girl’s as they strolled out of Daehan High’s huge gates.

“Don’t you have extra homework? Seniors get more workload than juniors.” Heeji pointed out as they reached the car.

“Ya, no need to be a party pooper, dongsaeng. Just tag along and have fun.”

 

 

Heeji strolled in the arcade; she could hear her Ahyoung and Jaehyun jogging towards the nearest claw machines.

She shook her head and looked around, she plopped down in front of a Need for Speed game, she took out a few coins and inserted it in the machine.

“Aigoo, look at you delinquents.”

She looked up and found Yunho grinning at her.

“Oppa, be player two.” She mused as the male sat beside her. Yunho loosened his tie and started the game.

“How’s law school, oppa? You only have a few years left. I’m excited.” She said as she grabbed on the wheel.

“A few years till I take over, despite the fact that I want to build my own firm?” Yunho asked dryly, Jaehyun and Ahyoung paused by and grinned at him.

“It’s not like you ever really had a choice in that, byunhosanim(lawyer).”

“Good point, brat.” Yunho reached over to muss her hair.

 

 

 

“This looks good, oppa.” Ahyoung grinned as Yunho came back with two buckets of fried chicken.

“You guys are lucky I was the one who saw you.” The eldest mused as Heeji placed a drumstick on Jaehyun’s plate.

“You like the wings, right?” Ahyoung stated as she picked up a piece of chicken and dropped it on the younger girl’s plate.

“Unnie’s leaving high school soon; it’s going to be me and Jaehyunie then.”

“Huh, I’m stuck with the troublemaker. Help.” Jaehyun let out a dramatic sigh.

“Even I am worried for you.” Ahyoung chuckled, Heeji glared at them.

“But, have you guys heard?” Yunho started.

“Haraboji’s flying back to Seoul tomorrow. Halmae’s throwing this big dinner party this weekend.”

“Really?” Heeji grinned.

“And we’re all required to be there, it’s something about him retiring. And that means,”

“More pressure on the eldest grandchild.” Jaehyun chortled, which earned him a slap on the arm from his older brother.

“Well, we’re still off the hook, then. Let’s eat.” Ahyoung nodded and urged them to eat; Yunho just glanced at her and nodded.

 

 

It was a clear Saturday morning, Heeji was on her way to bring over some kimchi to Yunho’s dorm when somebody suddenly honked behind her.

She grinned when she saw Chanyeol parking his car right across her house’s gates.

“Can you drop me off at Daehan Uni? I have some errands.” She asked as she approached the black Range Rover.

“I’m heading there too, let’s go.”

Heeji slid inside the car and strapped her seatbelt on.

“Oppa,” She suddenly spoke, Chanyeol glanced at her.

“Something happened,” She said quietly.

“What?”

“Ahyoung unnie ran away from home last night.” She said quietly, he noticed how her brows met briefly as she looked at her hands.

“Ran away? Why?”

“I don’t know….appa just found out this morning, he was furious. That’s why I’m doing this instead of ahjumma, I needed to escape the house.”

Chanyeol frowned.

“Did they argue? Ahyoung and your father never argue though.”

“I don’t know. I just wish she’d pick up my calls.” Heeji sighed.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++